Glass block walls are having a resurgence in home-design popularity. If you’re building a curved wall using glass blocks, follow these tips for success.
Get matched with top glass block installers in Fort Worth, TX
There are 5 highly-rated local glass block installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Glass Block Reviews in Fort Worth
- Artistic MasonsWorking with Tom Jones was GREAT!! He was very easy to work with, responsible, honest and best of all, he was the lowest bid I received on the repair I needed. I had 4 different people bid on this repair of my glass blocks. The first guy who came out said that the job was a lot bigger than it appeared and at a minimum it would cost $900. All the other contractors said that they would have to replace all 4 blocks of each square even though only one of those blocks in each square was damaged. Tom however stated that might be the case but he would check with glass manufacturer. He did the research and came back that he not only found the exact design glass block but he talked with them and they pretty much assured him that he would only have to replace the individual block which saved me A LOT of money. Tom did his homework and kept me informed the entire time. Also, my job was small compared to all his other jobs but he got my job done on a very timely basis. We had a lot of bad weather (rain and snow) during that time. I told him I had to get the glass repaired in 2 weeks because we were closing on the house in 2 weeks so the first day after the weather cleared up, he came out and did the repair. It turned out GREAT and he is the NICEST man to work with. Wished all contractors were like him. He is the owner of business so he takes a lot pride in his work
- Fox Masonry IncVery pleased with the service and quality of work. The framers did not frame the correct size for the window, but Mr. Fox made the necessary adjustment, installed the panel that he had assembled before arriving, and cleaned up before leaving. Very satisfied.
- Fox Masonry IncWe are in the process of remodeling our master bathroom and had Fox Masonry replace two existing windows with glass block. It really looks terrific, helps to upgrade the bathroom, and complements the other improvements we made. They did a great job and thought the price was reasonable.
- Fox Masonry IncIt's beautiful. Mr Fox preassembled the rows so they were in and done in a very short time. It's beautiful
- Premier DesignsDan has excellent ideas for your first time or your 50th.Dan Ross of Premier Designs is a very talented individual with 15 + years experience. He is personable, professional and a lot of fun to work with. Dan gives excellent ideas for your home remodel. He is efficient and dedicated to his work.I will will use him in the future for not only my home tile work but also my exterior landscaping.visit his website:premierdesigns4u.co
- Fox Masonry IncThey owner provided the estimate, and did the work with a partner. My windows weren’t plumb, so they did the necessary adjustments. They used caulk that matched my bathtub, and I appreciated that attention to detail.
- Total Renovationthe preplanning was the long tenious part, but Tony was extremely helpful in bringing my vision to reality. He was extremely professional and courteous, There were several slight changes along the way with plumping and doors, he always let me know there were changes. The whole project took just over 2 weeks and could not of been more pleased with the result
- ACME BRICK COMPANYTO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, ACME BRICK IS THE ONLY LOCAL SOURCE FOR THE IBP GLASS BLOCK SYSTEM. THIS IS THE SECOND INSTALLATION OF IBP GLASS BLOCK WINDOWS IN OUR HOME. I DID ALL OF THE MEASURING MYSELF AND ORDERED THE TWO GLASS BLOCK WINDOWS DIRECTLY FROM ACME BRICK IN THEIR SEVENTH STREET STORE. THE WINDOWS WERE COMPLETED SLIGHTLY AHEAD OF THE PROMISED DATE. IN ALL RESPECTS THIS IS AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND ACME BRICK WAS MOST HELPFUL AND PROFESSIONAL. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Glass Block Installers in Fort Worth
- Business Description:Tecton Stoneworks is a division of Utter Construction Company which has been in business since 1995. UCC-Tecton offers diverse expertise, installing all types of masonry materials including: brick, pavers, concrete block, stone, glass block, cultured stone, cast stone and thin stone veneer. Over the past ten years, our clients have requested the use of stone more often than any other masonry material. Because of the growing demand, this new division of UCC is being formed, to more accura..Recent Review:They did an amazing job rebuilding my mailbox. Great price and actually got the job done a day early. I would 100% recommend and hire them again!Brandon K.
