You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to buy and install a playset for your kids. Use this guide to build your very own DIY backyard playground area.
Get matched with top playground equipment installers in Raleigh, NC
There are 0 highly-rated local playground equipment installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Playground Equipment Installation Reviews in Raleigh
- Swingset ManLooks great. Kids love it. I asked a lot of questions b4 choosing the right set for us, and he provided helpful answers. Arrived on time. Would definitely recommend him
- HERITAGE PLAYSETSI would highly recommend this company. They always returned my calls or emails. The did exactly what they said they would do. There were no hidden costs. They sanded all corners of the wood for safety; even the edges the kids most likely would not touch. The started the job on time and completed on time. In addition, no deposit until the job was complete. And, the kids love it
- Install It!Their motto is "We install smiles". He went far above and beyond. He used a kit and it didn't include all the parts and some of the drill holes didn't match up. He worked until it was dark and he worked on his own time to finish it up. That's how they roll. He wouldn't take a thing for the next day he came back. It is beautiful
- Stylish ConceptsHe did great work, was reliable, punctual, professional and very pleasant. We would definitely use him again.
- Install It!It went well. Gregg was professional, reasonably-priced, responsive, prompt and knowledgable. I most defintely recommend Gregg and his services. His 15 years of experience shows. He was patient with my questions before hand, responsive to my emails and scheduled the service quickly. He arrived and completed the job as promised. The job was finished much more quickly than I anticipated based on the horror stories I read from the online reviews
- HERITAGE PLAYSETSWe have enjoyed this playset for 2-3 years now; it has held up beautifully and we love it. It compares very favorably to our prior Woodplay set (at our old house). Service was outstanding, very prompt, very responsive, very friendly and trustworthy. A GREAT DEAL FOR THE MONEY.
- HERITAGE PLAYSETSGreat work. The quality of other big box kits and even the more expensive brands do not come close. They did a great job working around the rain to finish the job in a very timely manner.
- Install It!Gregg and the guy (I'm terrible w names) who helped him were great. When he first arrived Gregg helped me choose the best placement. They dug out the 16 in sq. and 36 in deep hole loading the dirt into my wheelbarrow so I could deposit it in a good spot for later use. They poured the concrete then had to let it cure several days. Four days later they installed the goal and it looks great, solid job! They also let my son watch the whole process and were super nice to him. He was so excited about the new goal! Highly recommend Gregg, he was great to work with
- Stylish ConceptsMichael (of Stylish Concepts) was a subcontractor working with the contractor for our kitchen/den remodel. Michael came in the first day, took measurements for all the cabinet areas for which we wanted rollout shelving added and figured out what was needed for the decorative shelving we wanted added to cabinets beside our kitchen window. During the time of the remodel he came back and fixed a kickplate area under the sink cabinet, installed the decorative shelves so they could be painted, and came and installed the hardware for the shelving. After the inside of our cabinets had been painted he came and installed the rollout shelves that he had made, and he added easy close hinges to all cabinet doors and made adjustments to the doors to accommodate the large rollouts. The rollout shelves are great quality! We do not know the cost, as it was part of our overall contract with Affordable Remodeling. But we can certainly state that the work was well done and Michael was great to work with - and we would certainly call on him in the future
- Install It!I was very happy with the work. Gregg and a helper arrived Monday afternoon around 4pm and worked until around 7pm. They came back on Wednesday to finish up and this took about another 2 hours. Overall they probably had close to 10 man hours in the work. Maybe a bit less. Quality seemed good. I checked some of the fittings behind them and everything seemed to be together nice and tight. They made the modification that I requested to move the rock climbing wall also. My kids love the playset
Last update on February 24, 2018
Playground Equipment in Raleigh
Explore our Solution Center for helpful playground equipment installer articles
Outdoor play sets, including swings and play houses, let Indy homeowners' children have fun outside on whimsical yet functional structures.
Learn six types of basketball hoops you can get for your home, including in-ground, wall-mount, and even hoops for the pool. Find the right product for your home’s layout and budget in this guide.
Find playground equipment installers in
- Wake Forest,
- Archer Lodge,
- Fuquay Varina,
- Holly Springs,
- Willow Spring,
- New Hill,
- Wilsons Mills,
- Chapel Hill,
playground equipment installers in Raleigh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Green Roots Environmental Design109 Ashe Ave.
Raleigh, North Carolina 27605
- Install It!PO Box 99296
Raleigh, North Carolina 27624
- J & L LANDSCAPING4904 GRILSE WAY
Raleigh, North Carolina 27613
- Stylish Concepts10132 darling st
Raleigh, North Carolina 27613
- Totally Legit Construction812 Riverview Road
Raleigh, North Carolina 27610
- Green Roots Environmental Design
- Kids Korner Playsets1809 Mount Willing Rd
Efland, North Carolina 27243
- Kids Korner Playsets