Find top lawn mower repair services in Providence, RI
There are 2 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Providence
- Correia LandscapingJose was on time and finished 3000' of sod with mulch in one day. This included removing previous weed/grass and putting down top soil before the sod installation. The sod he put down was top rate, looks great and never had any brown patches. When all the leaves had fallen this year, Jose came back in removed all of my leave piles for free. I can't say enough about how great a service Jose and JAC Landscape provide. Highly recommended
- PRECISION SAW & MOWER SVCExcellent, We purchased a new Stihl Chainsaw, in which they gave us tips on how to keep the chainsaw running efficiently. Afterwards, we dropped off our generator to be serviced for an oil leak, and the gentleman went right through the whole engine to see if there were any other services needed. He had to replace a part on the motor and did so at an affordable price
- AMERICAN LAWNMOWER SVCThey fixed it on time and in budget ( and ordered a part especially to keep within the budget). When I got home, it ran for a while, then wouldn't start again. We noticed that the metal hook that attached into the bar had sheared. They took it back very graciously, fixed again for only the cost of the part ( and that was because it was so old they didn't have any lying around to use.) Very polite and helpful shop
- City Saw ServiceDropped the blades off on Monday, ready on Tues. Elderly husband assisted by owner who carried blades and helped customer out to car. Very pleasant!
- Greenville HardwareI called for advice before bringing my mower for service, but the problem could not be diagnosed over the phone.
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLCOne of our mowers would have cost more to fix than it was worth, Instead of just fixing it, they were upfront on the situation. Also a piece on out snow blower was returned broken. When I let them know what happened , I got immediate response, and options that were in my favor to correct this situation
- KENT COUNTY LAWN MOWER INCOil change, spark plug replacement and blade sharpened and balanced all included in the tune up. When I got the mower back it never ran better. I could tell the difference, it cut the grass so smoothly and easily.
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLCAmazing ! I did not even know they had come until my wife told me. Very thorough and took their time. Detailed notes on the work they performed and fair price. One of a kind.
- STANDARD HARDWARE COHe repaired a log splitter for me. He's very honest and he's a good person. The other person who works with him is very knowledgeable, so he has good support behind him. He is the best place to go to for small engine repair. They're also very good for screen repair and broken glass, and the owner does all of that himself
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLCWainwright's was excellent! We have a lawn tractor that was practically brand new and after a five easy lawn mowings, the thing refused to start. We went back and forth with the manufacturer over the phone, tried every recommended fix and no luck. We decided to bring out Wainwright's to have a look at it. The guys arrived right on schedule and went to work, finally determining the issue. They were so professional, helpful, and experienced we decided to go local and have them order the replacement part and install/repair the tractor rather than mess around with an increasingly frustrating customer service department at the manufacturer. We wholeheartedly recommend WSES and will certainly be using them in the future for all our lawn and snow blower needs
Last update on December 9, 2020
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Providence
Spotless & Handyman, LLC specializes in interior and exterior services including painting, carpentry, flooring, and other repairs. Whether you need a major repair or a renovation, our handyman can deliver professional skills at a fair price. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every assignment. Our crew have over 20yrs of experience in the field and we operate as one stop shop to resolve our customers problems.
"It was very good. I never had to do anything nor any concern about them. They were good people. They did their job. They were very thorough and very clean. They gave me suggestions as well. They took out some stains that I didn't know would come out. They were attentive and detailed oriented. They knew what they were doing.
Thank you for your interest in Phalan Construction! Winner of the Angies List Super Service award 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 2016. Please Contact Me by email at Info@phalanconstruction.com or through the contact link at my website www.phalanconstruction.com. Include pictures and a detailed work list for best response. Please understand, I typically work by myself and if I am unable to respond to your email request or phone call within a reasonable time, it is due to prescheduled work. I am inte..
"Bob is great to work with. I really appreciate his attention to detail and communication. He is very communicative about his schedule and when he will arrive and keeps to his commitments. I plan on contacting him again when more jobs are needed!"
We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
"Wesley, the owner and builder, was amazing! He got the work done 3 weeks early, very honest and attentive...very clean...he came by on a Sunday, his day off, to finish up the lights on the deck...would highly recommend and will be calling him again to do other projects around our home."
SMALL FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS, WE COVER ALL OF MA, AND RI , WE DO OFFER PICK UP AND ONLY CHARGE FOR THE PICK UP AND NOT THE DELIVERY, WE WILL PICK UP YOUR MACHINE AT YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS BRING IT BACK TO OUR SHOP WERE OUR SKILLED TECHNITIONS WILL SERVICE AND ONCE REPAIRED IT WILL BE DELIVERED. WE SERVICE RIDE ON MOWERS, PUSH MOWERS, SNOW BLOWERS, PORTABLE GENERATORS , LOG SPLITTERS TORPEDO STYLE KEROSENE HEATERS POWER TOOLS AIR TOOLS GO KARTS GOLF CARTS AND MORE.. DONT' BE AFRAID TO ASK WE FIX..
"They called me back promptly and picked up my snowblower when they said they would. The work was done as stated and the price was reasonable. They know what they are doing and the service was great. I would hire them again and recommend them to friends and family."
RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
"I used their online service and got the parts I needed at the lowest price.I just called them on an 800 number and they gave me the exact part for the exact model that I needed.I was very pleased with them. Either my part is popular on demand and I had to wait for it to come in but otherwise once it came in they delivered.
Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
"We had a sound and he had to go up in the attic. You could feel the vibration in the house. It was just a piece of a foam that had fallen. He took it off and it was fine. There were no problems, everything went well. It wasn't complicated. The quality of work was fine. He came in at the appropriate time when he thought he would be here and he asked what was going on, he put the air conditioning on, listened and went up into the attic and found the problem, removed the problem and came back out and left. It was short and sweet. It wasn't a major issue.
See all 2 highly rated companies in ProvidenceJoin Angi now
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- North Providence,
- East Providence,
- Central Falls,
- Valley Falls,
- West Warwick,
- North Scituate,
lawn mower repair shops in Providence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ALL OUTDOORS POWER EQUIPMENT4060 TOWER HILL RD
Wakefield, Rhode Island 02879
- ALL OUTDOORS POWER EQUIPMENT
- City Saw Service110 Bay View Ave
Riverside, Rhode Island 02915
- City Saw Service
- Ernie's Mower Service Inc20 Ten Rod Rd
North Kingstown, Rhode Island 02852
- Ernie's Mower Service Inc
- KENT COUNTY LAWN MOWER INC75 TIOGUE AVE
West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
- KENT COUNTY LAWN MOWER INC
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 569020 Raffaele Rd
Plymouth, Massachusetts 02360
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5690
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLC192 EAST GROVE ST Unit 1
Middleboro, Massachusetts 02346
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLC