Sooo Stephanie

With Angi since September 2013

Designing and Remodeling Homes and Business...

JANUARY SPECIAL: UP TO 15% OFF; CALL FOR DETAILS AND MENTION UR ANGIE'S LIST AD (513) 578-4466 We are a husband and wife painting company that provides you with an eye for detail in our work, along with speed and efficiency in the flow of the job. You'll always be satisfied with the work provided.

We can take care of all of your painting needs.

COVID 19 update: Interior estimates along with cleaning and painting are still being done by our company. Please don’t be afraid to reach out and give us a call or message. Cleaning surfaces and using masks are mandatory for the company representatives . Thank you.. By starting out in apartments and condominiums Ihave built my quality to a high end polish. Having a BFA in art gives me a insight to color and texture. I do color consulting and advise ideas, also doing faux finish. Give me your vision and I will make it come true not finishing til you are satisfied. We have won the Super Service Award 5 years in a row 2015- 19

09/19/2016

It didn't. They are very friendly and return calls asap. However, pricing was very high. I think this service is for higher end clients. My house is very small and not that much was required.I was literally shocked by the pricd. I did it myself instead.

Description of Work
Staging a very small house for sale.

Category home staging

04/28/2014

Description of Work
We found her very nice, and I am sure she does fine work. But the price quoted for the amount of work to be performed was out of proportion.

Category window treatments

09/23/2013

Excellent. The selections and final design of the room is exactly what I was envisioning. From the draperies to the placement of the furniture to accessory ideas it all came together. The staging ideas for my listings(I am a realtor) help sell my homes in a shorter amount of time. Most of my clients wish they had arranged items or done some of the suggestions earlier than when they were ready to s...

Description of Work
Personally Stephanie helped with furniture selection and design for my living room in a newer built home. I also have used Stephanie for numerous clients in staging their home for selling. She has also worked with clients once they move into a home to help place their furniture and pictures and accessories in the new spaces.

Category interior designers,window treatments,home staging

09/23/2013

That she was very prompt and timely in responding to requests, was thorough when coming out for visits. Very professional. Offered different suggestions, worked within our budget. Had a lot of creative ideas. Was willing to revisit a previously made suggestion when my spouse had a different suggestion.

Description of Work
She has done picture placement, window treatments, and paint color selection.

Category interior designers,window treatments

Window Treatments, Blinds, Custom make Bedding, Staging Homes, Paint Selection for interior and Exterior, Interior Designer,Decorating for Holidays (Christmas, Graduations , Birthday Partys) Decks, Painting Interior and Exterior, General Contractor

Check, Visa, MasterCard