When your power goes out, having a generator that supplies backup power can be a huge relief. Keeping on top of generator maintenance and repairs gives you extra peace of mind as a homeowner. Find out how much generator maintenance costs are.
Get matched with top generator services in Nashville, TN
There are 13 highly-rated local generator services.
Recent Generator Service Reviews in Nashville
- Stover's ElectricalGreat - found problem the same day I dropped it off. Had to order part and delivered my unit back to my home. No fee to deliver. Great personality and very knowledgeable on generators. I am hiring him again to do some electrical work at my home.
- Tidmore IncExcellent!! They were right on time. Very friendly and did an amazing job. Would defiantely recommend them and will be for our friends and family. Very impressed.
- Current Electrical & Generator ServicesTim and his crew did a phenomenal job for us. On time, polite, professional at all times and it was a pleasure to do business with them. Couple of small snags beyond their control and I only mention it because of the way they handled it. Very communicative telling me the issue and how it was going to be resolved. Would absolutely do business with these folks again. Great job
- Tidmore IncSalesman gave sizing and price we agreed. Settle on installation date to my needs. Installed very professionally. They will do servicing 10 yrs warranty posts & labor.
- Current Electrical & Generator ServicesInstallers were professional. They worked hard to keep gas and electricity outage at a minimum during the install. My husband has ALS and has to have his respirator on all the time, plus electric bed and other medical devices. We are in a part of our electric company area where there is not an alternate feed if something happens to our electricity--our subdivision is at the end of the line and electricity goes out couple of times in storm season. First storm after Current installed the generator, we breathed a sign of relief. During another storm this fall, the electricity went off and the generator kicked in withing seconds. I hardly woke up from the alarms going off from my husband's respirator when the generator switched on. WHEW
- Current Electrical & Generator ServicesBecky and Charles were a pleasure to work with to get my new generator installed. Becky was very responsive for scheduling and other logistical information need for my install. Charles was great to work with on site. He was always professional and straight forward on how things were going. He was very patient with any questions and showing me basics on how the generator worked. Both of them provided excellent customer service, something that is hard to find in today's world
- J C Moss ElectricDelay beginning work due to Generac shipment delay-not Moss Electric's fault. Work took 3 days and included pad preparation and installation, generator installation(natural gas powered) and installation of a transfer switch including moving the existing electrical panel. Crew was professional. Initial problem with generator was due to a bad choke assembly which was replaced promptly under warranty
- Tidmore IncThe two installers were very good, however their office failed to give them the specifications for the local codes which are much more restrictive than the national code or the state code. This resulted in the local code inspectors insisting on major changes in the way the electrical wiring was done. This forced the installers to completely undo and redo almost everything that they had done. To their credit, the installers maintained a good attitude and complied with the code inspectors instructions. I am sure that it must have been frustrating to have the code inspectors come three separate times and insist on different changes each time. If their office had provided them with the same engineering plan as they had provided the city inspectors, the installers would have done the work according to local codes the first time. I can't blame the installers. They worked very hard, did a very good job, and maintained a professional attitude throughout the ordeal
- J C Moss ElectricThe work went slow, but it was not their fault. A gas company delayed everything. I would use this company again in the future.
- Adam ElectricI was promised an on-site estimate in which I took off work for. When no one showed up at the agreed upon time slot, I called them only to find out that they would not be able to make it due to a family emergency, which I understood. After a few days I called them back to see if they could reschedule. They said they could reschedule. I asked if they could do the estimate on Saturday (they do service calls on Saturdays) since I had missed a half days work, and then after all that, they said they did not do the kind of work I needed. The emails I got from Christina and Michael both had they type of equipment I had, as I entered on the Angie's List website. In communicating with Michael, it did not seem like Christina had told him the whole story. after I told Michael the whole story, I never heard from him again
Generator Services in Nashville
- Business Description:**We are proud to announce that we are an approved Generac dealer!**Here at Williams Electric, we provide a number of essential and even emergency electrical services to our friends and neighbors here in Tennessee. From underground to the top floor of your home and everywhere in between, we are the professionals to call when you need a quality electrician to take care of your property. We offer basic electrical services, custom residential and commercial jobs, as well as flood, fire, and lig..Recent Review:They did a great job for me. They took care of everything in a timely professional manner.Kim & Jim P.
- Business Description:The Moss Family began its business in 1989 and we have had satisfied customers ever since. We serve throughout the Greater Nashville Area and we specialize in residential, commercial, and industrial installation and repair work. Our highly experienced staff are experts in all aspects of electrical wiring and installation. Whether you’re a commercial builder who needs new installation or a homeowner who needs electrical repair, Moss Electric has the expertise and professionalism to ensure ev..Recent Review:So I'm normally a do it yourself kind of guy, but I have found myself busier than normal lately. With the cold weather coming in soon I decided to bring my hot tub out of hibernation. As luck would have it I was having trouble getting power to the hottub. I checked all the simple/common problems to no avail. I finally broke down and called the professionals because I simply didnt have time to figure it out myself. Moss electric was able to come get it checked out and fixed in just a few daysAndrew B.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us for any electrical needs!Recent Review:Excellent service. They were quick, professional, and fair. I will definitely call them again when we need more electrical work.James S.
