How much does outdoor railing installation cost? Find out the cost to install a railing on concrete steps, porches, and patios, including material and labor.
Get matched with top metal fabricators in Raleigh, NC
There are 8 highly-rated local metal fabricators.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Metal Fabrication Reviews in Raleigh
- Cardinal Metal CraftExcellent service. Everything went well. Kevin showed up on time and gave us a detailed estimate after we explained what we were interested in doing. He then explained the whole process and the timing involved. Work was done as planned and we also received updates during the construction. We highly recommend him if you are interested in similar work
- Air Experts Heating & CoolingI had not been happy with the air flow in my house for several years. I recently discovered a hot spot on the floor in the closet where the furnace used to be. Also, I looked under the house, and I found a duct going to one of the floor registers had fallen. I sent an email requesting a visit, and I heard back from Marjorie in a few days. Brandon Jenkins came out on Nov. 26 to look over the ductwork. He suggested replacing all of the old rigid ductwork with new insulated flexible ducts, cutting off and capping the old duct going to where the furnace had been, sealing any gaps in the main duct and cleaning the main duct. He used his phone to take pictures of some of the problems, which was good so that I could see what he saw. I thought his quote of $2,000 was fair, and Marjorie called back to schedule the work on Nov. 30. Brandon and another installer, Chuckie, arrived about 9 AM, and they got right to work. The crawl space is very tight in some areas, but they didn't waste any time getting all of the old ducts out. I could hear them through the floor registers, and I could tell that they worked steadily to get the job done. They worked through lunch and finished shortly after 2 PM. They carried off all of the old ducts and insulation and left my crawl space clean and neat. One amusing part was that I heard Chuckie cutting the old duct going to the floor where the furnace had been, and when he finished he declared that there would be "no more hot floor"! I thought Brandon and Chuckie did a great job, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them! Brandon also promised to come back and adjust the dampers if I found any hot or cold areas
- Raleigh Heating & AirMy home was very dry in this cold weather with the area of the bedrooms a good 5 to 10 degrees colder than the rest of the house. The hall with access to the attic was especially cold. I called the company and someone came out to perform an estimate almost immediately, arriving on time. He examined the house and explained what needed to be done for the instillation of the humidifier and to improve the other problems. An appointment was made for the end of the week for 8am. When no one appeared by 8:30am I called and found there had been a mistake. The office apologized and pulled two men off a job they had already started; they were at my house by 9:15. Jason and Mitchell got to work immediately, were polite, kept their work area in the house clean. They finished as had originally estimated and I continued my day as planned. The house is noticeably warmer. I can't really tell re the humidity
- Raleigh Wrought Iron and Fence Co.Stelian is a craftsman and a character. He measured my front porch for a hand rail, and sketched how the installed job would look. Two weeks later his crew installed the job, fastening the railing into the porch column and stone steps. They weren't the cheapest bid, but I'm very satisfied with the work
- Atlantic Welding & Fabrication CompanyThe job was done very well and quickly. It wasn't a job "too small to mess with". The price was significantly better than another welding shop.
