How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Fort Worth, TX
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Fort Worth
- Hanna Surveying and Engineering, LLCSam Hanna was extremely professional, knowledgable, thorough, and trustworthy throughout the process. He completed clearing our land and making a road in a timely manner. I am so thankful we chose him for our survey work and land development. I can't recommend this company enough! If you have any survey needs or land clearing needs give them a call!
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.I had a deadline and called several companies before I found one that would work with me and my bank. There was a mixup in some paper work and when it was realized the owner called me and admitted their mistake and immediately set out to correct the problem, having his surveyor come out after hours and work on it until it was submitted, meeting my deadline. I was very impressed with Mr. Davis's honesty and his eagerness to set things right. You don't see a lot of companies go out of their way to fix problems much less own up to them. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again
- Mobly Land Surveying IncThey were very responsive. They were able to come out pretty much the next day and they were very workable with scheduling. They were here exactly when they said they were going to be here and they did exactly what they said they were going to do. They kept to their word exactly.
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.phoned them at 8;30 in the morning, scott fielded my call. made appointment the guys came out at the date and time we sat. they did a very good job of explaining there work to me and what the charges were going to be. very personable, excellent all the way around. recommend them highly! thanks again
- Land Point SurveyorsI gave them a try because of their good reviews and they did not disappoint. Had them out to do a new survey because I had put up fences on 1 acre. Not only were they quick to respond, professional and pretty much everything else good, but they were reasonably priced and went above and beyond by marking the boundaries really good! Would highly recommend
- Proline Surveying, LtdAbsolutely would recommend David Rose with Proline. If it wasn't for his efforts, we wouldn't have been able to get the property excluded from the flood zones. If I need a survey company in the future I won't hesitate to contact them.
- American Structural InspectionThey had to do the soil test before they could decide how to design the structure. The thing that stands out is the knowledge that they have of structural engineering and honesty. By honesty I mean they don't lie by admission or position, in other words they are very straightforward and knowledgeable
- Peiser & Mankin Surveying, LLCOur neighbor continued to trespass on our property, so that's why we had a professional surveyor come to establish our property lines. Unfortunately, the trespassing neighbor called the police and harassed the surveyor team while they were trying to do their job. She wouldn't allow access to her backyard so that they could locate the pin. When the surveying was finished, it was proven that she had been trespassing, as my husband and I had already known, but the team remained professional, focused on the job at hand, and very patient and kind in spite of the nasty neighbor. This is an A+ company and we highly recommend them to anyone needing to establish property lines
- Land Point SurveyorsUsed Land Point Surveying because a previous survey by another provider was done incorrectly for my house in Dallas. They were able to give me an estimate after the initial phone call and they reviewed my property. Was very happy with the work they did. They also made a modification to the survey after I asked them to. Would definitely use them again in the future
- Land Point SurveyorsA+ all the way. The front office (Joanne) did a great job setting up the appointement and explaining the pricing options ... ths is great because you only buy what you need. For example for my property, which is about 1/4 acre, I was given these options : (1) Survey/mark the property boundaries only - $225, (2) Survey/mark the boundaries Plus the prints - $275, (3) Everything including structures and prints - $375. For a fence replace, "1" should be OK, but I went with "2" because we share a fence with neighbor (turned out to be neighbor's fence actually) and are in an HOA. So best to have the paperwork ! Ken and helper came out, and it was fun seeing the "forensic" work to find the original etched hyroglyphics in the street as well as locating the iron bars driven into the ground. They marked all the corners with stakes plus flags right over the buried makers. Service was friendly and professional. No big surprises, and Ken dropped by a number of copies of the print a couple days later. Easy, painless, professional, did not break the bank, got what I needed, no problems
Last update on January 20, 2021
Land Surveyors in Fort Worth
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Haltom City,
- Sansom Park,
- River Oaks,
- Blue Mound,
- Richland Hills,
- North Richland Hills,
- Westworth Village,
- Forest Hill,
- Dalworthington Gardens,
- Lake Worth,
- White Settlement,
land surveyors in Fort Worth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- LANDES & ASSOCIATES INC1107 E 1ST ST
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
- LANDES & ASSOCIATES INC
- Kerry Burt & Associates3308 Preston Rd # 350-175
Plano, Texas 75093
- Kerry Burt & Associates
- Land Point Surveyors1900 Bonanza Dr
Sachse, Texas 75048
- Land Point Surveyors