C H Tel. & TV Co., Inc.

Maryland
04/30/2022

11700 Piedmont Rd.

Clarksburg, MD 20871

For over 35 years, our goal has been to ensure the complete satisfaction of every customer, while offering knowledgeable and friendly service at affordable rates. Established in 1980, we have gained the experience of being able to provide nearly any type of telephone service & television mounting that you require. We are equipped to handle all of your low voltage cabling needs be it voice, data, TV, fiber, or ethernet. Our goal is to stay in touch with any changes in our industry, so that we can always offer you the latest and most current information and services. Our mission is: To serve our customers with the extensive knowledge and expertise we have gained in our industry, while continually offering them the finest in customer service....

cable tv (114)phone company (44)home theater installation (38)phone repair (26)antenna repair (11)satellite tv (11)electrician (56)cabinet makers (6)

04/27/2021

Wow! Talk about great customer service and delivery. Charlie was incredibly responsive from the very first call to try to get my home wired for ethernet under an impossible schedule. Charlie took extra effort to understand my needs and walk me through the entire process to plan out the network. I couldn't be happier with the fast turnaround of the work or the results. I'll be sure to call Charlie ...

Description of Work
Network wiring (Cat 6 ethernet, 36 runs, plus outlets, finishing work, and rack)

Category electrician,phone wiring

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed], When you went over your move in time line for your new home. We were up for [Member Name Removed] good scheduling challenge!! Worked with your move in date and made it happen. Thanks for your review. We appreciate the business. We are glad you used Angi to find us:) Thank You Charlie Hertel C H Tel. Co., Inc., (301)353-0424

03/06/2021

Out of several companies I contacted, this was the only one that got back to my inquiry. Charlie, the owner, was very thorough answering my questions. The day of service, the team was punctual, professional, neat, and they worked non-stop. Although the job took longer than estimated due to structural challenges, the final result looks very nice. SERVICES PERFORMED: install new ethernet/cable line,...

Description of Work
Install new cable/ethernet lines, tv mounting

Category electrician,internet service,cable tv service

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the having us come out to your home and mount your 2 new TV's and do all associated low voltage A/V cabling . We appreciate you business. We are glad you used Angie's List to find us. Thank you for your patience with our schedule. Thank You Charlie Hertel C H Tel. Co., Inc., (301)353-0424

03/02/2021

I would highly recommend this company. They were prompt in getting back to me. And even with them having a complete booked schedule, they still sent a service person out within 1 day. My problem was solved and the fee was reasonable.

Description of Work
Mechanical issues with tv/ top set box

Category tv antenna,cable tv service

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed], Let us know when you get your new Verizon TV box. Thank you for using Angie's List to find us. Mike was able to find the trouble quickly:) Thanks for your review. We appreciate you business. Thank You Charlie Hertel C H Tel. Co., Inc. (301)353-0424

02/12/2021

Fine. He was very nice and professional.

Description of Work
TV Mounting

Category electrician,satellite tv service,tv antenna

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

01/04/2021

Very well. The staff was very pleasant and the service was scheduled very quickly - on the same day. The technician arrived as promised and was very professional.

Description of Work
Serviced Surround Sound System Wiring

Category home theater design

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed], So glad you used Angie's List to find us for you AV Service Work. Ivo was able to find the trouble quickly:) Thanks for your review. We appreciate you business. Happy New Year!! Thank You Charlie Hertel C H Tel. Co., Inc. (301)353-0424

12/20/2020

He found the cable problem, got it fixed, and got us back in business.

Description of Work
Repaired AV Connection

Category cable tv service

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed], So glad you used Angie's List to find us for you AV Service Work. Thank you for your review. We appreciate you business. Thank You Charlie Hertel C H Tel. Co., Inc. (301)353-0424

12/14/2020

Everything went smooth and by the numbers. I spoke with Charlie over the phone and we went over my antenna project. Prior to him sending us folks out, he recommended that I obtain an antenna and perform a quick test to see what kind of reception I could expect. Following his step by step instructions, I performed the test and everything looks great. Subsequently, we schedule an appointment and two...

Description of Work
TV Antenna Installed

Category tv antenna

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], So glad you were able to run your own TV antenna test to check on the local stations reception using your new attic antenna and then having us come in and install the unit for you. Nice Team Work!! We appreciate you business. Thank You Charlie Hertel C H Tel. Co., Inc (301)353-0424

12/14/2020

CH-Tel took great care of me from the initial call, to troubleshooting and final repairs. Charlie and Mike were a great source of information and very easy to communicate with even with the technology I didn't understand before they explained it to me. GREAT SERVICE, THANK YOU!!

Description of Work
audio visual connection for two TV's

Category electrician,home theater design,tv antenna,cable tv service,electronic repair

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank You for having us come out to work on your TV remotes for the community club room and cleaning up the AV closet for Washington Harbor Condominiums We appreciate your business and taking the time to research us on Angie's List. Thank you for telling others what we do already:) Happy Holidays!! Charlie Hertel C H Tel. Co., Inc (301)353-0424

11/26/2020

I strongly recommend CH-TEL to any and/or all customers that want it done right! Charlie (owner) exhibited fantastic customer service skills/behaviors in making sure the entire experience was top notch and second to none. His open, honest, and concise communication to me...as well as his quick follow-up upon job completion, reinforced his strong commitment to customer satisfaction. Evo was extreme...

Description of Work
Flat screen wall installation, sound bar wall installation, coax cable rewiring.

Category home theater design,cable tv service

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the having us come out to your home and mount your new TV. So glad you used Angie's List to find us. Great team work form all involved!! We appreciate you business. Your response is highly revered. Thank You Charlie Hertel C H Tel. Co., Inc., (301)353-0424

11/12/2020

I had 11 ethernet lines run to various locations at my house. Charlie's team did an excellent job. This was a fairly big job that took the two techs two days to complete. The techs provided their recommendations on how to run the wires with very minimal damage to dry wall. I plan on using them again in a couple years when I decide to have surround sound speaker cables professionally installed in t...

Description of Work
Wire the House for Ethernet

Category phone wiring

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed] and Keith, Just wanted to say thank you for using Angie's List to find us. That was well executed team work on both sides for this cabling project. With your Cat 6a and other material that you had purchased as well and the open lines of communication for these items. Thank You for having us come out to install your network drops in your residence. We appreciate your busi...

Phone, Computer & T.V./FIOS Wiring, VOIP & Ethernet/Data Cabling, Phone Sales, Service & Repair, Inside Line Repairs, Residential & Business, Installation & Relocation, Rewire & Mount T.V., Relocate service provider's internet equipment, Radio frequency interference on lines? - We can help!

We do not install high voltage wiring - no electrical outlets. Only low voltage cabling for ethernet, data, T.V. and phone.