If you're selling a house in a neighborhood populated with children, it's a good idea to highlight the family-friendly features of your house. Here's how.
Get matched with top home stagers in Madison, WI
There are 2 highly-rated local home stagers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Staging Reviews in Madison
- Lauer Realty GroupI initially spoke with Rachel regarding purchasing a house. She specializes as a buyer's agent and suggested I talk with Liz Lauer regarding the sale of my condo. I met with Liz and she was well prepared for the meeting. She had provided research regarding condo sales around my area and provided a suggested starting price. She gave me ideas on how to stage the condo for showings. She explained her marketing campaign and discussed the housing forecast. I felt very confident that she could sell my condo for close to the asking price. Shortly before I met with her, I had been contacted by a buyer to see my condo that was listed as Make Me an Offer on Zillow.com. I ended up receiving an offer from this buyer. I had planned on listing with Liz if the buyer did not make an offer on the condo
- TK Designs & Consulting, LLCTonya was fabulous to work with always timely and responsive and always had great suggestions. I felt the really worked with me to do the right thing for the charge or flow of the house with an eye on the budget. I highly recommend her.
- dkb interiors llcDiane managed most of the project remotely, but she was very effective at doing so. She made an initial visit to the house and did all of the measuring, assessment, etc. at different times of the day in different lights. She then developed and shipped me a set of storyboards which had all of the recommended design elements with samples that reflected the individual pieces. She then helped me locate and procure each piece and manage the installation. For example, she shipped me several carpet samples which I was then able to bring to my local carpet store. I got Diane on the phone while I was at the store, and she reviewed different selections via Facetime until we had picked the perfect one for the room. She designed and ordered the window treatments from Ethan Allen and then worked with the installer via Facetime to make sure they were hung perfectly in the room. Her ability to manage this entire process remotely from beginning to end is a testament to her focus on service and her detail orientation. When the project was finished, she returned in person to add the final touches and to make sure I was completely satisfied. Diane is a consummate project manager. This coupled with her exquisite taste and ability to translate a client's personal style and taste into a design vision that delights her customers and meets their budget and timing expectations means you will be very satisfied with her service. She really tries to understand what you want, but then adds her own know how and style to exceed your expectations. It is rare to find a designer that is also organized and an excellent project manager. She is all of those things and more. I highly recommend her services. Do be clear about your budget and style preferences - she will make sure she stays within those boundaries. Don't be afraid to let her marry your style with her design expertise - you will be pleasantly surprised
- TK Designs & Consulting, LLCTanya's time with us was effective and well worth the cost. She is cheerful and a good listener. She helped us rearrange our current furniture in our cramped living room. The space looks better and is much more comfortable. We actually enjoy our living room again! Then she helped us choose a paint color for the adjoining dining/kitchen area. In addition, Tanya gave us some quick, useful advice on furniture placement in our three small bedrooms. Afterward she set up a Pinterest board so that we can communicate about future furniture purchases. Since her visit, we have finished painting and the color is just right. We notice on Tanya's website that she does staging and remodeling advice. If we need those services in the future we would be pleased to have her return to give us more help
- TK Designs & Consulting, LLCShe spent far more time than I expected, and saw things I never would have seen. She left us with wonderful ideas and even did some rearranging herself to make everything look wonderful. Our home has never looked this good! I would recommend her services very highly.
- Life: Organized. An evolution of sorts. LLCIt was great. Claire was able to really help us purge a lot of things that we've been holding onto. She was able to put our home in a wonderful state and helped us keep it that way. She allowed appointment times there were convenient to our schedule, which is tough with a toddler.
- KELLER WILLIAMS REALTYBefore I moved in, waiting for my divorce settlement to go through the realtor (who was married to the previous owner who is a mortgage company "owner") kept trying to get my realtor (who is also my sister) to close sooner than the Aug 19th date that we agreed on. When I moved in, the garage door opener wasn't "here", that was in my agreement, the water the the fridge was not hooked up, also in my agreement, the leaking sink was not fixed, also in my agreement. When I had the inspector go through, he indicated the roof was near the end of it's life. When the realtor told my raltor how old thd roof was, she was guessing about 8 years. Far cry from near the end of it's life. I moved in knowing that I would have to get a new roof soon... But with the flooding that would later come, I decided that I needed to get it done sooner rather than later. The plumber took about a month or more to get back here to fix the leak in my sink. The garage door that was ordered was not the correct one. My bathtub is pealing, apparently the company they had do it didn't "guarantee" their work. The tile grout in my bathroom kept washing away with every shower until I water proofed it. My garage door then stopped working and had to call the home warranty company. I have had water in my basement everytime it rained since I moved in. They owned this house for 9 months but didn't know it flooded. I had repeated flooding in my basement that has now caused mold and some asthma and allergy issues. SInus infection so bad that it was brown and smelly dischage (sorry, this was grafic). My realtor did tell her about the water in the basement, they offered to bring by durt and rock with some plastic to help remidy the situation. But they promised, and promised and didn't follow through. Meanwhile, I had to contact many professionals to give me quotes on my basement. It cost me almost $2000.00 to fix the basement (it hasn't rained yet so I can't really say). My furnace went out last week Thursday so I had to call the home warranty company again and spend yet a third $85.00 co-pay to have that fixed. There are other things that have gone wrong but this was just a few things that that I stumbled across. I have lived her less than 3 months and have had more problems that not. I have been very ill with my allergy/asthma twice now since I moved in. Her husband is Dave Leeder from Waterstone Mortgage was the seller that "flipped" the house. He bought it in January 2011 and "fixed it up". Basically made it staged. they painted where the water came in and most likely covered it up... I can't say for sure but I feel they are both unethical. I know a person that had to "work" with him from a credit union when dealing with mortgages and felt that he was unethical as well
Last update on March 9, 2016
Home Stagers in Madison
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home stager articles
Are you creating a bad first impression to your homebuyers? One highly rated provider shares things to consider when staging your home for potential buyers.
Skip hiring a professional home stager with these DIY tips for refreshing and revamping your space to attract the interest of home buyers.
Find home stagers in
- Shorewood Hills,
- Maple Bluff,
- Cottage Grove,
- Sun Prairie,
- De Forest,
- Cross Plains,
- Black Earth,
- Mount Horeb,
home stagers in Madison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AppleWood Climate-Control Self Storage3017 Dairy Drive
Madison, Wisconsin 53718
- APPLEWOOD SELF STORAGE LLC4018 Marsh Rd and 3017 Dairy Drive
Madison, Wisconsin 53718
- Jeannie Kowing Design llc4158 Monona Dr
Madison, Wisconsin 53716
- Lauer Realty Group2229 Atwood Ave
Madison, Wisconsin 53704
- Real Estate Guy @ Real Broker Madison 701 E Washington Ave Ste. 102
Madison, Wisconsin 53703
- AppleWood Climate-Control Self Storage
- Detailed Cleaning Service131 N Bird St
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin 53590
- Detailed Cleaning Service
- Miller Tyme Roofing and Construction, LLC.5509 Pony Farm Drive
Richmond, Virginia 23227
- Miller Tyme Roofing and Construction, LLC.
- TK Designs & Consulting, LLC4886 Foxfire Trl
Middleton, Wisconsin 53562
- TK Designs & Consulting, LLC