Buying a home is a big deal and may be stressful for a first-time buyer. A home warranty might give you peace of mind and help you settle into home ownership.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Dallas, TX
There are 2 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Dallas
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesWe purchased a Home Warranty last year just to protect ourselves and our home if issues came up. We're so glad we went with OneGuard. We did a ton of research on Home Warranty companies and he went with OneGuard because of the services they include along with their service fee. OneGuard wasn't the cheapest premium but because their service fee is more reasonable than so many other companies OneGuard actually turned out to be the most reasonable over time. We chose to add the Built-in Pool/Spa Coverage along with the HVAC Incompatibility Coverage. We were also lucky enough to get the deal they were running at the time, which also saved us money. I know with any company you'll also see bad reviews, but overall we have been very happy with the service and professionalism of this company. I would definitely recommend you read all the fine print when adding additional coverage. OneGuard's Built-in Pool/Spa Coverage covered a lot more equipment than other Home Warranties optional coverages
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesI have had OneGuard since we bought our home 2 1/2 years ago. I had done some research on different warranty companies and felt that OneGuard was a good fit for us. I have not been disappointed. We have had plumbing work, appliance work, and A/C work done. Our recent issue was with my washing machine. OneGuard determined that it was better to replace my old unit instead of fixing it. So I got a new washer! The process each time has been simple and all issues have been taken care of by great companies they are partnered with. I am very happy! As soon as we can, we plan to also add a plan to cover our rental property
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesEverything was fixed as requested. I have had a Home Warranty policy through One Guard for about 3 years and am happy with everything.
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesGreat. Very happy with this warranty company. Easy to file claims (mostly online, very intuitive web interface) and their vendors' responsiveness is always very good. Cost is slightly higher than what I paid annually with HSA, although customer service is much better. I used to have to sit on hold for a long time with my warranty with HSA, and Oneguard is very helpful and timely when you call them up to discuss a claim or have a question. I recommend Oneguard
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesThe savings are nice but that’s not the best part of doing business w/ OneGuard. It’s the peace of mind in knowing I am one phone call away from having a top-level service repair company out in 1 or 2 days to fix my problem. IN addition, I have the comfort in knowing that the repair man isn’t gouging me. Earlier this week my primary AC unit went out on a Sunday. I quickly placed a repair order online. In 2 hours, a repair company called me (on a Sunday!) and apologized that while they could not come out that day, they could come out between 11 and 3 on Monday. True to their word, they were ringing my doorbell at 11:02 AM. Finally, the repairman from Speedy Electric (Josh #14) determined that the capacitor that runs the fan was out and he replaced that part to bring my AC unit back to life. In a different scenario where I don’t have One Guard making sure the repair is appropriate, another repair company could have told me my AC unit was beyond repair. That’s the best part … OneGuard keeps the repair companies honest. I need my stuff fixed, not replaced by brand new units unnecessarily. Respectfully - Steve K. 59 years ol
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesI called in to request the service, and the representative guide me through the process, clarified with me the process and expectations, she asked to send the home inspection report, provided the name of the contractor assigned to do my job, the call was done on Saturday 9 am, the contractor contacted me at 9.30 am, and the work was performed from 11.30 am to 1.00 pm very professional
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesWe have been with One Guard for 1 1/2 years and have multiple warranty service calls for refrigerator, gas stove, a/c and dish washer. In May, we requested service for our refrigerator. We have used the warranty for 5 service calls. One Guard has always been courteous, prompt and has service either same day or next day. We never had issues about what was not covered. On this last service call, One Guard gave us 3 options: they would replace the refrigerator with a new one with same features, delivered & installed at -0- cost, or let us pick a refrigerator and give them a model number and they would purchase & deliver (we pay the difffernce in cost) or issue a check in the amount of equal to the cost of their replacement option and we buy our own. We took option 3, and received a check within 10 days. Great service, prompt, courteous and never wanted to argue about our service requests. Highly pleased with One Guard and their professional team
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesBought a year services and just renew for another year. Not too many good companies out there.
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesWe had 2 major issues which involved OneGuard this year. Our first issue was the discovery that our shower pan had a leak, which resulted in an insurance claim with our homeowners insurance. During the diagnosis process, we had a misunderstanding with OneGuard as to what they would repair due to some drywall damage that was done during the diagnosis process. To make a long story short, OneGuard listened and responded. I cannot emphasize the importance of communicating clearly with OneGuard if their service somehow falls short. They do respond and I have been completely satisfied. Our second issue came during our semi-annual a/c tune-up, when it was discovered that we needed to replace one of our a/c units. There were only certain items covered under the warranty, and we ended up with a non-name brand unit replacing our name-brand unit, but overall it was a painless process, we had to pay a little more than $400.00 for the parts not covered, and the unit seems to be operating just fine. As long as the unit operates property and keeps us cool in the summer and warm in the winter, I don't care what name is on the outside. The interaction with OneGuard employees was very good overall and their response time is great. I had one problem with one of the ladies who answered the phone at OneGuard, and management addressed the problem immediately. I would definitely recommend OneGuard to others seeking a home warranty company. We have had a contract with them for almost three years and we have been very glad to have had it
- Complete Appliance Protection IncWe just moved into our new house and insisted on a home warranty. We researched and liked Complete Appliance Protection's(CAP) coverage best for what we needed. Within a month of moving in the AC and pool pump quit working. I called CAP and was greeted with courteous and professional employees each time. Within 3-4 minutes I had an approval code and a phone number for a local repair shop. We have been with CAP less than a year and so far are completely satisfied. We have not had any negative experiences with this company
Last update on April 3, 2018
Home Warranty Companies in Dallas
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
If you need home warranty advice, review these tips to understand how they work. Start with a reputable company and understand the contract before signing.
Home warranties can be a great way to protect your home’s systems and appliances for a set cost. Here’s how much you can expect to pay for a home warranty.
Find home warranty companies in
home warranty companies in Dallas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- American Residential Warranty
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)4300 Alexander Drive Ste 200
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California 94596
- Fidelity National Home Warranty
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty
- OneGuard Home Warranties20410 N 19th Ave. Suite 200
Phoenix, Arizona 85027
- OneGuard Home Warranties
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri 64114
- Rescue Link
- The Laser Group IncPO Box 1358
Rowlett, Texas 75030
- The Laser Group Inc
- Veteran Energy10190 Katy Freeway 350
Houston, Texas 77043
- Veteran Energy