If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
Compare quotes from top metal fabricators
Get matched with top metal fabricators in Phoenix, AZ
There are 12 highly-rated local metal fabricators.
Recent Metal Fabrication Reviews in Phoenix
- Natural Designs By DanielDaniel explained to me exactly what needed to be done, fixing a poor repair job that had been done prior. He quickly fixed the broken connection between the wheel well and the trailer and added welded supports where there had been some rusted bolts and painted over the welds with matching black paint. The work was done quickly and effectively at my home, I would recommend his services to anyone in the valley looking for mobile welding repair
- AZ MetalsAz metals is a fantastic company! I have bought metal and had several projects fabricated by them. Scott the metal fabricator is so easy to work with and highly skilled. Ive had Scott do 4 projects for me and every time he’s done amazing work. The projects I’ve given him are unique, not your run of the mill things. Not only is the work done correctly it’s done on time! Frankly, I’ve debated on buying my own welder and figuring it out in my own, but for me the cost and my learning curve time doesn’t justify it. As metals has I won’t do anywhere else for any metal fabrication need. Az Metals has done me right and I highly appreciate it
- AZ MetalsI’ve worked with AZ Metals for many years and they are a great company. They are very knowledgeable and always willing to help. Scott, who runs the fabrication department is a master fabricator who has helped me out with many projects from copper and stainless steel counter tops, furniture, gates, production parts and structural metalwork. I highly recommend AZ Metals for any metal supply or fabrication needs
- AZ MetalsGot exactly what I wanted at a great price. Worked with me on identifying the right type of metal to safely and effectively create the stair rails.
- AZ MetalsGreat, Scott and Doug have always done an outstanding job. Communication is 5 stars and the fabrication is 5 stars. Definitely recommend for any size project.
- Legacy Contracting LLCDaylyn and crew were amazing. I told them what I wanted and the finished product was exactly as I imagined. They also repaired my yard entry gate. Since I hired them in the middle of the holidays, there was a tiny delay, but they still did everything in 1 week (2 days really. Masonry had to cure before hanging the gates)
- SG Fabrication, LLCThey were prompt and reasonably priced. The work was done on a timely and professional manner. I would use them again.
- First Impression IronworksBUYER BEWARE! Great product, great sales and install folks, poor customer service and architecture. The issue I ended up having with First Impression Ironworks is that while installing the gate, the installation gentleman pointed out that the gate door would not open all the way after being installed, there was a light in the way. He was going to take down the light but noted he was not allowed to put it back up. That didn’t sound right to me as this should have been pointed out during the design and architecture phase so that we could have chosen to have the gate doors open to the inside. He asked his manager to call me and after a bit of an acrimonious conversation we landed on the fact that I signed off on the design/architecture and they have a contract to prove it. She did mention that First Impression Ironworks would be happy to fix the situation, for a price. True, I signed a contract, but it is not my job to notice engineering and architecture flaws, it is the job of the company I hired for their expertise in creating and installing the gate. If I was an expert in such things, I would have purchased the gate somewhere else and installed it myself and saved a signification amount a money. But I am not an expert, I hired a First Impression Ironworks for their expertise and paid a premium for that expertise. Ultimately, the gate is in and it looks very nice though it does not function fully. BUYER BEWARE as First Impression Ironworks does not take responsibility for their blatant mistakes, they use the contract for cover and offer to help via an extra bill. There are probably 20 or 30 companies I could have chosen to do this job and in hindsight I should have gone with one of them. I would NOT RECOMMEND First Impression Ironworks
- SG Fabrication, LLCThey were excellent. They finished the work in one day. Everything was cleaned up. It was a perfect job.
- Affordable Custom WeldingThe gate was rusted and the beams were rotting. The gate now looks brand new. Extremely impressed with the out come. I highly recommend Ben.
Metal Restoration Services in Phoenix
- Business Description:AZ Metals in Mesa, AZ, is the metal supplier who does not want to pass over the chance to someone else to satisfy customers! We carry all metals in all shapes, cut to size, with no minimums and offer custom metal fabrication to meet your needs. Please note we do not do installationsRecent Review:I’ve worked with AZ Metals for many years and they are a great company. They are very knowledgeable and always willing to help. Scott, who runs the fabrication department is a master fabricator who has helped me out with many projects from copper and stainless steel counter tops, furniture, gates, production parts and structural metalwork. I highly recommend AZ Metals for any metal supply or fabrication needsBilly D.
- Business Description:Natural Designs by Daniel is your industry-leading mobile welder in Avondale, AZ and the surrounding areas. We provide a variety of welding services, including mobile welding services, on-site welding services, equipment repair, stainless steel welding, aluminum welding, fabrication, structural welding services, emergency welding service and much more. We have the skill and experience necessary to service as your professional welding company, offering the highest quality services and customer..Recent Review:Daniel explained to me exactly what needed to be done, fixing a poor repair job that had been done prior. He quickly fixed the broken connection between the wheel well and the trailer and added welded supports where there had been some rusted bolts and painted over the welds with matching black paint. The work was done quickly and effectively at my home, I would recommend his services to anyone in the valley looking for mobile welding repairLogan H.
