Should you paint over damaged plaster? In almost all cases, the answer is no. Here’s why you should repair that damaged plaster before you paint. Plus, get tips for the best results.
Get matched with top plastering contractors in Nashville, TN
There are 11 highly-rated local plastering contractors.
Recent Plastering Reviews in Nashville
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsAnthony & Sylvan have been amazing throughout the design and build process. We shopped around with several other pool contractors and were left disappointed time and time again. A&S has been great from beginning to end. They are knowledgeable, honest, super responsive, and focus on quality and best practices. We had a lot of issues with our yard topography (eg extensive ground rock) beyond anyone’s control and they’ve navigated those hurdles and worked with us every step of the way. Jason LaForte & Tim Hendrickson provided options, cost information, and worked tirelessly to come to a solution we were happy with despite yard challenges. They communicated every step of the way and minimize delays throughout. The main reasons I would highly recommend A&S is their expertise, their responsiveness, the fact that they truly do manage the entire project including outside contractors needed, and they are just good people who want to do right by their customers
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThey were great with communication, cleanliness and execution. Happy to refer then to friends and neighbors.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThe entire process was smooth with this company. The design team came up with a pool that we liked and the construction team completed the project. Throughout the process, the team at Anthony Sylvan kept me informed and showed care and professionalism when communicating with me and my family.
- G&B CarpentryThe projects went well and they were easy to communicate with if there were any issues to fix. Overall we were pleased with the project.
- G&B CarpentryWell, I will probably hate myself for writing this but sometimes you have to be "selfless"!!! I cannot say enough nice things about this company. The team, lead by owners Lamar and Marilyn, were so great. They cared about the work they did in my home. For the last several years, we've met many contractor "types" and I can't say they were all that great but that changed in meeting Lamar. He takes pride in his company and workmanship...so rare these days. If there is a problem, I never worried about it because I knew it would be handled correctly and quickly. If they tell you they can do something, than they can do it! This is a trustworthy and solid company that can be relied upon to handle their responsibilities toward your home. They have one thing left of finish up but I have no worries that it will be handled quickly. Leaving this review will probably cost me "waiting" time for my next project but I must spread the good word about these folks. AND, yes, I plan to use them again with a bigger project in the near future!! Thank you to all at G and B Carpentry, you restored my faith in contractors!! :
- CnK's Home Maintenance and RepairChris and Kristi was very professional and did amazing job on our deck and everything they did for us. They was very helpful in letting us know what needed to be done and not. It felt like my friends was doing the job and that is how they treated you too. I would use them again in a heartbeat. They worked with my schedule and work hard in getting in done on my deadline
- CnK's Home Maintenance and RepairAll work was done with professionalism, promptness and the utmost care, including cleanliness! Excellent communication! Will absolutely use them again!
- McDowell MillworksI hired Shaune to help renovate and build-out a former auto garage into a clean, slick and beautifully lit dance studio. Two major hurdles were leveling a sloping floor and building a custom wall that was not only an art piece but functioned as a load bearing ballet barre for classes. Shaune's attention to detail, skill and creativity are what makes him an exceptional craftsman and problem solver. I would not have my beautiful studio with out having found the person to build it. Thank you!
- Handyman Connection of NashvilleBud was very professional, arrived on time, did an exceptional and expedite job. He also cleaned up after himself. I would highly recommend his services.
- G&B CarpentryThey arrived on time and went straight to work. I have used this company on several occasions and have never been disappointed. As Arturo would say...Happy Happy...😁
Plaster Contractors in Nashville
- Business Description:We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small ..Recent Review:So far so good. They are mostly complete with an extensive remodel of our home. On the jobs that are complete, I am satisfied with their work. Repair and replace our roof, as well as the fascia and gutters. Due to storm damage and rot. The roof looks good as well as the rest. Complete and happy with the job Replaced a rotted bay window with french doors. Complete and happy with the job. Replaced/repaired damaged sub floors and joists. Leveling the floors as well. Complete and happy with the job. Extensive drywall repair throughout the house. Complete and happy with the job. Washing the home and handicapped ramp. Complete and happy with the job. Remodel the master bedroom, adding an angled closet while expanding the bathroom and making it handicap accessible. Currently completing. Paint most of the house interior. Currently completing. Repairing the front porch. Currently completing. Building a deck. Currently completing. Window replacement. Currently completing. New lvt floors installed. Currently completing. Many of the jobs that they are currently working on are in the final phases. I expect them to be completely finished early this coming week if not sooner,Marc B.
- Business Description:We are a company with a diversity of services; We believe in a satisfied customer and that makes us happy; to serve is our motto of life.Recent Review:It was okay. The work was okay when they finished it.Michael H.
- Business Description:Here to help with all your drywall and painting needs give me a call to discuss your project 615-419-0786Recent Review:Robert and his crew were so professional and did great work! Robert is an excellent communicator, shows up when he says he will, makes sure you are happy with his work, and is quick to correct anything unsatisfactory. I would definitely hire him again and recommend him highlyTia C.
- Business Description:We specialize in repair & remodeling. We help bring your ideas, request and dreams for your home to life! Contact us today to get an estimate for your upcoming project. We promise you won't be disappointed! Your satisfaction is our number one priorityRecent Review:Was contacted by Company for an appointment on Tuesday 22 at 01:00 pm Thank you for the contact really wanted to work with the companyL W.
- Business Description:Reliable and skilled carpenter with 20+ years of carpentry fabrication and installation experience. Clean, well mannered, presentable professional with a positive attitude.Recent Review:Shaun McDowell responded promptly to my request for help with a leaking camper window even though he doesn't normally do camper repairs. He was courteous, professional and charged a reasonable fee to come to my house to do the repair. The window no longer leaks when it rainsDeborah S.
- Business Description:My name is Chris, I am an electrician, I have 20 years of experience in carpentry,(framing, trim, forming, columns, brackets, etc.), drywall repair, painting. I work hard to provide great quality with positive attitude and great rates. I started young with a friend's dad, they owned a drywall co., charlie started us out in clean up and as we grew so did our work, I joined the company fulltime when I came of age. When I came to TN in 1999, I started working for a siding and gutter company. We..Recent Review:Very well and very nice company to deal with. Would recommend!!Connie V.
- Business Description:Handyman Connection specializes in small to medium size home repairs and remodeling. We have 20+ craftsmen on staff. All of the craftsmen have a minimum of 10 years' experience. Handyman Connection is fully insured and licensed. Background checks are preformed on all craftsmen. Handyman Connection prices by the job - not by the hour. The customer pays upon the completion of the job, and when they are satisfied with the work. Handyman Connection accepts cash, check, and credit card. We also of..Recent Review:Put a pick of siding back up on my house !Brenda R.
- Business Description:Sullivan Home Service has been serving the Middle Tennessee area since 1992. Steve Sullivan takes great pride in his craft and has a lengthy career in home restoration and remodeling in many of Middle Tennessee's finest homes. Please call (615) 593-7394 for the quickest response. From a honey-do list to a complete kitchen remodel, he does it all. Every home needs a handyman. Let Sullivan Home Service be yours! **Proud winner of the 2013, 2014, and 2015 Angie's List Super Service Award**Recent Review:Steve did an outstanding job. He not only took the time to meet me at Supply store to show me supply options for the job he also made sure I had clear understanding of the project. The project turned out far better than I expectedtoni d.
- Business Description:We perform quality, reliable, & friendly work. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Happy to come out and give you an estimate. No travel charges. No service fees.Recent Review:Very well. Todd discussed options with me and helped me decide the best stain for the project.Ron E.
- Business Description:A 2009, 2018 winner of the Super Service Award, Chad Angus Home Designs, has been the premier home builder serving Nashville and surrounding areas since 2009. Chad Angus is a luxury homebuilder, specializing in beautiful, severe storm-sustainable homes with every green feature imaginable. He is setting a new benchmark for excellence in luxury home building. With Chad’s extensive experience, he possesses the ability to construct an aesthetic perspective that is fresh and exciting–while enga..Recent Review:We had a great experience working with Angus Home Designs. We built out a bedroom and 1/2 bath for my son in existing space in our house. The quality of the work they did was excellent! My husband is picky about these things and even he was impressed. Elizabeth, Chad and Raul are wonderful to work with and very responsive to any concerns we had. We were renovation newbies and appreciated the extra time they put in getting it right. We had a little bit of a delay in completion, but that seems pretty normal with these types of things. Would definitely recommendNita H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plaster contractor articles
You can find plaster walls in a lot of older homes. What’s behind these walls—whether that’s lath or calcimine—can have an impact on how long they last. Finding out the age of your house can help you determine what you’re dealing with.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find plastering contractors in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
plastering contractors in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & B DESIGN BUILD LLC103 Gladstone Ln
- BENDING CHESTNUT CONSTRUCTION INC.5995 Garrison Road
- Best Tech Construction9731 Jupiter Forest Dr.
- Bigdaddydrywall915 Robert Rose Dr
- Bill's Contracting & Remodeling1043 Hogan Branch Rd
- Blue Sky Painting Company3316 Tinney Pl
- Bret Rideout Repairs & Renovations LLCPO Box 90172
- Bryan's handyman service231 Bonnafield Dr
- B & B DESIGN BUILD LLC
- EUROPEAN STYLE POWER STUCCOP.O. BOX 148756
- EUROPEAN STYLE POWER STUCCO
- G&B Carpentry170 Factory St
- G&B Carpentry
- Handyman Connection of Nashville2515 Nolensville Pike
- Hantel Kitchens & Baths2914 Berry Hill Dr
- Henley Supply Millwork Replacement Wdws112 North Front Street
- HERITAGE HOME SERVICES615 Lynn Street
- HomeFax Inspection & Remodeling Svcs.7882 Rainey Dr
- Handyman Connection of Nashville
- K and J drywall1045 forest harbor dr
- K and J drywall
- living Treasures3226 Dark Woods Dr.
- living Treasures
- M&K CARPENTRY AND REMODELING755 SCOTT DR
- Master Stucco1661 Mallory Lane
- Master Stucco1661 Mallory Lane
- Maxsus Inc Roofing & Restoration1233 Buford HWY
- McDowell Millworks675 Brick Church Ln
Whites Creek, Tennessee
- Mid-Tenn Trades8640 Highway 100
- Miller's Handyman Hardscapes & RemodelingPO Box 292913
- Mily's Construction106 Abbey Ln
White House, Tennessee
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Music city colors95 Rose St
- M&K CARPENTRY AND REMODELING
- Ochoa Bros.3013 Ambrose Ave #F
- Ochoa Bros.
- QE Restoration LLC4816 Harpeth Peytonsville Rd
THOMPSONS STATION, Tennessee
- QE Restoration LLC
- Walls By Wenzel1606 N. Tennessee P.P. Apt.252
- Walls By Wenzel