Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Sacramento, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Sacramento
- EcoGuard Pest ManagementEco Guard is a fantastic organization with a great product and excellent client interaction. I've used them for 5 years and don't have any complaints. The price is reasonable and the staff are very knowledgeable and responsive. If any issues arise EG has been very quick to address and has shown a lot of integrity. Thanks very much for the great work
- Trioteam LLCI contacted Trioteam through Angie's List via e-mail on the morning of 7-13-2020, I received a phone call from them by the following morning and was able to schedule an appointment for two days later. On the day of the estimate the technician called me and was able to arrive on time. He was very pleasant and took precautions regarding PPE and making sure he didn't track dirt into my home. He took his time surveying the area to be serviced, took pictures and measurements etc.. he went over all the particulars with me and explained their service and process. He then completed the estimates and forwarded them to me via e-mail. Very prompt, cordial and professional, attributes rarely found in companies these days!! I am still considering them for the work, it's not about them, it's a question of affordability at this time
- EcoTech Pest Management IncGreat! Kyle came out once a week and took care of the issues and made sure they were gone. He also sealed all the areas for possible entry. Extremely helpful and nice.
- EcoTech Pest Management IncEcotech came out and took a look at the rat-infested part of the basement and scheduled a few visits to take care of the problem. Over a few weeks, they caught all the rats that had entered the house and sealed holes that allowed rats to enter in the first place. They left with the assurance that if the problem is not fully solved, they guarantee they will come back and fix it. Ryan is very nice and professional and we were happy with the experience
- EcoTech Pest Management IncWe had rats in our attic that we weren't able to trap after much effort. And we didn't want to use poison. Ryan and his crew sealed up our house to keep other rats out (in places that we didn't even know of) and set traps and kept working them until they finally rid us of the three most trap-shy rats in sacramento! Ryan was professional, responsive, knowledgable, and really went above and beyond in his services. We highly recommend him
- EcoTech Pest Management IncThe traps for the mice were filled at the first return. There were no additional mice at the final visit. We have not seen any evidence of mice since. On the second contract, several rats were caught. We are arranging with the provider to close up the entry points to the attic. They have been professional, prompt, and polite
- EcoTech Pest Management IncWe heard sounds in our attic space that suggested the presence of a nesting rodent. A convenient appointment time was scheduled within the coming week. Kyle arrived a bit earlier than the 9 A.M. appointment time. This was on a Thursday, not their usual day to visit Davis. He did a thorough inspection outside the house as well as inside the attic space. He detected one potential access point under the eaves, next to the fireplace. He set multiple mousetraps within the attic space. He returned to our home for a total of four weekly visits. The first and second times one of the traps had caught a rat. The third week the traps were empty. He waited one more week to make sure no other rodent was killed in our attic space. At that time he covered the entry port by screwing a sturdy mesh cover into place. Kyle called us a week later asking whether we wanted him to check the traps one more time. We said we would appreciate that for peace of mind. The entire experience was far less involved and traumatic than we feared. We are very happy with the service provided
- EcoTech Pest Management IncEcoTech has been a huge pleasure to deal with - both Ryan and his receptionist Eileen, who's also his mom. This is a family-owned business and it demonstrates the best of what I hope for in a local family business. I originally called because I had rats in the attic and wanted to get rid of them using live traps, if possible. I had called other local exterminators, who were not willing to accommodate this request. Ryan was familiar with this option and was very willing to do help me ease my conscience by using live traps. Because there's more work involved in using live traps (more visits to the house, taking the traps to a location away from the house to free the rats, and so forth), Ryan and Eileen explained that this would cost more than conventional traps - I agreed, and thought their rate for getting rid of the rats, doing the preventive work around the house, and doing miscellaneous other work, such as addressing my carpet beetles, was extremely reasonable. Ryan was knowledgeable and patient. He explained everything. He always had time for my questions. He had recommendations for other local businesses, such as the tree trimmers I used (the best I've ever done business with). He scheduled extra visits at no extra charge - including an attic check a few months later "just to make sure" the pests hadn't returned. He did not charge me extra to exterminate the carpet beetles that were eating holes in my sweaters. Ryan returned a year later, this January, because I had a small recurrence of rats. He did quite a bit of additional work, testing the attic for the recent presence of rodents, setting new live traps, doing some additional sealing, and advising me about