Get matched with top phone repair shops in Jacksonville, FL
There are 2 highly-rated local phone repair shops.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Phone Repair Reviews in Jacksonville
- iFix&CellI took my phone in on Dec 27, 2016 and they said they had to order part off Amazon. I ask if it would be a brand part and they said yes. Told me it would be a couple days. I didn't hear from them all week so I called on Jan 4 and they said it was ready. I picked up phone that day. It worked fine except it cut off by itself a couple of times during the 2 weeks, but it come back on when I booted it back up so I didn't think much about it. I only had it back about 2 weeks when I went to bed that night it was fully charged and the next morning I woke up it was off and would not come on at all. I took it back cause it was still under their 30 day warranty and I paid them $234.33 to fix it. The owner said he would ck it out and call me in a couple of hours and let me know. I didn't hear from him again as stated that day. So my daughter came over the next day and we went to the place and he said the phone was no good that the motherboard was bad and fried the part they put in it. My daughter ask how do u know the motherboard is bad and fried the part my mother just paid u 234.33 to replace the LCD you said was broke, but u didn't tell her her then the motherboard was bad. His wife came out and my daughter ask them what they were going to do about the warranty he said nothing cause my phone fried their part. I paid for the part not them. My daughter said that she felt they should at least give her mother half the money back cause it was still under their warranty and his wife said they could not do that until they could get another part in to check it out after he already said the motherboard was fried. They went in the back to talk, her and her husband and another employee that just came in. The employee came back out and said they had another galexy note4 at home and they would bring it in the next morning to check it out and to call around 11 am. My daughter waited to 3:pm and called. The owner told her they checked it out and it was the motherboard and could not be fixed. She ask him if he was going to refund her mother's money cause they didn't tell her when they fixed it and charged her 234.33 that it possibly had other damage, and that she told them she dropped it so everything should have been checked before just replacing one part. And her mother was on a fixed income and didn't have that kind of money to just lose for nothing and it was still under their warranty. He said no he wasn't going to refund any money. My daughter said well can u at least split the cost and give her at least half her money, he said no. My daughter said ok I'll see you in small claims court he said fine and hung up on her. His wife Cathay called right back and said he was wrong that they had not checked the phone out yet cause they didn't have another phone yet. She ask if we could give her a couple more days to get another galaxy note 4 in to check it out. So it seemed pretty obvious that their stories we're not the same. My daughter said ok a couple days. We still didn't hear anything for another 5or6 days. And I couldn't understand why they just didn't order another part. Both her and her husband have ugly attitudes. Not very friendly when u frist go there. I started not to leave my phone when I frist took it there cause of there unfriendly personalitys, but I don't like to drive far from home and they were just up the street so I thought it's okay not everyone has a good customer service attitude and that was not all that should matter, it should be quality service. After we had not heard from them again we started to find some reviews that were very bad, one to do with a man in the service was really bad and another one with a bad confrontation, so my daughter called once again and the wife said they still had not got another phone in to check mine out. She said all they could do was give me a 100.oo credit on one of there used phones, my daughter told her that was wrong that I didn't want to nor have the money to buy a used phone from them. She said well u can wait till we get a note4 phone in from someone or just come get it. So we went and picked up the phone. I don't think it's right that you pay that kind of money to have a phone fixed and it's still under their warranty and they are supposed to be a professional business but are telling you that they want honor their warranty when something goes wrong and you have to wait until someone else brings in another bad phone like yours before they can check out the new part that I paid for in the frist place. They are suppose to be a reputable business and should have more parts or order the parts needed. I don't even have a way to know if they even put a new part in my phone cause my glass was not broken they said it was the LCD behind the glass. So they could have put a used part in my phone and it didn't last, I have no way of knowing until I get the money to send it to Samsung. They don't give you an itemized bill, nor anything showing warranty, they just tell you. I think they really just know they can take advantage of certain people and they know when you come in there that you are stressed and really need your phone, also if you seem like a nice person they can get over on you. People please beware of this phone repair shop. Just because they are in a upperclass of town doesn't mean they are a good business. And do your research on these phone repair shops. I'm hoping to take them to small claims court, cause it is very wrong for them to treat people like this. I still have to take my phone to Samsung to have them check it out and then I will know for sure what happened and what was put in my phone. I have receipt and a police report showing the date I picked it up and it was,still under their warranty. I would Not recommend anyone to trust them
- Coastal-Tel.ComDo not under any circumstances use this provider, Albert Hudson dba Secured Connections, LLC dba Coastal-tel.com. First, he has co-opted the corporate names for which he has no legal right and from what we can determine has walked away from several like projects in our community. We paid him over $11,000 for telephone and equipment installation for which he did almost no work and found ourselves obligated to hire 2 other fims to fix what he messed up and finish the installation at an additional cost in excess of $6700.
Last update on March 3, 2017
Phone Repair Services in Jacksonville
#1 Nation wide electronics repair company! Call to schedule your repair today. Diagnostics are always free and all repairs come with a 90 Day Warranty. We fix your device or it's free. Guaranteed! Additional Contact name - Adam Nations, Carissa Harris.
