Home staging is a real estate technique that shows buyers the house’s best features and helps them envision living there. It's essential in the selling process. If your home selling budget is tight, you’ll need tips to maximize your home’s appeal.
Get matched with top home stagers in Madison, WI
There are 1 highly-rated local home stagers.
Recent Home Staging Reviews in Madison
- Lauer Realty GroupI initially spoke with Rachel regarding purchasing a house. She specializes as a buyer's agent and suggested I talk with Liz Lauer regarding the sale of my condo. I met with Liz and she was well prepared for the meeting. She had provided research regarding condo sales around my area and provided a suggested starting price. She gave me ideas on how to stage the condo for showings. She explained her marketing campaign and discussed the housing forecast. I felt very confident that she could sell my condo for close to the asking price. Shortly before I met with her, I had been contacted by a buyer to see my condo that was listed as Make Me an Offer on Zillow.com. I ended up receiving an offer from this buyer. I had planned on listing with Liz if the buyer did not make an offer on the condo
- dkb interiors llcDiane managed most of the project remotely, but she was very effective at doing so. She made an initial visit to the house and did all of the measuring, assessment, etc. at different times of the day in different lights. She then developed and shipped me a set of storyboards which had all of the recommended design elements with samples that reflected the individual pieces. She then helped me locate and procure each piece and manage the installation. For example, she shipped me several carpet samples which I was then able to bring to my local carpet store. I got Diane on the phone while I was at the store, and she reviewed different selections via Facetime until we had picked the perfect one for the room. She designed and ordered the window treatments from Ethan Allen and then worked with the installer via Facetime to make sure they were hung perfectly in the room. Her ability to manage this entire process remotely from beginning to end is a testament to her focus on service and her detail orientation. When the project was finished, she returned in person to add the final touches and to make sure I was completely satisfied. Diane is a consummate project manager. This coupled with her exquisite taste and ability to translate a client's personal style and taste into a design vision that delights her customers and meets their budget and timing expectations means you will be very satisfied with her service. She really tries to understand what you want, but then adds her own know how and style to exceed your expectations. It is rare to find a designer that is also organized and an excellent project manager. She is all of those things and more. I highly recommend her services. Do be clear about your budget and style preferences - she will make sure she stays within those boundaries. Don't be afraid to let her marry your style with her design expertise - you will be pleasantly surprised
- Life: Organized. An evolution of sorts. LLCIt was great. Claire was able to really help us purge a lot of things that we've been holding onto. She was able to put our home in a wonderful state and helped us keep it that way. She allowed appointment times there were convenient to our schedule, which is tough with a toddler.
- TK Designs & Consulting, LLCShe spent far more time than I expected, and saw things I never would have seen. She left us with wonderful ideas and even did some rearranging herself to make everything look wonderful. Our home has never looked this good! I would recommend her services very highly.
- TK Designs & Consulting, LLCTanya's time with us was effective and well worth the cost. She is cheerful and a good listener. She helped us rearrange our current furniture in our cramped living room. The space looks better and is much more comfortable. We actually enjoy our living room again! Then she helped us choose a paint color for the adjoining dining/kitchen area. In addition, Tanya gave us some quick, useful advice on furniture placement in our three small bedrooms. Afterward she set up a Pinterest board so that we can communicate about future furniture purchases. Since her visit, we have finished painting and the color is just right. We notice on Tanya's website that she does staging and remodeling advice. If we need those services in the future we would be pleased to have her return to give us more help
- TK Designs & Consulting, LLCTonya was fabulous to work with always timely and responsive and always had great suggestions. I felt the really worked with me to do the right thing for the charge or flow of the house with an eye on the budget. I highly recommend her.
- KELLER WILLIAMS REALTYBefore I moved in, waiting for my divorce settlement to go through the realtor (who was married to the previous owner who is a mortgage company "owner") kept trying to get my realtor (who is also my sister) to close sooner than the Aug 19th date that we agreed on. When I moved in, the garage door opener wasn't "here", that was in my agreement, the water the the fridge was not hooked up, also in my agreement, the leaking sink was not fixed, also in my agreement. When I had the inspector go through, he indicated the roof was near the end of it's life. When the realtor told my raltor how old thd roof was, she was guessing about 8 years. Far cry from near the end of it's life. I moved in knowing that I would have to get a new roof soon... But with the flooding that would later come, I decided that I needed to get it done sooner rather than later. The plumber took about a month or more to get back here to fix the leak in my sink. The garage door that was ordered was not the correct one. My bathtub is pealing, apparently the company they had do it didn't "guarantee" their work. The tile grout in my bathroom kept washing away with every shower until I water proofed it. My garage door then stopped working and had to call the home warranty company. I have had water in my basement everytime it rained since I moved in. They owned this house for 9 months but didn't know it flooded. I had repeated flooding in my basement that has now caused mold and some asthma and allergy issues. SInus infection so bad that it was brown and smelly dischage (sorry, this was grafic). My realtor did tell her about the water in the basement, they offered to bring by durt and rock with some plastic to help remidy the situation. But they promised, and promised and didn't follow through. Meanwhile, I had to contact many professionals to give me quotes on my basement. It cost me almost $2000.00 to fix the basement (it hasn't rained yet so I can't really say). My furnace went out last week Thursday so I had to call the home warranty company again and spend yet a third $85.00 co-pay to have that fixed. There are other things that have gone wrong but this was just a few things that that I stumbled across. I have lived her less than 3 months and have had more problems that not. I have been very ill with my allergy/asthma twice now since I moved in. Her husband is Dave Leeder from Waterstone Mortgage was the seller that "flipped" the house. He bought it in January 2011 and "fixed it up". Basically made it staged. they painted where the water came in and most likely covered it up... I can't say for sure but I feel they are both unethical. I know a person that had to "work" with him from a credit union when dealing with mortgages and felt that he was unethical as well