additional tree work that might be helpful. He refused to charge me for these return visits and the work. Given where I live, four houses from the river, the need for a return visit was not in any way his responsibility, and I was willing to pay, but it was clear that he cared more about the integrity of his work and about the long-term relationship than about charging me for these visits. At the office end, Eileen was always on top of our appointments, and if there was any inevitable delay (for example, because of work that ran over at another location), she phoned to let me know. These are folks who do a great job, know their business, are friendly and easy to get along with, and genuinely care about their customers as human beings. They are not the first great local business I've found out about through Angie's List, but very possibly the best
- EcoTech Pest Management IncRyan was pleasant, professional and prompt. Scheduling was pleasant and easy to do. They came out a couple of extra times without any additional charge when the traps kept on collecting new rats. Excluded the rats and put new screens all around the foundation. Didn't try to sell me new insulation. ( A competitor wanted almost $4000 to put in new insulation as part of the pest control process.) We have been pest-free for several months now. Highly recommended
- EcoTech Pest Management IncA foul odor around the back corner of our house made us think that a rat might have died up in the wall. We had been getting one or two rats in the crawlspace every year, and usually trapped them, or put out poison bait. I called one of the big services, to see what they would reccommend, but they just offered me a monthly trap service plan. I called EcoTech since they were in the "animal removal" category. They don't have "free estimates", but I really wanted someone who would get under the house and look around, so I was willing to pay for him to get dirty like that. Ryan, the owner, came out himself and appraised the situation. He wasn't able to find the carcass--he showed me how it was up in the wall in an essentially inaccessable area--but he explained that the odor woould probably only last a couple more days. He was right. He made a very thorough survey of the property, advised me about some steps I needed to take myself about trimming some trees back and requesting a rodent barrier from SMUD for my power lines, and gave me some insight into rat psychology and behaviour. He sent me an estimate the next day for an "exclusion" job--essentially fencing up all the gaps in the foundation where the rats had been getting in. He offered two options--fencing inside or outside the foundation. I didn't really get a second estimate on the job, because I felt like his professionalism and thouroughness during the estimate had earned my business. This is the reson I marked N/A on "price" above: I really don't know how much other companies would have bid. I will say that when he did the job, he was here for almost 6 hours, and definately checked and fenced every vulnerable point of the foundation. I feel the price was very reasonable for the time and materiels. He took the time again to show my wife all of the work he had done, and offered to come back and repair the fencing if it failed--there was a "one year" guarantee noted on the contract, but I think he'd probably come back beyond that time. The rats usually start harassing us in the winter, when it begins raining, and I guess that you can't really judge something by it's absence, but for the last five years, I have had that dread in the back of my mind: "when is that skritichy noise in the wall going to wake up my dog and keep us up all night again?". I'm still going to keep a couple traps under the house, but I feel a whole lot better now that EcoTech came out and did this job
Animal Removal Services in Sacramento
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Neighborly Pest Management, Inc. has been serving the area since 1978. We are a locally owned, full service pest control company that can help with a variety of needs around your home or business. Whether its bugs around the home or office, weeds in the lawn or landscape or termites in any location, we have you covered. Guaranteed. We are certified Integrated Pest Management (IPM) specialists with a broad array of government, commercial and residential customersRecent Review:Andy is our technician who looks after & services the outside of our house with honesty & professionalism. He is always on time, friendly & willing to explain what he sees & how to fix the pending problem. He does superior work & feel the out side of our house is in excellent care. Pam & John NieslePam & John N.
- Business Description:Zepol Lab’s Pest Elimination Program for Buildings and Facilities provides protection against the pests that negatively impact employees, visitors and your company’s image. We deliver a comprehensive program to eliminate the most common pests you deal with: rats, mice, cockroaches, bed bugs, seasonal pests, ants and flies. We provide a proactive approach to preventing pest issues from becoming problems and help you provide a positive working experience for your employees. Discreet service and..Recent Review:I have been having pigeon issues for awhile and been using another company with no luck at all. I called Zepol Labs and spoke with Brent. Appointment was sent and Brent came out today, June 13. In no time, he had the area cleaned up and screened off. Took less than 45 minutes. Brent was extremely professional and had had awesome customer service. Looking forward to no pigeons! Thank you BrenDoug W.
