What happens when your new barbecue won't fit in the space left by the old one? Check out how this homeowner overcame that issue in his outdoor kitchen.
Compare quotes from top antique appraisers
Get matched with top antique appraisers in Oklahoma City, OK
There are 3 highly-rated local antique appraisers.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Jewelry Appraising Reviews in Oklahoma City
- El Paso Estate Sales & AppraisalsEd and crew did an amazing job organizing the items for an estate sale. Everything was displayed and priced. The house was very inviting. What did not sell, Ed was able to arrange a group sale and clean out. Ed and his crew were professional, sensitive to the emotional conditions of the sale and careful to protect our interests
- J Thomson Custom JewelersAfter doing my thorough research, I had what I consider the chance of a lifetime in choosing J Thomson Jewelers to custom design a diamond ring for me. They are in a word, AMAZING, but that doesn't even begin to describe how INCREDIBLY AWESOME they are. So off we went in I believe on January 27, 2015, and talked to them (Jeff, Susan, and Robert). At that time, I thought I knew what I wanted. I already had all the gold and side diamonds I needed for the ring and just needed the 1 carat diamond I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase as a gift from my husband. I went back a few days later and picked out my center diamond. It is INCREDIBLE!! We then started the CAD design. Midstream, I changed my mind as it turned out the original design wasn't what I wanted after all, which wasn't a problem. We basically started over. No problem. Jeff worked with me and and worked with me until he was sure he had it right before he cast the ring. It turned out to be a more difficult job that we had initially thought it would be. I was sending him emails nearly everyday. I am such a picky woman and had to be sure everything was going to be my specifications. I thought he would surely be irritated by all of these emails, but he is TRULY THE BEST! I kid you not. I'm usually not a very patient person, but during this custom design process I was surprisingly patient. At any rate, Jeff called me on March 19, 2015, and told me my ring was ready for me to come and pick up! To say I was excited is an understatement. As this was a weekday, I had my husband come home for lunch and we went to pick it up as I could not wait until that evening. OMG!!! It turned out to be more BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING than I ever thought it would be and one of which I never in my wildest dreams thought I would ever own. There aren't enough words to describe its beauty. If you are looking for someone to design or purchase a ring from, or any other piece of jewelry from, you need to at the very least go to J Thomson Jewelers and visit with them. You will not be disappointed, but wonder why you haven't been there before. They are now, and will remain, my jeweler. Again, many, many thanks J Thomson Jewelers
- J Thomson Custom JewelersIt went very well. I even shopped the store for a bit, they have some very nice pieces in the store. They also cleaned my diamond rings with the appraisal service.
- J Thomson Custom JewelersHaving been customers of J. Thomson Custom Jewelers in years past, my husband decided to surprise me with a visit to their store on our 40th wedding anniversary to let me pick out a piece of jewelry to mark the occasion. He wanted to give me something done with rubies as they are the traditional 40th anniversary stone. The staff at J. Thomson worked with us that day to come up with an "journey" drop to be created with 7 rubies in ascending sizes. My request was that the stones be as deep a "red" as possible, preferring red to the pink, if possible. As the result of their research, we have stones that have a definite red edge over the pink, and deep in color. They are beautifully matched as well. We were told that it could take a little time to research and find the stones before the setting work could begin. I believe it took about 3 weeks before we got the call that it was ready. Very reasonable. We have always been pleased with the "experience" working with the artisans at J. Thomson. They strive to make the customer feel the project at hand is as important to them as it is to the future owner. I appreciate knowing extra TLC went into what we have purchased. We now have a keepsake piece in this recent necklace that i'm sure will be passed down to future generations
- McNeil Liquidations Estate Sales & AppraisalsMatt McNeil and his employees were absolutely wonderful to have assisting my clients. Most professional and timely in their preparations for the sale, and most importantly, their follow up and clearing the home of all debris. We will work together many times in the future!!
- McNeil Liquidations Estate Sales & AppraisalsWorking with Matt, he is very meticulous about knowing exactly what his clients have and makes sure he gets the best money for them. I have met several of his clients over the years and each of them were more than pleased. Each told me how smoothly and professionally their sale went and that Matt delivered more than he promised. I would recommend him highly to anyone needing to have an estate sale
- McNeil Liquidations Estate Sales & AppraisalsMatt and his crew did a remarkable job. My Mother was a collector and had amassed a large amount of everything before she passed. Most people would have called her a hoarder but my Mom had excellent tastes and everything was kept very neat and clean. Matt and his crew spent 3 weeks pricing, arranging, cleaning, and displaying my Mom's collection in preparation for the estate sale. The sale ran for 4 days and was even highlighted on the local news station. Even though it rained the first day, the sale was a huge success. Matt took care of the whole process from advertising the sale to hiring a uniformed police officer, to even putting an alarm on the house before the sale. All this was paid for by Matt out of his commissions. All my brother and I had to do was sign the contract. Almost everyone who attended the sale, and also knew my Mother, commented on how nice and respectfully done the sale was. I cannot express in words on how much I appreciate the job that Matt McNeil, his crew, and McNeil Liquidations have done. My only regret is that Matt and his crew are based in Oklahoma area and I live in Michigan. I believe 100% that if you were to need the type of services that McNeil Liquidations provide, you could not find a better company in Oklahoma or even the country. I have never been so satisfied with a company or the services they provided.th S
- McNeil Liquidations Estate Sales & AppraisalsMatt McNeil conducted the sale of my father's estate in a professional & timely manner. I can not say enough positive things about the way Matt & his crew handled every detail of the sale. I knew when I first met with Matt to discuss the sale that I had made the right decision & that my father's estate was in good hands! Matt put my concerns @ ease, his kindness, professionalism & knowledge was impressive & reassuring! Matt & his team did an excellent job staging all the items in a beautiful manner so they presented well! Matt truly takes care of every detail from pricing, advertising in 3 newspapers, 1000's of emails sent, Facebook announcements, provided a police officer @ the sale & even installed a security system. His slideshow, a display of all the items in the sale was amazing! His attention to detail by personalizing it with my father's favorite music, recognizing & showing a pic of Twelve Oaks Restaurant which my father opened 19 years ago & mentioning that his home & portion of land would be for sale in the near future was much appreciated! I highly recommend Matt & his team! Thank you Matt for making a very difficult & emotional decision a bit easier. I greatly appreciate the time you took with me prior & during the sale to make it a success
- McNeil Liquidations Estate Sales & AppraisalsMatt McNeil and his associates are always extremely professional and friendly. Our experiences with McNeil Liquidations has been very pleasant and we would recommend them to anyone requiring their type of service.
- McNeil Liquidations Estate Sales & AppraisalsIt was a perfect turn-key operation. When Matt walked in, he asked for us to leave and said he would handle everything; and he did. There was no money expended on our part. He took care of security, personnel, staging, pricing, permits, and everything you can imagine. A job I was dreading was turned into a most pleasant experience. I can't recommend Matt McNeil and his team more highly. They were always very friendly and professional. IMHO Matt is absolutely the best at what he does
Jewelry Appraisers in Oklahoma City
- Business Description:We are a national appraisal association of 300 members. We appraise antiques and art. Some members are dealers and gallery owners but all of us are anxious to serve you. Check our websites http://www.newenglandappraisers.org (click) "Find an Appraiser" for names and phone numbers of our membersRecent Review:I was considering selling some silver flatware I inherited. I was unsure of some local antique shops. I calling this business (NEAA) after finding them on Angie's List. I talked to a guy named Ed Tuten. I was very impressed with the amount of time Ed spent with me on the phone. He gave me several tips and advice on how to prevent getting ripped off by any unscrupulous buyers. He referred me to a lady he knows in Florida (where I live). She ended up referring me to someone in my town. I still don't know if I will sell anything, but I feel I know a lot more about how to go about it after talking to Ed. His advice was very much appreciated! <br /Patricia B.
- Business Description:Our store has more than 20 years in business locally and world-wide. Our jewelry professionals in our building have over 120 years in this business combined. We accept all forms of payment and have Wells Fargo financing options as well as FREE LAYAWAY even on custom jewelry designs. We have consignment and offer FREE Craigs List verification services in the store. Use or trade your gold and silver for new custom designs or restyling and save hundreds or thousands of dollars on your next proje..Recent Review:I took the jewelry in on June 8th and they told me would be a couple of weeks. Today June 10th they called and everything was ready. I was so excited had not been able to wear the rings for 15 years. They were very nice and considerate and very, very quickPamela M.
- Business Description:Johnson, Inc. (a Numismatics co.), Nationally known, specializes in Coins, Currency, and Gold & Silver bullion items. We have two categories of service: Online Face to Face personalized service or In-Home for Florida residents. Estate acquisitions and trusts is our specialty. Our ONLINE APPRAISAL Service allows your items and our specialty to meet face to face regardless of distance. We back all our services up with your guaranteed satisfaction! Call or schedule your services todayRecent Review:Although I was very disappointed in the value of my collection, Suzanne herself was wonderful and very very helpful. She was very amenable to coming on my schedule, spending an extra hour of her time and all in all just a wonderful ladyGail S.