Home Stagers in Madison
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Family owned. Charges a standard hourly rate. Additional location info: 3979 Villa Oak Drive Sun Prairie, WI 53590. Pho: (608) 345-1942. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:It started out really good and went well through the process of going through my house and getting it ready to sell. The problem came after the move when items that I medically need badly, were nowhere to be found as well as a broken 52-in TV. When I contacted Dawn she would not respond to me or even discuss the issue with me to try and help me figure it out. She wouldn't respond to my messages let alone trying to help me figure this out. I have a 52-in TV that no longer works and medically necessary items that I cannot find anywhere. The problem here is she never asked me if I wanted to take out the insurance to cover situations like this and made that decision on my behalf not to do it. I feel like she has a moral and ethical responsibility to me since she decided not to offer the insurance to me. And then to top it off she quoted me $900 for the move to go 4 mi down the road into storage and left about a half hour before the movers finished and they charged me $1,900. I was in tears and shocked because no way did I see that coming. I am shocked that she puts her reputation in jeopardy for the sake of avoiding a conversation with me. I held Dawn in very high regards but now I don't even know what to think about how she runs her businesskathy b.
- Business Description:Life: Organized. requires payment at the time of service. We can accept cash, check, or credit card (credit card by online invoice in advance.) We offer flexible scheduling including nights and weekends. If you miss us in the office, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we canRecent Review:I called 3 times and messaged once and never received a response.Richard S.
- Business Description:property investment, buy a home, need help renting a home, want a great auction property that could bring positive cash flow from renters every month, or simply need some one to manage your existing property.
- Business Description:Located out of Oregon, WI. I have 10 years of experience in Home Staging and have helped owners in every price range up to $1M properties. I own my inventory so we won't have to rent or sign contracts with furniture rental companies located in Milwaukee - which saves my clients hundreds of dollars. As of the time of this writing the average days on the market for the properties which I have staged is 18 days
- Business Description:Smaller services are invoiced at the time of service. Larger services are contracted ahead of time with a down payment provided with the contract. Bids for Vacant Home Staging are provided free of charge.
- Business Description:Please Visit: http://www.tkdesignconsulting.com/ OFFERING CLIENTS: Kitchen Design/Remodeling Bathroom Design/Remodeling Color Consultations/Painting Services Window Coverings/Blinds Shopping/Decorating Services Home StaginRecent Review:Tanya was a joy to work with. The entire job spanned multiple weeks, and Tanya guided us every step of the way. Her organizational skills were flawless. Her colors and materials recommendations were excellent. Furthermore, Tanya's chosen contractors were top notch and friendly (special thanks to Cory and Eric for all their excellent work on the tile flooring and electric). Tanya even rolled-up her sleeves, and did all the lower and upper level painting herself! Overall, the job flowed seamlessly, and we’re thrilled with the resultsMichael S.
- Business Description:Start the New Year Right. Get your Home and Office Organized Once and for all! Christmas & New Year Discount Package! 3 hours ONLY $99 Retail: $125 On Sale through Jan 4th , 2014 Regular Pricing: Organizational, Design & Staging services will be billed at an hourly rate of $50 per hour or based on a discounted hourly rate package. 3 hours-$125 8 hours-$300 4 hours-$160 16 hours-$55
- Business Description:Partnering with Keller Williams as our brokerage firm, MDR specializes in realty services with a focus on developing long-term relationships with our clients - sharing our knowledge and resources in the areas of real estate, home ownership and financial health. With these skills, we assist our clients in making wise and solid real estate investment decisions - today, tomorrow and for years to come. Areas of Specialties Include: -Residential (Buy/Sell) -First Home to Dream Home -Relocation -Lu..
- Business Description:Decorist is an online interior design service that provides professional decorating help – in your style and on your budget – for a low flat fee starting at $199 per room. Whether you're moving, renovating or just want a fresh new look, Decorist is the easy and affordable way to design the room you've always wanted
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home stager articles
With a bit of creativity, the right furniture, and some helpful accessories, your studio apartment or small house can feel much larger than it actually is. Get the most out of your small space with these smart, interior designer-inspired tips.
How much does it cost to stage a house? If you're ready to put your home on the market, having it staged is one way to make it stand out from others in your neighborhood. Learn what it'll cost for professional staging and read FAQs about the process.
Find home stagers in
- Cottage Grove
- Sun Prairie
- De Forest
- Cross Plains
- Black Earth
- Mount Horeb
home stagers in Madison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Interiors By B1112 Aldora Ln
- Interiors By B
- Jeannie Kowing Design llc4158 Monona Dr
- Jeannie Kowing Design llc
- Organized With Flair905 Sandpiper Trail
Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
- Organized With Flair