Compare quotes from top satellite tv providers
Get matched with top satellite tv providers in Milwaukee, WI
There are 4 highly-rated local satellite tv providers.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Satellite Tv Reviews in Milwaukee
- Sight & Sound SolutionsBeen with them for 6 years. Original install went great. On time and taught me everything I needed to know. A connector needed to be replaced. I called / e-mailed on a Friday and the repair person was here on the following Monday. The dish moving was just completed and went very smoothly.
- Sight & Sound SolutionsEverything went very well, even when we ended up wanting to change the TV to a larger size to accommodate the room better.
- Sight & Sound SolutionsWell, as stated above, every step from sales to installation was flawless. The Installer, even customized a bracket to extend the satellite dish to ensure the maximum reception quality for the TV. I would gladly recommend them to anybody I know.
- Sight & Sound SolutionsJob complicated by shortcuts and poor equipment used by previous cable company. Problems solved, equipment replaced. High definition TV reception and channel selection is amazing.
- JB CUSTOM WIRING & INSTALLATIONSJeff did a superior job on my house. I had recently purchased the house and there was wiring for at least three different providers. My house was a spiders web of coaxial cable and satellite dishes. Jeff called ahead to confirm our appointment and showed up on-time. He walked through the house, interior and exterior to access the job. We discussed the results I was wanting and he started the job. He did nothing to disturb the existing service to my house. When he was complete I could see my house. He worked in a timely and professional manner. I highly recommend JB Custom Wiring for your entertainment cabling needs
- JB CUSTOM WIRING & INSTALLATIONSFantastic!!! Jeff returned my initial call quickly. He gave me a variety of days and times from which to choose; I appreciated his flexibility. Jeff arrived on time and set right to work assessing the job. His work was impeccable. He even used a drop cloth to catch the drywall dust. The job only took two hours. In addition, Jeff was a delight to chat with as he went about the job. I highly recommend him!
- Dish NetworkI like Dish the best. If I got more dollars then I’ll get more services. When there was a really bad weather, the quality of the channel wasn’t so good but I have stuff stored on DVR so I didn’t really care. Their price was average. If they have a better deal, I would go back to them.
- JB CUSTOM WIRING & INSTALLATIONSThis company is courteous, reliable, flexible and pleasant to interact with. They are very respectful of my home.
- JB CUSTOM WIRING & INSTALLATIONSI had just moved and was told by DirecTV to leave my old dish at my former home and that mover's advantage would take care of getting me set up at my new home. They came out, spent just a few minutes looking at my home, and told me that there was only one place they could put the dish--essentially hanging off my roof toward my front yard. In the community in which I live, this would never fly. I asked repeatedly if they are sure that was the only option (it seemed to me they should have climbed on the roof, walked around the yard, used their measurement device, etc.). They did none of these things, yet I was told that was my only choice. In any event, I found JB Custom Wiring and Installation on Angie's List. Jeff only had one review, but I also found many positive comments about him on a Milwaukee HDTV forum. I gave him a call and he came over just a few minutes later. After spending some time on my roof and walking the yard, he found the most perfect spot in the corner of my yard--protected by a fence corner and hidden by a tree. He ran the cable under my deck and took care of everything in the house. Jeff was completely mindful of my home and even assisted with many unrelated things free of charge (we were in the midst of a move and I happened to have a broken leg). This ended up being reasonably more expensive than the DirecTV-provided install would have been, but in my case it was the only choice. For anyone in a similar situation, I'd strongly recommend giving Jeff a call before giving up on DirecTV. Quite honestly, after seeing the way Jeff went about his install, I am not sure I would choose the lesser expensive route even if it were an option. People that care as much about what they do seem to be harder and harder to find these days
- Dish NetworkI'd have to say that the communication and installation process wasn't perfect. Installer had wrong info from the customer service rep. Ended up having to argue with installer to do the job I asked for. But after that I have had no problems. The service, price and programming have been great.
