A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Get matched with top landscape lighting companies in Modesto, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local landscape lighting companies.
Recent Landscape Lighting Reviews in Modesto
- System Paversvery will from the first visit till the last. My wife and I started our project when our work schedule became overloaded. System Pavers still keep us inform of everything they were doing via cell phone. Before we started System Pavers explained how they do their pavers from start to finish and how long project will take. right on time! Bottom line is they did great job from start to finish from the Pavers and installing our drip system and clean up. I would recommend this company
- Landscape Creations By Lisa BoschThe crew started work immediately. The stamped cement has been completed as well as the seating walls. We are very pleased! The plants and the outdoor kitchen will be installed shortly. At this point of the process, my husband and I have been very impressed with the outcome.
- California CrewsA home is a very personal, sacred place, so it is nerve-racking to trust a stranger and their "expertise" with your home, especially having been burned by different, previous contractor; however, trust me when I say this: you will be in good hand with California Crews. The crew arrived promptly early in the morning, worked really hard throughout the day, cleaned up the property before I arrived home each day, and always kept an open, professional line of communication. Some may have been born a green thumb; unfortunately, I have been graced with a brown thumb. I kill every plant I come in contact with. Luckily, Joel was patient enough to pick the plants for us, which worked out very well. I completely trust his expertise. With California Crews, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. California Crews did an immaculate job on landscaping and taming a beast of a yard. We've already received compliments and positive feedback from neighbors (they're also probably grateful that California Crews got rid of my knee-high weeds too, haha). THANK YOU so much
- Santini's Landscaping & MaintenanceWe were in great need of replacing our entire front yard landscape. We researched the Internet for ideas and came across Santini Landscaping. When we called him he came over the same day on his way home from a job, he listened to all our ideas and with his expertise incorporated a wonderful plan for our front yard. Santini removed our entire driveway, extended driveway, walkway, mow strips and sod. His crew worked very efficiently breaking out the cement and hauling it away and very careful not to damage our property. They set all the forms and in no time they were ready to pour cement. While our cement cured his crew started forming the rest of our yard with mounds, drip irrigation and lighting. We went with Santini's suggestion of stamped concrete and a artificial turf putting green with drought tolerant plants and lighting. The putting green is absolutely gorgeous, our front yard looks like an oasis. Super Bowl Sunday the boys were chipping from the driveway to the green! We could not be happier! It was SO worth hiring someone with knowledge of this valley and years of experience. Santini's landscape design and lighting make our new front yard beautiful day or night
- Silver Tree LandscapingThey were on time. I was very impressed with them even though I didn't choose them. My next door neighbor used them and it was gorgeous what they did. We did not find them on Angie's List. We have a new community so we got names from people in the community that used these people. The owner's name is Keith Brathovd. I was very pleased with both their interaction and their work that I had seen. I think their quote was around $24000.00. I liked some of the suggestions he made. I liked what I felt was his up front honesty about pricing. I liked the fact that he recommended I get a couple more quotes before deciding on whom to choose. When I did call him to tell him I wasn't going to use him, he spoke very highly of the person I picked as well. I think he was professional, prompt, and reasonable. I think he did quality work. I would use them again in the future. They are one of the companies that are generally used in the area where I live. They also offer monthly maintenance on yard work and stuff in addition to their landscape abilities
- Landscape Creations By Lisa BoschWe had a full hardscape and landscape done. Before that it was just dirt. I would recommend her. I don't think she has a company name. I was impressed with her. She is the owner designer. I was very pleased with both the interaction and the work that I had seen. I interacted with her 3 days ago. I spent around $21000.00. She was extremely personable in the initial contact. We hit it off very well talking to one another. She had ideas that changed my mind about certain things. Everything looks really good. It was really quality work. These guys worked for long periods in really hot weather. The landscape supervisor that works with Lisa is also extremely personable. Lisa does the design and she has a crew that does the work. She is on the job frequently because she has other jobs but she is always checking in. She probably calls us once a week to know if we have any concerns about our backyard. There were a couple of things. There were a few plants that didn't make the initial planting so they came back out and replanted them. The first time they built the shed, the door didn't quite look right and she had a carpenter out to repair that. They stand behind their work pretty well. They are very good people. I am happy with it overall. They are one of the companies that are generally used in the area where I live. They also offer monthly maintenance on yard work and stuff in addition to their landscape abilities
- California CrewsIt turned out beautifully. The house and the landscaping are exactly what we asked for. We wanted a drought friendly, low maintenance yard. It looks so nice, with a pretty curving path, low lighting, and lots of rock and plants. Joel's (the owner) crew worked super hard, were on time, and were very nice. It was a professional and pleasant experience. We would highly recommend them
- System PaversAfter weeks of waiting patiently for the transformer to arrive (which was no fault of System Pavers) my project manager called ahead and informed me that he could do the installation on Thursday if that was okay with me. We agreed and the project manager showed up and installed the lighting together with the transformer. One of the light diffusers was broken but the project manager assured me that he would order a replacement and return to install it. The professionalism with which the project manager went about the installation was commendable. He completely cleaned up the area upon completion of the installation. I also noticed that the downpayment which I gave him more than one month ago had not been cashed which it was noted that the payment would not be cashed until all the work had been completed satisfactorily. That was a big plus for me and I would highly recommend this company for others who are interested in landscaping their property
Outdoor Lighting Experts in Modesto
- Business Description:Some of the services we provided: Gardening Mulching Bush Trimming Sod Installation Gutter Cleaning Irrigation Installation/Repairs Spring Clean-Up Fall Clean-Up Tree pruning Hauling/clean outs Monthly property care packages: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or on call! 1099 contractRecent Review:They are professional. The job got done promtly. It was done on time. They have a great service and great communication on following up on my needs.Sarah F.
- Business Description:I've been in the landscape industry for over 20 years. We will provide you with: new landscaping constructions or update existing landscaping. Also, fencing and wood structures experiences as hardscape projects like pavers concrete and retaining walls. Landscaping service/maintenance is a big part of our experience.Recent Review:Backyard – Deck extension, pavers, artificial grass, fenced area --- removing/flattening raised beds, levelling dirt areas Front yard – Flagstone, extend pavers, artificial grass --- removing gravel fields, levelling ground/preserving outlets, removing excess concrete and asphalt, removing landscape features (posts) Getting to the point, Daisy Landscaping transformed our front and back yards into beautiful useable spaces. Their quality of workmanship is A+, and their attention to detail is spot on. Their prices are competitive with others, but the value of what you get is extremely high compared to price. We had a 21’ x 14’ deck in our backyard that we wanted extended to 21’ x 33’ to our back wall. In the middle of the deck, we wanted a huge Mulberry tree preserved with a cutout in the deck. To the right of the deck, we wanted approximately 200’sq pavers installed. Jaime (owner/operator) examined the areas and asked specific questions where he foresaw there might be issues. We hadn’t considered the issues, so we were grateful that he brought them to our attention. In the front yard, we wanted a gravel area of approximately 1175’sq transformed into a useable flagstone field, trimmed with real grass between the stones. Again, Jaime asked specifics and told us where we might have problems (we have a septic outlet, a water outlet, and plumbing cleanouts in the field). He set our minds at ease that the project was doable with only a few modifications. He sent the bid for the backyard two days later, and the bid for the front yard two days after that. Compared to other contractors, he was slightly cheaper on the backyard, and slightly higher on the front yard. But Jaime had really thought about the projects and set our minds at ease. We chose him to tackle both projects. He started the backyard first. The backyard had raised beds that were bordered with octagonal pavers and cinder blocks. In each of the beds were groundcover plants and mature trees. To build over them, everything would have to be lowered and/or removed. As they started to take out blocks and other features, they noticed the Mulberry root system was more complicated than he had imagined. So, they literally had to re-plan how the posts would be configured and for the deck to keep its integrity. Their solution was to add MORE support near the tree, without altering the original configuration! It worked beautifully. As they were prepping for attaching the new deck to the old, there was a problem with the old deck being uneven compared to the perfectly level new deck. When the guys went in to adjust the levels, they showed us the vast rotting under our original deck. When I merely pressed on the wood it caused supports to splinter and crumble. Jaime suggested that we get the old deck replaced before it was not useable and gave it less than a year to deteriorate. We asked if he was available to currently repair the old deck and he was. Again, they laid out the new framework meticulously as they did the first, and the final result made everything look so great. As for the pavers, as they started to prep the area and having removed the raised beds, it became apparent that the back wall was warped inwards, and the shed opposite the wall was warped outwards. In other words, there was no way to square the pavers with the deck, the back wall, and the shed wall. So, Jaime made the base line off of a small fence that separated a small area from the rest of the yard, and laid the pavers along that line because the eye would naturally be drawn to that spot. The effect was incredible! The pavers just sort of ‘slide’ under the deck at an angle of about 15-20* and it creates this beautiful architectural effect that draws attention to the various angles around the paver area, while keeping the deck obviously parallel to the house. To me, this was the ultimate in problem-solving on the job. The job took longer than expected, but now I’m glad it did. The effect is totally worth it. Finally, artificial grass was installed in areas that were mostly dirt and weeds. It took time to level the areas, but the installation was relatively fast. The grass looks great, and of course, it doesn’t need to be watered or mowed. Best of all, it drains beautifully. The grass only comes in one width (15’?), but in any length you want. I would recommend that if you get artificial grass installed, keep the width in mind if you don’t want any seams. We took the seams and saved a whole lot of $. It still looks great. The front yard had a field of gravel that we wanted turned into flagstone. Under the gravel (is) a septic system. So, the job would entail excavation of the gravel and excess dirt, putting down a sand base and setting stones all around the outlets and cleanouts that go with the septic system. We also wanted grass between the stones. Jaime researched and said that it would take months for real grass to get established so that the stones would be less apt to shift. So, we agreed to artificial grass between the stones. After further figuring out that there would be multiple seams in the grass UNLESS we cut out areas for the flagstones, we decided to have a straight field of flagstones that had artificial grass in the front and the back of the flagstone area. I thought there were three outlets for the septic, but Jaime could only find one. His crew searched for three days for the mysterious second big outlet and third small outlet but with no luck. I knew that I saw the outlets when we moved in over two years ago and they were repairing the system. Jaime asked some other contractors what the problem might be, and they told him that when old systems are cleaned and replaced, they only use one outlet and seal all the others. So, I cost myself (his crew) three days of searching. But once we had established the situation, the stones got laid down in about 7 days, and the grass in about 3 days (We actually added more stone and grass work to the job as it progressed). The final project looks glorious! He even took a giant Bird of Paradise plant we had on the property, split it into two parts in oak wine barrels and placed them on the grass at the back of the flagstone area. It looks so classy I can’t even believe it! For landscaping projects, I will only use Daisy Landscaping in the future. Jaime and the crew are just a great bunch of guys. Jaime is honest to a fault, and there are no surprises in his work or the materials. Problems are well-thought out, discussed, and handled beautifully. But the best part is that the quality of the work is world class for the dollars spent. Reminder/Request: Please keep cold, fresh water on hand for any crew that does work on your property. Even temps in the low 90s can cause workers to become ill from heat stroke. Also, if possible, have a seating and resting area that is shaded for workers to escape the heat and direct sunlight for a few minutes as neededEdward A.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:Loving my backyard. Can’t wait for COVID to be over so I can have gatherings and show off my new backyard. For now, my toddler is loving walking or running around the backyard without worrying about tripping from the old slimy cement I once had. Yay pavers! I worked with Jim, Frank, and Beau. First, Jim has a good vision which helps as most customers like me only know they want pavers and how much I can afford (though never tell contractors that). He measured the area, went over the colors and design, etc. Frank kept me in the loop on the schedule and Beau took care of me during the whole project. I am truly thankful for Beau as he worked with my last minute additions (sitting wall and lights). I mean I literally woke up and thought hmm “lights” and here I go texting Beau. I think since my budget was limited, Jim just gave me what was most important to me and he truly stretched what I can reach with my budget. The guys who worked on the pavers are like miracle workers, I mean I went to get a quick fast food brunch drive-thru and when I came back, the old stuff was mostly all taken down and its only been an hour or so. What they can do in 2-3 days was unimaginable. Yes, thats all the time it took and no they did not cut corners as I was observing the process from time to time. It was like HGTV live for me (I mean we all watch “Property Brothers” and the such but to see it in person was very entertaining). Yes, there was no way I could have DIY this backyard project and I wouldn’t want to. When it was all done, I was very happy. I’m also impressed by the warranty as when it started raining after a month and I discovered small area pooling water. I texted Beau and low and behold, I was penciled in very fast and it was fixed by the time it rained the next time. Their knowledge on how to fix problems was very helpful especially to someone like me who would leave things to professionals but watch so I can learn from their experiences. To make my backyard better, I hired a tree removal company to remove a tree that was producing berries that started to stain my new pavers (Oh h*ll no). Unfortunately, the tree removal company cracked a brick and no they didn’t tell me, I can just see some type of scratch mark on it and it wasn’t the evening before they came. I knew it wasn’t covered on the warranty but asked Beau if they can come and fix it. I was willing to pay but they were so nice that they came and fixed it for me for free. I think they felt bad as they knew my plans of how I wanted to show off my new pavers but with COVID, plans were still on hold. They have pride on their work, that small cracked brick would ruin the unveiling. Haha. Thank goodness. Yay, System PaversAicha N.
- Business Description:Ahmad Hassan Landscape Services (AHLS) is the landscape design and installation company of Celebrity Landscaper & The Original Host of HGTV & DIY Network's Yard Crashers. AHLS primarily services homes in the greater Sacramento and San Francisco Bay Area and occasionally Southern California and special out of state projects. As an accredited horticultural consultant and lifelong gardener, Ahmad takes pride in being licensed as a California C-27 Landscape Contractor (License #917788) and PLANET..
- Business Description:Switched Electric is a full service residential and commercial service and repair company. We specialize in troubleshooting, repairs, additions, and alterations to existing homes and businesses. We have a focus on customer service and safe professional installations. We offer "Free Estimates" via email/text for most items.
- Business Description:We are a landscape construction company that takes pride in our work. Our priority is to make sure that you are not only happy with the end product but also with the experience during construction. we are here to create the landscaped yard that you have dreamed about. We service all jobs, big and small. Call today for a free estimate
- Business Description:Custom in ground pools, spas, waterfalls, grottos, landscaping, concrete, pavers and more. Member of the Better Business Bureau Member Chamber of Commerce Established 1993Recent Review:Aqua Dream Pools was incredible in every phase of this project. The name proved to be true. Working with Steve was truly a dream. From his design and vision through every step of the project, Steve was as good as it gets. His management of our project made it go far quicker and far smoother than we could have imagined...and the finished product was nothing short of spectacularRandy A.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1973. Quality tree work by honest folks with affordable rates. Premier tree service run by local Certified Arborists. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Fine with one exception; NO pest control service was requested OR performed. Everything else has been well done. :)dan r.
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them againAlan R.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful outdoor lighting expert articles
If you are looking to add some landscape lighting to your yard but don’t have a big budget, consider one of these inexpensive ideas for your outdoor space. From solar lights to easy pathway solutions, get the right lights for your garden.
If you have trees on your property, you may need to hire a tree service. Find out what it typically costs for tree trimming and tree removal, including what affects the price, such as the size of the tree, stump removal, power lines, and cleanup.
Find landscape lighting companies in
- French Camp
landscape lighting companies in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 season landscape
EAST PALO ALTO, California
- 4 season landscape
- A. J. Miller Landscape architecture PLLC1833 JAMES ST
Syracuse, New York
- AAA Landscape Management1904 Rockford Ave
- AB GardeningPO Box 576854
- ACDC ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR INC27509 ETCHEVERRY CT
- Aguiar's Landscaping1705 Woodfield Drive
- Aguilar Landscape Services, Inc.PO Box 1179
- All Season Lawn Landscaping31062 State Highway 120
- Alley Tree and Landscape21370 Shaws Flat Rd
- Apple Tree Lawncare1712 Carver Road
- Aqua Dream Pools9000 crow canyon rd. #S140
- Arbor IncPO Box 576609
- ARTIFICIAL GRASS NORCAL4772 Frontier Way Sacramento, Long Beach,
- Aspen Landscaping and Construction13952 E. Tokay Colony Rd.
- A. J. Miller Landscape architecture PLLC
- B N K CONSTRUCTION2204 Park E Dr
- B N K CONSTRUCTION
- California Crews4109 Honey Creek Rd
- Camouflage Lawn Coating1825 Kansas Ave
- CENTRAL VALLEY LANDSCAPE SVCPO BOX 576703
- Citizen Electric1050 Partee Lane Suite 100
- City Tree Management, Inc.1843 Richard Way
- Complete Landscaping and Gardening
- California Crews
- Daisyslandscaping516 WESTFIELD PL
- Eagle Reflective Shield, Inc.PO Box 38
- Eagle Reflective Shield, Inc.
- Fontana Landscape Management4411 Esmar Rd Frnt
- Fontana Landscape Management
- Gary D Nance5314 Benjamin Ct
- Generation BuildersP.O. Box 23
- Golden Bear Landscape Management1952 Gordon Verner Cir
- GREEN VALLEY LANDSCAPING2538 West Lane
- Greendeane eco Landscaping2623 Eagle Rock Circle
- GROVER LANDSCAPE SERVICES INC6224 STODDARD RD
- Gary D Nance
- J D Landscapes283 Patricia Pl
- J D Landscapes
- LINGLEY ENTERPRISES4218 Technology Dr
- LINGLEY ENTERPRISES
- Sanchez's Tree Service323 camish pl
- Santini's Landscaping & Maintenance3727 metro Dr ste e
- silverado landscape191 Quarry Stone Way
- Smart Link50 W Bullard Ave #104
- Spiffy's Landscaping & Design16548 Silkwood Ct
- Spring Creek Pool and Spa Inc331 Pine St
- Stockton Ace Hardware3201 W Benjamin Holt Dr 150
- Summit Construction & Remodeling7513 Rosewood Dr
- System Pavers9816 Business Park Dr Ste A
- Sanchez's Tree Service
- Vintage Landscape ServiceP.O BOX 2133
- Vintage Landscape Service
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc