Buying a home is a big deal and may be stressful for a first-time buyer. A home warranty might give you peace of mind and help you settle into home ownership.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Houston, TX
There are 3 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Houston
- Texas Master PlumberAfter a MAJOR hassle with another plumber contracted through our home warranty company, TMP was sent to research our issue. They showed up on time, were professional, helpful, experienced, and personable. Our situation required a second visit from them because they wanted to use their line camera, which was elsewhere, On their return visit they again showed up in a timely manner and were just as awesome as the first time. They also saved us some serious money! - VERY important, not only because we had just purchased this house and had a lot of new bills, but because we were still getting used to paying higher bills. Saving us money was a huge boon to us, and we couldn't thank them enough. Overall, this team worked quickly, efficiently, and professionally. Their customer service is A+++!!! Would definitely use them again
- Texas Master PlumberAnother plumbing company came out in the morning and after a horrible experience and no work being completed, I placed another call to the Warranty Company to have someone else come fix the leaks. Within a few minutes someone from Texas Master Plumber called and said that they would be able to come that afternoon. The plumber arrived as scheduled and listened to what needed to be done. He did the repairs quickly and was very professional. What a different experience! From the first phone call until the job was complete, Texas Master Plumber was excellent
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesTina at OneGuard did an excellent job of understanding the capabilities of the current oven to ensure a like kind replacement. Since we had the “professional kitchen upgrade” option, we were given a comparable oven to the one being replaced. We had the option of accepting the offered Monogram double oven or a cash out. We took the Monogram. Tina monitored the delivery and installation. Outstanding service. Our only cost was the initial service fee of $69 when we reported our upper oven was not working properly
- Turrentine Insurance AgencySo far, they have answered all of our questions and they beat our other insurance companies' prices to death. We have better coverage and we are impressed with their professionalism.
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesOne guard , they are more than a business, it is not about the money, I dont think that they are after the money because they covered a lot of services for a low premium
- Landmark Home WarrantyLandmark couldn't have been more professional. The company they referred the repair to I was pleased to find out is very highly rated, and they were at the house three hours after I called Landmark, and the a/c was up and running an hour later with no issues in getting Landmark to pay for the repairs. Overall a quick and simple process and I'm extremely grateful I had the home warranty as paying for such a large repair after just closing on the house would have been a tough hit to my finances
- Landmark Home WarrantyWe couldn't have been happier with Landmark's service and the repair people they sent out. We plan on upgrading our home warranty coverage with them when our renewal comes up. We saved thousands of dollars by having Landmark. Any home warranty company will save you money in repairs if you have a big job like an AC unit, but most of them are impossible to deal with and will look for every out they can find to not have to cover the cost of a new unit. When the repair guys reported to Landmark that we would need a whole new unit (condenser and coil) they approved it within about 8 hours and we were able to set up the repair. It is SO nice to work with a home warranty company that is honest and cares about their customers
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesWent great! The contractor was professional, courteous, helpful in providing information on what you should and should not put down the disposal to make it last longer, was dressed professionally, clean and when job was completed was very concerned on leaving his area clean; was very concerned whether I was happy with the job he performed and sincere in making the customer happy. He left the receipt and telephone number in case I had questions. I would most likely ask for this company again if I ever have another appliance service call. OneGuard Home Warranties was quick and professional in setting up the service call and employee who contacted me was very pleasant on the phone. I will recommend this company to all I know
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesOne call is all it takes. No hassle, they take care of problems that on other provider will. I've used them 4 times so far since August of 2013. Fast, friendy, professional services is what I got from OneGuard customer service. Specially Cynthia, she is the best.
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesFrom the moment of contact until completion of service was very fast. The representives at One Guard were very polite, efficient and friendly. I was contacted by appliance company within 2 hours and was so pleased with the work. I can not tell you how happy we are with One Guard. We used to use AHS and had horror stories with the lack of service and customer support. I feel like I am talking to a small family owned business when I contact One Guard. Fast, efficient,fair price and very friendly is a good discription of One Guard. Keep up the good work. Wish I would have found out about this company earlier. You know it's a good company when the service providers for the compettitors recommend One Guard
Last update on May 31, 2019
Home Warranty Companies in Houston
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
If you need home warranty advice, review these tips to understand how they work. Start with a reputable company and understand the contract before signing.
Home warranties can be a great way to protect your home’s systems and appliances for a set cost. Here’s how much you can expect to pay for a home warranty.
Find home warranty companies in
- West University Place,
- Southside Place,
- Spring Valley Village,
- Hedwig Village,
- Bunker Hill Village,
- Hunters Creek,
- Piney Point,
- Jacinto City,
- Galena Park,
- South Houston,
- Jersey Village,
- Meadows Place,
- Brookside Village,
- Deer Park,
- Missouri City,
- Sugar Land,
home warranty companies in Houston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- American Residential Warranty
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
Liberty, Missouri 64068
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc
- Fidelity National Home Warranty21502 Hales Hunt Ct
Spring, Texas 77388
- Fidelity National Home Warranty
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty
- OneGuard Home Warranties20410 N 19th Ave. Suite 200
Phoenix, Arizona 85027
- OneGuard Home Warranties
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri 64114
- Rescue Link
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
- Surface Link
- Veteran Electric Inc4827 Treaschwig Rd
Spring, Texas 77373
- Veteran Electric Inc