Satellite Tv Services in Milwaukee
- Business Description:Apex Audio/Video was founded on the principle that simplicity is paramount in every clients connected home. Over our many years of service we have provided the latest in TV installation, home theater, home automation, whole house audio, WiFi networking, video surveillance and new construction pre-wiring. Its not about buying the latest gadget. Its about finding the product that fits your lifestyle. We began working in this field because of our passion for audio/video, now it’s our turn to bri..Recent Review:I originally stumbled on to Apex Audio thru a happy coincidence, when I had Googled “home theater” and discovered their site. At the time, some of the local Electronics showrooms were not doing installations due to the covid, so they were directing customers to find installers on their own. I couldn’t be happier with my luck. Apex has done a magnificent job coordinating purchases (which in some cases they were able to discount) along with installation and setup. I was in the process of adding Dolby Atmos in-ceiling speakers, adding extra surround speakers, and upgrading my receiver and blu-ray player to newer and more-powerful models. Apex Audio expertly guided, coordinated and installed the entire project to my complete satisfaction. On the day of installation, I was amazed to see 3 Apex vehicles and a team of 4 arriving to perform the setup. I literally had no idea how extensive the process would be and the sheer amount of wire needed to run thru the ceiling, under the carpet, thru the side walls. Yet Andrew and his team went about the business in a collaborative and professional manner. Apex frequently made suggestions that I had not thought of and presented some alternatives that enhanced the system as well. In addition, my wife and I were both very impressed that the team made every effort to keep the house and working area as clean as possible. The team was constantly vacuuming, removing boxes, plastic and debris throughout the entire process, and this was greatly appreciated. They also were able to “problem-solve” and come up with some creative solutions on the fly, as we found certain areas in the walls and ceiling were not accessible as we had hoped. Their expertise and know-how has plainly evident throughout. Andrew also went above and beyond any expectations, even arranging the sale of some of my old equipment, as well as removing an old 90# subwoofer that was no longer working. Certainly this level of customer service was not expected, but was greatly appreciated, and helped make this process a pleasant experience. Finally, the follow-up service was outstanding, as Andrew and his Apex team returned twice more, at no charge, to make some final adjustments, calibrate the system, and install some additional equipment. My wife and I could not be happier, and the final result was an outstanding and immersive home Dolby Atmos / Dolby Vision dynamic system with sound and vision that equals or exceeds any local Movie Theater we have ever experienced. Andrew's stated goal is the "make customers for life" and he and his team have surely succeeded in this case. We look forward to working with Apex and the team again in the near future. Jeff SchrammJeff S.
- Business Description:Sight & Sound Solutions – a division of AWS – is an authorized Dish & Directv dealer. We offer the same exact promotions that the corporate office offers, except that we are LOCAL in Wisconsin. We have been offering Dish & Directv to people in Wisconsin for over 8 years. We understand the climate of Wisconsin and what people are looking for in personalized customer service & care regarding their entertainment needs in their most prized possession – their homeRecent Review:Been with them for 6 years. Original install went great. On time and taught me everything I needed to know. A connector needed to be replaced. I called / e-mailed on a Friday and the repair person was here on the following Monday. The dish moving was just completed and went very smoothlyJim W.
- Business Description:Full service design, build and remodel contractor. Servicing SE Wisconsin since 2016. Our team does it all from light updates to full renovations. Our experience team of installers is ready to transform your vision to realityRecent Review:We couldn't be happier with the work that Construct Boss did for us. We had an idea of what we wanted, and with the suggestions they gave, or basement turned out better than we hoped for. The entire basement was done on time and on budgetTim H.
- Business Description:Home Theater Home Automation Home Audio/Video Networking Structural Wiring SecurityRecent Review:The install went well. A day after the install the new remote they installed stopped working. We had them come back to fix it. It stopped working again. They came back to fix it. We paid $13,160 for the entire install. About every 2 weeks we are unable to watch t.v. as either the remote or the tv stops working. We are 2 months after the initial install and the remote stopped working again. They try to sell you on the control 4 remote and app. If you use this company for home theater, do not buy into the control 4 app or remote. It does not work and it is about $650 each. We bought 2 of themkristen l.
