System Pavers

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2010

4615 Enterprise Cmn

Fremont, CA 94538

Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to

01/25/2023

Susan H.

We recently took on the project of redoing the front of our house which had been in place for at least 30 years. We got many bids and settled on System Pavers. If I were able to give more than five stars, I would. From start to finish they were outstanding from the sales person, Anthony, the project managers Nick, along with angel and Marcos and Nilvan who did the actual laying of the pavers. This was a large job, the work was done quickly, but more importantly, with amazing, expertise and skill. We were kept up-to-date daily with changes, schedules, timelines and other notifications. They showed up when they said they would. The jobsite was always clean. I was provided with contact information for the project manager Nick and if I ever did need to contact him, he was always available. If I ever need paver work down again, in the future, won't look any further than System Pavers.

Description of Work
Completely demoed, walkway driveway all landscaping new paver driveway, walkway pathway was installed

Category concrete driveways

12/22/2022

Bonnie S.

Cannot say enough good about this company’s crew from the first contact Mike Bing to our project manager Adrian O’Donoghue right down to the main installer Gilbert. Very responsive to all our needs and questions. I’m not sure you loves the turf more, our dog or us! It’s beautiful and the paver edging just completes the look tying right into our existing paver patio.

Description of Work
Lawn/mud removed and turf installed

Category hardscaping

Thank you for the great review and recommendation! We're elated to know that you had an outstanding experience with our entire team. Thank you for choosing System Pavers as your outdoor remodeling experts.

12/03/2022

Ben A.

We're really happy with the job that System Pavers did at our home. They were professional and responsive in every phase, from quoting the job, then the negotiations, then the scheduling, then the installation and finally the punch list. Our driveway now has pavers, the installation was really high quality, and it looks great! We definitely would use System Pavers again and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
System Pavers removed our asphalt driveway and replaced it with pavers.

Category hardscaping

We are so happy we could help bring your dream outdoor space to life. Thank you SO much for your business and thank you for choosing us as your outdoor living specialists.

11/30/2022

Michael O.

The team at System Pavers Fremont were excellent . Beginning with Beth who came out and measured everything and showed us our options. She was informative and low key and developed a plan we loved . The project manager Adrian O’Donoghue was attentive, helpful and went out of his way to ensure we were happy with everything every step of the way. We wanted to make a few minor changes (a longer curve in the sitting wall and a “walk through” along the wall plus adding some steps ) during the project. The changes were at a reasonable cost and done without an issue. Adrian sent us daily photos, videos and updates when we were out of town during some of the project. The project was completed early. Also a thank you to the on-site foreman Gerber who worked closely with our contractor to ensure that the work System Pavers did would complement the work our contractor was doing to the house. Thank you Adrian, Beth and Gerber for a project we will enjoy for a lifetime . Thank you System Pavers Michael and Eva O

Description of Work
An outdoor deck in back yard

Category decks

Thank you for the fantastic review and recommendation! We're thrilled to hear that you had such an amazing experience working with Beth, Adrian, Gerber and the rest of the team! Thank you for choosing System Pavers as your outdoor remodeling experts.

11/29/2022

Michael T.

System pavers transformed our backyard from barely usable grass and gravel to an outdoor living space that's an extension of our home! Anthony Radogna, our design consultant, took the time to talk about what we wanted to use the space for, came up with detailed plans and worked through all the small details along the way. When Anthony handed it off to the project team, our project manager, Adrian O'Donoghue, made sure the details were communicated to the team and if something was not done just right, he took the time to make it right. He came by the project daily to check the progress and did everything I asked. Our yard was challenging for demolition but Bruno and Christian worked hard to make sure our project was done quickly. Anthony had our design done on a Friday, work started the next Monday and they were done in a little under two weeks. The finished product looks exactly how we envisioned it and it has instantly made our yard more usable. System Pavers is committed to getting the project done on time and as promised! We highly recommend!

