It doesn’t matter if you’re selling your first or third house–you still want to maximize your earning potential. Professional home staging ups the ante for drawing in the best potential buyers. Check out the reasons home staging helps you sell faster.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Modesto, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Modesto
- Brad KorbBrad Korb and his team were fantastic! From the very start until the close of escrow they were professional and responsive. Everything Brad said turned out to be true. His advice was sound and we felt he worked **** ** our behalf. I would highly recommend the Brad Korb Group!
- Osofsky Real EstateIf you are looking to buy/sell a home, we would definitely recommend using Matt Osofsky with Cobalt Realty. Matt recently helped us buy a home in the Roseville area. The home buying process had its challenges, based on competitiveness of the market as well as some difficulties through a previous offer we had on another home. Matt provided us with excellent guidance and input during all stages of our home search/home buying. He is very knowledgeable of the area as far as differing neighborhoods/schools/local shopping access etc and will provide input to help his clients make the right decision for their home. He is also very knowledgeable of items that will be inspected on homes and he is able to very quickly look at a home with his clients and provide input as to what he sees may be red flags/areas that will need to be addressed prior to a purchase being completed and is able to utilize that knowledge to assist his clients in making fair and reasonable offers on homes. He made sure we knew each step during the process and what to expect along the way. During our home search, prior to finding the home we purchased, we had entered an agreement to purchase another home but unfortunately, due to difficulties with the seller, we had to extricate ourselves from purchasing that home. During that process, Matt was particularly helpful and provided us his professional opinions and guidance as well as gave us the room/time for us to make the decision to ultimately walk away from that home. In the end it turned out very well, we found our home and am very happy he was our agent to help us through the process
- HomeSmart PV & AssociatesWe were new to the area and didn't know a soul around. My friend who has lived in the area for years referred us to Liz. This woman, Liz did a phenomenal job negotiating on our behalf... (I am an expert of negotiations, as I have done it most of my career) This woman went above and beyond to get us the best deal possible. If you need a realtor she's your gal. If you need a realtor that will go above and beyond to save you dollars (I mean thousands of dollars)... she is REALLY your gal. You can't find experience like this thru the discount programs. She's the REAL DEAL! Don't settle when thousands of dollars are on the line. GET THE BEST!!
- CORNERSTONE REAL ESTATE GROUP-RANDY THOMASThe experience was nothing short of exceptional. Throughout the entire experience, Randy was fully engaged. Not once did we have to query Randy as to the status -- instead, Randy's communication was proactive, leaving my wife and I with a feeling that he had our best interest in mind.
- PARTNERS REAL ESTATEHe helped us convert the new home to more usable living space within 6 weeks time. at the same time, another home was sold by the same agent in another town, over an hour away. Much attention was given to every detail in order that all was completed successfully.
- Monterey Peninsula RealtyEverything went very well. We were able to find a great houseand Marty was fantastic to work with. He was patient and helpedus throu everything as we were first time buyers.
- Christine A JanssonI liked that she was very professional, friendly, personable and easy to work with. She listened to what I needed, followed through and never stopped being patient. She was excellent, well informed and did a good job. She never got tired of taking me to places that I needed to see.
- Sandra YatesShe does an excellent job. She explains what I need and how creative is our actual house. If it is not good, she will help to get it at the higher level. If it is good, she will tell that our people were good and they did an excellent job. I got the best rate. Even now, people are calling me and she has given me an excellent rate. She is very personal person. She is really good and she makes time for me. I have recommended her to some people. I got her through a recommendation from work. I talked to her regarding some deals in Michigan and she gave me a list of people to go in Michigan, to get referrals about people that are good in that area
- LANA DYER REAL ESTATEI liked her attention. I was buying so there were a lot of choices and lots of help with the choices and going to see the houses. It was within what I wanted. I gave the criteria. The price is a fixed percentage. If I was to list the house or buy another house, she is the only one I would use.
- Carla Layton - Coldwell BankerI had a very positive experience working with Carla Layton. We got to know each other so well that we became friends. When we would go into homes we would go room to room with Carla. She could point out any problems with the home, like water damage, and she could give me the pros and cons for everything in a home. Unfortunately she could not always commute to walk the homes with me which was how I learned how much more informative and through she was over other agents. She made sure that she got me into a home that I could afford. She always told me what she did not know the area that we were moving into so she could not vouch for the neighborhood. She always puts her clients first. While we were looking I would find homes in the area that were for sale and she would look up all of the information and have it all printed out for me. Carla originally talked me out of the house that I ended up buying. I walked it with another agent and decided that I liked it. The offer went pending so we were not able to make our bid. When I saw that the house was back on the market I immediately called Carla and she put our bid in. It fell through and we put our bid in a second time and were finally able to get the ball rolling. Because Carla was still concerned she had the home inspected and had pest control services come out. She was here for all of the inspection services. Carla is an awesome lady
Real Estate Agent in Modesto
- Business Description:As a Mortgage broker we work directly with a vast array of wholesale lending banks. We analyze the best loan options by researching current market conditions and lender programs to find the most accurate and cost effective fee structure that fits our client's goals. We have loan programs available from 550 Fico Scores. Many of my clients were turned down for traditional financing at the big retail banks who refuse to work with imperfect credit, but I was able to help them become proud of home..Recent Review:Great experience- closed a week ahead of schedule and got a great interest rate. I have recommended City Center Financial to all my friends and family for their home loans.Serina F.
- Business Description:PPS does Junk Removal, Short Hauling, Light Landscaping, Parcel or Commercial Lot Clean Up, Int/Ext Cleaning of property for seasonal or periodic maintenance needs, getting property ready to be listed for sale or for rental, including Probate, Eviction or Foreclosure Property needs. We have a licensed Real Estate Agent on board to answer any questions in all property transactions, sales, purchase, leasing or rentals. In addition to this, we have independent and licensed Contractors for Handym..Recent Review:Everything was done exactly as I asked. Great service.Joe P.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:In working with the community for over 17 years, I've found that building relationships is an important factor in my life, which is why I strive to get to know others and their needs. The only way to get to know Your needs is by listening, understanding, and then assisting You in finding your dream home. In promoting homes, I use the latest data to determine the best selling platform for Your home. Listing Your home through various methods, whether it is electronic, general advertising, u..
- Business Description:Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Properties 180, LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Properties 180, LLC stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service! Additional Hours: Sat-Sun By Appointment Onl
- Business Description:Megastar Financial is the North State's leading mortgage expert. Scottsman Guide ranked us as the #1 mortgage lender for the 5th consecutive year in a row! At Megastar you can expect diligent, honest, and caring staff who are there for you every step of the way making your home-buying experience easy. Staffed with 4 loan officers, we have experts available to answer all your questions. Megastar is committed to financing home ownership in California. We develop lifetime relationships and earn..
- Business Description:I am a Real Estate Agent with Keller Williams.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - The Sweet Organization, Inc. Additional contact name - Dan Wright, Vickie Martin, Bob Sweet.
- Business Description:We specialize in home and property inspections; residential and commercial. We are experienced, trusted and professional. Hire us before you buy!
- Business Description:Scot Baker, Certified Master Inspector and lead inspector for Baker Inspection Group. Scot Baker is one of the most experienced home inspectors in the State. With thousands of home inspections completed, we have the knowledge, skills, and experience to give you the best home inspection possible In addition to years of home inspections, we also have a strong construction background that gives us an insight into homes that is hard to match. Why is this so important? Choosing the right home insp..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
What’s the return on investment for basement waterproofing? From securing windows to sealing cracks, waterproofing your basement can help prevent mold and flooding, and lower your energy bills. Learn the ROI of this home improvement.
Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
Find real estate agents in
- French Camp
real estate agents in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 247 I Buy Houses4536 Broadway
- 247 I Buy Houses
- Aaron West - PMZ Real Estate1600 N Carpenter Rd Ste A1
- AboveandBeyond.Live2310 Homestead Rd
Los Altos, California
- Aguilera Real Estate Team2311 North Tracy Blvd A
- AKSLAND REAL ESTATE INC105 E Yosemite Ave
- Altamont Mortgage Group2880 N Tracy Blvd ste 5
- America's Realty Associates Inc.3641 Mitchell Rd
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Assist 2 Sell1330 W. Robinhood Drive Suite H
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Aaron West - PMZ Real Estate
- CALIFORNIA MORTGAGE & REALTY1340 Munras Ave Ste 100
- Carol Perdew401 N. Main St.
- Century 21 M&M & Assoc1414 E. F Street
- Century21M&M605 Standiford Ave
- CHRIS SHAW1600 N CARPENTER RD STE A1
- CITI ONE REALTY & **Online Realty School5665 N PERSHING AVE SUITE A2
- CLASSIC REALTY & MORTGAGE915 CORPORATE WY
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage388 S Lake Ave
- CreditGuard of America791 Park of Commerce Blvd Ste 500
Boca Raton, Florida
- CALIFORNIA MORTGAGE & REALTY
- Fred Eichel Real Estate717 16th Street, Suite #1
- Fred Eichel Real Estate
- H & R REALTY965 E YOSEMITE AVE 20
- Home Buyers Realty24 W 10th St
- Home Buyers Realty632 W 11th St Ste 215
- homecoin.com600 B St
San Diego, California
- Hot-Rod Realty & Investments LLC1200 North Federal Highway, Suite 200,
Boca Raton,, Florida
- Hudson Real Estate1816 Piedmont Dr
- H & R REALTY
- Majestic Property Management Inc3520 Brookside Rd #171
- Matel Realtors1562 Tully Rd. Ste A
- Maxin Real Estate211 E Center St
- Megastar Financial Corp930 Executive Way Ste 125
- Modesto Homes220 Standiford Avenue, Suite A
- Mortgage West20436 Via Cellini
Los Angeles, California
- Majestic Property Management Inc
- Others Realty2725 Raintree Pl.
- Others Realty
- Paladini Property Services302 Ash St
- Paul M Zagaris Inc1120 Scenic Dr
- Perpetual Motion Properties931 10th St
- Precise Home Cleaning4337 Finney Rd
- Property Keepers Inc15000 S Cicero Ave Ste 1C
Oak Forest, Illinois
- ProTECH Inspection ServicePO Box 690634
- PRUDENTIAL CALIFORNIA REALTY1101 Sylvan Ave Ste A7
- Paladini Property Services
- RE/MAX Executive Chad Costa3425 Coffee Rd Ste 2C
- Real Living GreatWest232-G W. Larch Road
- Realty ONE Group Gold313 Banner Court Suite A
- Realty World Power House Brokers3421 Tully Rd. H
- Referral RealtyPO BOX
- Reginald Sylvester1823 Henry Long Blvd
- RjRebel Buys Houses1929 Blue Ribbon Dr
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Ruby Harding-Oliveira at Scenic Oaks Funding1524 Fulkerth Road
- RE/MAX Executive Chad Costa
- Western Singh Brokers1119 Kansas Ave
- Western Singh Brokers
- Yolanda Monje1015 12th Street Suite 1
- Yolanda Monje
- Zip Realty, Inc.140 Dowitcher Dr Ste 4
- Zip Realty, Inc.