It's surprising how much a cleaned-up mailbox can add to your home's exterior look and feel. Here's how to spruce up yours.
Get matched with top mailbox repair services in Pittsburgh, PA
There are 5 highly-rated local mailbox repair services.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Mailbox Repair Reviews in Pittsburgh
- Spice It Up Handyman-I Do It All!Communication was very good and professional. Communicated how and where he was going to install the new post and verified with me every step of the way. Job was quoted by hourly rate instead of a flat fee. Actually was considerably less than another flat fee quote I had.
- P SQRD LLCThey came in such a timely manner and did fantastic work. Also very knowledgeable on all questions I had regarding the present job along with jobs that I'm going to have to get done in the future, extremely helpful an very courteous
- P SQRD LLCWe originally started out with our basement project & were so impressed with the quality & service we kept adding!!! They basically remodeled our house into the home we knew it could be!!!
- Cherry City Home ImprovementsMr Haun was very professional. We set up the appointment with ease, he showed up on time, performed ~4 hours of work, and did a lot during this short period of time. The quality of his work was very high as well.
- Cherry City Home ImprovementsHe did very fine. In order to get three projects like that done in four hours, actually he finished early, he had to know what he was doing. He cleaned up. He had done work in the area. He basically was available. It was in the right price range for me.
- Handyman Services Of WilmingtonDave arrived to look over the work and give me an estimate within 24 hours of contact. He then proceeded to do the work within a few days. He was prompt, efficient, friendly and courteous. His work is excellent, prices fair, and I would use him again.
- Handyman Services Of WilmingtonDave replaced the bathroom floor first, as it was in the worst shape. I went to the local hardware store and made some choices of floor tile for the bathroom and kitchen, and of a faucet for the bathroom sink. I sent Dave an email, and he purchased the items. He actuallly had to rebuild some of the subflooring for the bathroom before the tile could be put down. He replaced the sink faucet in the bathroom. He replaced the kitchen floor, a window pane, the mailbox, and made the steps near the mailbox more level. I was very happy with the end results
- B R HandymanAll the jobs were well done we were & are pleased with the results. These jobs occurred over the last 1-3 years. Bill was pleasant & very Professional.
- Shock LLCShock LLC came in and remodeled our store in and out. It was done in a very professional manor from start to finish. We call upon them every time we need any repairs done. We highly recommend them for any of your home or business repair needs.
- Shock LLCIT WAS GREAT! RYAN KEPT US INFORMED FROM THE START TO FINISH ON THE REMODEL OF OUR HARDWARE STORE REMODEL. WE WILL USE HIM AGAIN. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Last update on May 26, 2020
Mailbox Repair Services in Pittsburgh
The Healey Co has emerged as a boutique company for home remodeling and repair; we specialize in custom work and for last decade, have partnered with Morgan Associates Architects to offer our clients a specialized approach to design and renovation projects. From inception to completion, your architect and builder work together as a team alliance, allowing for a more accurate assessment of your project. Project budgets are created in tandem with project building and design, so any adjustments ..
"Our toilet was not properly seated by previous owners of our home, which caused tile damage and a slow leak to the ceiling below. We had a great team of people repair the drywall, install new tile, and repair another drywall/plaster issue in another room. All the work was done perfectly and we were always kept in the loop when it came to the schedule & the work being done that day. Frankie was great to work with when making the tile choice, and managing the work being done. I would not hesitate to call the Healey Company again for remodeling or repairs. We already have a project or two in mind for them in the future.
I WORK BY MYSELF AND MY TRIP CHARGES ARE $45.00 MORE THEN 25 MILES. YOU CAN REACH ME 24/7.
"He was available and showed up within an hour! He finished the work within 90 minutes (I wasn't paying attention to the clock) and he did some caulking to help my house where the oven lived be more draft free. Dan is friendly, knowledgeable, professional and cleans up after himself. His fee is very reasonable. I'd do it all over again, if need be.
