How do you pick the best leather furniture? Genuine leather and faux leather options offer different perks for price, durability, and comfort. Here's a guide to choosing good leather when decorating your home.
Get matched with top leather repair shops in New York, NY
There are 10 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Matching on Angi
Recent Leather Repair Reviews in New York
- OCCHICONE FINE LEATHER GOODSThese people are amazing. True Italian craftsmen, who can take your leather goods (even the exotic variety) and make them perfect and like new again. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. They aren’t cheap, but you get what you pay for. I sent my baby brother (he’s 30, but will always be the baby) there to have his leather jacket repaired, and they were so nice to him. I have such a warm spot in my heart for these people. In the hierarchy of trades, I love and value them more than my plumber
- BrulhardtMr. Brulhardt always arrived on time, did fabulous work and, thanks to him the chair is perfect. I cannot recommend him too strongly.
- United DecoratorsPaul was great. He was responsive and quick to reply to any questions, either by phone or email. He kept his original quote even though the work was more than he thought once he opened up the broken couch. You can't tell where the pillows were opened up on the ones that we wanted the second lining added to, but we know they were opened because since they've been returned, we've only seen one down feather come out, FAR FAR fewer than we'd normally see. On the pillows that needed repair, he was able to save much more of the material than we thought, decreasing the size only slightly. The sofa repair left it so firm it's like having a brand new one! Previously, I had found someone that was recommended by a friend. He had come over, seen everything and given us a quote. Then he disappeared. No one I knew had any other recommendations so I tried Angie's List and found Paul. Now I would have no problem recommending Paul to anyone
- All Furniture Services® Repair & Restoration - NYThe technician repaired my leather couch that was scratched at by my cat. He was able to successfully repair all of the damage.
- All Furniture Services® Repair & Restoration - NYExcellent - great service from scheduling appointment over phone, followup on appointment time, timeliness of meeting scheduled appointment and professional competent workmanship by very polite tech. Work performed on site. Provided a couple of options very straight forwardly. Choose less expensive route given value of sofa to be repaired.. Very impressed from first call to completion. Requested it be done quickly if possible. Called on Wednesday AM, got me on schedule and work completed that Friday. Cost within range quoted over phone. Highly recommend!!!
- Fibrenew Suffolk SouthBob is a total pro. He re-did 2 leather couches that were all stained and worn and a chair that I wanted a color change to. The couches looked like a million bucks and the chair turned out gorgeous. I am amazed at the work done and the end result.
- Fibrenew Suffolk SouthHe did a phenomenal job matching the leather to the factory spec. He did a great job and is a very nice person. He even did a few extra small repairs without charging me. His services are mobile and he stands be hind his work.
- Bedminster ON-SITE Drapery Carefantastic. Mitch was punctual, thorough, professional, and very pleasant. He spent two days cleaning all my furniture and drapes. His cleaning supplies were wonderful - all natural and non-toxic. My leather couch feels divine - smooth and very welcoming after the cleaning. He managed to remove tough stains and took great care. Mitch went above and beyond what I asked him to do. He made sure all was covered and nothing was forgotten. He was a complete pleasure to work with and I cannot recommend him enough. Money well spent!!!!!! He even cleaned my runner at the last moment notice!!!
- Arrow Home Improvement & RepairI would hire them again very professional respectable work was done very well Great job they were fantastic
- RAGO BROTHERS SHOE REPAIRIf you're wondering where you can find a good old-fashioned quality shoe repair look no further. Rago Brothers is the place to go. I have a nice pair of semi-casual leather loafers that had the soles coming loose. Not only did they do an excellent job, they did it in 15 minutes while I waited. Everyone there is pleasant and helpful and super professional. They also repair luggage, handbags etc. Don't go anywhere else
Last update on September 21, 2021
Leather Repair Specialist in New York
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leather repair articles
Leather couches can obtain unsightly scratches, particularly from our furry friends. Follow this guide and learn how to fix scratches on a leather couch on your own.
It can be tricky to decide between reupholstering an old piece of furniture and buying something new. Learn how to make the right choice for you in this comparison guide.
Find leather repair shops in
leather repair shops in New York
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- E.C. Carpet CleaningP.O. Box 037106
Elmont, New York 11003
- E.C. Carpet Cleaning
- KH Furniture Services1000 Unicorn Way
Clifton, New Jersey 07011
- KH Furniture Services
- Olympus Painting LLC41 1st St
Dover, New Jersey 07801
- Olympus Painting LLC
- Precision Furniture Crafters30 Field St
West Babylon, New York 11704
- Precision Furniture Crafters
- Quality Furniture service LLC.30 Charles St
Bloomfield, New Jersey 07003
- Quality Furniture service LLC.
- Robinson Handyman service17 Lincoln St
East Orange, New Jersey 07017
- Robinson Handyman service
- United Decorators1486 Coney Island Ave Between Ave K and L
Brooklyn, New York 11230
- United Decorators
- Z-Best Maintenance & Cleaning40 Woodbine Ct
Floral Park, New York 11001
- Z-Best Maintenance & Cleaning