Find top greenhouses in El Paso, TX
There are 2 top-rated greenhouses in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Nurseries Reviews in El Paso
- Sunset GardensBottom line up front: Very customer focused local business. I will use them again as my landscape grows. I can higly recommend Sunset gardens. I will Was greeted by an employee within a few minutes of entering Sunset Gardens. I explained that I moved here recently and really had no idea what plants would (1) require little maintenance; (2) little water; and, (3) do well in containers. The house we are in is not our forever home, 3 - 5 years max so I am looking to experiment and the plants I like I can bring with me when we sell and move. She (NOTE: I broke one of my cardinal rules by not getting the employees name, I will not make that mistake twice) took the time to explain the various types of plants that lend themselves to containers, asking specific questions about the property layout; existing landscaping (does 1 oliander count as landscaping); and sun/shade conditions. She then left me to browse to my hearts content. There was always a staff member near by if i wanted to ask any questions. When I was finished shopping and the order rung up, she insisted on bringing my puchase to the car and loading it. That's what I call service; something lacking at the big box stores. The only downside from my perspective was that most of the stock was a bit larger than I was looking for - like I said, I am building container gardens - but I did find a number of plants that met my needs
- Desertland Nursery & PotteryThis is the mecca for desert plants and succulents in the El Paso area. These people have been in business for 30+ years and have a wide selection of cacti, grasses etc. from multiple sources. They grow many of their own from seeds or small plants. I am surprised each time I go, by their buys, and I go there once per month to shop and buy. The plants have always performed admirably and I have had no poor performers. The owner, Sara M. Guerra, and her delighgtful mother, are always ready to answer questions about which cacti will meet your needs. They go over what to plant where and how to care and feed. They have been available by phone when i chose to call them about the exotic performances of some of my cacti. To go there is an experience, and more so when you bring this experience home
- NORTHEAST PLANT WORLD NURSERYThey are an all around great company and are very knowledgeable. Their prices are better than the other greenhouse that I go to.
- Sierra Vista GrowersOur experience with them was exceptional. What makes them exceptional is their knowledge of local plants. Their pricing was pretty competitive.
- HIGH COUNTRY GARDENSI first found this company on a garden website, when I was looking for yucca faxoniana plants. They were the only nursery advertising these plants. I went to their website and was really delighted with the variety of agave, yucca, and cactus they offer, along with other plants suitable for our high desert climate. They shipped my plants overnight by a mail service company with complete instructions. The way they pack their plants is just outstanding
Last update on April 17, 2013
Greenhouses in El Paso
SJM Iron Works & Landscaping offers a variety of services to the El Paso community. Working with speed and precision, SJM fabricates iron works such as iron doors, gates, hand rails, privacy fences, etc., for commercial and residential purposes. Our landscaping services offer anything from artificial grass, rock, concrete, stamp concrete, planters, pergolas, stone veneer and much more for your outdoor living space. Working with a team of hard working individuals to make your envisions a reality
"Julio and his team were great! From the start, Julio was in constant communication. He scheduled a consultation the very next day and an estimate came my way a couple of days later. Work began exactly when it should have and everything went extremely smoothly. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for landscaping work.
Here at Pure Renovations we offer and specialize in many different aspects of home remodeling, If you would like to turn your garage into a mancave or remodel your dated kitchen we can help, We can do things as simple as knock down walls for a more open feel to your home to building you a whole new addition for your growing family. Got a room in your house that no one uses? We can transform that unused space into the best in home theater for you to enjoy. Here at Pure Renovations we take prid..
"Eddie's team of skilled professional craftsman did an outstanding job in remodeling my entire home. Eddie was there and available throughout the entire process. Don't let high priced and advertising companies charge you for those extra details. I would absolutely recomend him and his company again. I'm truly thankful for using his services and so will you.
Great Hands Inc. construction, landscaping, towing, moving & having trouble around the house or can't move as much, kids have you busy no worries where here to help, self own company we been around for 2 years now , where we provide help in anyway possible. we also provide 24/7 road help, trash removal, deep trash clean, soon in few months where going be a transportation services. EL PASO/LAS CRUCES
The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
We offer quality General home remodeling services. We will work with customer to meet their expectations.
Community of Faith Christian School, a private school in El Paso, Texas, began its ministry in 1981 with 15 pre-school students. By adding approximately one grade per year, the school grew steadily and, in 2004, the enrollment included 180 students ranging from three-year-olds to eighth graders. CFCS is an independent, interdenominational school. The school is located in west El Paso, in the beautiful, green upper valley. All grades are taught using the biblically-based A Beka curriculum, one..
From new to complete home remodeling with over 18 years of experience and 6 employees..... Additions patios,pergolas ,built in entertainment centers.. Many references and pictures speak for themselves !!
Additional Address - PO Box 17430, El Paso, TX, 79917.
"They're fabulous. They're professional and responsive. He's been in business a long time. You call him and he calls you right back. You leave him a message and he'll call you immediately. He'll pull over and talk to you on his cell phone. He doesn't like to drive when he's talking to you. He's awesome. He knows exactly what he's talking about. He knows the areas of El Paso and how the water is, everywhere. He's very attentive. He answers all your phone calls and answers all of your questions. He's on time.
See all 2 highly rated companies in El PasoJoin Angi now
Find nurseries in
- Horizon City,
- Sunland Park,
- Santa Teresa,
- Mesilla Park,
- Las Cruces,
- Dona Ana,
- Holloman Air Force Base,
nurseries in El Paso
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Pure Renovations8324 Turrentine Dr
El Paso, Texas 79925
- Seitsinger Water11312 Bob Mitchell Dr
El Paso, Texas 79917
- SJM IronWorks & Landscaping15121 Jacob Kuechler Dr
El Paso, Texas 79938
- Pure Renovations
- pond-S-scapes, LLC1927 San Acacio
Las Cruces, New Mexico 88001
- pond-S-scapes, LLC