Description of Work
Backyard patio and turf installation

Category hardscaping

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're elated to know that Anthony, Adrian and the entire crew were so helpful from start to finish. Thank you for choosing System Pavers as your outdoor remodeling experts.

11/16/2022

Lorraine P.

Adrian, Mike and Nick were excellent in organizing and supervising the installation of our new Front Terrace. Their team arrived on time and always explained in advance exactly what they planned to accomplish for the day. All work was completed on time and in a professional manner. The System Pavers team were willing to go the extra mile and locate outside contractors to complete necessary electrical and plumbing issues which unexpectedly popped up. All work was accomplished in a professional manner in advance of their original estimated completion date. We highly recommend System Pavers. Job well done! M.P. & L.P.

Description of Work
Job well done! F.P. & L.P.

Category hardscaping

Thank you for the fantastic review and recommendation! We're thrilled to hear that you had such an amazing experience working with the team! Thank you for choosing System Pavers as your outdoor remodeling experts.

10/16/2022

Christopher F.

We signed a contract with System Pavers in November of 2021 to complete two projects: A paver patio, and a pergola. The patio was completed as promised with no problems. The pergola project was a disaster. System Pavers collected our 10% deposit with a promise to start work on the pergola in March of 2022. March came and went, and we heard nothing. Voicemails in April, May, June, July, seeking an update generated no response. We could never reached the sales manager (Cecilia Nilssen) or the construction manager (Orfil Gonzalez) on our project. In August (after I had left a negative review), Ms. Nilssen finally called me, saying permits were in the works, and promising an update in "a week to 10 days." We never heard from System Pavers again. It has now been more than 11 months since we signed our contract. No work has occurred. No one other than the receptionist will answer the phone when we call. I would shrug this off, except they are sitting on our $3700 deposit, and apparently have no intention of performing any work. Do yourself a favor: Hire someone else for your project.

Description of Work
Patio + pergola installation

Category hardscaping

We have been in contact with Mr. [Member Name Removed] and have come to an agreement that System Pavers will be returning his deposit.

10/13/2022

Thomas C.

System Pavers just finished our driveway, replacing old broken concrete and weedy grass with pavers. The job started on time, was carried out professionally, and the finished result is excellent. This has been one of my few experiences with contractors (and I've had plenty) where I would actually strongly recommend them to others. Javier Rodriguez was the project manager, although due to an emergency he had to switch out for Nick Vegas-Murphy towards the end. Both were easy to work with and straightforward. Both answered the phone, texts, and emails, which counts for a lot with me. Price-wise, it was in line with what I was expecting: not cheap, but not outrageous. Again, we're very happy with the result, and so are the neighbors.

Description of Work
New driveway/walk-up to house

Category masonry, hardscaping, patios

09/30/2022

ian F.

We hired System Pavers Fremont to remove an old slanted concrete driveway and pathway and design and install a whole new backyard path, and patio. We couldn't be happier. Nick Lehr and Adrian O'Donoghue were awesome in the design phase, and helped us figure out how to plan it and deal with some complicated drainage issues. The crew that did all the work were diligent, clean and most importantly did really good work. Adrian was here every day supervising the crew and was really communicative, responding to texts immediately. Couldn't recommend them more. And the price of the project was more than reasonable!

Description of Work
Rmoval of old pathway and installation of new one.

Category concrete repair

Thank you for leaving your awesome, detailed review and photos. Your new outdoor space looks stunning! We are so, so happy to hear you had such a great experience with the team, and that they were able to create an amazing backyard for you and your family to enjoy! We truly appreciate your business and thank you for choosing System Pavers as your outdoor living specialists.

09/08/2022

Helen B.

I have had the good fortune of working with System Pavers on two major projects - the paving of my driveway, walkway, and front of the house. A few years later they designed and paved an extraordinary backyard terrace and 50 foot retaining wall. The work was exceptional and beautiful. Recently I reached out to them again regarding the need to clean and seal the pavers that are now 5+ years old. Barely a day later I received a text from Adrian O'Donogue, the local project manager. He said he was in the neighborhood and could he come by. Ecstatically, I said yes and 5 minutes later he was at my house. He walked me through everything as he examined the front and back pavers. He advised on how to clean the few pavers that had stains and offered to drop off some sand for the two pavers in the back that could use it. In the end, he said everything was in great shape, no need to do a clean and seal project. He left me with his business card and told me to reach out whenever something comes up.Who does that? His advice and guidance literally saved me thousands of dollars. Not a week later, during a record heat wave, two of the drainage pipes from the terrace collapsed and rolled down a slope in pieces. I immediately reached out to Adrian. Again, he was at my house within a day. In 90 degree heat, he went down the slope, recovered the drainage pipe pieces and fixed them both. Exceptional service is an understatement. Not only does System Pavers do a great job in the first place but they are there for you, even years later. Thank you, Adrian, you are the best.

Description of Work
Paver Cleaning

Category concrete repair, decks, concrete driveways, drain pipe, hardscaping, patios

07/25/2022

Linny W.

In 2017, we had System Pavers of Union City replace most all our hardscape around our home with new pavers and artificial turf. They also installed an extensive drip irrigation system and landscape lighting throughout our property. Drainage systems were installed as well. It was a enormous project involving numerous crews specializing in different aspects of the installation. In fact, we even requested that they place a basketball key, free throw and 3-point line in our driveway, all in pavers, and it came out superbly. The property now looks gorgeous, we’ve received many compliments from anyone who has visited, and have even seen walkers who pass by taking pictures of our property. Cesar Guzman was the project manager throughout this massive project, and I have nothing but the highest compliments to give to him. He is a very good listener, communicates any questions or concerns we have to his crew, and is meticulous in his follow up to ensure all is done to our satisfaction. He is a great coordinator yet, has demonstrated an exemplary work ethic by performing follow up labor himself when needed, if anything is not as it should be. If there are any issues that arise, he brainstorms and follows up with suggestions and options to create solutions to solve them. This month, we had them complete the rest of the hardscape work around our 3-car garage, including the installation of channel drains that five downspouts flow into. Of course, we asked for Cesar again, and was elated to hear that he would once again be the project manager for this job. Kudos to System Pavers of Union City, and especially to Cesar Guzman!

Description of Work
Please see review for details...

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, lighting, drain pipe, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios

07/18/2022

Sabrina H.

I cannot say enough about System Pavers! My backyard is absolutely beautiful and I am so please with the work they have done. Albert Hagan was such an awesome Sales Person to work with, Mark Trojanowski was the most amazing Project Manager, and the entire crew was completely professional. My project was finished ahead of schedule and they started a week early!

Description of Work
Backyard Pavers & Turf Installation

04/07/2022

c W.

I choose System Pavers for our backyard project because of the company reputation for quality consistency and professionalism. Our design consultant, Melisa Ebneter, was very knowledgeable and informative. She explained everything in great detail and provided a no pressure quote on a design she helped us to complete. She is responsive when we make some changes. We also met with our project manager, Cesar Guzman, for a pre-construction walk through today. He explained the job schedule from the initial walk through to the final sign off . He listens and answered my questions in great detail. It was so comforting for me to have this professional team dedicated for my project. I will post further as our project progresses.

Description of Work
removal of existing hardscape and soil, install new pavers for proper drainage

Category pavers, gravel, hardscaping

03/05/2022

William P.

We hired System Pavers to build a fairly long pathway at our house. The pathway came out just as we had hoped and envisioned. The project manager Javier and his crew answered all of our questions and accommodated our requests in a friendly and conscientious manner. Most importantly, our path had one critical juncture where, after a turn, the crew's original orientation of the pavers didn't look right. Javier and the crew helped us figure out an alternative that worked, and re-laid a fairly long section of the path at no extra charge for an additional day's work. That kind of flexibility is all too rare among contractors who are pressed for time. I would work with System Pavers and Javier again.

Description of Work
long paved pathway

Category concrete repair, hardscaping

Thank you for the fantastic review and recommendation! We're thrilled to hear that you had such an amazing experience working with Javier and the rest of the team! Thank you for choosing System Pavers as your outdoor remodeling experts.

02/25/2022

Phillip M.

We just had System Pavers complete our patio project and are very happy with both the results and their process. We had them convert our back lawn into a water-saving patio five years ago. Their work has held up very well, unlike our previous efforts which turned into gopher warrens. When we decided to complete the design by replacing our old cracked and bent concrete patio with an extension of our converted lawn, we again called on System Pavers. Not only were they quick to respond to our inquiry, Beth, who designed the first project, came out again to help us come up with a design that integrated the entire yard. They were able to get started on the construction quickly and efficiently. They broke up and removed the old concrete (all with hand tools and wheelbarrows since they didn’t have sufficient side yard clearance to get bigger equipment in) and hauled it away in a single day. They then needed a day to dig out the various roots that had grown under the concrete and prepare the bed followed by three days to complete the job. Kudos to the project manager, Jeremy, who stayed in close contact throughout the project and worked with us on a few small changes that we wanted to make. Bottom line, we are extremely happy with the final product and look forward to an even nicer backyard and entertainment space that we had before. We can’t recommend them enough.

Description of Work
Replace old concrete patio with pavers

Category concrete repair, pavers, gravel, drain pipe, hardscaping

We appreciate you leaving your wonderful review. It is so great to hear you are happy with the service Beth, Jeremy, and the team provided to you along with the outcome of your new outdoor living space!

01/26/2022

Mary Jo M.

On a scale 1 - 10 Dan and his crew knocked it out of the ballpark. I would give them an 11. Very easy to work with. Extremely professional, courteous and listened to what my wife and I had to say.

Description of Work
Paved our driveway

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, hardscaping

We are so thrilled to hear you're pleased with the service and thoroughness your remodel team provided for you. Thank you so much for choosing us as your outdoor living specialists!

01/22/2022

Lisa R.

System pavers did an amazing job, the two things that stood out the most were the timeliness (they followed through in the way and time they had promised) and with the project manager, Adrian O'Donoghue. He was one of the most friendly, knowledgable and easy to talk with tradespeople and PM's i've ever encountered. Make sure to ask for him. Trust me, you'll understand after you meet him!

Description of Work
System pavers helped us design and install a new patio

Category hardscaping

Thank you for the fantastic review and recommendation! We're thrilled to hear that you had such an amazing experience working with Adrian and the rest of the team! Thank you for choosing System Pavers as your outdoor remodeling experts.

12/20/2021

Gary S.

System Pavers installed a walkway for me in 2015 and while expensive, the end result of the project was very nice. It is now Dec 2021 and I sent an inquiry to Contact@systempavers.com to inquire about setting up an additional paver project in my community. I sent an email on 12/9/21, a follow-up email on 12/14/21, and received no response. I called System Pavers today (12/20/21) and was told by operator that if I had not heard back via email, that they were not interested in the project. So disappointing that a highly rated business does not even provide the courtesy of a 2 minute email response to say they are not interested in the project. 1/15/22 Update System Paver did reach out to me and provided a verbal proposal for our review.

Description of Work
Asked for a quote on a project for my community.

10/25/2021

Karen S.