- HAMILTON MACHINE WORKSWell, I have had this machine shop do A LOT of work for me. The quality of work has always been top Notch. I specifically ask Robbie Hamilton (owner) to do all of my work. Robbie has fabricate numerous parts for me; such as: CNC lathe, Custom Disc Brake Conversion Hardware, Transmission Adapter, Load Lock Adapters for Pulsed Laser Deposition, RF Plasma Magnetron Sputter Connector, etc. I have always brought a dimensioned CAD drawing for each of the parts that I have needed and then discussed it with him in detail. He has done parts in Delrin plastic, Aluminum, Steel, and Stainless Steel. They are quite a busy shop and my stuff is always low quantity and small jobs but he somehow manages to work me in here and there. I had an emergency one time and needed something ASAP and it was just after hours. Robbie stayed around until I got there and had me done in a minute. Granted it was only 2 precision drill holes that he had to do but it was after hours. All of the work is done by hand and to exact tolerances requested. I haven't been able to find any other shop for the price, quality, and local. In fact I keep meaning to write a review for their company and this is my first one
- Artistic Iron WorksThe brackets holding my drapery rods broke under the weight of the drapes. I called around to locate someone who could repair them and found Artistic Iron Works. They were not able to repair the brackets I had but they made me new brackets the same size but not exactly like the old bracket. However, the brackets are near the ceiling and no one will be able to tell the difference between these and the others in the room. I have just gotten them so I don't know how they will perform under the weight but they appear and feel much stronger than the old ones. I am so grateful because I would have had to spend over a $1000 to get replacements for all the windows
- Atlantic Welding & Fabrication CompanyJack was super-responsive with emails while we worked out when the stools could be dropped off. They're busy, and this was a small job for them, but even so they found a convenient time for our schedule. The stools were shortened by 6 inches, and they look like they were made that way - not even a scratch on the finish, the legs were angled just right so they still sit flat. They were polite and professional
- HOUSE'S RAY MACHINE SHOPI had to order the other part and then take that part for them to machine it into the tool I needed saving me $40 or more. They made the tool just like I wanted. If I ever need a machine shop again I will go to Ray's. They were just great to work with.
- HOUSE'S RAY MACHINE SHOPI got several bids for the railing and they were all very expensive. I check the list and found House' Ray Machine Shop with a very good report. I call and brought my design over to get an estimate. Ray himself looked at the design and gave me estimate. There was another customer waiting for his motorcycle part that he had fabricated there. I knew he must be good if he worked on motorcycle part. The bid he gave was very good. He showed me sample of the finish similar to what I wanted. He didn't rush me out but spent good time and asking questions. His shop is right there next to the office. I got a shop tour too by his wife who was working in the office. Very nice people and great finished product. My architect and my builder was very pleased. The piece was finished as promised. He has great communication. Overall excellent experience and will use him again. We have been recommending him to all of our friends
Last update on September 13, 2022
Metal Restoration Services in Raleigh
With 20 + years experience, we work hard to bring each customer the best possible service and quality available. We look forward to working with you on your next project. We welcome your questions and thank you for your interest.
"It was very good. They were very dependable. They were very honest people. I would recommend them."
We're a local, family owned, professional fence company in the Triangle area building custom designed fencing at affordable pricing. We are a licensed and insured contracting business. Rest assured that we will take care of you, your home, and your project well.
"The workmanship is amazing and high-quality products were used. The job was complete much sooner than expected and it looks beautiful."
Welding, fabrications, and repairs. General handyman services
"Excellent service. Everything went well. Kevin showed up on time and gave us a detailed estimate after we explained what we were interested in doing. He then explained the whole process and the timing involved. Work was done as planned and we also received updates during the construction. We highly recommend him if you are interested in similar work.
Since 1992 Raleigh Heating & Air has run on the concept of professional service from a personal perspective. We will always treat your home and family with the utmost respect, provide a friendly and knowledgeable voice when you need us - 7 days a week, and we'll hold our work to the highest standards and stand by that work, guaranteed. After all, its your comfort, our reputation
"Great communication from the owner and he arrived on time. He quickly identified the issue, had the replacement part in his truck and charged a fair price."
Since 1998 we have been serving the Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill market as experts in the custom design, welding, fabrication, blacksmithing, handforging, and installation of fine quality custom ornamental ironwork at competitive prices. Using many original designs, our exquisite ironwork is produced by our experienced craftsmen combining traditional blacksmithing and hand forging techniques on wrought iron, bronze, aluminum, and stainless steel with modern metalworking methods in our ful..
"problem quickly identified and repaired (within an hour). very pleased with service."
