When the weather map warns of an upcoming blizzard, it's crucial to prepare. Check off these snowstorm to-do list items before the weather takes a turn.
Get matched with top generator services in Nashville, TN
There are 10 highly-rated local generator services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Generator Service Reviews in Nashville
- Phase B Electric LLCLogan works quickly and safely to get whatever you need up and running. He has a decade plus of experience in the field and it shows in the projects he takes on.
- Stover's ElectricalGreat - found problem the same day I dropped it off. Had to order part and delivered my unit back to my home. No fee to deliver. Great personality and very knowledgeable on generators. I am hiring him again to do some electrical work at my home.
- Tidmore IncExcellent!! They were right on time. Very friendly and did an amazing job. Would defiantely recommend them and will be for our friends and family. Very impressed.
- Current Electrical & Generator ServicesBecky and Charles were a pleasure to work with to get my new generator installed. Becky was very responsive for scheduling and other logistical information need for my install. Charles was great to work with on site. He was always professional and straight forward on how things were going. He was very patient with any questions and showing me basics on how the generator worked. Both of them provided excellent customer service, something that is hard to find in today's world
- Current Electrical & Generator ServicesInstallers were professional. They worked hard to keep gas and electricity outage at a minimum during the install. My husband has ALS and has to have his respirator on all the time, plus electric bed and other medical devices. We are in a part of our electric company area where there is not an alternate feed if something happens to our electricity--our subdivision is at the end of the line and electricity goes out couple of times in storm season. First storm after Current installed the generator, we breathed a sign of relief. During another storm this fall, the electricity went off and the generator kicked in withing seconds. I hardly woke up from the alarms going off from my husband's respirator when the generator switched on. WHEW
- J C Moss ElectricDelay beginning work due to Generac shipment delay-not Moss Electric's fault. Work took 3 days and included pad preparation and installation, generator installation(natural gas powered) and installation of a transfer switch including moving the existing electrical panel. Crew was professional. Initial problem with generator was due to a bad choke assembly which was replaced promptly under warranty
- Current Electrical & Generator ServicesTim and his crew did a phenomenal job for us. On time, polite, professional at all times and it was a pleasure to do business with them. Couple of small snags beyond their control and I only mention it because of the way they handled it. Very communicative telling me the issue and how it was going to be resolved. Would absolutely do business with these folks again. Great job
- Tidmore IncSalesman gave sizing and price we agreed. Settle on installation date to my needs. Installed very professionally. They will do servicing 10 yrs warranty posts & labor.
- J C Moss ElectricThe work went slow, but it was not their fault. A gas company delayed everything. I would use this company again in the future.
- Tidmore IncThe two installers were very good, however their office failed to give them the specifications for the local codes which are much more restrictive than the national code or the state code. This resulted in the local code inspectors insisting on major changes in the way the electrical wiring was done. This forced the installers to completely undo and redo almost everything that they had done. To their credit, the installers maintained a good attitude and complied with the code inspectors instructions. I am sure that it must have been frustrating to have the code inspectors come three separate times and insist on different changes each time. If their office had provided them with the same engineering plan as they had provided the city inspectors, the installers would have done the work according to local codes the first time. I can't blame the installers. They worked very hard, did a very good job, and maintained a professional attitude throughout the ordeal
Last update on November 17, 2022
Generator Services in Nashville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful generator service articles
There’s a balance to strike between electrical load and generator wattage; it’s best not figured out on the fly.
Operating a power generator at your home can be dangerous if you purchase the wrong size or don't place it in an area that is properly ventilated.
Find generator services in
- Belle Meade,
- Oak Hill,
- Forest Hills,
- Whites Creek,
- Old Hickory,
- Green Hill,
- La Vergne,
- Shackle Island,
- Mount Juliet,
- Ashland City,
- Kingston Springs,
generator services in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Frog Heating Air & Electrical3998 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, Tennessee 37207
- Frog Heating Air & Electrical
- Always By Code electric, Inc1520 Highway 70
Kingston Springs, Tennessee 37082
- Always By Code electric, Inc
- Dirt Floor Productions214 Flatt Rock Rd
Lebanon, Tennessee 37090
- Dirt Floor Productions
- Gervais Electric, Inc630 Springlake Dr
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
- Gervais Electric, Inc
- J C Moss Electric175 Commerce Dr
Henersonville, Tennessee 37075
- J C Moss Electric
- Lee Company4057 Rural Plains Cir
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
- Lee Company
- Riddell Electrical Service5006 Rock Springs Rd
Smyrna, Tennessee 37167
- Riddell Electrical Service