Overall Once the project got going, Project Manager Javier Rodriguez and his crew were extremely well coordinated and we were always kept up to date and fully informed of everything happening. Nothing happened that we did not approve in advance. Outstanding craftsmanship and finish. Minor changes we requested during construction were accommodated immediately, with no issues at all. Most impressively, Javier essentially helped us find a quality plumbing contractor and electrical contractor and even helped us to coordinate their work. He effectively served as the General Contractor going above and beyond his duties to ensure success and keep all of the work coordinated and moving forward efficiently. Javier Rodriguez's outstanding project management, knowledge and communication were outstanding. The finished product is also beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The project management and quality of the end product made System Pavers the right choice for us. How it works After you contact System Pavers, you will be contacted by a sales person (same as any such contractor or provider). The sales person’s job is to come out to your project location, meet with you, review your project, discuss alternatives, advise on paver systems and other improvements System Pavers can provide, advise on financing options, and (importantly) then close the deal. The sales person will use the typical tactics to try to close the deal. These include reviewing System Pavers’ contractor’s license status (you should look this up independently on your state’s contractors licensing board website) and superior bonding (System Pavers retained their $1M bonding from a prior large project where this was a contract requirement and they use this as a selling point – note that unless you have a very large value contract, you should never actually need to call on such a large bonding amount, and this is essentially a sales pitch). The salesperson will also share with you System Pavers’ warrantee which is good, but is generally limited to materials and workmanship – please read the warrantee carefully. It is similar to other warrantees in the industry. Note also that the salesperson will indicate that he/she can give you a “same day” discount if you sign the contract at that meeting. The discount is significant, and is designed to ensure you do not consider (or shop for) bids from others. In our case, we already had bids from two other contractors in-hand and so we did not need additional bids from others. System Pavers’ bid was not the cheapest, but was reasonable and the discount was helpful. We were also offered a 3-D design (to visualize the finished product) and the cost of this would be deducted from the final full price should we sign. We did not take advantage of this since we completed our own detailed design. Finally, we were offered 12-month interest free financing which we took advantage of. Our salesperson was Scott Issersohn. After you sign the contract, a pre-meeting is arranged with the Project Manager that will administer construction. At this pre-meeting, we met our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez who was outstanding. Sales Person Scott Issersohn was helpful, particularly in suggesting that we visit the paver manufacturer's facility in San Martin - so we could see the pavers installed ourselves so we did not need to rely on the catalog photos. This was very helpful since the pavers did indeed look different in the field and we ended up choosing different colors and a different pattern than what we initially chose out of the catalog. Also, we wanted a unique fire pit and Scott tried to help us with the materials System Pavers would provide. He did a good job with specifying the block sizes, but his knowledge of how the pit would be constructed, and burner pan supported, were a little out of date (our plumber and Javier got this figured out and built correctly). Scott took the time to listen to us and understood our issues and concerns, but was certainly focused on getting his sale completed. Scott knew we were discussing the project with multiple paver and renovation companies and kept in contact. He met his scheduled appointment times. Project Management (During Construction) Ours was a complex project. As part of the project, we needed gas, electrical, and water lines installed throughout the work area. The entire backyard was a maze of utility lines serving different purposes, and the utility work needed to be completed prior to, and in conjunction with, paver subbase preparation and compaction. In addition, access to our backyard work area was limited by pedestrian access gates that prohibited large equipment, and all trenching was by pick and shovel. The excavation, backfill, ground leveling, subbase preparation, paver layout and installation had to be precise and correct. The pavers are fantastic. The workmanship was outstanding. The finished project is beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The crew worked through the peak heat wave of this last summer and maintained steady progress throughout. The crew was hard working, always on task, and did a great job. Everyone on the crew was very respectful of our property, neighbors, and our family who was living and working at home the entire time of construction. Problem Resolution During Construction I am a civil engineer and have spent a career in design and heavy public works construction - I have experienced every type of field problem, contractor approach, and construction issue imaginable. I immediately noted that our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez, was extremely competent, attentive, responsive, and solutions-oriented. He instantly addressed any potential issues and resolved problems on the fly - before they became issues. He was very proactive, knew precisely what issues were likely to arise, and got out in front of them. He kept my wife and I fully informed at all times. I was very impressed with Javier. System Pavers, you have a REAL GEM working with you in Javier Rodriguez. He is the epitome of customer service and satisfaction in a difficult and highly competitive field - do NOT let him go. Project Manager Communication Javier Rodriguez remained in constant contact from the moment he was brought on board. He was extremely attentive, responsive, and proactive in his communications. He took the time to really understand our needs and understood we expected very good communication. Javier could not have done a better job keeping us informed, double-checking every important detail with us, and remaining available weekends, evenings, and anytime we needed to reach out. He was also very proactive in communicating with us, and understood what needed to be communicated and how best to reach us. He was onsite in-person as frequently as needed, and he kept us informed via phone, text, facetime, email, and other forms as needed. We were very truly impressed and extremely grateful for Javier's effective communication. Project Schedule The project was delayed significantly due to the inability to lock down our own plumbing and electrical contractors. Responsibility for such contractors was ours as owners, not System Pavers. System Pavers' salesperson was anxious to get us under contract before we had these other contractors lined up, such that the resulting schedule estimate at the outset was very unrealistic. Clearly, as owners, we wanted to be sure the overall scope was understood and agreed-to before we signed with anyone. As the owners, we made multiple attempts at securing contractors to do this work. It was not until System Pavers' Project Manager Javier Rodriguez came on board that he was able to recommend good contractors that he had worked with in the past - and they were great. Once Javier was able to assist with this, additional time was required to secure permits for the sub-contracted work. This took a few weeks, but was not a problem. Overall, the timeline was significantly longer than was suggested by the System Pavers salesperson, but was appropriate for the scope of the work (and as described above, we were benefitted by Javier's assistance in selecting and managing electrical, plumbing, and water contractors). Additional Comments System Pavers' advertising indicates they can provide custom BBQs and fire pits, landscape lighting, etc. However, by their licensing and services, they cannot install gas and electric utility lines and fixtures. These of course are required for all/many such outdoor features. System Pavers should consider establishing relationships with qualified electrical, gas, and water/plumbing contractors to perform the work required to provide full-service installations for such features as a General Contractor. An alternative would be to at least establish a list of such licensed contractors and providers for your customers to be able to access for successful projects (ours was so successful because of the good working relationships our Project Manager Javier Rodriguez had with good contractors). Another recommendation is to consider construction methodologies and per-foot trenching costs. Our trenching cost was about $49/foot which is very high. I assume this is because the work was done entirely manually by pick and shovel. A trenching machine (e.g. Ditch Witch) is inexpensive and very quick. We would have benefitted by use of a trenching machine in both cost and schedule.

Description of Work
Pavers, patios, fire pit, lawn, gas, electrical work

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, drain pipe, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios

We appreciate you leaving your wonderful review. It is so great to hear you are happy with the service Javier, Scott, and the team provided to you along with the outcome of your new outdoor living space!

09/28/2021

Connie R.

It went great from the design, scheduling, construction to finish! The people at System Pavers were friendly, professional, and exceptional in what they did! I am pleased.

Description of Work
Paved driveway and steps

Category hardscaping

We are pleased to hear that we were able to surpass your expectations for your outdoor remodel. We really appreciate your business and thank you for choosing us as your outdoor living specialists.

07/01/2021

STEVE M.

They were extremely helpful with the estimate process and very knowledgeable as they've been doing this type of work for 25-30 years. Great resource, easy communication and had samples.

Description of Work
Unused dirt area adjacent to driveway to be graded for use as additional driveway area. Approx 190 sq ft. their concrete or pavers if affordable. Some dirt to be removed and short retaining wall added.

Category concrete repair

Thank you for leaving your wonderful feedback. So glad to hear you're pleased with the service and thoroughness of your System Pavers representative!

06/28/2021

Mark J.

I am pleased to be writing this review today. A brief history of my previous experience in trying to get this project done. I literally met with and interviewed up to 10 companies or individuals for this backyard project. Every one of them came in at a price I was not happy with and designs that were really not on point. I received a flyer in the mail about a discount sale happening with System Pavers. I had heard of them, was reluctant, but thought I had nothing to lose by just having them come meet with me. In all sincerity, it was the best, unexpected event to come my way in some time. Darryl McMillan was the sales rep as well as the designer. I had looked at many designs, but this man sat down right there and then and came up with a conceptual drawing that was unparalleled to all those others and it hit all the boxes for me. Darryl's skills impressed me. Fast, effective, personable and on many occasions walked me though things giving up of his time, again and again....and again. The quote came in under those of all others. I agreed to move forward. Then came the construction. Jeremy Durfee was the lead. He was prompt, profession, personable and an effect leader for his team. The work moved along like clockwork. I hit a concern in the middle of the project and it was addressed and corrected promptly. They finished this project in warp speed. As things moved forward I realized I needed additional work done. Jeremy promised me he would be there through the whole project if that was desired. I again sought another bid, only to come back to Jeremy (why did I not do that to begin with?!) He responded to my deadline desires and demonstrated consideration for the needs of his customers and his team. He, like Darryl, is a true professional. I see them as a well oiled team. In fact, I was at a neighborhood party last Friday evening (this is all true) and my neighbor leaned over to say he watched from the widow of his home office and saw my project going up. He said the teamwork was remarkable and the speed it went up was impressive. Additionally, though, he added much to my pleasure, " it looks fantastic, it is really beautiful." Naturally I gave them the name of System Pavers. He just bought his home and will likely be doing some backyard work! I advised him to choose these guys. Who wouldn't? Thank you both Darryl McMillan and Jeremy Durfee. Sincerely.

Description of Work
A deck for a spa

Category concrete repair, hardscaping

Thank you for the great review and recommendation! We're glad to hear how thorough Darryl and Jeremy were throughout your backyard transformation. We are so, so happy to hear that they were able to create an amazing backyard for you and your family to enjoy! We truly appreciate your business and thank you for choosing System Pavers as your outdoor living specialists.

06/14/2021

William P.

Very well. We got excellent design advice from Scott. The project manager, Cesar, was very attentive to our needs. The quality of work was very high. The results were visually impressive. We had a putting green put in with a seating area made of pavers. The work was done on time and problems that arose were quickly fixed. We were completely satisfied with the work and the result.

Description of Work
Landscaping a small area in our backyard

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Thank you for leaving a review. We are happy to hear you are pleased with the overall outcome of your new outdoor living project. We also appreciate your patience and understanding with the team. Thank you for your business and for choosing System Pavers as your outdoor living specialists.

04/14/2021

Sue A.

Job well done, System Pavers!! Replacement of wooden deck went smoothly from start to finish. Only point I might add is that after signing the contract, there was no direct contact from SP confirming start date until a week before they began. The teams that came out were all great, hard working, conscientious, personable, punctual, put in a full day's work, professional, helpful, efficient and did a great cleanup at the end of the day. To mention a few...Zeb, original designer, Eli, Project Manager, Oscar, Juan, Octavio and a few others whose names I do not have. Kudos to all. System Pavers was our highest bidder but worth every penny. You get what you pay for and we are quite pleased with this project

Description of Work
deck replacement

Category decks, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your wonderful review. It is great to hear you are pleased with the experience your team provided to you along with the outcome of your new project! We will pass along your kind words to Zeb, Eli, Oscar, Juan, Octavio, and the rest of the team. Thank you for your business and for choosing System Pavers.

03/31/2021

Dallas or Patti H.

We would highly recommend System Pavers! The crew and staff re very committee to making sure their customers are fully satisfied and the communication and organization is excellent. Our project was pretty extensive, however it took SP less than 2 weeks to finish and "transform" our outdoor living space. Our job "foreman", Jeremy was especially helpful and the entire experience was "first rate"!

Description of Work
Full restoration of our pool patio area, removing old brick "hardscape" and installed drainage and new hardscape using System Pavers stone pavers. Also added a short retaining wall.

Category concrete repair, masonry, pavers, gravel, drain pipe, hardscaping

Your new space looks so lovely, [Member Name Removed] We are so happy we could help bring your dream outdoor space to life. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Thank you for choosing System Pavers as your outdoor remodeling experts.