Mr. Beaver Tree Service provides experienced, professional tree services. Our team is here to take care of all of your tree service needs; we specialize in tree maintenance, tree removals, tree stump removals, tree pruning and tree trimming services. We even offer 24/7 tree service and emergency tree service if you are in a pinch. We ensure your full satisfaction with our team and our services! We do residential tree services as well as commercial tree services. Call Mr. Beaver, your loca..
"They were prompt, organized, safe and professional. Oscar and his team are meticulous. "
With over 25 years of roofing experience, we are here to help you with all your roofing needs be it repairs, replacements, or new installations. Roofing of all types ( metal / shingles / flat)
"I recommend him 10 stars, i like to recommend him to anybody who needs a good roof and a good friend."
27 in house employees plus crews. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. May contact through email. Toll Free Number - (800) 672-4348. Additional DBAs - Aluminum Co of NC Inc, Aluminum Co. We are a James Hardie Preferred Remodeler.
"Because of Covid it took a while for the windows to arrive, but once we established an installation date the work was done on time. The crew was very pleasant and arrived early. First estimate of completion was two days, they finished in one day. Clean up was excellent. Appreciated the follow-up a week later to allow for questions and concerns.
We keep your heating and cooling equipment working properly, performing at peak efficiency while insuring your comfort and keeping your air safe. We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction with all our work. The professionals at Air Experts have been providing comprehensive HVAC services to the residents of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill since 1986
"They have been fantastic. They are professional, on time, reliable, honest, and they give fair prices. I would recommend them and I would definitely hire them again."
See all 8 highly rated companies in RaleighJoin Angi now
Related cost guides
Find metal fabricators in
- Wake Forest,
- Archer Lodge,
- Fuquay Varina,
- Holly Springs,
- Willow Spring,
- New Hill,
- Wilsons Mills,
- Chapel Hill,
metal fabricators in Raleigh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Air Experts Heating & Cooling7 Rupert Rd
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- CJ Deans Roofing Inc.3305 Durham Dr
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- Climate Experts Heating and Airpo box 385
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- CORNERSTONE CONSTRUCTION5011 DEPARTURE DR 109
Raleigh, North Carolina 27616
- Raleigh Heating & Air2730 Rowland Rd.
Raleigh, North Carolina 27615
- Raleigh Wrought Iron and Fence Co.2100 Garner Rd.
Raleigh, North Carolina 27610
- Air Experts Heating & Cooling
- Absolute Roofing Systems & Construction108 S Kerr Ave Suite C
Wilmington, North Carolina 28403
- Acts Construction Inc.P.O. Box 942
Holly Springs, North Carolina 27540
- Aluminum Company of North Carolina1335 Hamlin Rd PO Box 15185
Durham, North Carolina 27704
- ARK ROOFING3417 ASHMILL CT
Apex, North Carolina 27539
- Atlantic Welding & Fabrication Company3720 Freeman Rd
Durham, North Carolina 27703
- Authentic Restoration3510 Vann Rd Ste 102A
Birmingham, Alabama 35235
- Absolute Roofing Systems & Construction
- BCI Roofing4711 Heatherton Pl
Charlotte, North Carolina 28270
- BCI Roofing
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- Classic Copper Works
- F. A. RayPO Box 3761
Cary, North Carolina 27519
- F. A. Ray
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
Perry, Oklahoma 73077
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- JC's Contracting LLCPO Box 1817
Apex, North Carolina 27502
- JC's Contracting LLC
- Mark Gregory Roofing Co Inc1399 Old Barbour Rd
Benson, North Carolina 27504
- Mark Gregory Roofing Co Inc
- Rain Line Products909 E Elm St # 105
Graham, North Carolina 27253
- Rain Line Products
- The Surrell Group: LLC3222 Ode Turner Rd
Hillsborough, North Carolina 27278
- The Surrell Group: LLC
- Vuncannon Contracting LLC477 Avery Spence Rd
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina 27526
- Vuncannon Contracting LLC
- YahRC Inc8512 Nc 751 Hwy
Durham, North Carolina 27713
- YahRC Inc