Selling a home over the holidays is different than other times of the year. Here are 10 tips for staging your home when it’s on the market over the holidays.
Get matched with top home stagers in Cincinnati, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local home stagers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Staging Reviews in Cincinnati
- Revolve Estate, LLCMy listing picture turned out great. All the buyers through the property loved the staging and style. Will hire again for sure. Nice work Jill and Ryan!
- Reset Your NestJen (owner of Reset Your Nest) was FABULOUS to work with! Her taste is impeccable, her organization skills are unbelievable, and she was delightful to be around. I will definitely be hiring her again and I 100% recommend her to everyone I can!
- Transformed InteriorsThe experience with transformed interiors was nothing short of incredible. We have zero idea how to get started or what to do first. They came to our home with an open mind and listened to our story and what our vison (or lack of) was. The plan they put together was clear and they allowed us to add or remove depending on our budget. They were helpful in everything from Vision to putting together vendor and samples to meet our needs. We love the finished product and look forward to using them again on our next projec
- Transformed InteriorsI recently had the pleasure of working with Diana and her assistant Kaitlyn. From our first meeting Diana took the time and listened to what I was looking for and combined some of the things that were important to me while updating our home. She absolutely does have a passion for design. She was involved in all of the shopping and planning every step of the way from beginning to the end. Both she and Kaitlyn were in contact with me and it was a great experience
- Transformed InteriorsI love the work that Diane and Kaitlyn did! Even though we started this process at the start of the Covid shutdown, they kept us informed and updated on all the aspects of the process. Their ideas and designs fit the rooms perfectly! Each room fit the individual’s personality and all three rooms are completely unique
- The Jason Bowman Team at RE/MAX EliteSale went well and moved quickly due to the team following up on paper processing, inspections and appraisals. Jason correctly identified several items needing repair prior to listing. He also paid for a professional to provide staging tips and another for professional photography. Team reaaearch identified the right price for the market, we sold first day on market within a few thousand of asking price. There were three other offers in work within 30 hours of listing. Jason did well negotiating price and other items with buyer. Very easy to work with and very open two way communications
- The Jason Bowman Team at RE/MAX EliteJason is a very knowledgeable realtor with a talented professional team. He knows the housing market from staging your home, utilizing the internet to market your home, to establishing a competitive price. He is timely, responsive and proactive. Jason loves what he does and it shows in every detail of his work. We are impressed with his honesty and integrity, as well as, his genuine desire to be helpful in any way. At the closing he even reached out with information to help ease the process for the family buying our home when their own realtor was not present. A true professional and a gentleman
- The Jason Bowman Team at RE/MAX EliteJason's team well exceeded all of my expectations and wish I could provide a grade higher than A. Jason and his team were true professionals and always had me in there best interest. The attention to detail and personal touch his team does makes the process of buying and selling a house a lot painful than I ever imagined. I went through and interviewed multiple agents before Jason and the service his team provides is well beyond those of others. If you are buying and/or selling a home I would highly recommend his team as it would be make the process so much better. The results I achieved from selling and purchasing prices met my expectations
- The Jason Bowman Team at RE/MAX EliteWe contacted Jason about selling our home and he recommended that we use a stager to help us understand what we needed to do to make our home attractive to buyers. That was the best advice I've ever gotten. We removed about 50% of our furniture to store in the basement, and I did about 90% of what the stager advised us to do. When that work was all done, a photographer came and took really nice panoramic photos that were then used on the website. Jason had us use the smart phone app "Showing Time" to let us approve or adjust any showings. Loved that app! He also sent us weekly reports of how many electronic viewings the house was getting. Then in one week, we had an offer. It went smoothly and we had an awesome close with the buyers who we just adored. I know they'll love our home as much as we did. Thanks, Jason and team for a slam-dunk selling experience. Now, would you come out to Portland and sell our homes out here??? Barbar
- The Jason Bowman Team at RE/MAX EliteAfter talking to some realtors and checking on Angie's List I decided to interview Jason.He quickly set up an appointment time to discuss listing our house. He arrived promptly and we discussed how he would market our house. Jason realizes that how your house is presented online is super important in the way real estate is sold in today's market. Most people preview house that appear interesting to them on line first. So he makes this information easily available through MLS, on line real estate sites.ie. Realtor.com, etc, You Tube and his own site. He pays a premium at many sites so his home listings appear first on the sites a SPECIAL FEATURES. He presents comps and neighborhood info to help decide on a listing price, as most companies do, but then take things much further. He pays for a Home Stager to come to your house to discuss things to do to appeal to the target market of your type home. The Stager is very easy to talk with, making suggestions on how to make the home look it's best. She tries to use things you already use and helps you make a list on ways to make it FANTASTIC. After you stage the home he then pays to have a PROFESSIONAL photographer come to take pictures and make a movie for the Virtual Tour (not just pictures in a slide show). He uses the maximum number of pictures of your home that each website allows. We received and accepted a contract on our house in it's first week of the house being listed. After the home inspection we discovered a radon problem and Jason immediately explained what needed to be done to fix this situation. He suggested someone who could quickly fix this problem, and since this professional person was also highly rated on Angie's list we decided to take Jason's recommendation for quickly repairing the problem. Jason kept us updated on closing info, and everything went through smoothly .Needless to say, we would use Jason again in a heartbeat
Last update on April 25, 2021
Home Stagers in Cincinnati
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home stager articles
You’ve decided to sell. Now it's time to prep your house for the big day. Before listing, check out our tried-and-true home improvement tips to get top dollar for your sale.
If you want to get top dollar and a quick sale for your Indianapolis home, consider hiring a professional home stager. Find out how much it will cost.
Find home stagers in
home stagers in Cincinnati
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Closets & More8766 Reading Rd
Cincinnati, Ohio 45215
- DESIGN TO MARKET LLC637 Hilltop Lane
Cincinnati, Ohio 45215
- HOFFMAN & ALBERS INTERIORS9405 KENWOOD RD
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
- I Declutter3645 Jeffrey Ct
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
- Jeffers Moving & Storage CoPO Box 4250
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
- M J Wessels1050 Meta Dr
Cincinnati, Ohio 45237
- Midwest Grounds Landscape Solutions40 W. Cescentville Rd Suite 200
Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
- My Newtiques1817 Tilden Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212
- Peter J Grady4208 Simpson Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45227
- Rosenberg Construction1630 Dell Ter
Cincinnati, Ohio 45230
- Servpro of North West Cincinnati2115 Schappelle Lane
Cincinnati, Ohio 45240
- Thrive Home Interiors4147 Ascot Ct
Cincinnati, Ohio 45251
- Closets & More
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
- Arcbazar Inc
- EkoMovers-Cincinnati260 Northland Blvd Suite 215
Springdale, Ohio 45246
- Flooring Showroom of Home Furniture20 E Center St
Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
- Flooring Showroom of Home Furniture
- Handy Home GuysPO BOX 9
Terrace Park, Ohio 45174
- Handy Home Guys
- INTERIORS PLUS6203 Snider Rd
Mason, Ohio 45040
- INTERIORS PLUS
- Jenna Robinson & Crew5929 Kingsmont Dr.
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
- Jenna Robinson & Crew
- Staley Transformations1620 Oregonia Rd Ste B
Lebanon, Ohio 45036
- Staley Transformations
- The Jason Bowman Team at RE/MAX Elite5720 Gateway Blvd Ste 203
Mason, Ohio 45040
- The Jason Bowman Team at RE/MAX Elite
- WELCOME HOME MOVING & SETTLING IN SERVICES8117 Jordan Club Ct.
Cleves, Ohio 45002
- WELCOME HOME MOVING & SETTLING IN SERVICES