Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Fort Worth, TX
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Fort Worth
- Hanna Surveying and Engineering, LLCSam Hanna was extremely professional, knowledgable, thorough, and trustworthy throughout the process. He completed clearing our land and making a road in a timely manner. I am so thankful we chose him for our survey work and land development. I can't recommend this company enough! If you have any survey needs or land clearing needs give them a call! read less
- Geo Dynamics Foundation InspectionsVery Well. Jim was extremely thorough & explained every step of the repair process in detail & in understandable terms. Where there were options, he explained his recommendations. He took extensive measurements of the entire house to determine the scope of work needed. He followed up his visit by submitting to us a detailed report for us to present to prospective contractors. Jim made a difficult situation easier to accept. I would also like to mention his wife, Patty, who was very kind in pointing out the scope of Jim's visit in advance read less
- Geo Dynamics Foundation Inspectionsexcellent, came highly recommended by neighbor, and he is very knowledgeable and fair price.
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.I had a deadline and called several companies before I found one that would work with me and my bank. There was a mixup in some paper work and when it was realized the owner called me and admitted their mistake and immediately set out to correct the problem, having his surveyor come out after hours and work on it until it was submitted, meeting my deadline. I was very impressed with Mr. Davis's honesty and his eagerness to set things right. You don't see a lot of companies go out of their way to fix problems much less own up to them. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again read less
- Harold M. Ballard, Texas Land SurveyorMr. Ballard conducted a residential land survey for me. My situation was rather complicated due to a property dispute with neighbors. Mr. Ballard's professionalism,expertise,and kind nature made the whole situation easier to endure. His compassion and helpfulness have left a lasting impression on my family and I read less
- Precise Land Surveying IncThey gave a prompt reply with pricing and date to accomplish the work. The work was done on time and the finished product was completed as described. Excellent communications via e-mail and phone. Cost was equal to or below other estimates. Very professional. Highly recommend.
- CBG Surveying IncThey did everything they said they would with a great price. Their office staff is helpful too.
- Peiser & Mankin Surveying, LLCOur neighbor continued to trespass on our property, so that's why we had a professional surveyor come to establish our property lines. Unfortunately, the trespassing neighbor called the police and harassed the surveyor team while they were trying to do their job. She wouldn't allow access to her backyard so that they could locate the pin. When the surveying was finished, it was proven that she had been trespassing, as my husband and I had already known, but the team remained professional, focused on the job at hand, and very patient and kind in spite of the nasty neighbor. This is an A+ company and we highly recommend them to anyone needing to establish property lines read less
- Land Point SurveyorsI wanted a quick turnaround and they provided a three business day completion as promised. Ken took extra time to meet me at my work location to deliver the survey to me. Friendly and Professional. I would definitely use them again.
- CBG Surveying IncBecause of CBG's relationship with a "predecessor" company, I used them as the predecessor company, which is no longer in business, had done an older survey of my house when I purchased it. The initial phone call went great with Lois and she was more than happy to find my old survey in her records. The site visit was done within a few days and I received both an electronic copy and several hard copies in the mail as well. The only reason I gave them a B for quality and not a A, is that I previously had two metal outbuildings on my property, but have subsequently removed one a couple of years ago. The new survey I received still showed both metal buildings. Update: Found an issue with their survey that I ultimately decided to hire another survey company at my expense to provide a new survey to correct. Moving quality rating to C read less
Land Surveyors in Fort Worth
- Business Description:Our surveying expertise includes Residential Surveys, Commercial Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Tree Surveys, ALTA Surveys, Category 1A Surveys, Boundary Surveys, Construction Staking, Elevation Certificates, Platting Services, Engineering support and Construction Support Services. read lessRecent Review:Sam Hanna was extremely professional, knowledgable, thorough, and trustworthy throughout the process. He completed clearing our land and making a road in a timely manner. I am so thankful we chose him for our survey work and land development. I can't recommend this company enough! If you have any survey needs or land clearing needs give them a call! read lessStacy B.
- Recent Review:Messaged company through Angie’s List with a detailed request on June 23rd. No reply by July 4th whatsoever.Bradley K.
- Recent Review:Awesome response. Quick to schedule, and quick to handle. A++Leon A.
- Business Description:Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc. is a Family Business started in 1980 with 4 generations of surveyors.Recent Review:Davis emailed and asked if a certain time would work, and it wouldn't work for me. I offered other times, and they never got back to me with a response.David W.
- Recent Review:Very unprofessional. We had to constantly reach out and follow up with DHR because they would not respond, they missed or were late for every appointment they scheduled with us. Seems like it was just a money grab to get the 50% deposit up front and then not do any work. The owner needed to postpone our call to the next day because he had to pick up his kids from school, didn't ever hear from him again until I sent an email 2 months later asking about a refund for nonperformance of his contract read lessChad M.
- Business Description:Pitched Roof---Shingles are by far the best performing application for medium to steep-sloped roofs. Today they come in a wide variety of dimensional styles, sizes, designer colors and warranties ranging from 20 years to lifetime. Shingles are made of various materials each with their own characteristics. • Slate & synthetic slate • Clay & Spanish tile (concrete) • Metal (Stand & Seam) • Wood shake shingles • Composition shingles—Most Common Flat Roofs--There are several applications for .. read lessRecent Review:Did a poor job on patch work on sheet rock, ceilings are already cracking, concrete floor paint over spray over everything, and their truck leaked oil in my driveway.Van L.
- Business Description:We provide civil engineering and land surveying services to individuals or businesses who either want to buy, sell, or refinance their property, or who want to develop and build on the property they already have read less
- Business Description:Home Compliance Services is a national residential compliance broker for reverse mortgages and home repair service. We send contractors to complete the work as identified. Written estimates are given prior to start of work. Once job is finished, then invoice is generated. We accept bank wires, checks and credit cards read less
- Business Description:At Sinagua Resources petroleum geologists, petrophysicists, and geophysicists have analyzed and interpreted data from hydrocarbon basins in the United States and around the world. Our analysis often includes source rock evaluations and studies of petroleum systems. Contact us today for more information read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Haltom City
- River Oaks
- Blue Mound
- Richland Hills
- North Richland Hills
- Forest Hill
- Lake Worth
- White Settlement
land surveyors in Fort Worth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Global Land Surveying2030 G Ave
- Global Land Surveying
- Hanna Surveying and Engineering, LLC7275 Pecan Ct
- Harold M. Ballard, Texas Land Surveyor110 County Road 3586
- HCI General Contractors2912 Edith Lane
Haltom City, Texas
- HEXTER FAIR TITLE CO1205 W GREEN OAKS BLVD A
- Home Compliance Services LLC401 E. Corporate Drive Suite 290
- HR Outdoor Design3523 McKinney Ave
- Hanna Surveying and Engineering, LLC
- InfinityRoofing Solutions3402 Windsor Pkwy
- InfinityRoofing Solutions
- Kerry Burt & Associates3308 Preston Rd # 350-175
- Kerry Burt & Associates