Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Nashville, TN
There are 5 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Nashville
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsAnthony & Sylvan have been amazing throughout the design and build process. We shopped around with several other pool contractors and were left disappointed time and time again. A&S has been great from beginning to end. They are knowledgeable, honest, super responsive, and focus on quality and best practices. We had a lot of issues with our yard topography (eg extensive ground rock) beyond anyone’s control and they’ve navigated those hurdles and worked with us every step of the way. Jason LaForte & Tim Hendrickson provided options, cost information, and worked tirelessly to come to a solution we were happy with despite yard challenges. They communicated every step of the way and minimize delays throughout. The main reasons I would highly recommend A&S is their expertise, their responsiveness, the fact that they truly do manage the entire project including outside contractors needed, and they are just good people who want to do right by their customers
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThey were great with communication, cleanliness and execution. Happy to refer then to friends and neighbors.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThe entire process was smooth with this company. The design team came up with a pool that we liked and the construction team completed the project. Throughout the process, the team at Anthony Sylvan kept me informed and showed care and professionalism when communicating with me and my family.
- Pool and Spa DepotMy husband and I have never had a pool before so we were a little intimidated. But our Project Manager John was absolutely amazing! He was super responsive and helpful anytime we had questions or concerns. He explained each step of the process and was super patient with us. I highly recommend Pool and Spa Depot and John
- ATLANTIC POOLS AND SPASAtlantic Pools and Spas fulfilled all of their promises especially regarding time to completion. There were no surprises or hidden charges. Brent was very honest and easy to work with during construction. Since completing installation in August of 2005, Atlantic Pools and Spas has performed numerous maintenance visits for repairs and replacement. I compared quotes with other pool companies and found their prices to be competitive. Scheduling of repairs has been easy and they're always expedient and accommodating
- Rondo PoolsThey did a great job. They had 2 full time guys working on the project. They literally had to jack hammer out the previous hot tub. They did a beautiful job and the hot tub works great. I highly recommend them.
- Crystal Clear Pool CoHe was great. The price was reasonable for the work that was provided. It was great customer service and we haven't had any problems. I would highly recommend them.
- Tropical Pools Construction LLCYou get what you pay for! They stand behind their work with a lifetime warranty on their pools shells, and I would definitely recommend them.
- Aqua Pools and yardscapes, LLCJoe is the owner and Jody is his son. The price was fair. A lot of people say that pool people take forever, but Joe came out, and they did our pool pretty much right away, he is professional and friendly. Jody does the maintenance on the pools, and he is very friendly as well. We got bids from other companies, but Joe's pricing in the middle and he was one of the ones who called up and didn't let it go. He wanted our business and he was good about that, and he came in and did what he had to do in a timely manner. He was very professional. They come out and check your pool while you are on vacation, and they did that for us for free
- Crystal Clear Pool CoExcellent from start to finish. Was in constant communication with me and was/is very honest. I continue to use him today as we learn more about our pool. His service is amazing and I have absolutely no complaints.
Swimming Pool Companies in Nashville
- Business Description:The Backyard - The New Favorite Room of the House! Let’s face it, we all live busy lives. And at times, life comes with stress. The backyard can become a place where we can get away from the busyness and stress of life. What a great place to retreat to at the end of a busy day or week to relax, to reflect and to refresh. The backyard can become our destination, our sanctuary, our refuge, our place to get away to think, to pray, to dream, to spend time alone or with others… And when weather tr..Recent Review:Beautiful finished back yard, just as planned. George was a pleasure to work with. He and those working with him were knowledgeable and experienced. He created a good design drawing, and detailed itemized cost estimate so it was clear what the scope included. He was patient with us as we modified the design and added design elements over several months. Communication was excellent so that there were no surprises. Final cost and end product were exactly as quoted. They obtained building permits as needed, He kept us informed of any delays in the construction dates, due to weather & delays in other projects. Plants were healthy and all are thriving except a few small ones that didn't survive the winter. We got exactly what we wanted at a competitive price and without any hassle. We're glad we chose Allin Landscaping and recommend them to othersDavid S.
- Business Description:At Sunshine Pools and Patios, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and the customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, r..Recent Review:Jim Lambert was excellent to work with. Very responsive and I would recommend their company to others.Larry C.
- Business Description:Paradigm Concrete Design is family owned and operate servicing Louisville Ky, . And surrounding areas established by Chad Parrott with more than 26 years of experience in commercial and residential concrete work. Our goal is to provide our customers with prompt service, functional concrete design with artistry, which delivers superior quality. We do all this at an affordable rate to make sure you are more than satisfied. We are committed to creating a completely personalized custom concrete l..Recent Review:From the time I got the bid to the time they wrapped it up I was extremely impressed with the work Paradigm did for us. Everyone worked so hard and relentlessly regardless of the weather which had been so inclement at times. Rico is extremely talented when designing our driveway. His suggestions were welcomed and it turned out beautifully. This crew is in high demand and had some wait time to get to us but is was well worth the wait. We are very pleased with the results of our patio and driveway replacementLucy C.
- Business Description:Specialties and services include but not limited to decks, additions, remodels, renovations, new builds, roofs, plumbing and electrical. I have been in the construction trade for 27 years and recently have started my own business. I am licensed, insured and bonded. Quality assurance is what JZ Construction strives for. Reliable, dependable and honest is what I represent. References provided upon requesRecent Review:Jeremy and his team were professional and conscientious, making sure to do a good job, and they didn't break my bank. 10/10 would hire again.Jackson W.
- Business Description:Goddard Construction is a family owned business dedicated to providing ONLY the highest quality projects. Each project is designed and constructed with your needs and desires in mind. All projects meet or exceed applicable land, state, and material codes. Steps are taken to ensure desirability and resale value of every projectRecent Review:The project was completed within budget and within time frames. Paul was available to discuss any changes and was receptive to modifications.Jerry W.
- Business Description:We are a small company with around 10 employees.Recent Review:The work was good. They kept the pool clean, performed repairs and maintenance. We had some issues with billing. They weren't able to appropriately post payments, and it was difficult to get them to double check their books. I had to submit documentation to show them I had paid a bill twice. In addition, they threatened to send me to collections while we were working out the discrepancySharon P.
- Business Description:BBB rated A+ 3200 pools built in Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. Licensed General Contractor, Licensed Electrician, Licensed PlumberRecent Review:TERRIBLE COMPANY! DO NOT RECOMMEND! DOES NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROBLEMS CAUSED BY THEIR POOR WORKMANSHIP. ONCE MANUFACTURERS WARRANTIES EXPIRE, ATLANTIC SHIFTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL PROBLEMS ONTO CONSUMER AND ATLANTIC STOPS RESPONDING WHEN CONTACTED REGARDING ANYTHING BUT OPENING AND CLOSING POOL. LAST TIME THEY CLOSED OUR POOL, THEY LEFT OUR PUMP RUNNING WITH NO WATER FLOWIN THROUGH IT. HAD PROBLEMS WITH POOL FROM DAY ONE... DISCOVERED ATLANTIC INSTALLED OUR POOL FILTER SYSTEM BACKWARDS. IN SPITE OF NUMEROUS SERVICE CALLS, THIS ERROR WAS NEVER DIAGNOSED BY ATLANTIC. ONCE NOTIFIED OF THE ERROR, ATLANTIC TOOK 2 WEEKS TO PLUMB OUR FILTER SYSTEM PROPERLY AND REFUSED TO TAKE CARE OF THE DAMAGE THEIR MISTAKE CAUSED TO ALL OF OUR POOL EQUIPMENT, BECAUSE DIRTY WATER FLOWED THROUGH EQUIPMENT SINCE POOL WAS INSTALLED IN NOVEMBER OF 2016. THE DAMAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING: 1. UV LIGHT KIT BROKE, AFTER 3RD TIME, ATLANTIC SAID THEY DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE TO DO TO KEEP IT WORKING AND RECOMMENDED WE TAKE IT OUT. 2. POOL FILTERS THAT SHOULD LAST 3-5 YEARS, HAVE TO BE REPLACED EVERY YEAR. 3. POOL HEATER HAS BROKEN 3 TIMES DUE TO ATLANTIC FAILING TO FOLLOW MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL A BACKFLOW PREVENTER, RESULTING IN BACKFLOW OF CHLORINATED WATER INTO HEATER THAT CORRODED HEAT EXCHANGER, CAUSING WATER TO LEAK INTO HEATER, RUSTING FIRE BOX AND HEATER BEYOND REPAIR WHILE ALSO LEACHING LARGE AMOUNTS OF COPPER INTO OUR POOL WATER. SPEND YOUR MONEY WITH A COMPANY THAT CARES ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS, AND HONORS THEIR WORKMANSIPMARYBETH S.
- Business Description:Additional contact names - David Ferrell, Jeremy Cook, Brandon Windsor, Gina Laviola, Lisa Ezell. Additional emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.comRecent Review:The technician that came to our house while we were on vacation left the backwash on and left running the pump on backwash at 11:13am. They cleaned the pool and left never turning the backwash off causing the pool to drain thousands of gallons of water onto my yard killing my grass and my neighbors in our side and his back yard. It ran until we woke up on Thursday morning at 6:30 am and my wife discovered the low water level 2’ low. Our ADT Cameras that run 24 hours a day 7 days a week show when the men arrived at 11:13 am and left at 11:35am on Tuesday the 15th. I took a snapshot that Thursday morning every hour after they left and watched as the water was draining lower and lower every hour until it reached a point and stopped going any lower by early Wednesday morning. So the pump was sucking air from that time until Thursday at 6:38am when my Wife cut it off at the breaker. I took all pictures to Foxx Pools and showed Jeremy what had happened. He admitted that they had messed up and that everyone makes mistakes. I agreed and left knowing from him that it would be taken care of. Today 6/18/21 Jeremy calls to tell me the pump is fine and that it should be ok but they would warranty if anything happened to it this year. That was not satisfactory for us so I told him so. He called back and said they would replace the motor and seal to bring it back to fairly new condition. That was a satisfactory solution. That’s when things went sideways. Jeremy wanted me to bring them a sample of water so they could give us the chemicals to bring the water back to where it needed to be. I asked why I needed to bring it to them and could they not send someone to do that. He said no they were to busy. Wrong answer. I ask for owner and Lisa or Lori picked up the phone. I explained I thought it was not right for us to be put out when they caused this whole problem. It was then that she got mad and told me you have brought samples and left them at our door many times. I have never dropped any samples off at her door and refuse to after the service mistakes and multiple other reasons. She began to raise her voice with me and told me, “You listen to me” That is when I decided to get off the phone and contact my attorney who will be taking this over and dealing with her so I don’t have too. My Sons Birthday Party was on Thursday and it was canceled due to their mistake and they can’t come get a water sample after I had to replace thousands of gallons of water that costs$$ along with the stress of cancelling our sons party at our house which we came back from Florida to be here for and her attitude about it. No apologies just mistakes happen! FOXX Pools you are FIRED NEVER WILL I EVER USE FOXX AGAIN AND I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM. I have pictures, videos, and this is not the end of this. That is a Promise to Foxx Pools and the ridiculously rude ownerGreg R.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - MAB Distributing, Watson Pool, Watson's, Watson's of Nashville Inc, Watson's Pool, Watson's Spas & Hot Tubs, Watsons Pool, Watson's Family Leisure.Recent Review:When I contacted Family Leisure about our pool that is 6 years old and is rusted all the way around, I was informed that there was nothing they could do about. So essentially, we were out $5000.00 because it is not covered under their warranty. So, if you plan on getting what you pay for DO NOT buy from this company or you will be greatly disappointed, and out a lot of moneyIndy M.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AG Developers Inc. 2923 Windemere Cir
- ALLIN LANDSCAPING141 Blackpool Dr
- Always By Code electric, Inc718 Thompson Ln.
- Always By Code electric, Inc1520 Highway 70
Kingston Springs, Tennessee
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Aqua Pools and yardscapes, LLC6006 Hays Dr
- Aqua Spas By Sundance220 Veterans Pkwy
- Arcadia Construction1706 Fairview Blvd
- ATLANTIC POOLS AND SPAS227 E James Campbell Blvd
- Ayala Stone Masonry923 Westchester Dr
- AG Developers Inc.
- Baskin Pool Service5209 Tennessee Ave.
- Baskin Pool Service
- California Pool Service1418 Chantilly Ln
- Clearwater Pools330 Franklin Rd Ste 242
- Comfort Home Furnishings & Pools 720 E College St
- Creative Stone Landscaping3170 Evelyn Ct.
- Crestwood Pools Inc.220 Stage Rd.
Vestal, New York
- Crystal Clear Pool Co625 Bakers Bridge Ave Ste 105-15
- California Pool Service
- Enduring Pools and Outdoors719 Cherry St
- Enduring Pools and Outdoors
- Goddard Construction Co LLC9695 Lebanon Rd Ste 400
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Goddard Construction Co LLC
- Ivan Jones Construction, Inc.2390 Double Branch RD
- Ivan Jones Construction, Inc.
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J&S Contractors Llc
- Nashville Construction And RemodelingPO Box 160476
- Nashville Construction And Remodeling
- Outdoor Classic Structures203 2nd Ave. South
- Outdoor Classic Structures
- Volunteer Pools And Spas1857 Fairview Blvd
- Volunteer Pools And Spas