"The service was excellent. I was informed up front about the parts needed, length of time and then completion. The service was met for all expectations."
Freedom IT Repair is a locally owned and operated computer services and IT company that values honesty and integrity and treats your computer system as if it were our own. We have over 8 years of experience in the field to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next computer issues or upgrades. Our technicians are educated with degrees in computer science as well to ensure you are getting the best in the business. You will find us to be competitively priced with close..
"I received a call in less than 30 seconds after my request. Zach was very nice and professional. Although I chose another company for my needs, I felt that Freedom IT could easily do the job and would have no problem hiring them. I chose another company only because I developed a connection with the other person. Although I did not use this company, If their work matches their professionalism and customer service over the phone, you should be very pleased.
7 employees currently. Our Tech's are ITT A + certified. We accept all major types of credit cards, debit cards, cash and PayPal.
"My glass was shattered. After several tries, my HOME button was finally fixed. Unit has been working fine since. <br />"
With more than 15 years of industry experience, Pogo Security is the number one choice for your security solutions. We now service Florida and the Greater Los Angeles area. Let one of our highly experienced and knowledgeable representatives survey your site and tailor a unique security system to suit your needs with a free estimate—your satisfaction is guaranteed! With the right tools, experience, and personnel our fully licensed and insured team will design, install, and maintain your secu..
"The owner is very nice. The man who came to fix the camera was nicely dressed/profession/fast/knowledgeable. The price for a first time/come out today and fix the problem, was very reasonable. My old camera company was the worst and never picked up the phone. I now have a new camera company and I am happy
The Best of St Augustine 2013 in Computer Repair Services! Residential and Commercial Computer Repair & IT Services Information Age Technology LLC. is a full-service IT provider company. We offer specialized, highly customized technology solutions for residential customers and small and medium sized businesses. Using powerful, state-of-the art development tools, our technicians will build your system from the ground up
Phone ResQ specializes in Cell phone and Gadget repair. We are locally owned and operated. We accept all major forms of payment. Ask about our in store coupons! Cracked screen on your expensive mobile device? No problem! Phone ResQ is your #1 source for cost effective repairs! SAME DAY SERVICE!
BVE Enterprises is a fully insured company that primarily works on low voltage systems. The business is owned and operated by a U.S. Marine Corps veteran of 8 years, which is where many of the skills required for this line of work were picked up. For larger jobs, we work with other insured, experienced, and reputable subcontractors. We gladly accept cash, local checks, and credit cards through our secure card processing agent, Square. We are proud to offer discounts to Seniors, Veterans, Fi..
We are a Retired Military Veteran of 25 years, We are proud to offer you Exclusive pricing that is unmatched to our Competitors. We offer 1 Free 2 Line Phone with the Purchase of Residential Service, Try before you buy, We are proud and confident in our Service and Products that we Ship your Phone ( S ) out Priority mail and you can try them for 30 days before your first payment is due! Our Goal is Complete Customer Service! Thank you for Supporting your Military
"Great service! Very fast response, very polite, love supporting our veterans, very knowledgeable "
10+ years of experience, High Quality Repairs, Affordable Prices, 10-7pm Monday-Saturday
"He was thourough, efficent, and fairly priced."
iCracked is the world's largest mobile, on-demand repair and trade-in network for iOS devices. We provide lifecycle service for your iPhone, iPad, iPod or Samsung. If you need to repair your device, one of our iTechs will come to your home, office, or local cafe to perform a repair. Most repairs can be done in under an hour and are backed by our lifetime warranty. Have a used or broken device in a drawer? With our incredible Express Sell service, one our iTechs will come to you to buy yo..
See all 2 highly rated companies in JacksonvilleJoin Angi now
Find phone repair shops in
- Fleming Island,
- Orange Park,
- Atlantic Beach,
- Fruit Cove,
- Jacksonville Beach,
- Neptune Beach,
- Ponte Vedra Beach,
- Ponte Vedra,
- Green Cove Springs,
- Fernandina Beach,
- Amelia Village,
- Saint Augustine,
- Saint Marys,
- Saint Johns,
- Keystone Heights,
- Kings Bay,
phone repair shops in Jacksonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Freedom IT4929 Skyway Dr
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
- iFix&Cell11701 San Jose Blvd #8
Jacksonville, Florida 32223
- Smart Home Control Solutions Inc10950 San Jose Blvd Ste 60
Jacksonville, Florida 32223
- uBreakiFix Roosevelt4495 Roosevelt Blvd Ste 308
Jacksonville, Florida 32210
- Freedom IT
- Coastal-Tel.Com535 Ocean Ave
Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034
- Computer Express5640 Montana Ave. Suite C 4
El Paso, Texas 79925
- iRepairFast3787 Palm Valley RD STE 101
Ponte Vedra, Florida 32082
- iResQ15346 S Keeler
Olathe, Kansas 66062
- Pogo Intelligent Systems4960 SW 52nd St
Davie, Florida 33314
- Pogo Intelligent Systems
- Refresh Computers820 E St Rd 434
Longwood, Florida 32750
- Refresh Computers
- Vetstelecom255 Bailey Plantation Dr
Richmond Hill, Georgia 31324