Listing your home soon or having trouble selling? Consider these essential home improvement and repair tips that will attract more potential buyers so you can sell your house quickly.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Richmond, VA
There are 1 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Richmond
- Robert Hager, RealtorRobert helped us purchase our townhouse this spring and as always, he went above and beyond to make us feel like we were his top priority! We have used Robert in the past and keep coming back to him because we know we can trust him. He is quick to answer questions and is generally always available. Since he has been working in the housing industry for many years, he brings a wealth of knowledge to the table. We highly recommend Robert
- O.N.C.E. Appraisals LLCI HIGHLY recommend O.N.C.E Appraisal! An Excellent, Professional Service! I recently had my house inspected by O.N.C.E Appraisal and received excellent service from beginning to end. When making my appointment, the individual I spoke with was courteous and accommodating to meet my timeframe of the needed service. Day of service the inspector, Mr. Kevin King, was prompt, professional and very knowledgeable. Mr. King explained the process and addressed all of my concerns. I don't normally write reviews, but Mr. King's insightfulness and attention to detail is worthy of a review. On a scale of 1 to 5, I give O.N.C.E Appraisal a 5
- Sinnen Green and AssociatesIt was very fast. They did it in like a 3 day turnaround. It came back fine. They were very professional. The person was very nice. They offered if we had any questions. They knew what they were doing and they knew the neighborhood very well. It was a plus because it was very specific and is hard to comp. It is like a little mile radius. I think our mortgage broker might have charged a little more than if we had called them directly
- Assist 2 SellWhen I reached out to William with Assist 2 Sell I was unsure of the direction my husband and I needed to go with our current home...rent it out or list it for sale. With over 20 years of experience, William took his time, answered all of our questions, and eased all of our concerns. He helped us weigh the Pro's and Con's of listing our home for sale in the current real estate environment. We will 110% be using William and his team as Assist 2 Sell for our real estate needs
- KYLE WHITE APPRAISAL SERVICEAppraisal was done timely, but we had questions and emailed him. He responded immediately. We were disappointed in the photos taken (none of the 2-car detached garage); had questions about the per square foot rebuild cost shown in the appraisal; and did not understand the comps used. When we asked Mr. White to include a photo of the garage, he declined. When asked to explain the per square foot rebuild cost of $68 PSF for a custom brick home less than 20 years old and $25 PSF to rebuild a brick 2 car garage, he replied that since we aren't appraisers it would be impossible to explain that. He did attempt to explain the comps, but we remain unhappy about the comps used (one 300 sf smaller, one 20 years older, and one vinyl siding instead of brick, and none with paved driveways). We felt he should have done a better job in selecting comps and at least tried to satisfy us with adequate photos
Real Estate Appraisers in Richmond
- Business Description:**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assur..Recent Review:Mike, Rick, Teri, Tracy, Monica, and the team made our refinance experience smooth and easy! They are very respectful, and not once did we feel out of the loop or that they were bothered by our questions. They went above and beyond to guide us in the right direction and choose an option that was best for us after taking time to discuss our history and future. They are AMAZING, and I brag about them dailyBrantley P.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Our friendly, professional operators are available to answer calls from your customers 24/7. Using the latest technology we can contact you or relay the message to you by voice, pager or e-mail. Whether it’s residential, business or medical we offer a customizable service for you. If you have any questions or for pricing info please contact Joanne M. Lawson via e mail Joannemarielawson@gmail.com or phone 1 888 406 4974. Our goal is to make sure you never miss a call even when you miss a call
- Business Description:PassionateAuctioneer.com Please ask about our two percent (2%) buyer finder commission. Welcome sellers! Thank you for considering us. Our clients consist of people from all walks of life including people just like you. Do you need to sell your real estate now and not have time for the traditional and high carrying cost traditional real estate agent approach? Do you need to liquidate all of your business and/ or personal assets now? Do you have a hot item that you want to get the current mark..
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Classic Realty Services. Additional phone number (804) 840-4868 Evelyn Hunt's cell (804) 307-9191 Brandon Smith's cell phone We are a small independent Real Estate company that specializes in personal confidential representation of buyers and sellers. We do not turn our clients over to "assistants" and "transaction Managers". We are by your side from day one thru the settlement process. We pride ourselves in anticipating potential problems in any process, and being proact..
- Business Description:CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE APPRAISER serving Richmond/Petersburg/Colonial Heights/ Hopewell and surrounding counties since 1996. FHA approved, specializing in Pre-sale Valuation and Divorce Appraisals as well as appraisals for home purchases and refinances. I promise fast turn-around, accurate valuations and a professional report
- Business Description:A true professional comes to your door with plenty of experience at a fair price.
- Business Description:The Conway Law Group is honored to serve Northern Virginia, Fredericksburg, and Richmond. With over 25 years of combined legal experience, our team is both skilled and thoughtful.
- Business Description:For the past 13 years we have appraised real estate in the metro Richmond area and we are also property appraisers throughout Richmond. Richmond real estate values are unique and you need a local Richmond appraiser with experience completing appraisals in Richmond and surrounding areas.
- Business Description:First Home Mortgage is a residential mortgage company licensed in 18 states. We specialize in financing for Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, and VHDA financing. No matter whether you're a 1st time homebuyer or a move-up buyer, FHMC has the program for you. We offer competitive interest rates and often times they are superior to that of the competition. Do you have little money or no money for a down payment? NO PROBLEM! FHMC is the company to call
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
A home appraisal can be complicated. That’s why we created the ultimate, 14-item checklist to reference when having a home appraised for a potential purchase, sale, or any other reason via a mortgage lender or insurance company.
Selling your home during the winter can be more challenging than in warmer seasons, but follow these 10 key tips for listing, marketing, and staging your home during the winter months, and it might be off the market by spring.
Find property appraisers in
- Bon Air
- Highland Springs
- Glen Allen
- Manakin Sabot
- Colonial Heights
- Fort Lee
property appraisers in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Exit Elitie102 Beachside Cv
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Exit Elitie
- First Home Mortgage Corporation1 Parkwest Circle Ste 208
- First Home Mortgage Corporation
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- PassionateAuctioneer.com4445 Corporation Ln
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Robert Hager, Realtor4870 Sadler Road, Suite 300
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Robert Hager, Realtor
- Sinnen Green and Associates5516 Falmouth St Ste 203
- Sinnen Green and Associates
- Will Appraisals LLC214 Sunset Dr
- Will Appraisals LLC