When it comes to construction and remolding projects, look no further than Cherry City Home Improvements. We have over 30 year’s experience, bringing you prompt and reliable service. We do complete bathroom remodel from removing all walls down to studs and custom ceramic tile work. We also do a verity of projects from custom wood work to bathrooms
"Joe and Gary did a great job on our bathroom that needed redone from the studs out. They did everything that we requested. were always on time and cleaned up before they left. They even put in a skylight that makes a world of difference in the lighting in the bathroom. Also, Gary built a great extra cupboard for me in the old window space.
*I PREFER PHONE CALLS over email because i don't check email much so please call if i miss your call leave a message and ill call you right back.thank you.* I worked out in the field from 2006 to now but. Spice it up handyman is my own business. i started it in 2009 but just like everyone i started out with schooling and working in this filed to get where I'm at today owning my own business. most the time its just me but i have a helper as needed. I prefer to charges an hourly rate with a tra..
"Excellent. I have used Brian before. He is easy to work with and goes above and beyond in every aspect of his line of work. Will definitely use him again whenever I need something around the house done."
General Carpentry Fencing Decks Retaining Walls Decorative Hardscaping Junk Removal Large Deliveries and Moving Roofing Windows and Doors Flooring Trim and moldings Electrical Plumbing Paint Drywall Landscaping Custom built shutters and other woodworking
"Phil and his team did a wonderful job digging up my old patio and replacing it with a deck built with Trex materials. The job was done professionally and he worked with me, even when I added additional scope to the job. I highly recommend them and plan on using P Sqrd LLC for future projects."
We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today
"I'm very pleased how the new patio Tony installed turned out. There were delays and it took longer than expected, but as I found out there were things out of his control. We are currently living in different times. There were delays because materials were not shipped, but it was because of the limited number of drivers that were available. I did my homework, and it was a factor. Dealing with help being available was another factor. Tony did his best and performed most of the work himself. He was dealing with a lot, but pushed through it all. So I was unhappy because I felt the affects of what he was dealing with, but Tony was professional and easy to work with on whatever we wanted to design. Other companies that we met with wanted to force their design which frustrated us because they didn't want to hear or work with the design we provided. Tony offered suggestions when asked but drove the design we provided him. Tony did great work and very fair pricing. We also found other companies were price-gouging and wanted to charge a lot more for providing a lot less. Not only did Tony do a wonderful job on the patio installation, but he made sure the rest of the yard was fixed (better than when he started) and meshed with the new patio like it was there for years. I'm very please with the work he did and I'm already thinking of another project where I could use his services. Check out the photos that were uploaded and you'll see why he gets a high rating from me.
We will take most jobs from fixing holes in walls, to building a fence. Concrete refurbishing or installing a new ceiling fan. Feel free to text, call or email questions about a job and we will schedule an estimate immediately.
"Mike and Gino are very responsive and professional, respond quickly to texts, keep you informed on what they are doing with the project. Highly recommend and will definitely be calling them frequently for jobs around our house!"
8 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply.
"Two men came to the house for a variety of jobs I needed completed. The 1st man asked me what needed to be done while looking around the room in the lower level of my home. I explain I am getting carpet and need the baseboards installed and I pointed out an area I did not want baseboard in a doorway. The 2nd worker was out at the truck while I provided these instructions. I later see that the 1st guy is not even working in the room with the 2nd guy and never relayed what I told him about putting up the baseboard. The baseboard was hung where I did not want it. The 2nd guy went out to pressure wash 2 sides of the house. This takes less than 2 hours for him to complete. I was charged $350.00. I learn later that the company charges $55/hour for their work when uncertain what the time to complete will be. I feel I was gouged for the pressure washing of those 2 walls!! I go down to check on the baseboard job and learn that the workman needs a saw he did not bring. He offered to go get it but advised it would take a few hours for him to pick it up and return to my home. The person who came out to look at the projects was not one of the men who came to do the work. I have Nature Stone around my wood burner and planned to get carpet installed about 9 feet away from that area. The Stone required a shorter baseboard but it could not be cut with the tools that had been brought for the job. I asked he try to hang the baseboard as low as possible in the area after the Nature Stone. If I had known he was not going to finish the work for me that day I would have told him not to put a baseboard over the stone at all. He never suggested it. When the job was done I had to repaint portions of my walls because dark pencil marks were left several Inches higher than where the baseboard was hung!?! The board was also hung so high I have a shadow all around the room above the new carpet. I found calk had been dropped on the mat I have at the back door. In addition, I had a nail pulling tool in the room, to pull up the tack strip from the old carpet. There was still a small section that needed removed. I have not seen that tool since the workmen left that day. They say they do not have it. I wrote a check for $500 that day and would pay the balance when the bill arrived. I still needed a few items completed they did not get to and I thought I would wait to pay in full when the other items were completed. An emergency forced me out of town for 3 weeks so I went ahead and paid the bill in full to avoid their having to wait until my return. I sent the check with a note asking that I be scheduled one day after May 21st for the last of my list to be completed. I received no phone call and no day was planned for anyone to come out. I waited until June 12th to finally get someone out to finish up. It was at that time when I learned I would be charged their $55/hour rate because they did not know how long those projects would take to complete. That is when I realized I was Way Overcharged for the pressure washing of the house!!
