Canoga Fence company

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2011

22647 Ventura blvd

Woodland, CA 91364

General Contractor B. Fencing Contractor C-13. Award winning. Residential, commercial, industrial Serving Thr Entire San Fernando Valley & Surrounding Areas. Family Owned And Operated For Over 25 Years. Fencing Supplies & Materials For Sale To The Public ....

06/22/2016

Nessie A.

They were here September/October of 2015. They were paid in full and basically and we asked for it to be weather proofed before, you know, as part of the completion and they never did that and I've probably been calling the guy, but I gave up about 2 months ago, but I've been calling him about 6 months and he also hasn't returned, come back here, to complete the work or like just if he even called me to tell me like he was off for the summer or whatever it is. I would have been super appreciative if he would have just got a hold me and said look I'm super busy I can get back to you like in a month and send somebody out but I have not got anything like that.

Description of Work
I used Canoga Fence Company for fence service. They built a fence in our backyard.

Category fencing

This [Member Information Removed] did recieve the protective coating on their wood fence, its very expensive and this [Member Information Removed] was not willing to pay for it, so basically to not have any probemles we gave the $400 spray sealant for free . When asked for more coatings with tint to make it darker for free I declined. From the very beginning this [Member Information Removed] was informed of the [Member Information Removed] of the sealant. This is clear that [Member Name Removed] was trying to get a custom painted fence for free. So she goes and leaves me this wonderful comment. And to all angies list members us contractors pay to be seen here, it has nothing to do with the ratings. So Beware who you hire because there is no honesty at all with angies list there background checks are minimal and noneffective. Word of mouth will bring better luck and service than his website. Good luck and god bless

03/17/2016

Heath B.

Not sure how they got all these good reviews, but the reviews you should listen to are the ones with an "F" as I basically had the same experience. I called them on a Thursday, spoke to Chris and asked if he could come out and take a look at some work I needed done on my fence. He proceeded to tell me how I'd called "the right guy for the job", which initially sounded positive. He said he'd come out that day or the next day (Friday) and get back to me. By the following Monday I still hadn't heard anything from him, so I called and left a message. He calls back and leaves me a vague message with no info, so I call and leave another message asking if he could just leave me a message about his findings if I wasn't able to answer his next call. Another day passes and I have to call him again at which point he makes an excuse about how he wasn't able to get to my place. At that point I asked him to let me know if doesn't have time for this job because it's something that I need done immediately, but he insists that he'll go out that day to take a look at my fence. Another day passes and still no word from Chris! I call and ask point blank if he's been to my property yet. He says "oh, I've been tied up and I'm with another customer right now. Can I call you back in 10 minutes?" Guess what ... hours later and no call back. Completely unprofessional and unacceptable way to deal with potential clients. I was honest from the get go that this was a job I needed done quickly and just needed to know if he could do that. Now I've wasted an entire week and have to start from scratch.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category fencing

This person is having a bad dy, not sur why thos comment was left. We never spoke to, never stepped foot on the property, no contact has been made as we have tried several times. This is fraudulent. Not sure why ANGIES LIST allows any random people to damage ones reputation when there is no grounds to do so, no work performed. Its quite unfair of angies list. To see real reviews and get real contractors go to [hyperlink removed]

02/29/2016

Christine P.

I've been meaning to write this review for a while. Santa Ana winds blew down my fence and Chris did a great job repairing it. He was extremely knowledgeable & courteous and had it fixed in record time. I highly recommend this company and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Repair fence.

12/03/2015

karen N.

This is our 3rd install with Chris. With this project Chris built about a 16 foot fence/gate, installed a doggy door through our Garage wall, and a smaller fence to cover about a 3 foot gap. The project was done in order to enclose a space for our dog. Chris understood our needs and delivered a great looking product and just as importantly designed it with perfect functionality. I like his ability to customize a design to fit your needs and space and provide other custom services that other fence companies will refuse to do. For instance, staining the fence and installing our doggy door. I'm always impressed with his metal framing and posts. These fence/gates are made to last. Chris is a great guy, always keeps in contact, fair, and you can tell that he takes pride in his work. We would use him again. BTW, I'm hoping to add pictures to the review soon.

Description of Work
Build Fence/Gate. Install Doggie Door.

Category fencing,house painters,dog fence,driveway gates

09/05/2015

Mary L.

Chris is extremely hard working and he did a quality job. This project took 2 days and went very smoothly.

Description of Work
I moved my fence back approx 2 feet. Chris removed two panels of fencing and installed approx. 66 ft of fencing and a gate. He also spray painted the new fencing. I purchased the materials and the cost noted was for the labor.

Category fencing,house painters,driveway gates

09/03/2015

Lisa R.

Excellent. Chris is a great guy. He is fair and honest and does good work. I would use him again.

Description of Work
Repaired hole in fence

08/19/2015

ELIZABETH B.

Chris was awesome! He arrived in a timely manner and assesed the problem. He took the time to show me what was wrong and peovided me with options on the repair. The gate was seizing as it opened because the chain was too tight. He loosened it a bit and lubed the chain. In examining the controls, I told him how my gate sometimes opens when my neighbors use their controller. I've gotten around the problem when it happens by changing the switches in the remotes. He told me that technology has come a long way since my gate was installed and priced out a new relay switch and remotes that eliminates the possibility of someone using an old school remote to open my gate (Intentionally or not). With the new equipment, the repairs he made and utilizing the maintenence tips he gave me, the gate should be good for several years to come. This is the second time Chris has done work for me, the first being fence repair and I could not be happier!

Description of Work
Chris fixed and upgraded electrical driveway gate.

Category fencing,handyman service,driveway gates

07/30/2015

Donald H.

Everything went very well. Chris was on time and willing to work around my schedule for coming by to do an estimate and also when it came time to do the install. Even though nothing ever really goes as planned, Chris never rushed the job, never cut corners, and returned without hesitation when a section of the fence needed to be adjusted. Prices are very fair and work is excellent.

Description of Work
Have used Canoga Fence 2 three times. Once for chain link fencing, once for rod iron fencing, and this last time for installation of a new gate. And, will use Canoga Fence 2 in the future.

Category fencing,wrought iron,driveway gates

07/27/2015

holly C.

Fence problems. So our neighbor next door offered us a deal. She said that we would take down the fence and her son, with the help of her contractor's supervision, would tear down and put up a new fence to be completed by a set due date?.WRONG. So we were left with and open violation of privacy and a neighbor who did not care. After she slammed the door in our face when we went over to negotiate with her we were left having to find someone to put up the fence that my neighbor flaked on. After 6 or 7 contractor calls taken from Angie's List for fence contractors, Chris?s company CF2 mysteriously printed out on our printer. So it worked out to our advantage. Fortunate... yes!! Now we have a great new redwood fence and gate. Complete in no time at all, and he does his own work. Our Thor Fence man Chris grew up in the San Fernando Valley, and we are a home San Fernando Valley people? we talked about the history of the valley, our families and made that trusting valley connection! Integrity, skill and years of knowledge? best thing we did was to have CF2 do our gate door and fence. Simply marvelous!! Thank You Chris, The Cornells

Description of Work
Built and Installed a six foot Redwood fence and gate. Poles and cement.

Category fencing,driveway gates

07/19/2015

Linda B.

Chris did all the work himself, efficiently and timely. Very happy with the finished product, and enjoyed having Chris do the work for us.

Description of Work
Removed old chain link fence on hillside, and replace with new one.

Mike Guttman Design & Construction

Allow Mike Guttman, with 30 years of experience in outdoor design and construction to integrate masonry and landscape and transform your outside living space into a beautiful place to come home to. Mike's designs have been featured on HGTV , is affordable and he has serviced the L.A. area from Los Feliz to Malibu including the Hollywood elite. Mike will meet with you personally for a consultation to artfully and masterfully integrate masonry with landscape design. His customer service and attention to detail has been awarded multiple Super Service Awards from Angie's List. Mike will personally spend time visiting with you to design the perfect outdoor space for your home. Spend time with Mike and see the difference. .

Value Up Renovation and Construction

Value up renovation and Construction is a family owned and operated with an experience of 15 years in construction specializing in pavers room additions and garage conversations we guarantee the best service for your money. We get the job done

Sinai Painting Pros

Sinai Painting Pros is a small painting business that started 7 years ago. we specialize in interior and exterior painting. We do both commercial and residential project. Our work ethic and customer satisfaction makes us stand out from our competitors. We have been in business for 7 years and we have some best staff out in the field. Our work speaks for itself and if the client isn't happy we are willing to do whatever it takes for customer satisfaction.

Fencing - Wood Chain-link & Iron. Metal Fabrication & Metal Specialist. Gates. Repairs.

Masonry Supplies.