Remove a wallpaper border by applying remover, peeling the paper, and scoring or heating stubborn areas. Tackle this project following these simple steps.
Get matched with top wallpaper companies in New Orleans, LA
There are 6 highly-rated local wallpaper companies.
Recent Wallpaper Hanger Reviews in New Orleans
- Will I Am Painting Contractor LLCI was having trouble finding someone to wall paper. He replied within 24 hours of my e-mail. He came on schedule to look at the job and give me a quote. He and a helper arrived prepared for the job. They took down the old wallpaper, towel racks, and light fixture. They did a great job hanging the new paper. They replaced the fixtures and cleaned thoroughly. He even fixed a spot in the entry way where the wall paper was coming up. I didn't even ask him to. Both men where very polite and professional. I recommend highly
- Will I Am Painting Contractor LLCWilliam and his team did an excellent job from start to finish! I had used this company in my own home over a year ago and was completely satisfied so I called on William to do this work on my Mother-In-Law's house. I was not disappointed. William wants his customers to be completely satisfied with all aspects of the job. He is a perfectionist and leave no detail undone. He went out of his way to find a column that had to be replaced that would best match the others in the front of the house. I am amazed by the way they made paneling look like smooth sheetrock! The team also does everything to try to make the customer comfortable while they are working around them in the home. I will use William and his team again in the future. I give him my highest recommendation
- Lamp Design + BuildThe company was very knowledgable about new IBC Construction Codes and FEMA Flood rules, zones and elevation requirements. They finished the job on time and within budget and they were very helpful during the process in dealing with lenders, permits and vendors. One thing that is very important to me is that the jobsite was kept cleaned up, there was a minimal amount of debris left at the site and the workers were required to clean up after themselves each day. I would highly recommend Lamp Properties for new construction, rennovation and repair
- A-Pro PaintingHe does great work! He communicates exceptionally well for his hearing impairment. He came highly recommended from a paint supplier, and I would highly recommend his services!
- SPECTRUM COATING INCThe provider sent over a work crew that was not supervised. They took short cuts. In places that they thought no one would look, they didn't bother to paint. The owner assured us that these painters could paint cabinets, but they did not sand between coats, they left drips everywhere, they stacked the doors against each other before they were dry so that the paint came off. They didn't prime properly. I had to hire someone else to come in and redo $20,000 in new custom cabinets. Finally, when it got down to the end of the job and they saw that there was more work to be done than they would get paid under the contract, they didn't show up. I had to finish it myself
- EXCEL PAINTINGI signed a contract to have Alan C. Smith sand and paint my all-wooden house for a price of $8,500 on 3 May 2012. The price included materials. I paid him a deposit of $2,500 and paid him in installments through December of 2012 when the job was finished. From the time he started the job, he required constant supervision and had to be told on several occasions to do work over because it wasn't done properly. He cut corners, and tried to cut costs to reduce expense. I could not supervise his work at all times because of the demands of my job. It was only after the job was finished that I discovered how many corners he cut. I insisted that he sand the weather boards to bare wood and prime the wood with oil-based primer. He recommended a Sherman Williams paint called Duration Exterior Acrylic Coating for the finish coat, a 25-year rated paint. I told him I wanted two finish coats on the house. When he started applying the finish coat, he complained that the paint was going on too think and asked to switch to a thinner but still high-quality paint. He recommended Behr Premium Plus Ultra Exterior paint, also rated as a 25-year paint. It didn't seem to me that he purchased enough paint to paint the entire house with two coats, but he kept insisting that he had. He worked alone through most of the job, but hired an inexperienced painter to help him in the last two months of the job. When the job was finished, the house looked very good and stayed that way for a year and a half. The first sign I had that the paint job was flawed was in the summer of 2014, when I noticed paint chipping from the weather boards on the back of the house. It was clear that wood beneath the chipping paint hadn't been primed because the exposed portion of the weather board looks unpainted. After a year since I first noticed the paint chipping away (two and one half years since the paint job was finished, the paint has started chipping from weather boards all over the house. The house is very unsightly and I fear that all of the paint will chip away in a few more years
- SUDDEN CHANGES LLCThe owner of the company was not able to do the work himself. We had hired him previously and he had done a good job. This time, his employee did the work, but didn't fill the holes in the baseboards, and got paint all over doorknobs and hinges. We tried to get it off but it took a lot of work. We contacted the owner who said he'd correct it first thing Monday morning. We had given him a check for $700, which has now been cleared, and he is not responding to our texts or voicemails
Wallpaper Hangers in New Orleans
- Business Description:IN BUSINESS 32 yearsRecent Review:Mr. Bleker and his team were wonderful to work with during the past few weeks. My mother had flooring problems in her home. We were looking for someone who could fix our foundation without pulling up our floors inside the home. Mr. Bleker team was able to take care of this matter for us and exceeded our expectations. They kept my mother and I updated of all the work that was being completed each day. One of the perks of hiring Mr. Bleker is that he and his team handles one home at a time. Once they start on your home, your property will have their undivided attention. Mr. Bleker prices were more than fair for the work that was completed on my home. I recommend calling Mr. Bleker even if it’s just for a consultation. He will point out problems that you did not see. Thank you too the Bleker teamCherlyn F.
- Business Description:Brooks Quality Painting & Contracting is a locally owned contracting company located in Metairie, Louisiana. We provide contracting and painting services to home and business owners throughout the New Orleans, Louisiana area. We take pride in the reputation we have earned over the years. Our company offers a diverse aray of service however our SPECIALTY is Painting Residential, Commercial, and Industrial. We provide quality work while paying attention to detail and a complete job. Call us tod..Recent Review:Brooks Quality Painting & Contracting exceeded our expectations! We had everything painted on our exterior from top to bottom, so we had gotten quite a few quotes, David was by far the most knowledgable and professional! He and his team are extremely detailed oriented and communicative, which was very important to us! We knew every detail along the way, David took into consideration all of our expectations and made it happen better than we imagined! On day 1 of painting, our neighbors were coming over to tell us how beautiful it looked and asking for David’s business cards! We will always recommend and use Brooks for any of our painting needs! -Jen & Rich P.S. - After the project, they left the house even cleaner than it was before!Jen Z.
- Business Description:Over 40 years experience. WILL I AM is a small local company that takes pride in providing top quality work with meticulous attention to detail. Client satisfaction is our #1 goal.Recent Review:All services performed were done with a high degree of professionalism. I was very happy with the job done and the price. The crew was very detailed oriented, clean and responsive. I will be using these folks againDonald F.
- Business Description:St. Bernard Construction Company Llc, is a family owned business that opened its doors in 2005 with more than 25 years of doing business in the construction field . We are lifetime residents of St. Bernard Parish and love what we do. We strive on excellence with every job completed as if it were our own home that we were improving. S.B.C. specialize in a number of projects such as, Roofing, siding, doors, windows, gutters, decks, painting, sheet rock, floors, trim, patio covers, fencing, bath..Recent Review:I requested a quote from Angie's list and received a call within 10 minutes scheduling an appointment for Friday at "lunchtime" to get an estimate to clean our gutters. I made sure that I was home for "lunchtime" on Friday, but no one showed up at the house. It has been 2 weeks and I never heard from this company againJaclyn C.
- Business Description:Welcome to our home on the Internet. E.C.O. Builders, Inc. is a full-service general contracting company serving Southeast Louisiana and surrounding areas. Our team of professionals provides our clients with comprehensive construction services including project development and planning, design-build services and construction management. Many of our suppliers, subcontractors and their craftsmen have been working with us for over 20 years. E.C.O. Builders, Inc. has been responsible for the suc..Recent Review:So far, so good! They were on time and professional.Mary Nancy S.
- Business Description:Our mission is to help our clients maintain their homes to perfection, or “Too The Nines” as we prefer, using quality materials while giving superior service. We are excessively passionate in what we do, we work to a greater degree than is necessary, and we are so much more than just a handyman service. Our services include interior and exterior carpentry and painting to full renovationsRecent Review:Very professional and helpful. Would definitely hire againKaren T.
- Business Description:Quality professional painting and repair
- Business Description:3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.
- Business Description:LAMP Design+Build, specializes in Additions, Renovations, Carports, Garages, Outdoor Kitchens and Cabanas, Conventional Sunrooms, Patio Additions, Aluminum Patio Covers, Enclosures, and Screen Rooms. We serve commercial and residential customers on the Northshore, Southshore and surrounding areas. Family owned and operated for 15 years, we are dedicated to providing superior customer service, using material of the highest quality at affordable prices. Our mission has always been to provide pr..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful wallpaper hanger articles
Depending on your wall type, you can remove wallpaper by applying a solution, scoring it, and scraping or peeling off the paper. Here's what to know.
The cost of hanging wallpaper depends on several factors, including the size of the area you need to cover, the style and type of wallpaper involved, and any difficulties or obstacles in the way. Read on to learn more before starting your project.
Find wallpaper companies in
- Belle Chasse
- Bridge City
- River Ridge
- Saint Bernard
wallpaper companies in New Orleans
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Contracting by Penton67159 Industry Lane Suite D
- A-TEAM PAINTING & REPAIR LLC107 Bayou Paquet Street
- A1 Flooring & Bath LLC3000 Kingman St #215
- AAA COATINGS1300 N Miro St
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Able Home Improvements2317 Gause Blvd W
- AJK renovations816 N. STARRETT RD
- Alley's Do-It-All409 Rustling Pine Dr
- A+ Contracting by Penton
- Early Three Foundation Repair Services11931 Morrison Rd
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Eco Builders Inc900 OLD SPANISH TRL
- EDDIE'S WALLCOVERINGS1685 Soult St
- Edward Jones Home Improvement248 Barry ave
- Eric LeBlanc Services, LLC714 Girod Street, PH1
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Early Three Foundation Repair Services
- Fix-It Nola LLC2010 Oak Creek Rd APT 244
River Ridge, Louisiana
- Fix-It Nola LLC
- Your Local Contractor863 Park Ridge Ln Unit E
- Your Local Contractor