Looking for a unique chicken coop design that meets your chickens’ needs? Browse these inspiring coop ideas to give your chickens the humble abode they deserve.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Charlotte, NC
There are 11 highly-rated local dog fence installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Dog Fencing Reviews in Charlotte
- RBS ContractorsThe install was quick and efficient! The entire team was polite, friendly and made me feel comfortable when I asked any questions!! I have already recommended to neighbors and friends and will keep doing so!!! Amazing work and work ethic!!
- RBS ContractorsThey did amazing! Even cut a custom gate for our fence! They were super responsive and reasonable on pricing! I’ve already referred a friend to them for their fence!
- RBS ContractorsRBS Contractors LLC Ricardo and his team were absolutely fantastic! Their attention to detail, professionalism, efficiency and communication made it a smooth and easy process from start to finish. If you are looking to get fencing for your property, or any other contractor work, I highly recommend going with RBS Contractors LLC, you won’t be disappointed. We will definitely be hiring RBS again in the near future for other projects
- Breakfield Fencing llcThey did a great job! Everything we discussed was completed to my satisfaction. They even reinforced the existing fence on one side so I could save a little money by not replacing it for a couple of years.
- Arborescent Gardens IncLove my new fence! Chris and his crew were great from beginning to end. Chris was timely in his communication throughout the whole process. He provided an accurate quote and time-line for the completion of the job. I am extremely happy with the work his crew did installing the fence. It looks great and is exactly what I wanted. I would definitely hire them again in the future
- Arborescent Gardens IncOur fence looks amazing. The team was the hardest working group of people, and great to work with. They were punctual, dependable and did a fantastic job. I would hire this group again in a second!
- Carolina Wood FenceFence was for a golden retriever puppy. Great job done and fence looks fantastic. The entire process from contacting for a quote to installation was perfect. We couldn’t be happier and recommend Carolina Wood Fence to anyone.
- Carolina Wood FenceBrent at Carolina Wood Fence kept me updated and informed. The work done was swift and professional, as was the team that completed it. I would recommend their services and would use them again.
- Giant Fence Company LLCThe job went extremely well! We are ecstatic with the look; we went with a horizontal treated lumber design, and it sure sets off our yard. We had somewhat of a challenging topography and the guys were extremely accommodating during the design-build approach. We would absolutely have them come back for additional fencing run we need to do in the next few years
- Arborescent Gardens IncChris was wonderful to work with. Work was done on time and was of high quality. Job site was left very clean. He had great suggestions and was quick to answer any questions we had. I highly recommend him and would hire again.
Last update on November 30, 2022
Dog Fence Installers in Charlotte
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dog fence installer articles
An invisible fence is one of many options you have for keeping your beloved dog safe. Learn how it works, as well as the pros, cons, and costs.
Experts say pet owners can take simple steps to pad the safety and effectiveness of this hidden alternative to traditional fencing.
Find dog fence installers in
- Paw Creek,
- Wesley Chapel,
- Mint Hill,
- Mount Holly,
- Mc Adenville,
- Indian Trail,
- Lake Park,
- Tega Cay,
- Fort Mill,
- Indian Land,
Fence Companies in Charlotte, NC
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CONTAIN A PET4302 FELLOWS LN
Charlotte, North Carolina 28215
- Giant Fence Company LLC11210 Rozzelles Ferry Rd
Charlotte, North Carolina 28214
- Invisible Fence of the Carolinas5531 Equipment Dr C
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
- Woolf's Custom Carpentry & Roofing1045 Dooley Dr
Charlotte, North Carolina 28227
- CONTAIN A PET
- Carolina Wood Fence156 W Church St
Troutman, North Carolina 28166
- Carolina Wood Fence
- Freedom Dog Fence269 Ridge St
Lexington, North Carolina 27295
- Freedom Dog Fence
- Jerry's Handy Man Service504 W Park Ave
Mooresville, North Carolina 28115
- Jerry's Handy Man Service
- Kudzu Fencing314 Terrace Pl
Lincolnton, North Carolina 28092
- Kudzu Fencing
- Lowe's - Franklin Square3250 E Franklin Blvd
GASTONIA, North Carolina 28056
- Lowe's - Franklin Square
- NA Remodeling & Renovations LLC407 S West St
Monroe, North Carolina 28112
- NA Remodeling & Renovations LLC
- OnlineFenceSupply.com13302 E Independence Blvd
Indian Trail, North Carolina 28079
- Parker-D Fence Company526 N Broad St
GASTONIA, North Carolina 28052
- Parker-D Fence Company
- RC Fence134 Madison Ln
GASTONIA, North Carolina 28056
- RC Fence
- Uncommon Grounds LandscapingPO Box 3533
Huntersville, North Carolina 28070
- Uncommon Grounds Landscaping
- Woodmont Home Services27501 Grays Shop Rd
Newsoms, Virginia 23874
- Woodmont Home Services
Dog fence installers that service Charlotte
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.