How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Kansas City, MO
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Kansas City
- RICHARD D MOORE LAND SURVEY INC.This company was excellent. Mr. Moore contacted me the morning after I called & left a message. His estimate was very close to the actual price. It took him less than 3 weeks to come out & complete the survey. I was provided the original plus 3 copies of the survey in addition to doing the actual survey. I, at the last minute, decided to ask if he was able to do my son's property & consider it part of the total job. He was able to do so & charged me the same amount as for mine, but my son's property was much harder to do. He gave me some advice on how far in I should put my fencing which will be installed in the next 2 weeks. I also asked him if he knew anyone who wanted or somebody who could haul off some I-beams that were located at the back of my son's property. His very quick and simple reply was to bury them in the back yard. We are in the process of so doing. This company goal is to take care of the small projects that the larger companies don't have time to do
- RESIDENTIAL SURVEYS INCJohn is straightforward, professional, replies quickly and has competitive prices. We owe him a steak dinner for his time!
- RESIDENTIAL SURVEYS INClls I contacted John in early May. I did not need a full property survey, only my southern border in order to determine if I need to move a fence line. They have been swamped with business. After we traded calls several times, he apologized for their inability to do my job in a timely manner so he told me had sub-contracted my job to a former employee and that he would take care of me. Randy did the job today in this heat and took the timeto double check the measurements and fully explain everything to me
- RESIDENTIAL SURVEYS INCTheir price was WAY below everybody else and they did a good job. They communicated well, worked with my schedule, showed up on time even in yucky weather, were professional, and sent me the official survey report very quickly. What else could you want? Highly recommended.
- Herring Surveying COHerring Survey was extremely knowledgable and timely getting this work done. We had lots of questions about the process and they handled them promptly and professionally. They worked with us throughout the entire process from start to finish. Their experience and knowledge working with county was very apparant. We considered other survey companies, but are glad we went with Herring and would use them again
- RESIDENTIAL SURVEYS INCExcellent!! Two gentlemen came on time, very professional and explained in detail when I asked questions.
- Herring Surveying COWe were thinking about putting a fence or retaining wall in our backyard. So, we had them to survey our land to show our property lines. I spoke to them only over the phone. They were very professional and knowledgeable. They came out the day that they said they were going to do it. They marked everything excellently. They sent us a certified certificate of survey which mapped our house with all the measurements. They also gave us a project plan. They were really good
- RESIDENTIAL SURVEYS INCShowed up on time the first day but couldn't complete project. Had to call them back two weeks later and remind them to get completed.
- KAW VALLEY ENGINEERING INCWe would use them again in the future if needed because they have our blueprints on their system now. Their prices were a bit high but they give excellent service.
- RESIDENTIAL SURVEYS INCOne thing he did is right where they stake our property and it abutted a neighbor's property. Where they put a stake in they dug a hole and the neighbor's property was right in that area. They had tore up a big chunk of grass and then they stuck a stake there and I saw it and I said "Oh my God", so I tried to put it back in place the I talked to the neighbor and he said he noticed and he is wondering what went on, so I had to explain to him and he said "but why would they dig such a big hole?". I just did not feel that they did it in a neat way as they could have and that was the thing that got me. I gave the guy a copy a survey that had been done like a few years before and I gave him a copy of the cover page which had the drawing of the lot so he could see that we had one done. He took it with him. I had to call him to say we would like to get the copy back because that is the only copy we had and he said "okay we will send that when we send your report back out" and we got the report from them sometime later and the thing was when they gave us their survey, it looked like they had laid a piece of paper on top of the original one that we had done. We looked at it and this looks like they just used ours and laid it down and then drew their dimensions on another sheet of paper. We are not going to use them again because. It just seemed like it was done in a lazy way. We definitely would not use them again
Last update on July 6, 2018
Land Surveyors in Kansas City
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Kansas City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!