A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Get matched with top patio pavers in Modesto, CA
There are 14 highly-rated local patio pavers.
Recent Hardscaping Reviews in Modesto
- DaisyslandscapingBackyard – Deck extension, pavers, artificial grass, fenced area --- removing/flattening raised beds, levelling dirt areas Front yard – Flagstone, extend pavers, artificial grass --- removing gravel fields, levelling ground/preserving outlets, removing excess concrete and asphalt, removing landscape features (posts) Getting to the point, Daisy Landscaping transformed our front and back yards into beautiful useable spaces. Their quality of workmanship is A+, and their attention to detail is spot on. Their prices are competitive with others, but the value of what you get is extremely high compared to price. We had a 21’ x 14’ deck in our backyard that we wanted extended to 21’ x 33’ to our back wall. In the middle of the deck, we wanted a huge Mulberry tree preserved with a cutout in the deck. To the right of the deck, we wanted approximately 200’sq pavers installed. Jaime (owner/operator) examined the areas and asked specific questions where he foresaw there might be issues. We hadn’t considered the issues, so we were grateful that he brought them to our attention. In the front yard, we wanted a gravel area of approximately 1175’sq transformed into a useable flagstone field, trimmed with real grass between the stones. Again, Jaime asked specifics and told us where we might have problems (we have a septic outlet, a water outlet, and plumbing cleanouts in the field). He set our minds at ease that the project was doable with only a few modifications. He sent the bid for the backyard two days later, and the bid for the front yard two days after that. Compared to other contractors, he was slightly cheaper on the backyard, and slightly higher on the front yard. But Jaime had really thought about the projects and set our minds at ease. We chose him to tackle both projects. He started the backyard first. The backyard had raised beds that were bordered with octagonal pavers and cinder blocks. In each of the beds were groundcover plants and mature trees. To build over them, everything would have to be lowered and/or removed. As they started to take out blocks and other features, they noticed the Mulberry root system was more complicated than he had imagined. So, they literally had to re-plan how the posts would be configured and for the deck to keep its integrity. Their solution was to add MORE support near the tree, without altering the original configuration! It worked beautifully. As they were prepping for attaching the new deck to the old, there was a problem with the old deck being uneven compared to the perfectly level new deck. When the guys went in to adjust the levels, they showed us the vast rotting under our original deck. When I merely pressed on the wood it caused supports to splinter and crumble. Jaime suggested that we get the old deck replaced before it was not useable and gave it less than a year to deteriorate. We asked if he was available to currently repair the old deck and he was. Again, they laid out the new framework meticulously as they did the first, and the final result made everything look so great. As for the pavers, as they started to prep the area and having removed the raised beds, it became apparent that the back wall was warped inwards, and the shed opposite the wall was warped outwards. In other words, there was no way to square the pavers with the deck, the back wall, and the shed wall. So, Jaime made the base line off of a small fence that separated a small area from the rest of the yard, and laid the pavers along that line because the eye would naturally be drawn to that spot. The effect was incredible! The pavers just sort of ‘slide’ under the deck at an angle of about 15-20* and it creates this beautiful architectural effect that draws attention to the various angles around the paver area, while keeping the deck obviously parallel to the house. To me, this was the ultimate in problem-solving on the job. The job took longer than expected, but now I’m glad it did. The effect is totally worth it. Finally, artificial grass was installed in areas that were mostly dirt and weeds. It took time to level the areas, but the installation was relatively fast. The grass looks great, and of course, it doesn’t need to be watered or mowed. Best of all, it drains beautifully. The grass only comes in one width (15’?), but in any length you want. I would recommend that if you get artificial grass installed, keep the width in mind if you don’t want any seams. We took the seams and saved a whole lot of $. It still looks great. The front yard had a field of gravel that we wanted turned into flagstone. Under the gravel (is) a septic system. So, the job would entail excavation of the gravel and excess dirt, putting down a sand base and setting stones all around the outlets and cleanouts that go with the septic system. We also wanted grass between the stones. Jaime researched and said that it would take months for real grass to get established so that the stones would be less apt to shift. So, we agreed to artificial grass between the stones. After further figuring out that there would be multiple seams in the grass UNLESS we cut out areas for the flagstones, we decided to have a straight field of flagstones that had artificial grass in the front and the back of the flagstone area. I thought there were three outlets for the septic, but Jaime could only find one. His crew searched for three days for the mysterious second big outlet and third small outlet but with no luck. I knew that I saw the outlets when we moved in over two years ago and they were repairing the system. Jaime asked some other contractors what the problem might be, and they told him that when old systems are cleaned and replaced, they only use one outlet and seal all the others. So, I cost myself (his crew) three days of searching. But once we had established the situation, the stones got laid down in about 7 days, and the grass in about 3 days (We actually added more stone and grass work to the job as it progressed). The final project looks glorious! He even took a giant Bird of Paradise plant we had on the property, split it into two parts in oak wine barrels and placed them on the grass at the back of the flagstone area. It looks so classy I can’t even believe it! For landscaping projects, I will only use Daisy Landscaping in the future. Jaime and the crew are just a great bunch of guys. Jaime is honest to a fault, and there are no surprises in his work or the materials. Problems are well-thought out, discussed, and handled beautifully. But the best part is that the quality of the work is world class for the dollars spent. Reminder/Request: Please keep cold, fresh water on hand for any crew that does work on your property. Even temps in the low 90s can cause workers to become ill from heat stroke. Also, if possible, have a seating and resting area that is shaded for workers to escape the heat and direct sunlight for a few minutes as needed
- System PaversThey are efficient, I can't believe how quickly they worked. There was a issue with a lawn stone but they got the right one and were finished.
