Buying a used piano can be an exciting—but nerve-wracking—process, especially when damage could be lurking below the surface. Whether you’re a piano expert or a total novice, we’ve got some tips for how to buy a quality used piano.
Get matched with top piano moving companies in Fresno, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local piano moving companies.
Recent Piano Movers Reviews in Fresno
- PNM MoversExcellent. Pack N Move was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. Took extra care of antique furniture & a grand piano. Look no further for a quality moving service!
- B & L PIANO SVCThey were on time and moved carefully. I have newly refinished hardwood floors and they were very careful not to mark the floors. I had caster cups and they placed them with no problems.
- B & L PIANO SVCThey made the job seem so simple. After the piano seller's delivery people DROPPED (and destroyed) the first one, I paid extra to have this company go pick up the second one. I watched them and couldn't stop mumbling "this is how its supposed to be done." Not a mark on it, delivered timely and professionally. You definitely get what you pay for
- B & L PIANO SVCHe was prompt and he seemed knowledgeable. They moved that piano so quickly; they definitely had everything that they needed. I have recommended them to my friends and all of the piano tuners in town recommended this company.
- B & L PIANO SVCOwner came with two other movers and quickly and professionally moved my piano. Protective and appropriate equipment was used. Arrived on time with agreed upon amount.
- B & L PIANO SVCvery prompt, courteous, and quick. They really knew what they were doing. I would use them again. I would recommend them to any friend or loved one.
- All Action Piano - Greg StainthorpGreg dropped our 1890 Chickering Grand piano in the moving process. Repairs were made at a second shop in Fresno totaling $2100. The bills were submitted to Greg. No response other than to say he had insurance. The fact is, he did not have the proper insurance to cover the repairs, something that a mover with 20+ years experience should have known about. We ended up going to small claims where he stated that the damage was pre-existing. Further, that he had spent many hours meticulously repairing the damage he caused. In other words, he lied his *** off. We did not get the judgement. For the record, hire this piano mover at your own risk and, if you do, take lots of "before" and "after" pictures. You may need them. The attached pictures were taken after the fact. Pretty obvious. If they were "pre-existing" the prudent thing for him to have done was say "hey, there's damage here". He didn't because it did not exist before he handled the piano
Piano Movers in Fresno
- Business Description:Pack N Move Fresno, CA, 93722 Pack n Move is one of the leading movers in California. Our company makes sure that everything that our customers need to be moved will be moved. For inquiries, please call us! Packing Service, Professional Moving, Affordable Moving Malaga, CA Moving Company, Moving Service, Household Movers, Reliable Movers, Loading and Unloading Movers http://packnmovevisalia.coRecent Review:These guys are the BEST! Owner is professional, helpful, wonderful!Heather L.
- Business Description:Strong Oak Moving has 15 years of quality experience in the moving industry. We know what it takes to get your move done quickly without damaging your belongings. We're locally owned and operated out of Visalia CA and are dedicated to quality service. Please call or click for an estimate today. “YOUR FAVORITE LOCAL MOVERS”Recent Review:Our move went great! Jose and his employees were courteous, respectful and hard workers. The move was temporary while have a home built and we will have Strong Oak Moving move us again into that new home.Carol B.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sales Manager: email@example.com; Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org; Dispatch Manager: email@example.com; Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of professional experience in long distance moving, we are here to make your move as seamless as possible.Recent Review:I spoke with Anthony and he was nice and did a fantastic job speaking to me over the phone. The movers were great.Jess M.
- Business Description:5x Super Service Award Winner! The name ‘Magic Moving & Storage’ is synonymous with quality, trust, and professionalism. Local/long distance, residential & commercial moves. Short or long term storage. Full service or partial packing, custom crating, pianos, safes, fine art & antiques . For decades we’ve been moving individuals, families, Military members and businesses all over the Bay Area, California, the United States and the World! Let us tailor a custom Local Bay Area moving, Long Dista..Recent Review:Excellent service and people! These guys were professional and skilled tradesmen. Help me on combining an office and residential move here locally. They hit the ground running, on time uniformed, experienced & even help me disconnect computers routers etc and pack last minute items. Worth every penny, will definitely use them again in the future! Hire Magic Moving & StorageRich N.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:Cleveland, OH - Established here in 1897 with horse and wagon, Eyring Movers is still moving residential and business customers (local and long distance) but now with a modern fleet of trucks! With full company management from start to finish, our men pack, load and deliver to the final destination, allowing you to remain carefree. Eyring Movers has continued to grow through referrals and an excellent reputation for over 120 years. Eyring Movers is a member of the Ohio Association of Movers, ..
- Business Description:All Action Piano - Greg Stainthorp
- Business Description:Our Movers have extensive experience in interstate moving with almost 3 decades of experience in the business, you can trust our expert planning, packing, and logistics to ensure minimal stress for you. After getting a free in-home estimate, you will be provided with an all inclusive quote for your relocation. We also offer state of art storage facilities if you need a place for your things to stay before you are able to settle in. You will get 30 days of free storage in your origin state wh..Recent Review:ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE! BEWARE! Where to begin... I guess the beginning, I spoke with Randy, nice enough guy, told be the history of the company, whey they are better than others, and their pricing is lower because they do not outsource to other movers, that they do all the work themselves and they are local.. All sounded great to me! Randy was very easy to work with he called back when requested, and even provided a quote over the phone! I expressed my concern that no other company does this, that they want to come out, he assured me as long as there were no extra items at the time of the move, it would be right on the money. I called twice to add more than originally stated and he was able to give me the updated amount.. All seemed good to go.. fast forward to moving day. The movers were to arrive at 1pm, they did not get to our house until 6, they said they were stuck at another job..at 8pm, they stopped working and stated they would have to come back the next day to finish...the nightmare begins to unfold.. the mover stated that I had double of what was originally noted and that the price was going to be a lot more than what was quoted...so here we are they have half of my belongings on the truck, and I am now backed into a corner to either pay double of what was quoted or they are not coming back..(Hostage situation) I felt I had to choice I had to give the ok, or who knows what would have happened to my things. I tried calling Randy several times, left messages, emails, and nothing back from him to this day (Classic Bait and Switch). Day 2..the fun continues, they get the rest of our things and are supposedly in route to our final destination. They are to arrive in 12 days..(cross country Move) on day 12 I call as I have not heard from anyone, supposedly the truck had broke down in Missouri.. no call, no warning of being late, nothing. But things happen, so we wait..and wait..and wait..it is now day 18, and they will be here in 2 days. A completely different moving company show's up..they were a total mess, (although friendly!) they left all the moving blankets because he didn't want to unwrap them(the only good thing out of all this, we have 20 moving blankets!) our antique desk has been dismantled into three pieces, and the wood is split, all of our dishes and platters have been shattered, three mirrors shattered, our shark vacuum is missing, our entire patio set is missing (we got the cushions however!) the back of a chair is missing..and we received the legs for a table that is not ours, as well as 5 rugs that are not ours...I called Randy the manager, he stated he would work with us to issue a claim with their insurance company, Fair enough, I issued the claim, and have heard nothing in return..I have tried calling the insurance company, and emailing as well, with no return call, in fact no way of actually speaking with a live person.. and no email response. I Emailed Tony explaining this, he was to reach out to them and get back to me with a resolution, and now of coarse he has gone missing as well, will not call back, or respond to my emails. We have since replaced the vacuum, and bought new dishes, but are left saddened by the experience, We try to support local business as much as possible, and I am not one to leave bad reviews as things happen, and sometimes you cannot control that, but as a business you can however control how you respond to these situations. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy and I hope for your sanity and wallet that you pass them up for your moving needsSteven D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful piano mover articles
Professional piano movers help ensure the safe, smooth transportation of your instrument. Before you hire, it’s important to check qualifications, review references, and get a contract in writing. Find out the steps for hiring a piano mover here.
Piano moving costs factor in things like style (upright or grand), weight, and distance. Giving piano movers accurate info helps predict delivery costs.
Find piano moving companies in
- Del Rey
- San Joaquin
- Squaw Valley
- Orange Cove
piano moving companies in Fresno
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Gladiator Moving & Delivery LLC21129 Haviland Ave
- Gladiator Moving & Delivery LLC
- Helpful Movers LLC5280 N Bond St
- Helpful Movers LLC
- Roberts Moving Services & More3241 Alps Ln
- Roberts Moving Services & More
- Universal Moving6438 NW 5th Way
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Universal Moving