Get matched with top land surveyors in Greensboro, NC
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Greensboro
- Whitt Land Surveying, P.C.AWESOME! David Whitt did a great job surveying our lot. He was professional, he was on time, he was agreeable, he did what he said he would do, all at a very reasonable price. I have high standards so it means something when I say, I highly recommend him. I which more service people were like him. Five stars all the way. Best kept secret in Winston
- Kale EngineeringKale was professional, easy to work with, and didn't require me to be on-site for the survey. I will definitely call them for any future surveying needs.
- Kale EngineeringThey were able to come out sooner than originally expected. We were supplied with a report and map. Very quick,efficient and professional. Cost was reasonable.
- Jay Lowe Carolina Cornerstone SurveyingThis provider told me how long it would take but beat his own estimate by a large margin. It was easy to do business with this company and I got what i needed done.
- Kale EngineeringRight from the start Mr. Kale was friendly and professional. He explained everything I had to do to obtain my permit. The team that did the survey were friendly and explained everything they found. A lot of problems surfaced because of many mistakes made on the the original survey done in 1969, causing it to take much longer to complete. At least twice the field hours were required to complete the survey. Mr. Kale honored the original quote of $400 and offered his support through the permitting process, even though he could have billed me for the extra work that was involved. I would highly recommend Kale Engineering and will definitely use them for any work I need done in the future
- Kale EngineeringProvided a complete survey of our home property including a digital and paper map. Marked the corners and other boundaries for the property. They made two trips (weather interrupted the first trip) and were very prompt and courteous. I do not think I could have asked for more.
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLCWe have 2 issues and needed to know property lines. I contacted them directly through Angie's list and got a call 15 minutes later. He said he likes to give Angie list members priority. We now know where a fence can be placed and who 20 overgrown Leland Cyprus trees belong to in order to ultimately take take
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLCMatt was right on time. He was very professional and through. Hot only found my corner markers put also put markers throughout so I would know where to place my fence. I would/will use him again.
- Kale EngineeringThis job was originally scheduled to be completed on August 11, 2014, but was delayed until August 15, 2014 due to staffing illness. The owner, Randall Kale was very prompt in advising me of the problem and did his best to reschedule the appointment to work best with my job/ family obligations. Randall completed the project himself in a timely manner—market and pointed out the property lines—as well as provide detailed information on the surveying process. He called toward the end of the job so I did not have to spend 4 hours at the house watching him and his colleague work. In addition, Randall offered a $10 coupon off the total cost over $300.00. Very happy with the work performed. As a former New Yorker, I am a bit of a skeptic but was pleasantly surprised by his professionalism. KUDOS
- Louis Cantor CompanyThey did exactly as requested, in a timely manner, informing us along the way. Promises made, promises kept!
Last update on October 23, 2020
Land Surveyors in Greensboro
Professional Land Surveyor in NC since 1989 Specializing in residential construction surveying
"AWESOME! David Whitt did a great job surveying our lot. He was professional, he was on time, he was agreeable, he did what he said he would do, all at a very reasonable price. I have high standards so it means something when I say, I highly recommend him. I which more service people were like him. Five stars all the way. Best kept secret in Winston.
Kale Engineering is a small civil engineering and land surveying business, which was founded in 1991.
"They did an excellent job...came the day after my initial contact. Was prompt, courteous and professional. Cost was competitive. Explained very specifically what they would do. I was present to greet them but knew I would not be present when they finished. They were very accommodating. "Greg" left me his phone number and told me to call him when I returned home and he or his associate would come back and walk the property with me to show me what they had done, answer any questions I had and show me where they had put the iron stakes. They did just that. Very pleased with the service. I would highly recommend.
FULL GUTTER SERVICE anything from repairs, cleaning, guards , and installs. don't keep looking at those nasty gutters, call Colby today for set up time. www.colbymortonshomerepair.com offering good prices and fully insured. -no mess left behind- Find us on Facebook and Instagram Facebook is Www.facebook.com/colbymortonroofin
"We needed some insurance work done on our roof and Colby was recommended. He had done some work for our son. Of all the others who came to do an estimate, Colby did the most comprehensive review and actually went up and took detailed pictures of what was wrong and what needed to be done. Absolutely courteous throughout, he explained how he would do it and everything. On the day they started, his crew arrived on time, and immediately went to work. They went over everything and when done, they left no trace that they ever were here. No trash, no junk shingles, just a clean, professional job. We are really, really pleased with Colby and his entire team. I would recommend Colby's for any work you need on your home as we will have him do a lot more for us. Our family is happy and you will be, too. Thanks Colby! Ibrahim
Specializing in lot surveys for closing and boundary marking.
"Mr. Rowles came out on a Saturday to complete a request for my property to be surveyed. He clearly a marked all four corners of the property line as well as in between to show all lines on the property. I suspected my neighbors were encroaching on the property with their fence. Mr. Rowles was approached by the neighbors inquiry of what he was doing. He responded professionally to their no so nice attitude and completed the job as requested. Afterwards we spoke via telephone on exactly what he discovered from the survey. He also sent a notarized copy of the survey. He did and excellent job and I will recommend him anyone who needs this type of service. <br />
.Business over 55 years old. Second and third generation custom builders. Master carpentry.
"I LIKED THAT THIS COMPANY TOOK CARE OF EVERY ASPECT OF BUILDING THE ROOM. THEY LISTENED TO WHAT WE WANTED AND INCORPORATED THAT ON TO OUR HOUSE. THE WORK WENT SMOOTHLY AND THEY FINISHED WHEN PROMISED."
Morgan Surveying is a locally owned and operated company. We have been in business in the Guilford County, North Carolina area for the past 28 years, providing surveying services to private individuals, local legal firms and developers for a wide variety of surveying needs. We have worked with City and County planning and zoning departments and are familiar with local ordinances and procedures for research and recordings. Our goal is to provide quality and reliable services in a timely and co..
Donald E Robinson Professional Land Surveying is a small firm located in Graham, NC. At present I employ 2 field technicians that perform a variety of on-site services. I work out of my homes, so, I choose to bring my business "to you". I provide free estimate on all my services. Once my services have been completed or certain phases have been completed I will hand-deliver the Certified Final Map and/or invoice at which time payment is due. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice, unless,..
WHO WE ARE: Hello, our names are Chad Holloway and Stephanie Holloway. We are a dynamic duo who took a chance after Chad's 16+ years in excavation to start our own company in March 2021. We work together as a team in the dirt as well as in the office. We are dedicated to delivering A rated services, using professional and ethical processes, and helping you get the greatest value from your property/project - whether that is functionality or profitability. Our top principles are 1) deliverin..
Logistical Solutions is powered by a Construction Manager and Licensed General Contractor who excel in technically challenging projects. Complex designs, occupied spaces, restrictive sites, fast track schedules, and tough budgets are characteristics of projects made for Logistical Solutions. We are known by owners, architects, and engineers as a world class builder who can be trusted to deliver quality on time and on budget. Logistical Solutions is a company whose people understand the pow..
See all 2 highly rated companies in GreensboroJoin Angi now
Find land surveyors in
- Pleasant Garden,
- Browns Summit,
- Oak Ridge,
- High Point,
- Belews Creek,
land surveyors in Greensboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Wilson Surveying Inc402 Blandwood Ave
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
- Wilson Surveying Inc
- Colby's Home Repairs Gutters & RoofingPO Box 185
Wallburg, North Carolina 27373
- Colby's Home Repairs Gutters & Roofing
- Kale Engineering3550 Vest Mill Rd
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27103
- Kale Engineering
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLC5550 77 Center Dr
Charlotte, North Carolina 28217
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLC