Advanced Leather Care

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2013

1433 Tawny View Lane

Raleigh, NC 27603

Leather cleaning/repair/refinish and upholstery. Restaurant/ Commercial/ Residential

07/11/2018

Linda C.

Did an excellent job. Getting ready to ask him to repair a leather chair.

Description of Work
Cleaned leather sofa and loveseat

12/09/2017

Linda C.

Excellently.

Description of Work
Cleaned and conditioned sofa and loveseat, co sitioned two other leather chairs

Category furniture repair, upholstery cleaning

05/04/2017

Lenny W.

After treatment they looked brand new

Description of Work
Clean & dye leather sofa and recliner

Category leather & vinyl repair

12/07/2016

Ellis G.

Jay did exactly as he promised. His work was quick and well done. Price was very reasonable. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Leather recliner needed repairs.

02/18/2016

Amy P.

06/04/2015

Alex O.

Description of Work
They came out to my home to repair some abrasion and scuffing on the driver's seat bolster of an exotic car. Super work, and very impressive color matching by eye.

02/04/2015

April R.

Description of Work
True craftsman! He took my sun faded, tufted leather love seat and made it look like new. He made sure he matched the original color and got into every pleat and tuft so the color was uniform throughout the entire piece. He knows leather and it shows. I could not be happier with his work.

11/25/2014

patricia N.

The sofa looks like new after the furniture restoration

Description of Work
Fix a sofa that had many cat scratches

03/22/2014

Lynne S.

See above

Description of Work
I contacted this vendor twice for an estimate. I wanted to have a 3-piece leather suite dyed. I was referred to him by another very impressive Angie's List vendor. Unfortunately this vendor did not reply to either my email or my voicemail message. Very unprofessional.

Category furniture repair

I never received any contact from this customer. We value all our customers, and always respond promptly to any inquiry.

12/04/2013

PAT M.

Chance the Wonder Dog has couch privileges in our house. . He is 70 pounds and so, after a number of years, the leather cushions were damaged and scratched. One cut was 11 inches long and there were many areas of damage on the three cushions. This contractor came to the house, took the cushions away and returned them promptly in pristine condition. He went above and beyond by cleaning the entire couch and putting a leather preservative on it at no extra charge. Great customer service experience and outstanding craftsmanship.

Description of Work
Repair leather couch cushions Dog damages --- one cut was11 inches long and there were numerous areas of extensive scratch damage. Outstanding repair job and even better customer service On time reasonable and above expectation

10/02/2013

Jeanine D.

I made an appointment for them to come and give me an estimate on my leather chair repair. I had tried several people from online. My girlfriend told me about Advanced Leather Care as she had some work done. I joined Angies List was so pleased that they were on your site. I called and Jay and his son came and gave me a fair honest estimate. They told me if I wanted to and quot;shop aroundand quot; they would beat any price. I was impressed with his professional manner I decided right then that he would be the one to do the job. Several other folks made an appointment to give me an estimate and either didn't show or told me they couldn't do tha type of repair. Jay assured me that it wouldn't take an extremely long time to repair and told me the color might be better since the other color was very old. Well four days later, I received a phone call that my chair was done. He insisted on delivering it when it was convenient for me. He delivered my chair, I was so happy with my and quot;newand quot;, I couldn't wait to give him a rave review! I referred him to friend and she has had the same great experience. I will keep referring him to anyone who needs this type of work done..

Description of Work
I had a leather chair which was given to me by a friend. It had multiple rips and tears in the leather. I knew once it was fixed it would be a valuable piece of furniture. I called several places and Advanced Leather Care had the best deal with an experienced owner. Jay and his son Dylan came to give me a price and I was very pleased. They took my chair and returned a chair that looked 'brand new", yes it was my chair,,,they are fair in price and exceptional in craftsmanship.

09/12/2013

Steven S.

Jay and Dylan were very responsive, even meeting me after normal hours to assess the damage to my furniture. Jay was very helpful in explaining what could be done to repair the damage and suggested options based on cost and final appearance. He and Dylan were able to make repairs that were very cost effective without having to replace whole panels of leather. This included color matching the leather with the repair materials. They also touched up a few other minor color faded spots for free and gave me helpful advice regarding leather care and cleaning. I will definitely be recommending Advanced Leather Care to anyone who needs leather repair in the future.

Description of Work
Jay and his son Dylan repaired the leather on my sofa and recliner that were damaged by my dog.

09/07/2013

Lyana N.

His work was superb, he is a real expert in this kind of work and his work is very professional. I couldn't be more pleased!!! He came out to our home and gave us a free estimate. He returned the next day, did the work in my house and he and his adult son completed the job after 2.5 hours. They worked carefully and diligently and even conditioned the leather in some faded spots. I wish I had done this sooner, the couch looks like new and we no longer sink into it when we sit, now that the springs are reattached. I am very pleased and recommend him highly for any furniture job involving leather repair. We would hire him again for any future leather furniture repair.

Description of Work
Jay repaired my leather couch by reattaching springs that had detached and hand stitching two rips on the exterior seams as well as a tear in one of the cushions.

J&L Home Improvement and Mitigation Services

We are a veteran owned company, that specializes in water mitigation services, with industry experience dating back to 2005. Our mitigation services include the installation of vapor barriers, along with the insulation. We also can help with all of your mold remediation services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! - I provide my customer service quality for all the services my business provide. - I have been in this line of work for over 15 years. I'm a veteran own business. -

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

Hector's Home Improvement and Welding and Steel

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Antiques
    Boats
    Upholstering - Boat & Auto

On-site and off-site services available. Free estimates