- Business Description:Hello I’m the owner for Affordable Painting Service. We do the best in making your ideas a reality. We leave your project site clean! I’m licensed and insurance. There is no upfront deposit, we charge at the end of the job. Free Estimated!! if you have questions please contact me at 9169474947 or Email address is Pedros.firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Great! They were very nice and got the job done quickly. I would hire them again!Luis K.
- Business Description:Ever since January 1, 2000, Official Pest Prevention has been offering outstanding pest control service. Our state-licensed technicians are highly trained to perform a range of services, from chemical baiting and spraying to trapping and eco-friendly pest treatment. Whether you dealing with a simple removal job or an extensive extermination, you can count on us to come equipped with the resources to get it done. We also provide a full range of pest control options, including spider control an..Recent Review:They're still doing it till today and they do an excellent job.Cheryl A G.
- Business Description:Call Today and get 2 Months FREE on a new pest service!Recent Review:This company is on the ball. My appointment was scheduled very quickly. The inspector was knowledgeable and professional. He quickly identified the captured bugs as flying ants (not termites) and proceeded to inspect our attic, which was next to the room in question. He discovered rodent scat and the lack of insulation, two things of which we were unaware. The office person followed up immediately with a proposalBECKY M.
- Business Description:HANDYMAN HOME & BUSINESS I am owner and do all work. ST FRANCIS HIGH SCHOOL PARENT & GRANDPARENT TEXT 916.531.1756 Call & ask if I do it. If I can not do your job, I will refer someone who can. 30 years in businesRecent Review:Steve was very experienced and professional. He did great work, on time, at a great price, right on time. He offered expert input to make sure we got the outcomes we wanted.Graham D.
- Business Description:EcoGuard Pest Management offers a variety of pest control services to accommodate the needs of you and your family. From general pests such as black widows, ants, or any rodent, our trained staff is always available to assist you. Please bug us today, so they stop bugging you! Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:Went great. Tech found an ant hill in yard and killed it. Sprayed exterior of house and yard...bait inside...he will be back next month for follow up treatment.Dawana G.
- Business Description:At EcoTech Pest Management Inc. we strive to give quality service at a reasonable price. We have extensive experience and knowledge in Commercial, Residential, and Agricultural pest control. We continue to work hard to stay up to date on new effective technologies and treatment methods in the industry. We have extensive experience in servicing and implementing a LEED certification Integrated Pest Management Program (IPM Program) for our commercial customers. Ecotech Pest Management Inc. is co..Recent Review:We continue to use EcoTech for all of our pest needs. Consistently good customer services and quality work.Beth M.
- Business Description:Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and general pest, weed control and lawn and garden service inspections are always free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Manageme..Recent Review:I would recommend him to anyone. Benny the technician is awesome, he is very good. he is the reason why I stayed with Clark Pest Control.Maria C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABOL Rodent ControlPO Box 193
- Advanced Integrated Pest Management205 Kenroy Ln
- Affordable Painting Services lnc6330 Sagebrush Way
- ALL IN ONE PEST CONTROL730 VERNON ST
- All Pest Pros4025 Vista Park Court Suite A
- ANIMAL CAPTURE & REMOVALPO BOX 1465
- Animal Damage Management Inc16170 Vineyard Blvd
Morgan Hill, California
- ABOL Rodent Control
- dukeswildlifecontrol7190 Sleighbell
- Irwin's Animal Control and TrapPo box 397
- Irwin's Animal Control and Trap
- Lodi Pest Solutions2715 W Kettleman Ln Lodi
- Lodi Pest Solutions
- Official Pest Prevention10139 Iron Rock Way #200
Elk Grove, California
- Official Pest Prevention
- Ruffled Feathers Bird Control3124 Ashley Way
- Ruffled Feathers Bird Control
- Sacramento Valley Wildlife ServicesPO Box 2016
- Sacramento Valley Wildlife Services
- Zepol Labs4401 Castle Grove Way
Elk Grove, California
- Zepol Labs