Will I Am Painting Contractor LLC

Louisiana: Contractors
09/19/2022

311 Audubon Dr

Mandeville, LA 70471

Over 40 years experience. WILL I AM is a small local company that takes pride in providing top quality work with meticulous attention to detail. Client satisfaction is our #1 goal....

interior painting (141)house painting (72)pressure washing (34)handyman (23)woodworking (18)wallpaper removal (12)masonry (6)decks & porches (6)tile installation (5)wallpaper hanger (3)door installation (34)plumbers (4)

09/20/2021

All services performed were done with a high degree of professionalism. I was very happy with the job done and the price. The crew was very detailed oriented, clean and responsive. I will be using these folks again.

Description of Work
Interior door replacement, painting, ceiling retexture, ceiling fan installation

Category interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

06/16/2021

Will Osoria of Will I Am painting and his crew did a great job. Colors were perfect and the job was done professionally and quickly. Great Job!

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior paint

Category ceramic tile,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you - please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

06/13/2021

Mr. Will and his crew were very professional and performed well beyond our expectations. Their work was impeccable. They were on time every day they were here. They were extremely courteous. We plan to hire them again later to paint our baseboards and doors. We attached a before and after pictures of the cabinets.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets painted and Popcorn removal from all ceilings then floated and painted

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

04/12/2021

the crew was great, a well planned operation. They did more rotten wood replacement and pressure washing than expected, and made sure they caught everything i asked for and then some. i will hire them again

Description of Work
Paint Exterior of Home

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

Thank you so much for the nice review - it was a pleasure working with you.

01/13/2021

Mr. William and his team did an excellent job painting the exterior of my home and my interior kitchen cabinets. They were very thorough with their work and the finished product is great. Mr. William was there often checking on the crew, and even when he wasn't there, the crew was hard at work the entire time. They were very polite and very clean during the whole process. Mr. William even came bac...

Description of Work
Exterior painting and interior kitchen cabinet painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

Thank you so much! We look forward to working with you as we finish your other projects.

10/07/2020

Outstanding quality of work would highly recommend him. Always arrived on time, very knowledgeable and courteous. His employees are very knowledgeable and courteous as well. Will recommended a sheetrock and tile contractor which I hired and both were outstanding as well. My new home looks beautiful THANKS to Will.

Description of Work
Painting of new construction

Category woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

Review for Will I Am Painting Contractor LLC - 311 Audubon Dr, Mandeville, LA - 38941234

Thank you so much for the positive review- it was a pleasure working with you.

10/06/2020

The men were punctual courteous and did an outstanding job! I’m so glad I found this company. They left everything so clean and spotless. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Ceiling painted

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

Thank you for the review- we really appreciate it!

09/13/2020

Mr Osoria and his crew did high quality work quickly and efficiently, Our trim, doors and cabinets were stained so painting these surfaces required extra steps to prepare the wood. The painters did a a good job of protecting our flooring and the final outcome exceeded our expectations. Just beautiful!

Description of Work
We needed all interior trim, doors and cabinets painted and most rooms painted on the 2270 square foot first floor of our house. House has been for sale and buyer feedback dictated that we needed to lighten interior spaces.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

Review for Will I Am Painting Contractor LLC - 311 Audubon Dr, Mandeville, LA - 38871013

Thank you so much for the review and all the referrals- it was so nice getting to know both of you!

09/11/2020

We are so pleased with the work that Mr. Osoria and his crew did. Our 115 year old home has never looked so beautiful! Mr. Osoria and his crew of 2 to 6 people, showed up when promised every day and worked diligently and professionally on the cleaning, refurbishing and painting. All 32 adjustable, vintage, wooden window shutters had to be taken down and pressure washed separately so that the house...

Description of Work
We hired Will I. Am Painting Contractor, LLC to pressure wash the entire exterior of our home, repair window sills, re-glaze 17 windows (as needed), repair 4 wooden shutters, prime all windows and new glazing, apply two coats of paint to all windows and touch up the shutters and exterior walls, as needed.

Category handyman service,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

Thank you very much!!

07/24/2020

This business was top-notch to work with. Workers were punctual, friendly and all around professional. They did a great job power washing my home before painting. The 'old' paint was so old, that a fair amount of paint had peeled off, requiring sanding before painting. Additionally, they replaced rotted wood in a few small areas. Overall experience - very pleased.

Description of Work
Will I Am painted the exterior of my home.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your business, and if there is anything we can do for you in the future- please don’t hesitate to call.

Painting - Interior & Exterior. Pressure Washing. Masonry. Bathtub refinishing