- Business Description:Daniel's Iron work is here for your iron work needs, repairs and fabrications at the best Price. Gates, Rv gates, Fences, Pool Fences, stair cases, Deck Rails, security doors, security windows, custom gates and More. Free Estimates. Se habla español, we are a family owned business, we have been in business for almost 10 years. We are honest people and we are here to assist you with any type of iron work jobs or repairsRecent Review:Daniel and his team did an excellent job of fabricating and installing a wrought iron fence in my backyard. They offered a very competitive price and installed it within the timeframe promised. They were excellent to work with and I’d highly recommendEllen S.
- Business Description:We specialize in custom gates and all other types of fencing! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was perfect. I've known him for a little while now and I have nothing but great things to say.Luke K.
- Business Description:When Mark Castle founded his company in 1981, he had a very simple idea: to make the finest and most affordable sunscreens, awnings, Patio roll down shades, sliding, swinging and security screen doors, window guards, entry, walkway and RV gates, balcony hand railing & fence possible. Nothing less. There would be no compromising of quality in the name of efficiency or for the sake of convenience; there would be no short cuts; there would be no materials that were almost as good. And if it cost..Recent Review:The owner called me and apologized for the miscommunication and refunded me. I was very happy with the outcome. I will retract my previous review. I have contacted Angies list to remove my previous review.Jeannie K.
- Business Description:Legacy Design Build Remodeling, headquartered in Scottsdale, has earned a reputation as the Phoenix area’s premier design and remodeling firm. But don’t just take our word for it - ask our customers. You’ll find that when it comes to experience, value and quality, Legacy ranks among the best in Arizona. In fact, we’ve been voted the number one remodeling company four years in a row by Ranking Arizona magazine and as the 2002 Remodeler of the Year by Professional Remodeler magazine — the only ..Recent Review:The Legacy team was fantastic! We worked with Legacy through various remodels over the last 24 months. COVID hit in the middle of construction and they continued to be reliable, professional, careful and excellent. We worked with several different team members and they are all really great. We are happy with our projects - excellent communication, quality product. I know how hard it is to find great and reliable contractors, I wanted to share it with everyone that Legacy was terrific. Highly recommendWendy T.
- Business Description:In 1996, Robert Hanson, GarageFloorCoating.com’s founder, started a small company that specialized in the installation of residential coating systems (garage floors, walkways, driveways and patios). Robert quickly recognized that the available generic store-grade epoxies were inadequate for use in Arizona’s climatic extremes. Years of intensive R&D ensued, leading to the creation and perfection of proprietary coating products, systems and installation processes. Garage Floor Coating.com is t..Recent Review:Very professional, were punctual & communicated continually through the processJoyce H.
- Business Description:Our mission is to do fence, walls, and concrete at affordable prices. Durable and attractive work, residential and commercial applications. Backed with our 5 year warranty, we specialize in all your needs. Contact us anytime during normal business hours to speak with an experienced installer about your options or to get your FREE ESTIMATERecent Review:He called promptly about my project and was professional.Tom O.
- Business Description:DCS Pool Barriers, LLC offers a complete range of products to meet all your swimming pool barrier safety needs. We are your one-stop-shop to meet your Arizona pool fence, gate and door safety requirements. Our mission at DCS Pool Barriers is to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction through our quality products and highly trained and experienced installers. We will help you pass all of your standards of safety as well as all Arizona State and City ordinances for pool barrier requi..Recent Review:DCS Pool Barriers replaced the metal fence around our pool about 8 years ago with galvanized fencing for which they gave a 20 year warranty against rust. They did a nice job on the fence, completely installing it in one day and left no mess behind, so I was pleased with the original installation. However, I was even more impressed with the way they honored their warranty. One of the posts rusted out even though galvanized. I contacted them to request that they provide a now pole which I figured I would just install myself, but they insisted that they replace the post themselves. Several days later a crew arrived and replaced the pole. No questions asked, at no charge. It was very refreshing to find a company which enthusiastically stands by its work and is happy to go beyond its customer's requestsdavid s.
- Business Description:Metal Roofing Contractor specializing in metal roofing and rain gutters fabrication and install. Welcome to Pacific Sheet Metal, we are excited to exceed your expectations! As experts, we will handle your needs with the high quality expertise that your home deserves. We offer competitive prices, and customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Call us nowRecent Review:They were very good and everything was great.NANCI F.
See all 12 highly rated companies in PhoenixJoin Angi now
Find metal fabricators in
metal fabricators in Phoenix
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Shade Above, Inc.P.O. Box 6770
- A&E Fabrication, Inc.20817 N. 21st Ave. 9
- A-Z Mobile Mechanic and Fabrication3015 E. Main Street Suite 103
- Adobe Awning & Shade3346 W Flower St
- Affordable Custom Welding122 E June St
- Affordable Door And Screen5235 S Kyrene Rd
- Agape Equipment Reapir and Welding2001 n 202 ave
- Allied Gate Co2012 W 4th St
- ALTRAFAB PRODUCTS4080 W CLARENDON AVE
- Amazon Valley Landscape & Maintenance LLC3011 W. Whitton Ave
- Anything Steel25224 W Gambit Trail
- Archiection LLc24038 W Bowker St
- architectural concrete interiors9520 N. 7th St.
- ARIZONA POWDER COAT5301 E. WASHINGTON ST.
- Arizona Radiator Service/ARS Industries2012 W Ironwood Dr
- Arizona Seamless Gutters Inc703 6th St
- Arizona Truck and Coach Painting400 E Ray Rd Building B
- Artistic Alloys & Design7145 E Earll Dr Ste 106 106
- Artistic Glass Company16939 E. Colony Dr, #106
Fountain Hills, Arizona
- Automatic Gate Systems237 S 23rd St
- Awesome Adrian Morales Landscapes1765 e turquoise ave
- Az Iron Design1436 N. Ashland
- AZ Metals526 E Juanita Ave Ste 4
- AZ Rods & Rust Buckets, LLC2929 S Larkspur St
- AZRA HOME SERVICES LLC4408 E MALDONADO DR
- A Shade Above, Inc.
- B COLORFUL LLC3726 W Villa Linda Dr
- B&R Precision LLC5666 N 51st Ave
- Bakker's Ironworks Inc.2102 W.Williams Drive
- Baldwin Brothers Automotive305 E. Comstock Dr. 7
- Bartlett Mechanical 2479 E Katrina Trl
Casa Grande, Arizona
- BILLET INDUSTRIES247 Campbell Rd
- Bunger Steel, Inc.8112 W Buckeye Rd
- BYC Contracting3601 W Altadena Ave
- B COLORFUL LLC
- CAVE CREEK WELDING37424 N CAVE CREEK ROAD
Cave Creek, Arizona
- CB welding
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CM Iron Supply, LLC918 S Park Lane Suite 101
- COMEAUX'S CUSTOM CREATIONS L.L.C.7210 W KRALL ST
- Cornerstone Handyman and Electrical1377 W Windsong
Apache Junction, Arizona
- Corral Kraft28248 N Tatum Blvd
Cave Creek, Arizona
- CRC Surface Technologies1101 West Hilton Ave.
- Crown Concepts3930 W Costco Dr
- custom shades & awnings1203 E Mohave St
- CUSTOM TERRITORIAL DESIGNS6241 W Poinsettia Dr
- CAVE CREEK WELDING
- D & G Handyman Services and Remodeling5350 W. Bell Rd., C122 PMB 450
- Davenport Diesel Repair22855 N. 21st Avenue
- DCS Industries, LLC2320 W. Peoria Ave., Suite B144
- DCS Pool Barriers LLC11002 N 23rd Ave 3
- DESERT METAL PRODUCTS912 W Kroll Ave
- DESERT POWDER COATING3427 W Broadway Rd
- Desert Premier Builders4150 W. Northern Ave.
- Drake Equipment2235 S 19th Ave
- Durable Metals, LLC.6131 North 12th Way
- D & G Handyman Services and Remodeling
- fast diesel2210 w. jackson st
- Fast Track MFS4825 E Ingram St
- FERRO DESIGNS4114 E UNIVERSITY DR
- First Impression Ironworks1415 N Mondel Dr
- Fisher Precious Metals2151 W. Hillsboro Blvd. Suite 210
Deerfield Beach, Florida
- French Quarry2425 E Rose Garden Ln
- fast diesel
- GarageFloorCoating.Com3801 E Roeser Rd # 1
- Glendale Auto Body Repair5815 w Evans Dr
- Green Rhino Builders LLC625 West 1st Street
- Grille Technologies LLC5910 Pine Hill Road Bld #2 Unit 2
Port Richey, Florida
- Grind Fabrication3432 W Wilshire Dr
- Grizzly Iron Inc1329 W Lincoln St
- Group Manufacturing Services, Inc.3201 S Hardy Dr
- Hambicki's Truck and Container Sales Inc2630 W Broadway Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Herbein Construction LLC7031 E Larkspur Dr.
- House 2 Home Repair3227 E Cedarwood Ln
- House of Iron2211 S 15th St
- Hambicki's Truck and Container Sales Inc
- Innovia Manufacturing208 S. McKemy
- Innovia Manufacturing
- Martins Fencing7373 E Doubletree Ranch Road, #200
- Mesa Metal Industries544 W Iron Ave STE 103
- Metal Pro Inc601 W Elwood St
- Metalline2233 W Adobe Dr Suite 2
- METRO PLATING INC227 E 10TH DR
- MICROPULSE WEST444 W. 21st St. Ste: 101
- Mills and Jennings custom gate welding co.7220 E McKellips Rd
- Morales Artistic Wrought Iron LLC.6527 W State Ave
- Martins Fencing