- Business Description:Extreme Computer Repair is a privately owned information technology company established since 2001, which specializes in IT consultation, services, training, and support. Extreme Computer Repair provides businesses with the best-customized long-term IT solutions so you can focus on growing your business and not worrying about the computers in your business. We understand that each business has different IT needs and we therefore provide you with a free initial consultation which allows us to ..Recent Review:It didn't go! Turned out the computer specialist could not come out on weekdays- only Saturdays when I'm not generally here. That was NOT specified on the 'deal'. We did find a date earlier in year, but it was snowed out. Subsequent calls to him were not returned. I'm out the $49 'deal' price. Bewareed t.
- Business Description:We are happy to let you know about cheap deals in your local area.Recent Review:They charged our credit card $49.99 for installation, even though they knew there would be no installation that day. I was to call and cancel the appointment AFTER the technician left & my money would be refunded within 7 business days. A month later, it still wasn't refunded. I had to dispute the charge on my credit card to get my money back. Given that, I would never deal with this company ever againMary M.
- Business Description:Welcome to South-Eastern Wisconsin’s Premier Custom Audio/Video installation dealer. Connectronix offers a full spectrum of design, sales, and professional installation services. With Services from Home Theater & Custom Cabinetry to Computer Networking and everything in-between, Connectronix is the most complete and diverse Audio/Video dealer around. Connectronix is your one stop shop for all your technology needs. Connectronix has been in business for over ten years, and we pride our..Recent Review:Steve was great to work with. We went to him with an idea of wiring our new house to have a media closet so we wouldnt have any cable boxes, DVD players, etc. sitting out. We also wanted some speaker wiring for surround sound. We gave him a budget and he made suggestions for what we could get with our budget. I was a bit nervous working with him because he was so laid back, but he really knows his stuff (and he came highly recommended by a friend) so we trusted him. We're very happy with the work he didMichelle B.
- Business Description:Call us now to place your order from local Dealer.
- Business Description:AK Solutions was created in 2001 by melding years of multi-media and security experience with individualized customer service. Since our founding, we have had a clear goal, to provide the unique service of offering options to fit our customer’s needs and budgets while giving the highest level of customer service in the industry. With specializations in both home and business products, and services we can provide our customers with the entertainment or safety they need. Due to our belief that ..
- Recent Review:THEY QUOTED US IN WRITING A ONE YEAR AGREEMENT OF $39.99 PER MONTH FOR OUR DISH CHANNEL PROGRAMMING. AFTER THEY INSTALLED IT THEY CALLED TO ACTIVATE AND THE PERSON TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT THE PRICE WAS GOING TO BE $54.95 PER MONTH. WE WANT THEM TO HONOR THE $39.99 PRICE THEY QUOTED US IN WRITINGRUTHANNE B.
See all 4 highly rated companies in MilwaukeeJoin Angi now
Find satellite tv providers in
satellite tv providers in Milwaukee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dish Network1198 WI-32
- Dish Network9601 S Meridian Blvd
- Dish Network506 Wauwatosa Road
- Dish Network14001 West National Avenue
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Dish Network555 Woelfel Road
- Dish Network1117 Washington Street
- Dish Network Milwaukee4848 S 6th St
- DSDI INC12040 W Feerick St
- DUNNE'S DIGITAL CITY3815 N BROOKFIELD RD
- Dish Network
- Homezone Communications1549 PARKWAY DR
Port Washington, Wisconsin
- Homezone Communications
- IV Support Holdings LLC500 West Putnam Ave Suite 400
- IV Support Holdings LLC
- JB CUSTOM WIRING & INSTALLATIONSPO BOX 14802
- JB CUSTOM WIRING & INSTALLATIONS
- One Man and a Van ( Household Repair Services )2369 S. 124th. St.
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- One Man and a Van ( Household Repair Services )
- Phone Services723 N Milwaukee St
- Phone Services
- QUALITY SATELLITE SYSTEMS INCW222N625 CHANEY DR
- QUALITY SATELLITE SYSTEMS INC
- TRAVIS SOUND DESIGN5538 State Rd 50
- TRAVIS SOUND DESIGN