Air Experts Heating & Cooling

North Carolina: Plumbers
12/31/2021

7 Rupert Rd

Raleigh, NC 27603

We keep your heating and cooling equipment working properly, performing at peak efficiency while insuring your comfort and keeping your air safe. We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction with all our work. The professionals at Air Experts have been providing comprehensive HVAC services to the residents of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill since 1986....

HVAC Companies (3171)plumbers (73)home energy audit (22)drain cleaning (18)gas leak repair (11)air duct cleaning (154)electrician (114)dryer vent cleaning (29)insulation (9)metal fabrication (5)well & water pump repair (2)propane dealer (1)

04/11/2021

I needed to get an HVAC replacement for the original system in this house (18 years old) and had been putting it off the last few years with bandaids. Finally I decided I was going to replace my system. After doing some research Air Experts H&C stood out from the user reviews so I called them for an estimate. When Craig arrived he demonstrated great knowledge from the onset and was very thorough i...

Description of Work
HVAC Replacement

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

03/09/2021

Got a good estimate for a new system from a knowledgeable technician / project coordinator. Decided to use another company for the project, but was impressed by this company's personnel and offerings.

Description of Work
replace heat pump system

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. Please reach back out if you have any future heating and cooling needs.

01/26/2021

They have been fantastic. They are professional, on time, reliable, honest, and they give fair prices. I would recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They replaced my furnaces and they have maintained them over the years.

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so glad we could help make your home more comfortable! Please reach out if there's anything else we can do for you.

10/12/2020

Work was completed promptly and professionally.

Description of Work
AC Replacement

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

07/11/2020

Keep adding additional charges and still nothing has been done to fix the issue. Not a very good experience. Overpriced in compare to others and charges a lot of miscellaneous stuff that does not fix the issue. I won't go back again to this company.

Description of Work
AC Leak Issue

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

07/01/2020

The work was performed one week ago. The two techs did a fantastic job. I am very pleased. I can not remember ever having technicians care more about doing everything necessary to "do the job right". They, both, demonstrated knowledge, skill and patience. Yesterday, a Cary Building Inspector came by, and the new equipment easily passed the mechanical and electrical inspection.

Description of Work
Installed new, high efficiency, gas furnace, and A.C. (split system).

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], We're grateful that you took the time to leave feedback about your recent installation. The team will love to hear your kind words. Please reach out if there's anything else we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Air Experts!

05/18/2020

Everything went very well and they were very efficient. They said it would take six hours but they were done before that. We are very happy with their work and the new system is amazing!

Description of Work
A new AC system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

02/23/2020

We are very pleased. From the sales representative through the installation everything went well. We felt that the pricing was more than fair when compared to another company. Everything was very professional and appears to be well done and performing up to expectations. They would have installed it the next day after our decision was made if we had been able to do so.

Description of Work
Furnace and air conditioner replaced.

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

02/20/2020

I don't remember hiring these people or what they might have done for me. I am sorry, but you won't let me delete this.

Description of Work
?????????????

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

01/20/2020

Air Experts offered to come the same COLD night I discovered the furnace not working properly. However, I scheduled for the next day and they were here exactly when promised. The technician Fixed the problem within the hour and left everything in place! What a relief to have this taken care of so quickly.

Description of Work
Furnace maintenance

Work Completed On 01/18/2020

Dear C.J. We're grateful for your feedback and so glad that we could quickly solve the problem. Please reach out if there's anything else we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Air Experts!

Heating & Air Conditioning Service Repair, Maintenance & System Replacements, Indoor Air Quality Products, Services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing