Champion Appliance Care

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2010

5555 Odana Rd

Madison, WI 53719

Established in 1999 & a 8x Super Service Award Winner -- We are family owned & operated, specializing in appliance repair & dryer vent cleaning. Our experts that have performed over 68,000 service calls. Small enough to care, but large enough to deliver top notch consistent results. We'll go out of our way to give you the best service you've ever received, which has allowed us to win the Angie's List Super Service Award from 2012-2019. ...

appliance repair (115)dryer vent cleaning (71)small appliance repair (7)chimney sweep (1)

03/31/2021

great! Aaron was timely, professional, and very helpful. Very happy with service

Description of Work
stove and dryer repair

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

03/05/2021

Well. Technician did diagnostics, informed us of price to repair, and advised of several brands to look at for replacement. Purchases new washer due to age and cost of fixing old one.

Description of Work
Needed to know if washer could be fixed or time for a new one.

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

12/05/2020

I couldn't be more happy with both customer service and appliance repair provided by Champion! They provided an upfront quote based on my description of applicances and issues I was experiencing and scheduled an appointment within a few days. Their repair tech Aaron called 15 minutes before scheduled arrival to confirm and completed repairs in short order. He was polite, had great interpersonal sk...

Description of Work
Repair of Maytag refrigerator and Whirlpool dryer

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

11/24/2020

Very professional Work completed in a timely manner Very pleased with the service

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

04/02/2020

I ended up going with another group because before someone even came to the house to look at it, they tried to tell me that my problem was having my washing machine plugged into a GFCI outlet (which is all that is by code put in a laundry room). Since their free advice was awful, I decided not to explore what kinds of recommendations would come with paying them.

Description of Work
Repair a washing machine that had a leak and was shorting out

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

RE: No Service Performed. Phone Chat Only With Office Person. Hi [Member Name Removed], I agree. The free advice from our receptionist during your discussion wasn't accurate. Our service technician would not only have checked incoming power to the machine but also potential issues in the machine that only a trained eye can determine when given the opportunity. I understand the urgency of your situ...

09/01/2019

Very professional; gave me an estimate before starting and completed the job quickly.

Description of Work
Refrigerator leak

Work Completed On 09/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We're happy we met your expectations. Team Champion.

07/24/2019

Diagnosis was done in less than 10 minutes, compressor worn out, coolant leaking, would require complete rebuild, too expensive to repair. Technician also recommended most reliable brand of compressor to check for on future refrigerator purchase.

Description of Work
Diagnosis and estimate of refrigerator repair.

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]. We're happy to help. Team Champion

07/02/2019

The service person called and was able to come earlier than the appointment. He explained to me what was happening with the barrel and fixed it immediately. I thought it would be a long service call, but, was fixed right away. I also had a foot stool that I had not been able to tighten the screws on and he also did that for me. GREAT JOB.

Description of Work
My dryer was thumping loudly when used. We could not hear each other talk.

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We're happy to have helped you with your dryer. Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Team Champion

06/29/2019

Wonderfully. Problem was diagnosed and fixed in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Dryer repair and vent cleaning

Category appliance repair,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]. We're happy to have assisted with your clothes dryer.

06/27/2019

Appointment was made then cancelled as they were unable to do the repairs. Freezer was built in and they only handle free standing. Sad waste of time.

Description of Work
Repair of freezer ice maker.

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Yes, you are correct. After checking with our senior technician we did have to cancel the appointment. It was during the follow up call to you that you mentioned to Brenda that woodworking would need to be taken off and put back on in order to pull the freezer to service it. It's always best to use the company that installed the unit as they have methods for that type of ...

Refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, washer, and dryer repair services in Madison WI. We also clean, repair, and install dryer vent systems. See website for the brands we service and if we service your zip code.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check