Is your leather couch starting to peel like it’s got a sunburn? Here are several tips you can use to fix a leather sofa that’s peeling or cracking.
Get matched with top leather repair shops in Raleigh, NC
There are 4 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Matching on Angi
Recent Leather Repair Reviews in Raleigh
- Advanced Leather CareChance the Wonder Dog has couch privileges in our house. . He is 70 pounds and so, after a number of years, the leather cushions were damaged and scratched. One cut was 11 inches long and there were many areas of damage on the three cushions. This contractor came to the house, took the cushions away and returned them promptly in pristine condition. He went above and beyond by cleaning the entire couch and putting a leather preservative on it at no extra charge. Great customer service experience and outstanding craftsmanship
- Advanced Leather CareJay and Dylan were very responsive, even meeting me after normal hours to assess the damage to my furniture. Jay was very helpful in explaining what could be done to repair the damage and suggested options based on cost and final appearance. He and Dylan were able to make repairs that were very cost effective without having to replace whole panels of leather. This included color matching the leather with the repair materials. They also touched up a few other minor color faded spots for free and gave me helpful advice regarding leather care and cleaning. I will definitely be recommending Advanced Leather Care to anyone who needs leather repair in the future
- Leather & Vinyl MDOutstanding. We called them to have a 13-year old leather couch restored after years of use (including 3 dogs worth of scratches). Peter and Mark came out, gave us an estimate, and did the work on the spot. I've attached an after picture of the couch (along with culprit #1). I wish I had a before picture, but it was in pretty bad shape. It looks like new now! After we called them, we decided to have them look at my wife's leather coat that was damaged by a "Hello my name is" sticker and a small crack in a vinyl car seat. They took care of both of those too
- Advanced Leather CareJay did exactly as he promised. His work was quick and well done. Price was very reasonable. I highly recommend him.
- Leather & Vinyl MDWe had a 20+ year old leather recliner and ottoman, similar to an Ekornes Stressless chair, that had cracks in the leather on the arms and a tear in the seat. Since a new equivalent chair costs around $3,000, we decided to see if we could get the chair recovered. Leather and Vinyl MD came out and said they could recover only the parts of the chair that were in bad shape and recondition the rest. We opted to have them completely reupholster the chair and just recondition the ottoman. They did an amazing job! The leather on the chair completely matches the ottoman and we basically have a new chair for about 1/5 the cost of a new one. I highly recommend them
- Advanced Leather CareI made an appointment for them to come and give me an estimate on my leather chair repair. I had tried several people from online. My girlfriend told me about Advanced Leather Care as she had some work done. I joined Angies List was so pleased that they were on your site. I called and Jay and his son came and gave me a fair honest estimate. They told me if I wanted to and quot;shop aroundand quot; they would beat any price. I was impressed with his professional manner I decided right then that he would be the one to do the job. Several other folks made an appointment to give me an estimate and either didn't show or told me they couldn't do tha type of repair. Jay assured me that it wouldn't take an extremely long time to repair and told me the color might be better since the other color was very old. Well four days later, I received a phone call that my chair was done. He insisted on delivering it when it was convenient for me. He delivered my chair, I was so happy with my and quot;newand quot;, I couldn't wait to give him a rave review! I referred him to friend and she has had the same great experience. I will keep referring him to anyone who needs this type of work done.
- Brentwood Carpets Flooring AmericaI nominated them for Page Of Happiness in Angie’s List. They quoted me $5000 for my 2500 sq. foot house. I went into the store and picked out some carpets and once I got the price, it was way out of my budget so they helped me and guided me to get similar products that weren’t as high as the price tag. They were able to knock off $1500 from the original estimate so that I could keep it within my budget. The sales person has been in contact with me the whole time and has communicated the time they would be coming out, what to expect and how to prepare for the new carpets. I am really excited. I was happy to do business with them because they are a local company and that is important to me. They came out twice because I had a project last year that they did for me so they had my measurements on file but they wanted to come out and confirm the measurements
- Leather & Vinyl MDThe representative said they didn't have the skills needed. The repair was declined by the insurance coverage because this company told them the tear was caused by a dog bite. Although that was untrue, the insurer told them if they didn't write the report as pet damage, the insurer would not give them any more business
- Leather & Vinyl MDRepresentative said the company did not have the required expertise. A competitor was able to do the repair at about half the price.
- Leather & Vinyl MDSince he failed to keep appointments and contact us to reschedule after vacation, obviously we never had the opportunity to find out.
Last update on August 16, 2017
Leather Repair Specialist in Raleigh
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leather repair articles
Pros say reupholstering is a great way to revive aging furniture without having to clean it or throw it out. Get tips on reupholstering your furniture.
Leather couches can obtain unsightly scratches, particularly from our furry friends. Follow this guide and learn how to fix scratches on a leather couch on your own.
Find leather repair shops in
- Wake Forest,
- Archer Lodge,
- Fuquay Varina,
- Holly Springs,
- Willow Spring,
- New Hill,
- Wilsons Mills,
- Chapel Hill,
leather repair shops in Raleigh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Leather Care1433 Tawny View Lane
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- Brentwood Carpets Flooring America4600 Paragon Park Rd
Raleigh, North Carolina 27616
- Collins Flooring Service2514 Rolling Meadows Drive
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- Leather & Vinyl MD8300 Falls Of Neuse Rd Ste 110
Raleigh, North Carolina 27605
- R & R Remodeling and Renovation5801 Coffey St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27604
- Specialized Refinishing Co.1824 Thorpshire Dr
Raleigh, North Carolina 27615
- Advanced Leather Care
- Furniture Emergency-Jack Hughes Furniture Repair7151 O'Kelly Chapel Rd Suite 162
Cary, North Carolina 27519
- Furniture Emergency-Jack Hughes Furniture Repair
- unlimited upholstery and car designs7310 leesville rd
Durham, North Carolina 27703
- unlimited upholstery and car designs