Compare quotes from top satellite tv providers
Get matched with top satellite tv providers in Nashville, TN
There are 8 highly-rated local satellite tv providers.
Recent Satellite Tv Reviews in Nashville
- ComcastCable man said he would be here between 1 & 4. I got home at 1 and saw I had a message on my phone. He had already been here because he had finished his other appointments early. I called him back and he came back and got everything finished with no problem. He was friendly and polite and got the job finished in a short amount of time
- ComcastNot a lot of choices in the market, so I would rate them as the lesser of the evils. TV/Internet Service is decent, but customer service is very spotty.
- AUDIBLE IMAGESLET THE BUYER BEWARE! I had a horrible experience with Audible Images and cannot recommend them. The guy behind this company name is Chris Orzburn and he works with his wife as a team. They are very nice to speak with and are very polite. The problem is that despite the nice and courteous first impression they simply do not know what they are doing outside of hanging a flat screen TV. They also did not stand behind their work. All I asked them to do was install and reprogram a new universal remote to control my home theater system. They sold me on a new Harmony LogiTech master remote and after 3 extra failed attempts to get it to work properly (all of which they charged me for) it still does not work. When it did not work properly the first time they told me I needed a new TV. So I bought a new TV. Then they told me I needed a new cable box. So I swapped that out. Then they told me it must be my Marantz receiver so they sold me a a new fiber optic cable and assured me that would solve the problem. After 8 weeks and well over $1,500 and blaming all of my troubles on my equipment the remote still does not work. They now will not return my calls or texts. I strongly suggest that you spend your money elsewhere. I found them to be incompetent and dishonest and regret ever using them
- Pro Install LLCAwful. Do not hire this company. Find anyone else. Mark does not care about helping his customers or following up with them. He hires people to work for him that install equipment that does work, charges thousands of dollars then disappears. Mark sounds great on initial contact and then pulls the disappearing act and leaves customers high and dry. RUN AWA
Satellite Tv Services in Nashville
- Business Description:The Moss Family began its business in 1989 and we have had satisfied customers ever since. We serve throughout the Greater Nashville Area and we specialize in residential, commercial, and industrial installation and repair work. Our highly experienced staff are experts in all aspects of electrical wiring and installation. Whether you’re a commercial builder who needs new installation or a homeowner who needs electrical repair, Moss Electric has the expertise and professionalism to ensure ev..Recent Review:So I'm normally a do it yourself kind of guy, but I have found myself busier than normal lately. With the cold weather coming in soon I decided to bring my hot tub out of hibernation. As luck would have it I was having trouble getting power to the hottub. I checked all the simple/common problems to no avail. I finally broke down and called the professionals because I simply didnt have time to figure it out myself. Moss electric was able to come get it checked out and fixed in just a few daysAndrew B.
- Business Description:We service residential and retail! From repairs to improvements no job is too small. We are a local family owned company with over 15yrs experience. Satisfaction guaranteed!Recent Review:It was pretty good. They have a good customer service. The work they did was good. They were very professional.Dustin G.
- Business Description:Our lead electrician has over 20 years of experience with both residential and commercial projects. It is our goal to provide quality workmanship, service, and value while tailoring the experience to fit the unique needs of every client and project. We have technicians on staff and are ready to take your call. Contact us today to set up your appointment!Recent Review:After paying aAfter hiring them for installing garage cieling lights, bathroom exhaust, wall heater an all new electric outlets for my basement I discovered that they missed 3 outlets after paying for 15. The biggest problem that I discovered after they left was the main ceiling light in my basement was not working and an entire wall of outlets not working. I emailed and called and got no response backLouis D.
- Business Description:We are a full service electrical company. We offer residential and commercial services. Some things we offer are power for pools or hot tubs, panel change outs, remodels, new construction, led upgrades, fan installs, corrective wiring.Recent Review:They were good and on time even if they located a bit far, they were prompt, their communication is really good, flexible and they are meeting my needs and the job. It was worth it.Shelby P.
- Business Description:Tennessee State Electrical contractor with 30 years of electrical experience. We provide superior quality installations for residential, commercial and industrial new structures and remodels. Other services including low voltage application, special occasion lighting and sign installation. What we are really good at, Cost effective project bidding with superior quality and on-time delivery SMART Home and Business Technology with Wi-Fi controlled systems from a tablet, Smart Phone or computer ..Recent Review:Did a fantastic and professional job installing my security system. Excellent communication. Would hire again!Howard B.
- Business Description:NelsonWerks provides a wide range of technical services for home and small businesses. Network design, smart home, computer repair, training, and more!Recent Review:Hans is very knowledgeable, reliable, honest and I trust him completely with all of our computer needs.Janet D.
- Business Description:Growing up as a child in New Orleans, Louisiana, helping the community was a part of life. I’ve been in the construction industry for over 15 years and I love every part of it! Electrical work is my passion! I use to love wiring up hospitals and buildings with my uncle as a teenager, knowing one day I could have my own company! I would love to take care of all of your electrical needs! I offer fair prices, quality work, and honesty not often found these days. Give me a call for your free esti..Recent Review:They've done a lot of work in the past and it's always a great job.Hayse G.
- Business Description:Specializing in residential electrical services in Western Suburban Chicago and Middle Tennessee, we are dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none.Recent Review:I was told the job would be done in 2 hours to replace 2 outlets and label my circuit breakers for a total of $300.00. Then I got a call that they couldn't label my circuit breakers because it would take an additional 4 hours. So for 20 minutes work I paid $190.00. I am wondering if they are only going to charge $110.00 for 4 hoursBarbara P.
- Business Description:AK Solutions was created in 2001 by melding years of multi-media and security experience with individualized customer service. Since our founding, we have had a clear goal, to provide the unique service of offering options to fit our customer’s needs and budgets while giving the highest level of customer service in the industry. With specializations in both home and business products, and services we can provide our customers with the entertainment or safety they need. Due to our belief that ..
- Business Description:Area order with Nearby Licensed supplier of the company in your area.Recent Review:I spend about $150 a month. I have normal complaints about the price being increased without knowing and changes in plans without knowing. The internet is really fast and seems to help with work really well especially if I am working from home. I never really have any outages so that’s goodJamie R.
See all 8 highly rated companies in NashvilleJoin Angi now
Find satellite tv providers in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
satellite tv providers in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Castle Point CSG, Inc.3013 Rainbow Dr Ste B
- Comcast2410 West End Ave
- Comcast118 4th Ave S
- Comcast15297 Lebanon Rd
- Comcast811 N Maple St
- Comcast953-999 16th Ave N
- Comcast653-699 Union St
- Comcast15297 Lebanon Road
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- Comcast308 E Main St
- Comcast1414 Charlotte Ave
- Comcast Murfreesboro110 E College St
- Comcast Nashville2 International Plz
- Comcast Nashville696 Melrose Ave
- Castle Point CSG, Inc.
- L.A. Multi-ConnectP O Box 483
Ashland City, Tennessee
- L.A. Multi-Connect
- Parker Electric Company, LLC2863 95th St
- Phone Service Nashville470-498 5th Ave N
- Pro Install LLC901 Fall Creek Dr
- ProDynamic Install107 Lighthouse Cir
- Protech Electrical2386 Armstrong Valley Rd
- Parker Electric Company, LLC