Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Louisville, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Louisville
- Logsdon SurveyingMr.Logsdon is very professional,on time,answer all my questions,price very fair,didn't ask for payment in advance like most of them,I'm very satisfied
- Logsdon SurveyingIn my opinion, Mick Logsdon deserves the high ratings he has received. The communication was great and he was always very quick to respond. The whole process, from first contact to receiving the mailed documentation, took less than a week. He was professional while conducting the survey while charging a very fair price. I have already recommended him to a friend
- Logsdon SurveyingMick Logsdon scheduled a time within a week or so of my call. He came and marked the property lines with paint and stakes; he did the work efficiently and emailed me his findings and the invoice, and didn't require any money up front.
- T.A Phipps, SurveyorIt was outstanding service. His report was outstanding it was everything I needed. He took his time to do the report and I really appreciated that it was done in a timely mannor and professionally done. Some of the pins were missing or broke and he stuck it out and found all the makings
- Logsdon SurveyingI'm happy that I got a survey because the neighbors on both sides were completely off as to where they thing the boundary lines actually are. It's going to make for an awkward conversation because one of them has a fence up. Mick Logsdon was quick to respond, set a time when I didn't even have to be there and performed the service. They left posts so that I could see the lines and even answered my questions after the fact. I'm in the mortgage industry, so I will recommend them if clients need surveys in the future
- Advanced Land SurveysI was very impressed with Advanced Land Surveys in both the professionalism and the thoroughness of the report. I had some follow up questions and he was good about the responsiveness and answering of the questions. I had some Kentucky specific property survey. He was very professional and responsive
- Logsdon SurveyingLogsdon Surveying did an excellent job. They were the first ones that I called and they came out the next day and they did a good job. I never met them or saw them, I did it all over the internet.I would certainly use them again.
- Logsdon SurveyingExcellent Experience: punctual, direct, friendly, thorough, very good at explanations/answering all questions. Definitely recommend.
- Logsdon SurveyingWe emailed to get more information on 04/28 and Mick responded within 30 minutes. He provided all the necessary information and offered to setup a time for them to perform the survey. We contacted him back to setup an appointment on the same day and he were able to setup an appointment for 05/06. Mick and his helper arrived right on time and took about an 75 minutes to do the thorough survey and insert the boundary stakes. Once they were finished, they met with me to discuss the results and said he would email and mail a final copy of the survey findings. We received the email the next day. Would recommend Logsdon Surveying to any of our family and friends. Very professional
- Garber-Chilton Engineers & Land SurveyorsGarber-Chilton Engineers and Land Surveyors gave a very professional and thorough investigation. We feel very confident in his capabilities and expertise.
Land Surveyors in Louisville
- Business Description:Providing accurate and reliable professional land surveying services at competitive rates.Recent Review:Mr.Logsdon is very professional,on time,answer all my questions,price very fair,didn't ask for payment in advance like most of them,I'm very satisfiedYaimet C.
- Business Description:Garber-Chilton has a 52 year history in the Louisville Metro area. We have expanded to include most of the counties within a 100 mile radius. We have 7 employees including a licensed engineer, two licensed land surveyors, a geologist, CAD designers, and drafters. Additional address - PO Box 425, La Grange, KY 40031. Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.comRecent Review:After getting quotes from 4 different foundation repair companies I decided to invest in the expertise of a structural engineer. Enter, Dave Chilton and assistant Harley. Both arrived promptly and Dave advised me and examined the situation. Harley took tons of photographs of the building and surroundings. After thoughtful consideration, I chose a company to do the work and got Dave's approval. You get what you pay for. Peace of mind is pricelessChristopher H.
- Business Description:Thanks for allowing us to serve you and your community for over 15 years. We are Lexington, Owensboro, and Central Kentuckys Award Winning Design/Build Remodeling Company. Design/Build is having Professional Interior Designers on staff to show you what your home remodeling project will look like (even in 3-D), guide you in selections and hand hold you throughout the project. Then having project managers, lead carpenters, quality craftsman and trade partners to build and remodel your dream. We..Recent Review:We invested an inordinate amount of time pursuing a major project with them for a number of months as the scope of work increased. After we were almost done and on the same page, ready to sign contracts to move forward & break ground, they backed out, forcing us to start all over with a different contractor. Heard they got some other more profitable simple jobs. Although we were stunned at such unprofessional behavior, we were eventually very grateful that we feel dodged a bullet. At the end of the day, this company would have been a nightmare on such a big project. Yes, they have an extremely slick selling presentation with all kinds of high tech software and online project management promises. But they only have one local guy (who seems very nice) and the management of the company was all out of town. The local guy had no authority to make ANY decisions—had had to go to them for everything. Every single time we had to meet to review or revise the scope of work as we were putting the initial project together, we would have to wait an entire month until a manager could be in town. In hindsight, we had such a problem just getting things underway, we cannot imagine how bogged down it would have become down the roadLindy S.
- Business Description:Four Seasons Landscape Management, LLC has been meeting the lawn care and landscape needs of our community since 2005. We offer complete landscape design and installation. No matter how big or small your landscape project is we can do a computer generated design placing your new landscape onto a picture of your actual house. The results will give you a realistic picture of what you can expect from our design. Additional Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Four Seasons has maintained our landscaped yard for two years with excellent success.Sidney P.
- Business Description:Family business providing personalized licensed professional land surveying in Kentucky for over forty years.Recent Review:It was outstanding service. His report was outstanding it was everything I needed. He took his time to do the report and I really appreciated that it was done in a timely mannor and professionally done. Some of the pins were missing or broke and he stuck it out and found all the makingsIlene C.
- Business Description:At Lawson Design, we treat each customer as an individual, and just like our designs, things are the same. We consult with our customers to see what their needs are whether it is design, drafting or even general contracting questions. We provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. We work closely with exceptional contractors and want good recommendations when our business is concluded. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient
- Recent Review:I was very impressed with Advanced Land Surveys in both the professionalism and the thoroughness of the report. I had some follow up questions and he was good about the responsiveness and answering of the questions. I had some Kentucky specific property survey. He was very professional and responsiveSandra S.
- Business Description:I work independently to provide a monthly publication to the residents of Lake Forest, one of Louisville's most desirable communities.
- Business Description:Accepting cash, Credit Card or ChecksRecent Review:It was great. Found out I had 3/4 acres more than the deed. Had to redo the deed but added value. Provided a walk through and continued advisement. Great guy. <br />Paul A.
- Business Description:At Matt Dhority, RLS, we offer quality services to clients in both Tennessee and Kentucky at reasonable prices. Located in Clarksville, TN, our courteous Surveyor staff have the professional tools and experience necessary to help with all your needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
land surveyors in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Land Surveys319 Tucker Station Rd
- Advanced Land Surveys
- BOONE GARDINER GARDEN CENTER6300 OLD LAGRANGE RD
- BOONE GARDINER GARDEN CENTER
- Cardinal Surveying9009 Preston Hwy
- Cardinal Surveying
- ETS Surveying Inc3316 Furman Blvd
- ETS Surveying Inc
- Four Seasons Landscape Management7903 Old Zaring Rd
- Four Seasons Landscape Management
- Garber-Chilton Engineers & Land Surveyors2249 Commerce Parkway, Suite #2
La Grange, Kentucky
- Garber-Chilton Engineers & Land Surveyors
- J & R Construction Services Inc633 W Main St 121 East 2nd Street, Suite 151 Owensboro, KY 42303
- J & R Construction Services Inc
- Matt Dhority, RLS1492 Madison St
- Matt Dhority, RLS
- OPS PLUS INC4530 BISHOP LN 109
- OPS PLUS INC
- T.A Phipps, Surveyor550 Thompson Rd.
- T.A Phipps, Surveyor