- Business Description:Whether you're selling a diamond engagement ring, your mother’s Tiffany jewelry, Your father's Gold & Silver Coin collection, or it's time to sell a Rolex watch you no longer wear, we'll appraise your jewelry for its highest worth, then make you an offer you can’t refuse. At Global, we make selling your jewelry, diamonds and gold valuables an honest, private and free experience via free mail-in service via FedEx insured overnight shippingRecent Review:During the holidays I was given antique pieces of fine jewelry that were heirlooms and in my family for several generations. My husband and I really weren't sure where to start in evaluating what do with them as far as selling them or keeping them and we really didn't even know what the quality was, we just knew they were old. <br /> We found a few other places that told us they were real gold, and we could sell them and have them melted down and be paid based on the total gold amount. I just didn't feel right about having these items melted, they felt like they were worth more than just gold- 2 gorgeous antique broches and a watch. <br /> We found Global Gold and silver online and set up an appointment with Steve.. It felt like he appreciated the items for more than just their value in ct wt of gold and educated us on where they were from. Because of their age, he also told us they may not be melted down and that they may be able to be resold at auction or in the marketplace which made us feel a lot better about moving forward. <br /> We sold the items to them at what we feel was a very fair negotiated rate which was above everyone else's price and left feeling comfortable that our family's antiques were left in good hands. We definitely recommend. <br /Nona u.
- Business Description:GoldFellow® is a nationwide buyer of Gold, Silver, Platinum and Diamonds with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We have a reputation for honesty and superior customer service, having completed over 500,000 transactions. Our founder appeared on America's Money Class with Suze Orman to teach consumers how to sell gold. You can sell your unwanted gold to us using our free insured FedEx® service or by visiting one of our stores. For more information about our company or to find a l..
- Business Description:Additional website - www.hibidderup.com. Additional fax - (405) 720-7345. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Description:Uncompromising quality and integrity in all of your precious metals purchases and sales. Specializing in gold & silver bullion. Avoid gold and silver retailers selling you their inventory at high premiums! We pay top prices for jewelry, sterling, diamonds and watches! Fisher Precious Metals is a national gold and silver dealer. Listed as a national dealer with the United States Mint, Fisher Precious Metals is a trusted resource for gold and silver coins and bars. Established in 1995, the firm..Recent Review:I dealt directly with John Fisher and I was treated with respect and courtesy. My purchase was small but John spent a great deal of time with me to answer all my questions. John knows as much about the previous metals market as anyone I have met. I would recommend Fisher Precious Metals without reservation. Their prices are fair and they are very responsive. It is nice to find someone you can trust in this businessJ David J.
- Business Description:We are a full-service SEO/SEM Search Engine Optimization / Search Engine Marketing company where we’ve earned the reputation as the best Internet Marketing Agency in all of Oklahoma City. We only use proven search engine marketing and social media marketing strategies that are trusted by some of the top brands online
- Business Description:Serving:*Oklahoma City*Bethany*Yukon*Midwest City* Del City-We Loan More
- Business Description:WeGoLook is mobile technology company featuring a crowdsourced platform of 30,000+ "Lookers" nationwide to complete on-demand field services, including inspections and custom tasking. Our agents, known as "Lookers", collect field data, photos, and video via the WeGoLook mobile app and/or complete custom tasking, such as item pickup, delivery, document research and more. WeGoLook specializes in verifying autos, properties, boats, heavy equipment, antiques, electronics, furniture, RV’s and ot..
See all 3 highly rated companies in Oklahoma CityJoin Angi now
Find antique appraisers in
antique appraisers in Oklahoma City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Appraisal & Estate Sale by Laura Nelson-Aaron, LLCPO Box 4737
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74159
- Appraisal & Estate Sale by Laura Nelson-Aaron, LLC
- CLOCK CITY3420 N MACARTHUR BLVD
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73122
- CLOCK CITY
- Fisher Precious Metals2151 W. Hillsboro Blvd. Suite 210
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442
- Fisher Precious Metals
- McNeil Liquidations Estate Sales & Appraisals3128 NW 26
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73107
- McNeil Liquidations Estate Sales & Appraisals
- New England Appraisers Assoc6973 Crestridge Road
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
- New England Appraisers Assoc
- SEO is for YOU14900 N Penn Ave # 122
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73134
- SEO is for YOU
- Tools 4 Rent Oklahoma4 NE 10th Street, Box #134
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104
- Tools 4 Rent Oklahoma
- WeGoLook LLC100 NE 5th St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104
- WeGoLook LLC