Sight & Sound Solutions

With Angi since June 2015

303 Sentry Dr Ste 100

Waukesha, WI 53188

Sight & Sound Solutions – a division of AWS – is an authorized Dish & Directv dealer. We offer the same exact promotions that the corporate office offers, except that we are LOCAL in Wisconsin. We have been offering Dish & Directv to people in Wisconsin for over 8 years. We understand the climate of Wisconsin and what people are looking for in personalized customer service & care regarding their entertainment needs in their most prized possession – their home....

07/02/2021

Jim W.

Been with them for 6 years. Original install went great. On time and taught me everything I needed to know. A connector needed to be replaced. I called / e-mailed on a Friday and the repair person was here on the following Monday. The dish moving was just completed and went very smoothly.

Description of Work
Over the years, install, one repair and the moving of dish from roof to a pole.

11/26/2020

Rick G.

installed properly and efficiently.

Description of Work
install antenna

Category tv antenna,internet service

09/27/2018

Kevin C.

The service tech showed on time on the appointed day. He installed the antenna in less than an hour. I live in between Milwaukee and Chicago and wanted the flexibility of receiving channels from both markets. The one antenna (which was a directional antenna) wasn't quite enough. A multi-directional antenna I felt wouldn't be good enough to reliably receive channels in either market. So we arranged for him to come back the next day with an identical antenna and pair them together. It cost more of course, but it was worth it. It will pay for itself in a couple of cable bills that I know longer have to pay. I get all the channels in both markets with rock solid reception.

Description of Work
Antenna installation on the roof.

Category tv antenna

09/25/2018

Bob J.

It's been about 6 months since Sight & Sound Solutions had installed my over-the-air antenna and I couldn't be more pleased. The installer did a great job securing everything in place. In the last 6 months we weathered a storms with high winds and everything is in place just as it was on day one. TV reception is excellent. We receive 31 channels, all with perfect reception.

Description of Work
TV antenna installation

Category tv antenna

06/17/2018

Jerry S.

Everything went very well, even when we ended up wanting to change the TV to a larger size to accommodate the room better.

Description of Work
Purchased new TV and Receiver to be mounted over fireplace

05/06/2017

Bob W.

Installer very professional, and quality workmanship

Description of Work
Roof top TV antenna installation.

03/29/2017

Tim T.

Well, as stated above, every step from sales to installation was flawless. The Installer, even customized a bracket to extend the satellite dish to ensure the maximum reception quality for the TV. I would gladly recommend them to anybody I know.

Description of Work
After 20 years of frustration with the "cable" company, I switched to DirecTV and AT&T Internet. I was very impressed with the sales end and the installation end of things. I would gladly and highly recommend Sight & Sound Solutions to any of my friends or family members.

Category satellite tv service,tv antenna,internet service

06/05/2015

DONNA L.

Job complicated by shortcuts and poor equipment used by previous cable company. Problems solved, equipment replaced. High definition TV reception and channel selection is amazing.

Description of Work
Installed tv roof antenna

Category satellite tv service,tv antenna

Correct Cabling

Hello there! I hope I can earn your business. Please see my website and Google business profile for Correct Cabling LLC to see more work samples and customer reviews. We bring a lot of value with the right knowledge, tools, and work ethic we bring to every project. I have cabled thousands of homes and would treat your home or business like my own. Thank you for your interest!

Internet Service
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Home Theater, DirectTV, & Satellite Services.