- System PaversVary professional as all the people involved with this project, was keep informed of every phase of the job. I how ever used Systems Pavers out of Sacramento Calif. Highly recommended.
- System PaversFrom conception to installation these guys were great. We first got a super pro David to put our wants on paper. It was as if he was reading my mind, he was so in tune with what I wanted. We now have a beautiful cobblestone patio with a sitting wall and a diamond-shaped wood firepit, a planter area under the large window and a dog park for our 3 dogs. I look at it and still can't believe it's ours! It would have taken only six days but their supplier sent the wrong pallets, so it took seven. We will have them back for our front yard in a year or two
- System PaversI spent $3500 on that work. They are a diamond certified company. They are a major player in the paver world. When they installed the pavers, there were some marks on the pavers which were from stacking or something. They were willing to rip out the whole things and do it over but I did not want that. I was impressed with that. They did a good job. I thought the price was reasonable for the work. They called me when they could not come
- Frank's LandscapingIt is beautiful, the price was incredibly reasonable, and Frank and his crew were outstanding! Frank and his crew were exceptionally helpful, professional, and responsive throughout the installation. He patiently worked with us to make sure he was delivering what we envisioned, and he was always available to answer questions and make revisions (because of our own last minute changes) as the job progressed. We are also planning on installing a front sidewalk in the spring, and we will definitely be utilizing his services. This is the first step in the process of landscaping our back and side yards, so bear that in mind when you look at the landscape surrounding the patio and side yard. We're so excited for what we envision to be the end product. We highly recommend Frank's Landscaping, Inc.!!
- JD LANDSCAPINGVery well. Josh Lujan was punctual for our first on site meeting and readily understood what I wanted to do. He made suggestions and drew up a plan to take to my homeowner's association for approval which was eventually approved. He then gave me a date to start the job and kept it. Josh completed the work in about 4 days as planned in a very professional manner. I was really happy with how it turned out and so was my neighbor and tenants. I highly recommend him
- System Paversvery will from the first visit till the last. My wife and I started our project when our work schedule became overloaded. System Pavers still keep us inform of everything they were doing via cell phone. Before we started System Pavers explained how they do their pavers from start to finish and how long project will take. right on time! Bottom line is they did great job from start to finish from the Pavers and installing our drip system and clean up. I would recommend this company
- System PaversWork crew showed up early each morning and worked non-stop for 5 days. They even worked on Saturday and Sunday to get the job finished.
- Frank's LandscapingWorking with Frank is a pleasure. He has done a number of jobs for me and each one is completed in a professional manner. He is my go to guy for landscaping for my home and my rentals. His bids are fair and best of all the jobs always exceed my expectations. If there are any problems with the plants he is quick to respond and the plants are replaced with no questions asked
Hardscapers in Modesto
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1973. Quality tree work by honest folks with affordable rates. Premier tree service run by local Certified Arborists. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They showed up on time on the days they promised! The work turned out great and when we had a minor issue with the acid wash on the patio it was taken care of the next day. Emails and texts we answered quickly and we felt well taken care ofmargaret n.
- Business Description:We are a complete landscape services company with a specialization in Artificial Grass , Concrete and Paver Systems.. Our parent company is the producer of Artificial Grass, assuring you the highest quality, best warranty and low prices. The crews are all skilled employees. (we do not use "outside services". our subcontractors). The products are distributed through select Ace hardware stores and Meek's lumber supply stores and many others. PAVERS...as our crews capable of all aspects of land..
- Business Description:Some of the services we provided: Gardening Mulching Bush Trimming Sod Installation Gutter Cleaning Irrigation Installation/Repairs Spring Clean-Up Fall Clean-Up Tree pruning Hauling/clean outs Monthly property care packages: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or on call! 1099 contractRecent Review:They are professional. The job got done promtly. It was done on time. They have a great service and great communication on following up on my needs.Sarah F.
- Business Description:Lawn Maintenance and Landscape design.Recent Review:They were great. They did a good job and walked me through the process.BRENT J.
- Business Description:Please call us for your sod and sprinkler installation needs! We offer great service at a highly competitive cost!
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
- Business Description:Ahmad Hassan Landscape Services (AHLS) is the landscape design and installation company of Celebrity Landscaper & The Original Host of HGTV & DIY Network's Yard Crashers. AHLS primarily services homes in the greater Sacramento and San Francisco Bay Area and occasionally Southern California and special out of state projects. As an accredited horticultural consultant and lifelong gardener, Ahmad takes pride in being licensed as a California C-27 Landscape Contractor (License #917788) and PLANET..
- Business Description:Custom in ground pools, spas, waterfalls, grottos, landscaping, concrete, pavers and more. Member of the Better Business Bureau Member Chamber of Commerce Established 1993Recent Review:Aqua Dream Pools was incredible in every phase of this project. The name proved to be true. Working with Steve was truly a dream. From his design and vision through every step of the project, Steve was as good as it gets. His management of our project made it go far quicker and far smoother than we could have imagined...and the finished product was nothing short of spectacularRandy A.
- Business Description:GC Fencing specializes in building fences, decks, arbors, patio covers, retaining walls, custom gates and much more. With over 30 years of experience, GC Fencing provides high- quality work that is built to last. Get in touch with us today to quote your next project
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them againAlan R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardscaper articles
A DIY paver walkway is hard work, but the results are worth it. The process involves placing layers of compacted gravel and sand as your base materials, followed by laying your stones in place. Find out how to lay pavers for a walkway here.
What pavers cost to install depends on the size of the area, as well as materials, labor, and any additional features.
Find patio pavers in
- French Camp
patio pavers in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA BUILDERS 699 Lewelling Blvd
San Leandro, California
- AB GardeningPO Box 576854
- Aguiar's Landscaping1705 Woodfield Drive
- Aguilar Landscape Services, Inc.PO Box 1179
- All Season Lawn Landscaping31062 State Highway 120
- Alley Tree and Landscape21370 Shaws Flat Rd
- Aqua Dream Pools9000 crow canyon rd. #S140
- Arbor IncPO Box 576609
- ARTIFICIAL GRASS NORCAL4772 Frontier Way Sacramento, Long Beach,
- Aspen Landscaping and Construction13952 E. Tokay Colony Rd.
- AAA BUILDERS
- Frank's Landscaping1978 Lauritson Ln
- Frank's Landscaping
- HighCo. Integrated Construction Trades215 Park Ave.
- HighCo. Integrated Construction Trades
- KEENER ENTERPRISE3838 GUERNSEY AVE
- KEENER ENTERPRISE
- Landscapeable llc1117 May Ave
- Landscapeable llc
- Paradise landcapjng
- Paradise landcapjng
- R.A.M. CONSTRUCTION3913 Ridlon Court
- R.A.M. CONSTRUCTION
- Santini's Landscaping & Maintenance3727 metro Dr ste e
- SC Construction1518 9th St
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Sierra Nevada Fencing & Concrete Products1581 Lombardy Rd
- Sousa's LandscapePO Box 70126
- Spiffy's Landscaping & Design16548 Silkwood Ct
- Spring Creek Pool and Spa Inc331 Pine St
- Stonescape LLC1522 Pelton Ave
- Summit Construction & Remodeling7513 Rosewood Dr
- System Pavers9816 Business Park Dr Ste A
- Santini's Landscaping & Maintenance
- TC Landscape & Maintenance, Inc.P.O. Box 579268
- TC Landscape & Maintenance, Inc.
- W C Canepa219 S Fairmount Ave
- W C Canepa
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc