Most people don’t think about radon gas until it’s detected during an inspection, but it can cause serious health problems. Is it lurking in your home?
Get matched with top radon inspectors in Dallas, TX
There are 6 highly-rated local radon inspectors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Radon Mitigation Reviews in Dallas
- Dalworth CleanThe experience was good. The carpets got dirty really fast because we have a bunch of kids around, that maybe the reason why. They were responsive, and came on time. We will use their service again in the future.
- Yeti RestorationThey described the function and purpose of the system with an overview of how it would be installed. They explained this would reduce the high levels of radon gas in my home. My overall experience with this company was very positive.
- Radon Technology CoTHEY HAD GREAT PRICING. HE WORKED REALLY HARD AT GETTING HERE EARLY AND GETTING THE WORK DONE. ALWAYS PROMPT AND CONSCIENTIOUS. WOULD DEFINITELY HIRE HIM AGAIN.
- Texas RadonI contacted this provider to perform radon remediation on five units in an apartment complex I was rehabbing not knowing whether they would do commercial work. He returned my contact quickly, came quickly, and did an excellent job that passed inspection with flying colors. I would DEFINITELY contact Texas Radon if I needed their services in the future
- Texas RadonDavid Burgos (the owner of the company) performed the work along with his brother who helps out on some jobs. They arrived promptly, picked the best spot in the house for remediation, were very neat and made no mess at all even with drilling into the slab, completed the installation in a few hours. Our radon readings dropped from 6.8 pCi/L to 0.4 pCi/L an hour or two after the work was completed. If you live in Texas, you can get a free radon test kit through a state program: http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/radiation/radon.shtm#ki
- Aegis Radon SvcVery impressed. He was on time and had a ton of information. We reviewed the prior test and the home. I was provided an estimate for installing the mitigation system (cost = $750), but was told that he recommended me to complete a long term radon test first. Then if I wanted the system still he would honor this price for up to 1 year. Overall a very honest and up front guy and I could not recommend him more
- Radon SystemsWe are selling our home and moving out of state. Our home was tested for radon by the buyer during the home inspection. It was found to have radon in the basement. We called Radon Systems, and they had someone come out the very next day to give me an estimate. They came when they said they would, and were able to schedule me for an installation the very next day. The installation crew was also on time and finished quickly. They made the process very smooth for me. Before the system installation the radon level was 9.3 pCi/l, after the system was installed it was reduced to .3 pCi/l. They also gave me a 5% Angie's List discount
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, IncLiked having water tested for volatile Organics as this well is near gas fields and pipeline. Disappointed that Fluoride was not a standard item as it is easy to test for and can be high in ground water. Will have to get that tested elsewhere.
- J G LandscapesJose Guevra is the owner of this company and his son Carlos Guevara is very active in supervising the work. We have been using there lawn service for over 5 years now. Occasionally we have them do some landscaping projects for us. they have done good quality work, and they coordinate well with my wife on the projects to ensure they do the job right. Since they do our lawn care, they are easy to get a hold of when we need them. Their cost estimates are always reasonable too
- Air Chem RadonTo begin with, the owner of this business gave incorrect information about where the system would be installed. When the workers arrived, the installation had to be re-evaluated and the price had to be increased accordingly. Then, the workers were not able to complete the job in its entirety. Several calls were made to contact the business owner, who never returned calls but charged the credit card anyway. Finally, owner picked up the phone by accident since I called from an unidentified number, the owner was rude on the phone. The workers returned after several days, and completed the job. Additionally, they were supposed to re-check the radon levels after the installation was complete, and that has been 2 months ago, there has been no word from them. Extremely unreliable business
Last update on August 5, 2015
Radon Testing Companies in Dallas
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful radon testing company articles
Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer. If your home’s levels test high, learn what to look for to make sure that radon mitigation is done correctly.
Did you know mold, radon, lead or asbestos may be hiding in your home and making you sick? Read these tips to locate and rid your home of these health hazards.
Find radon inspectors in
radon inspectors in Dallas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)4300 Alexander Drive Ste 200
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)
- Clear Environmental412 Renfro St
Rockwall, Texas 75087
- Clear Environmental
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- GRS Pros 1001 Long Prairie Rd
Flower Mound, Texas 75022
- GRS Pros
- Kings Restoration LLC6118 Springwood Dr
Arlington, Texas 76001
- Kings Restoration LLC
- Olympic Restoration Systems2369 Pecan Ct
Haltom City, Texas 76117
- Olympic Restoration Systems