- Business Description:3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGE OF $25 APPLIES AS OF 6/20/08. SERVICE FEE OF $80 APPLIES AS OF 6/20/08. AFTER HOURS CHARGE APPLIES.Recent Review:Look no further...This company has got it together!!! Scott came out gave us a very fair price and completed the work in a professional and timely manner! Scott was very personable and knew his job well. He even corrected some issues with a previous install that was done by another company and the end result is we are now able to see our entire front porch without shadows and the yard and driveway are well lit. I recommend McBride Electric for all your needs. They will do it right the first timeJames or Barbara C.
- Business Description:Electrical, Lighting, TV Wall Mount Installation, Network Wiring, Home Smart lock technology and installation, Smart Garage technology, Whole home electrical tankless water heater, Whole home surge protection, Outdoor architectual and landscape lighting, Door bell camera installation, Nest Camera Installation, Smart thermostat Installation (Nest, Honeywell, Sensi, Echobee and others), Outdoor WiFi Installation (Ubiquiti Networks and others), Indoor WiFi Installation (Google WiFi, Samsung Conn..Recent Review:Never received a call back after 2 requests.Terry A.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:We are a full service electrical company. We offer residential and commercial services. Some things we offer are power for pools or hot tubs, panel change outs, remodels, new construction, led upgrades, fan installs, corrective wiring.Recent Review:They were good and on time even if they located a bit far, they were prompt, their communication is really good, flexible and they are meeting my needs and the job. It was worth it.Shelby P.
- Business Description:We service residential and retail! From repairs to improvements no job is too small. We are a local family owned company with over 15yrs experience. Satisfaction guaranteed!Recent Review:It was pretty good. They have a good customer service. The work they did was good. They were very professional.Dustin G.
- Business Description:Providing quality electrical service work since 1987. Licensed, bonded and insured. 24/7 emergency service for both residential and commercial customers. Free estimates and referral bonuses for all customers. We are your local Generac generator sales and service provider. Please call us for all your generator needs. DBA Current Electrical & Generator ServiceRecent Review:All the personnel were polite and knowledgeable. The salesman completed a through assessment of the project. We discussed options and he provided me with an estimate within a couple of days. Once I made the decision to proceed, I was contacted by a project supervisor who discussed with me the timeline for installation. The project supervisor contacted my gas company for an assessment of the gas meter to insure it could handle the generator that was being installed. He also contacted the power company, arranged for all permits and inspections, and contracted a plumber to install additional gas line. Overall, he arranged for everything that needed to be done for the installation. On the installation day the team arrived 30 minutes before the scheduled time and began work. The work was completed in a timely manner and the generator was tested. Due to scheduling conflicts with the city and the power company the work could not be certified until the following day. The project supervisor worked with the power company to get us back on line so that we would not be without power for the evening. The following day the city inspector met with an electrician for the company and the generator was certified. The electrician then went through an education process with me and explained how the system was set up and what to expect. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend them. Be aware that the company does business under multiple names (Tidmore Inc, Huntsville Generator, Current Electrical and Generator Services). This was confusing at timesGlen T.
- Business Description:Our lead electrician has over 20 years of experience with both residential and commercial projects. It is our goal to provide quality workmanship, service, and value while tailoring the experience to fit the unique needs of every client and project. We have technicians on staff and are ready to take your call. Contact us today to set up your appointment!Recent Review:After paying aAfter hiring them for installing garage cieling lights, bathroom exhaust, wall heater an all new electric outlets for my basement I discovered that they missed 3 outlets after paying for 15. The biggest problem that I discovered after they left was the main ceiling light in my basement was not working and an entire wall of outlets not working. I emailed and called and got no response backLouis D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful generator service articles
Generators come in a wide range of sizes based on wattage, and your needs will be different depending on if you want to power your home or provide some electricity for an outdoor event. This guide will break down how to calculate the right size.
The cost of a generator and its installation depends on the type you choose and its size. Use this guide to learn more about generator installation costs so that you can figure out your budget.
Find generator services in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
generator services in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Canter Power Systems, LLC2100 Fairfax Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Canter Power Systems, LLC
- Frog Heating Air & Electrical3998 Dickerson Pike
- Frog Heating Air & Electrical
- Gervais Electric, Inc630 Springlake Dr
- Gervais Electric, Inc
- Hicks Elite Solutions8231 Rossi Rd
- Hicks Elite Solutions
- Lee Company4057 Rural Plains Cir
- Lee Company
- Reha Enterprises460 Metroplex Dr. Suite 113
- Reha Enterprises
- W M Tucker Small Engine Repair3220 Sylvia Rd
- W M Tucker Small Engine Repair