Wondering what a garden tiller is, and if you need one for your garden? Learn how a rototiller improves growing conditions by turning over and aerating soil.
Get matched with top rototillers in Grand Rapids, MI
There are 2 highly-rated local rototillers.
Rototilling Services in Grand Rapids
- Business Description:GeoX Excavating & Installation LLC is a Michigan- based, family-owned company offering a wide range of services to the greater Grand Rapids area to the Traverse City area. Unsure if we service your area? Contact us! We pride ourselves on being a comprehensive service provider in several aspects including, but not limited to : excavation Demolition Dump trailer rentals Residential services Geothermal services Lawncare At GeoX, We strive to provide the hig..Recent Review:The service was great. Good customer service and professional help. iI would hire him again in the future.Jordan r.
- Business Description:Our mission is to glorify God as we embody the gospel through our hard labor and our honest behavior. Our desire is to bring satisfaction to the customer as they seek to improve their household. And to facilitate growth for student workers as they experience the business world from a Christian perspectiveRecent Review:1" of gravel removed from under old deck, $1,000!!!! We did it ourselves and gave it to a neighbor. They claim they do landscaping but when asked if would build landscape planter said no. Felt like a bunch of college kids trying to make $$ during time offMary O.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated company since 1962 in the greater Grand Rapids area. Licensed and insured with modern equipment. Ken Vandenbout, Licensed Fertilizer Applicator, the company owner is out in the field with the staff at all times. Additional email Vbsnowandlawn@aol.comRecent Review:Great job doing lawn care and snow removal!John S.
- Business Description:Touch of Green Landscaping is a locally owned family business that has been serving Grand Rapids and all surrounding areas for the past 11 years. We specialize in Landscape/Waterfeature Design & Installation and provide many other services. We stand behind our motto: "Quality Is Our #1 Priority", as our customers not only keep us in business, but are the reason we are in business! We are fully licensed and insured and provide a wide range of services year round. Your property is our passion, ..Recent Review:Spent over 40k on landscaping for my house. Bought 15 trees that were 12-15 foot tall. Most looked rough to begin, many were planted wrong with the mounds above the ground, the trees were even set/planted very crooked and talked to Jason about my concerns. He said they have a 1 year warranty and we would replace them if they started dying. Less than a year later I showed him they were dying and he said he would replace them. I also had a very large boulder retaining wall put in place by his company and at that time I showed him it was falling down. Big boulders stacked on small boulders. I have small kids and it’s right below my patio and there ledgestone steps through it. I am terrified to have them go near it. There are many other problems like trees and bushes that were dead before the 1 year warranty and he would not replace them. Stay away from this companyDan T.
- Business Description:3 employees. Uses subs for licensed trades. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email.
- Business Description:Our knowledgeable and experienced landscape professionals are motivated and committed to quality craftsmanship and customer service. Their hard work and determination is unparalleled in the landscape industry. Because of our employees, we have built a solid reputation for awareness and detail, the ability to meet demanding deadlines and unmatched customer satisfactionRecent Review:THE LANDSCAPERS ARE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT THEIR WORK. I THINK MY LAWN LOOKS GREAT. THEY ALSO DO EXTRA THINGS LIKE SWEEP THE STREET. I DON'T THINK I'LL BE HIRING ANYONE ELSE TO DO MY LAWN FOR AWHILE.BRYAN C.
- Business Description:22 YEAR General contractor all building and remodeling services.Recent Review:I was not pleased because they often did not show up and did not do a complete job. They did not follow through with everything in the contract and did not come back with extra materials. The owner was a nice guy but did not do a good job. He was very tardy and failed to show so I will not use them again in the futureKay A.
- Business Description:We are an outdoor design and build landscape company. We use advanced 3D Digital Modeling to build an outdoor space and present to the client. We have a very experienced crew to carry out the detail and quality needed for our dream spaces
- Business Description:We are a full service landscape and excavation contractor, who can complete most service's in house, which allows you to work with one person for your complete project. We also are a licensed builder.Recent Review:The first 2 years we used this company, the service was fine. <br /> Year 2013: I believe the owner hired and used someone new to plow our driveway and here's the order of the damage to our property over that winter: <br /> first snow: 2 - 3 inches - took out some sod at the top of our driveway. we picked out the grass and replaced. had to plant seed in a few of the areas the following spring <br /> 3rd snow fall - took out some of our ornamental shrubs by the driveway (cut the corner too close) - 2 of the shrubs were torn up enough that they needed to be pulled out and replaced (these shrubs were 17 years old and were doing great) <br /> Took out our mailbox on an extremely cold/snowy winter weekend - we put it back up <br /> Hit our garage doors - nice dents (3) that are still there today <br /> Hydraulic leak on the truck later in the season left fluid on our driveway and white garage doors <br /> After each incident, we contacted owner of company. There was the "yes, we'll take care of it" but received nothing for the losses. The driver never admitted to taking out the mail box and it wasn't until we called on the garage doors that the response was "yeah, I hit it". The owner said he had someone who could fix/replace it, but there was no follow up when spring/summer came. <br /> Needless to say, we've moved to another service this year. I do not recommend this company. <br /angela h.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful rototilling service articles
Need rototiller repair? Here’s a look a two common issues you can likely fix on your own, and one that would best be handled by a professional repairman.
Find rototillers in
rototillers in Grand Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Accurate Cut And Landscape10080 Rentsman NE
Cedar Springs, Michigan
- Accurate Cut And Landscape
- GROUND CONTROL roperty management18688 174 ave spring lake
- GROUND CONTROL roperty management
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services4519 Toledo Ave N
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services
- MDH Construction30 Lakewood Rd.
Twin Lake, Michigan
- MDH Construction
- Platinum Landscape Management2111 Knollpoint Dr.
- Platinum Landscape Management
- RELIABLE HOME SVC736 58TH ST
- RELIABLE HOME SVC
- VandenBout Snowplowing & Lawn Maintenance Inc7154 Morse Lake Ave
- VandenBout Snowplowing & Lawn Maintenance Inc