Wexford Locksmith Service 24 hours a day and seven days a week, and we are just a phone call away when you need a Reliable Locksmith. No matter what time of the day and what day of the week , we are available to help you with your Locksmith needs in Wexford, PA metro area. We know that it is unpredictable when disasters happen , such as when you lose your keys or when you get locked out. These can happen anytime without you knowing it , so when situations like these occur Locks, all you need ..
We are a home based business, owner is Dave Anthony and his wife, Diane, will be the one answering the phones. Dave does all the work himself, he hires no sub-contractors. If you are unhappy with his work you deal with him, if you are happy with his work, tell everyone you know. Dave is a very cautious worker, he uses tarps and takes his shoes off, treats your home as if it was his own. Dave has many references available upon request. He has been in the service business for 24 years
"Fantastic - Mr. Anthony knows his trade well. He cleaned and serviced our gas fireplace insert and took the time to train us on how to operate the fireplace. We purchased this house and there were no instructions. We will be using him again!"
See all 5 highly rated companies in PittsburghJoin Angi now
Find mailbox repair services in
mailbox repair services in Pittsburgh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- HOME SERVICES OF PITTSBURGH230 CLAY DR
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15235
- Mike & Gino Handymen211 Henderson Rd
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15237
- Neiled It Handyman Services826 Blossom Way
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15212
- The Healey Company Inc1234 Sarah St
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15203
- THE HONEY-DO MAN AT MORNINGSTAR PROPERTIES114 HORIZON DR
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15237
- XtraHandz4 Lea St
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15223
- HOME SERVICES OF PITTSBURGH
- 412Renovations1523 Ridge Rd
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
- Cherry City Home Improvements3550 Huntertown Rd
Allison Park, Pennsylvania 15101
- Cherry City Home Improvements
- Everyone's Handyman and Remodeling Expert449 1/2 addison
Washington, Pennsylvania 15301
- Everyone's Handyman and Remodeling Expert
- Golden Milo Contracting308 Stettler Dr
Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania 15025
- Golden Milo Contracting
- Hodge Construction7772 E Fitzsimmons St
Verona, Pennsylvania 15147
- Hodge Construction
- Its Time Landscaping348 Flaugherty Run Rd
Moon Township, Pennsylvania 15108
- Its Time Landscaping
- Jordan Contracting77 Sterrect St
Valencia, Pennsylvania 16059
- Jordan Contracting
- Locking Mailboxes6038 Clark Rd. #50
Paradise, California 95969
- Locking Mailboxes
- Scalercio Contracting361 Moon Clinton Rd.
Moon Twp., Pennsylvania 15108
- Schaffner Maintenance3341 Saxonburg Blvd
Glenshaw, Pennsylvania 15116
- SIFFRINN MASONRY1050 CLAY PIKE RD
IRWIN, Pennsylvania 15642
- Slinks Masonry Inc276 Murdocksvile Rd
Clinton, Pennsylvania 15026
- Spice It Up Handyman-I Do It All!148 View Ave.
Strabane, Pennsylvania 15363
- Scalercio Contracting
- Vesel's Handyman Service3100 Conway Wallrose Rd
Baden, Pennsylvania 15005
- Vesel's Handyman Service
- Wexford Locksmith Service2573 Brandt School Road
Wexford, Pennsylvania 15090
- Wexford Locksmith Service