Compare quotes from top phone companies
Get matched with top phone companies in Richmond, VA
There are 3 highly-rated local phone companies.
Recent Phone Company Reviews in Richmond
- Verizon WirelessWent in to have an old phone activated for my son. They were very courteous and helpful. Walked through the best plans for us and how it compares to our current plan. Also made sure all was well with the transfer and gave us information about specials. Have always had good experiences with the technicians at this locatio
- Phone PowerOrdered service one day, equipment arrived within 2 days. Hooked it up myself and have had no problems.
- VERIZONWe are happy with them. They are not cheap, but they do have the best covers. I renew our contract through phone. I have referred them to my family members because I get free minutes through Verizon. They are very hard to get in touch with because I have to go through the automated menus and I can't get to a person when required. It took them a week to mail a new router to us when the internet was down for almost one week, so they took their own time
- VonageI bought my Vonage phone plan in 2010. I have always liked the service and all the features, including having all my voice mails sent to my e-mail address (both to read and to hear the actual recording). In 2012, I upgraded to "Vonage World" so I could speak with friends in Brazil and in the UK. All my calls went thru quickly and more important...CLEARLY, as well as FREE. In Dec of 2013, I went to Brazil for four (4) months and I brought my Vontage with me. Along with a portable phone, the case I needed was about a 4in x 4in x 3in. It made living outside the USA very easy, since my son and all my friends could call me, and I could call them....ALL WITHOUT ANY COST. Before I tried other "computer" phones but none can compare to Vonage
- Verizon WirelessThey are a monopoly and because of that their prices are a bit high. Their services are good, but their price is high.
- VERIZONI signed for Verizon FIOS last year and I was impressed with the promptness of the service technician. The service itself is great - it was fast. I started running into issues when I moved and transferred the service. I was asking how to return the router and was told by a representative that I can bring it to the new location. Then sometime later I received mail saying I needed to return it. I contacted customer service and was then told that there was no router on my account as in no one put the serial number. It took a very long conversation to iron out the details but was assured that if charges are posted that it will be removed. I'll just have to see
- VERIZONThey’re very good; I haven’t had any problems. The times I did need them to come work on something, they didn’t always come when you wanted them to, but they came within a day or two. Their service has always been good when they were here. Their price is probably a little high.
- Verizon WirelessI purchased my first Smartphone with Alltel, and when Verizon took them over, my contact was automatically transferred to Verizon. For those few years, I had no real problems with Verizon, so when the time came for me to upgrade to a new smartphone, I decided to stick with what I knew. I went to the Verizon store on Friday, a little after 3:00 pm. Being a weekday, I was surprised at how crowded it was. An employee took my information at the door (I told him I was here to purchase a new phone and upgrade my contract) and told me the wait would be about 45 minutes. About 45 minutes later, someone came up to assist me. I don?t like to make a big fuss about my electronics, and I already knew what phone I wanted: A Samsung Galaxy. The employee showed me that phone as well as the iPhone 5c, which she said I qualified to get for free. The iPhone was nice, but since I had my heart set on the Galaxy, I decided to go with that. Then the employee said that they were having a special, where if I upgraded my contact, I could get a tablet for free. Now, I had no idea that this special was going on, and I had already been looking into buying a tablet for myself, so this was a pleasant surprise. It cost an extra $10 a month access fee ($240 over the course of a two year contract), and I would have to share my data plan with both devices, but it seemed like an acceptable cost. Then came the pushy stuff. Once I had my phone and my tablet, the employee started bringing out headphones, cases, cleaning kits, screen protectors, Bluetooth headsets, car chargers, and all sorts of gadgets. She told me they were having a special on devices, where I could get 3 for $99. I was interested in the screen protectors, but they were $24 on their own, and I had the feeling I could get them cheaper elsewhere. Same with the $99 keyboard case for the tablet. But the employee told me that the table was made especially for Verizon, and I wouldn?t find it anywhere else. I don?t really like being rushed into decisions, but I decided to purchase it then, because I figured if she was right, I?d have to come back to the store and wait another hour just to buy the thing at a later date. So I went in thinking I was going to spend around $100 (Cost of the Samsung was $99 with 2 year upgrade), but I spent about $300 ($149 for phone, $99 for tablet case, $24 for screen protector, $30 for access fee (didn?t find that out until check out), and taxes and other fees. It was also at check out that I found out the phone which was advertised at $99, was actually $149 with a $50 mail in rebate. That upset me, because I hate having to go through the trouble of cutting off pieces of the box and mailing it in, just to get the price they advertised. But since I already had the phone in my hand and loved it, I agreed to buy it at that price. I mailed out the rebate card the next day, so hopefully I?ll have my $50 in another 6-8 weeks. Overall, Verizon was polite and professional, but walking out the store, I got the feeling that I had been suckered. They used all there little tricks (free merchandise, add-ons, and rebates) to get me to part with the most money up front, and that has me wondering if I really did get a good deal
- VERIZON TELECOMThe experience was not so great. The person was fine that came. Verizon took away call waiting and caller ID. They weren't supposed to change anything from our existing line; all we wanted was a second line. The people at the home office or whoever activated these other things screwed it up. After a few more phone calls we finally got it straight. It wasn't the worse but it wasn't the best. The price was average. The quality was fine when it was finally working. It wasn't so great when they missed it up. It is hard to find a company that does it right the first time. We have to use them for this particular product
- VERIZONFirst of all, when I was exploring the alternative options to COMCAST I contacted the Verizon rep asked about the $29.00 internet "access" fee. I was told that Verizon customarily waiver the "access" fee and that the waiver would apply to me. After I received my first bill, I found the charge on my bill (spread over 3 months). I called Verizon and got only $10.00 removed from the bill. During installation I was told by the Verizon tech that there was no way in which my VCR could work with my current TV, since it was an older model and there was no way my series 2 TIVO could work as it did prior to the installation. So I was left with no VCR nor the TIVO working. I asked him why I could not use a splitter on the input coax line so that I could simultaneously use the TV and TIVO. He said that was impossible because of electrical "impedance". He left with no solution. Subsequently, I have successfully installed a $15 splitter and reconfigured the wiring so that no only does my VCR work, but also my TIVO. I don't know whether he was incompetent or whether he was trying to sell me his DVR for a monthly fee of $20, which he repeatedly said was my option to replace my TIVO
Landline Phone Service in Richmond
- Business Description:We provide any Residential and Commercial work with utmost accuracy, progress and quality. With complete installation of the following: - Audio / Video System - Security / CCTV System - Phone / Data System - Audio Visual - TV wall installation - Fiber optics structured wiring and terminatioRecent Review:He was very professional arrived on time called before he came. He practice covid19 guidelines with mask. Also he wore feet covers great for not get house dirty. He was quick and great work. would and will use him again. The price was reasonableANGELA R.
- Business Description:Providing unique customer service (we do what we say) and exceptional craftsmanship. Offering a wide variety of electrical services from replacing a switch to installing a standby generator. Looking to upgrade your lighting or replace a panel we provide detailed solutions with competitive pricing.Recent Review:I hired Matt to replace an old fluorescent light fixture with an LED fixture. He was very prompt in his responses to texts and phone calls, was very courteous, showed up on time, was very professional and completed the job quickly with no issues. The price for the job was very fair as well. I would definitely hire Modern Electrical again for any electrical needs I might have in the future. Highly recommendedDavid A.
- Business Description:We are a Retired Military Veteran of 25 years, We are proud to offer you Exclusive pricing that is unmatched to our Competitors. We offer 1 Free 2 Line Phone with the Purchase of Residential Service, Try before you buy, We are proud and confident in our Service and Products that we Ship your Phone ( S ) out Priority mail and you can try them for 30 days before your first payment is due! Our Goal is Complete Customer Service! Thank you for Supporting your MilitaryRecent Review:He setup the phone in advance to speed the process and did little things that shows his dedication and commitment to taking care of the customer. He made up a cat 5 cable for us to hook the internet to the phone and he explained all the features. He also called back to make sure we didn’t run into any problems. I advise anyone who has poor cell phone service and your missing your customers calls get you a landline for pennies a day and no more customers lost. Thanks Tony Aldrich Aldrich AppliancAldrich A.
- Business Description:Since the beginning, Ooma has been committed to transforming the landscape of phone services. We took into account everything that was wrong with home and business phone services today (too pricey, limited features, inflexible) and made it our mission to reinvent it. At the center of our efforts we created (Ooma Telo) and (Ooma Office) our highly sophisticated computer that when connected to Ooma’s cloud-based smart platform delivers extremely high quality phone calls, advanced features, and..Recent Review:Very well consisting time lapse as their headquarters are in California.BettyAnn A.
- Business Description:Refresh Computers has been servicing and selling computers and related equipment out of our Central Florida Super-Store since 2001. Both our computer business and our telephone business have the same motto -'Get the customer what they need or want at the least possible cost'. This has been a very successful way to run a business and we are proud to be here to help you. Our telephone Company, Refresh Telecom offers business-class cloud based telephone service nationwide using some of the best ..Recent Review:<p>When I phoned, the gentleman at Refresh understood my problem. He recommended that I bring it in and that they would look at it to determine exactly what needed to be repaired. The diagnostic was $25 (I believe) which I felt was very reasonable. I was told that if we wanted the repair to be completed, that charge would go towards the repair price. I took the computer in, they told me on the spot the approximate cost to repair it and approximate time to complete the repairs, and I left it with them. It took approximately 1 week to order the new casing and to have it installed. When the computer was returned to us, the final cost was exactly what I had been quoted and was completely repaired. </p> <p>I have previously used this company several times before to purchase cables, laptop batteries, etc., but this was my first time with a repair. They were very professional, the store is neat, and they have a wide range of products. I have also called them several times with questions and they have always been very helpful. The repair was completed locally so my laptop did not have to be shipped out to have the work completed. I will definitely use Refresh again for my computer needs.</p> <br /Lynn S.
- Business Description:Please feel free to call us anytime for any question about placing order or for the service.Recent Review:Verizon FiOS is supposed to provide my landline internet and cable. I have had problems with all three. <br />The landline has gone out numerous times. The internet speed is not fast and the internet often goes out. <br />When watching television my channels often freeze up or just go black. I am constantly having to reboot the modem/set top box. I have had Verizon FiOS for quite awhile and have had to deal with their Customer Service. <br />It is next to impossible to get a technician to come out. I cannot recommend Verizon or Verizon FiOS. I have had both. <br /> <br /Dana R.
- Business Description:Our vision is to provide data center grade IT, with crystal clear audio and constant up-time, to our customers in the 804-area code.
- Business Description:Providing your telecommunication needs. Call to schedule an estimate today at 804-264-7888
- Business Description:Our friendly, professional operators are available to answer calls from your customers 24/7. Using the latest technology we can contact you or relay the message to you by voice, pager or e-mail. Whether it’s residential, business or medical we offer a customizable service for you. If you have any questions or for pricing info please contact Joanne M. Lawson via e mail Joannemarielawson@gmail.com or phone 1 888 406 4974. Our goal is to make sure you never miss a call even when you miss a call
- Business Description:We provide repairing for computers, printers, telephone wiring, and any general handy man needs. We also provide snow removal services when in season. We also service janitorial needs.
See all 3 highly rated companies in RichmondJoin Angi now
Find phone companies in
- Highland Springs
- Glen Allen
- Manakin Sabot
- Colonial Heights
- Fort Lee
phone companies in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bay Com, Inc. (Pritchett Communications)8052 Elm Drive Suite M
- Bay Com, Inc. (Pritchett Communications)
- Dr. Tom, LLC.18140 Shumans Rd
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- Dr. Tom, LLC.
- Gadget Techs1404 N. Parham Rd
- Gadget Techs
- Next Level Telecommunications8175 Staples Mill Rd
- Next Level Telecommunications
- Ooma Inc525 Almanor Ave
- Ooma Inc
- VERIZON13167 TELCOURT RD
- VERIZON3719 SAUNDERS AVE
- Verizon Fios Richmond7320 Staples Mill Road
- Verizon Wireless11409 Midlothian Tpke
- Vetstelecom255 Bailey Plantation Dr
Richmond Hill, Georgia
- VoIPco Telecom LLC7260 W Azure Dr Suite 140-2386
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Vonage23 Main Street
Holmdel, New Jersey
- WestEnd Networking Solutions10865 Millington Ln
- WestEnd Networking Solutions