Find out how to choose a waterproof television for your bathroom and get installation tips, so you can enjoy your favorite TV shows while prepping for the day.
Get matched with top satellite tv providers in Pittsburgh, PA
There are 0 highly-rated local satellite tv providers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Satellite Tv Reviews in Pittsburgh
- Verizon Fios PittsburghAfter my 2 year agreement with Fios ended my bill went up. I called to see if there were any deals where I could keep the internet and tv option I had but maybe save a little money. A sales person named Sean talked me into the Gigabyte internet plan and changing my TV plan. He said the TV package would have all the same channels except 1 and everything would be $25 less per month. 48 hours later I found out we lose over 100 channels and the bill was only going to be about $8 less. I called and talked to a supervisor named Matt. He basically said too bad and since the 24 hour grace period was up, I was locked into a 2 year contract. So, to get back to what we hade for the last 2 years, it was going to cost way more than what we were paying! In addition the technician who came to install new wire to handle the Gigabyte service put in 50 feet of the WRONG cable through the house and it couldn't handle the gigabyte speed. Another technician is coming to remove all that wire and replace it. I am very unhappy with Verizon and my new, downgraded, TV package
- Future CommunicationsGreat. Well done and efficient. Helped me also with my smart flat screen issues in my family room. No charge.
- DISH NETWORKThe customer care staff are helpful and professional. They are eager to answer even dumb questions. The installer was on time and professional. I would have liked it better if he explained more thoroughly how to operate the system. The TV reception is beautiful and I have had no problems with it. The DVR is great. The instruction manual is a little hard to use, but you can always call the help line. I think this is an excellent alternative to the big cable companies
- RADIO SHACKVERY GOOD SERVICE. WAS TOLD THEY WOULD COME BETWEEN NOON-5. THEY ARRIVED PROMPTLY AT NOON. INSTALLER VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CLEAN. EVEN TOOK HIS SHOES OFF IN THE HOUSE. I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THEM AT ALL. WOULD RECOMMEND SERVICE TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN GETTING A DISH.
- DISH NETWORKVery well. Provider was punctual and completed everything asked. We have never had do much as a blip in service. Picture on all hd channels particularly versus is phenomenal.
- Quantum Installations, LLCAfter a horrific experience of dealing with Direct TV over a year ago--after they refused to put a ladder on our deck to reach our satellite and refused to find any solutions to help us as customers to receive the service we paid for (we randomly stopped receiving certain channels on our satellite)--we discontinued our satellite service. After a recent storm, our satellite was knocked to the side, creating a safety issue. Our experiences with Direct TV made us fear that no one would dare get on our roof to remove it. Fortunately for us Al at Quantum Installations saved the day. Within 48 hours of my first contact, the satellite was removed without issue. He even advised us on what roof repairs may be necessary because of the prior shoddy installation. Thanks again
- DISH NETWORKDish has been very responsive to our needs. While some problems have developed like a defective remote control and a defective satellite receiver, Dish has taken care of these problems in a friendly and expedient manner. Although we were told we would lose reception in rain storms and snow storms, such interruptions have been extremely infrequent and of short duration, unlike the many problems we previously experienced with our prior cable provider. Although we had one instance of a Dish Technician hanging up on us, upon bringing this to Dish's attention, we received an email apology and our technical problem was resolved
- Quantum Installations, LLCAs a DirecTV reseller Al with Quantum installed the equipment and provisioned services. He went above and beyond to provide an excellent installation experience. He made sure you couldn't tell there is a cable running from the roof to the basement. He also made sure all four TVs were functioning properly and could be controlled with the remotes. I would recommend anyone considering satellite installation use this vendor instead of just signing up directly with the vendor
- Quantum Installations, LLCThe guy who installed the dish was the greatest. If you got something higher than A, he deserves it. I recommend him to everyone. It is rare that you run into a service man that is so conscientious and so outstanding. He was very diligent and dependable. He follows up if I have a problem and called the dish people. He has a copy of the call that I make and then he'll call me and he'll either try to fix it over the phone and he'll come out himself. He is really excellent. I told other people about him, I even gave a couple of his cards I give out
- Verizon Fios PittsburghI have been very happy with Fios. When I had Comcast service I frequently had services not working due to various reasons. Since switching to Fios I can rely on the service being available when I need it. I do work from home occasionally, so having intermittent internet is difficult.
Last update on March 31, 2022
Satellite Tv Services in Pittsburgh
Explore our Solution Center for helpful satellite tv service articles
To ensure you make the right TV selection, check out this informative guide covering everything from TV size down to where you plan to put your new television.
Are you planning to install a satellite dish at your home? It can be hard to determine which company to hire. Consider the following tips for hiring a provider.
Find satellite tv providers in
satellite tv providers in Pittsburgh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- COMCAST300 CORLISS ST
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15220
- A-1 Installation1367 PA-981
LATROBE, Pennsylvania 15650
- A-1 Installation
- DISH NETWORKPO BOX 4034
Woburn, Massachusetts 01888
- DISH NETWORK
- Extreme Computer Repair213 Arrowhead Blvd Suite F-2
Jonesboro, Georgia 30236
- Extreme Computer Repair
- Future Communications316 Grant Ave
Carnegie, Pennsylvania 15106
- Future Communications
- Meissner Electric1110 Lower Meadow Ave
Charleroi, Pennsylvania 15022
- Meissner Electric
- Premiere Audio Video Services501 West Main Street
Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania 15666
- Premiere Audio Video Services
- Quantum Installations, LLC5513 William Flynn Highway 400-294
Gibsonia, Pennsylvania 15044
- Quantum Installations, LLC
- ROCHESTER TV & RADIO419 ADAMS ST
Rochester, Pennsylvania 15074
- ROCHESTER TV & RADIO
- Satellite ConnectionsPO Box 712
Meadowlands, Pennsylvania 15347
- Satellite Connections
- Verizon Fios South Park4120 Brownsville Rd
South Park, Pennsylvania 15129
- Verizon Fios South Park