- Business Description:We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. From the initial design process to construction completion, we consider ourselves humble guests in your home, and as such respect your personal privacy and space. We apply the most innovative and cutting edge designs in today's home remodeling market. You can rely on our professional team to make r..Recent Review:Dream Construction did a great job adding a screened in porch to the rear of the house. I didn't have a fully formed idea of what I wanted, but Joe had several good ideas that we incorporated into the structure. He communicated well, and was here when he said he would be. We are very pleased with the outcomeKevin W.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! Glass and Mirror, Shower Enclosers, Windows, Storefront, Curtain Wall, Aluminum, Break Metal, Waterproof, Welding, Carport, Fences, Sliding Gates, Canopies, Sheds, Structural BuildingsRecent Review:Didn’t respond for appointment to replace window.Timothy W.
- Business Description:ABSHomes is family-owned and operated right here in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Since our company opened its doors in 2000, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Our philosophy is that the most successful construction projects place overall responsibility for the entire construction project squarely on the back of the general contractorRecent Review:They did an amazing job. Jesse is amazing, he took care of stuff and he did it. They weren't trying to rush the job.Nicky B.
- Business Description:Since 1994, Artistic Masons offered solutions to damaged, outdated brick with our unique restoration process. With exact color matches for brick and mortar, "Our Goal is for the repair to be undetected when the job is complete" Our expert skills are: Brick and Mortar Repair without tear out Color Restoration on stained and damaged brick, mortar or stone Cast Stone repair and re-staining, without replacement Historical Restoration of brick and stone buildings duplicating the natural appearance..Recent Review:They are EXCELLENT! This job was to whitewash a red brick home in it's entirety and they were wonderful! In addition to making sure we were happy with every last detail our cast stone also looks brand new (even the chimneys 3 stories up)! We are thrilled with the outcome and would recommend Artistic Masons to everyone! Amanda and John give this company super powers! They are incredibleAmy S.
- Business Description:Irving Trend Builders, Inc. is veteran-owned and operated. We have been remodeling in the Metroplex since 1977. We design almost all of our remodeling projects. There may be a minimal plan fee upfront, but if you contract with us, the fee will be applied to the contract amount, however, we always provide FREE Estimates. Irving Trend Builders is comprised of our construction (Trend Builders) side and security screen (Trend Security Screens) businesses. Trend Builders is the name of our constru..Recent Review:I LOVE the Tapco Security Screens that Irving Trend Builders installed on my home! They're not only beautiful and add another level of security, but provide energy efficient savings, which seems to be an added benefit. It was a costly project to do, with so many windows, but well worth the money, for the peace of mind it has given my family. Gary provided a competitive quote and a great guarantee on their workmanship! I LOVE the new Hardy siding and professional painting on the entire exterior of my home. I also really LOVE Robbie and Alex! They worked on my home, as if it were their own, with excellence. I enjoyed getting to know and trust Gary, Carol, David, Robbie and Alex. Even though there was a not so fun experience with UPS, ( Out of the control of Irving Trend Builders/Trend Security Screens), Gary made sure I was completely happy with the entire job! I trust them and you will tooDe C.
- Business Description:Specialists in repairing, restoring, correcting, and improving brick and all types of masonry. Brick Doctor is a good fit when a handyman or average mason won't suffice. Correctly diagnosing problems, carefully matching existing materials, and employing the area's top repair craftsmen are all critical when trying to enhance or maintain property values. Whether a small repair or a large one, masonry repair is Brick Doctor's only business, and it has won them 13 straight Angie's List Super Serv..Recent Review:On July 20, 2020 I signed an estimate and contract to repoint the mortar on the exterior of our house and paid a deposit. At that time we were informed that work scheduling was 4-6 weeks out. On 9/23 I had still not heard from anyone. I tried calling and was sent to messaging services that never responded. Frustrated, I left an online review explaining my frustration and the situation. On 9/23 I got an email from Scott Jennings apologizing for dropping the ball and failing to communicate with me. It also said his technician, Jesus, would call me to schedule my appointment for the week of 10/5. Finally!! On 9/30 at 4:49pm Jesus left a voicemail to confirm they would be out on 10/7 to do the work. At 5:02pm I called him back and went straight to voicemail. I left a 40 second message confirming the appointment and requesting he call or text if anything delays or changes. On 10/7 I took the day off work and stood by for their arrival. Nothing... I called Jesus and he answered, advising me he hadn’t heard back and, thus, scheduled a different job. I advised him about my return call and message, as well as the nearly 3 MONTHS we’ve waited and the day I took off work to accommodate their business and schedule. He advised the most he can do is get to us in a day or two. I was then called by Scott Jennings (finally figured out how a phone works) and told that I never called back Jesus. I explained that I called him back within 3 minutes and have the phone log to back that up. Then he insisted I may have called, but Jesus probably just had a missed call. I explained I also had the log showing a 40 second call duration that only exists if someone or voicemail picks up, and either Jesus was speaking to me, or I was leaving him a message. No way for there to be that call duration otherwise. Scott then doubled down in calling me essentially a liar, and “I don’t know you, but I know Jesus and he’s a really good guy, and wouldn’t do that”. Seriously?!?! We aren’t making plans for a barbecue fella... I’m not interested in how well you know “good guys” or not, because “good guys” respect the customers that provide the business that supports them. Then he backpeddled with “it’s just a few more days” which I explained doesn’t justify the almost 90 DAYS WE’VE WAITED IN LIMBO TO THIS POINT AND YHE WORK I MISSED TO KEEP MY OBLIGATION TODAY. Apparently we are all just supposed to skip work to sit around and pay these clowns thousands of dollars whenever they decide to show up. WOW. To be patronized and given the attitude Scott Jennings provided only speaks to how they probably would handle customer support if any part of their actual work or quality of workmanship was inadequate or needed addressed. They don’t even have my money yet and they’re already blowing me off, calling me a liar and telling me they’ve “been in business 30 years” so basically **** off. ***?? Y’all might’ve been in business for 30 years so far, but I question the next 30 with people like Scott Jennings and “Jesus” at the wheel. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH BRICK DOCTOR. SUPPORT A LOCAL OR SMALL BUSINESS THAT NEEDS YOUR MONEY AND RESPECTS THEIR CUSTOMERS. Shameful..Scott B.
- Business Description:Remodeling Contracting & Project ManagementRecent Review:Inspect What You Expect with Chip Jones Remodeling, LLC! INSPECT the estimate for accuracy, clarity with pictures, deadlines and require all prices in writing. INSPECT the quality of all materials and workmanship with detailed pictures of poor workmanship. INSPECT the project phases with pictures of workmanship prior to making any payments. INSPECT WHAT YOU EXPECT - make sure you protect your yourself with an unconditional waiver and release attesting that all his labor crews amd materials are paid infull at closure of projectMike G.
- Business Description:Full Service Masonry Company offering full service Residential and Commercial masonry work and repair. Specialize in Brick and Stone Repair and restoring damaged masonry back to original specs. We accept personal checks, please no credit cards, because we don't give refunds if you're not happyRecent Review:After doing some brick work and putting in a small flagstone patio, we asked Mitch to put one in our front patio. He asked for a deposit of $400 for supplies. Reluctantly gave him the cash as he did a good job repairing bricks and the patio also came out well. However weeks went by and excuse after excuse as to why he couldn’t come. We asked for the money back or for him to just at least start it. He promised he would come. Never did. We finally gave up and hired a crew that were on time and did a fabulous job! Never never hire this guy! He seemed nice and honest . Well, that was deceiving. Wish I had read these reviews before we hired him. GrrStacy H.
- Business Description:We are a masonry company that installs all masonry products ,brick ,block ,rock,limestone,and tile. We are a crew of 5 and do large or small jobs with over 20 years experience.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful glass block installer articles
Hedayat Mukhtarzada, owner of Art Connection Oriental Rugs in Falls Church, Virginia, opened an oriental rug repair business after immigrating from Afghanistan.
Find glass block installers in
glass block installers in Fort Worth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABS Homes200 S. Grants Lane
Fort Worth, Texas
- Affordable Glass & Door Svc6380 Silver Creek Azle Rd
- Always Dependable Home Remodeling1008 knight circle
- Amerisal Construction7708 Ewing Ave.
Fort Worth, Texas
- Artisan Construction Group2911 County Road 330
- Artistic Masons1971 University Business Dr
- ABS Homes
- Hulen Modern Dentistry4833 S Hulen St Ste 101
Fort Worth, Texas
- Hulen Modern Dentistry
- Vince De La Garza Tile and Stone2512 Nueces Cove
- Vince De La Garza Tile and Stone
- Your Artistic Innovations1527 Windy Meadow Dr
- Your Artistic Innovations