A digital antenna is a great way to find local broadcasts. Find out what a digital antenna is and whether digital antennas work using this informative guide.
Get matched with top tv antenna repair companies in Boston, MA
There are 9 highly-rated local tv antenna repair companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Antenna Repair Reviews in Boston
- Home Theatre AssociatesExcellent service and follows up after everything is done and your happy he’s only a phone call away when ever there is a problem great customer service. He thinks years ahead of technology so your prepared for upgrades without having to start all over. Very friendly staff. I have been using them for 19 year
- AVolutions LLCRoberto arrived on time, was very professional and above all very personable. His work was top notch one could easily tell he has been doing this for many years. Following the install he went the extra mile and helped with the tuning in of all available stations. I highly recommend him and will not hesitate to contact him in the future
- AVolutions LLCRoberto responded quickly after my initially contacting AVolutions. We discussed the scope of work involved and decided on the best configuration to be installed. The work was scheduled to meet my time frame. Roberto arrived on-time and started the work. He needed to leave the worksite to get a component he had forgotten, but his co-worker remained working on the cabling, so no time was lost on the job. The installation was completed quickly and efficiently. I went from 40 OTA channels to 64 channels
- New England Antenna SvcI called Gary to discuss my antenna options and it was clear that he has extensive knowledge about antenna installations. He told me that he would do a signal survey at my house to determine where to place the antenna, what type was needed, and whether an amplifier was needed. He said that he had all of the equipment in his truck so he could install whatever I needed and gave estimates for the amplified and non-amplified options. When Gary arrived we discussed placement options. He then got on the roof and found the best spot for the antenna. After I agreed to the location he installed the antenna. He does everything right - the mounting was done with a self-sealing membrane so the lag screws won't cause leaks in the roof, the antenna was grounded properly, the cable was run as inconspicuously as possible and secured, and the entry into the house was clean and professional. Once everything was set up outside I turned on the TV and had perfect reception, including all of the channels which I hadn't been able to pick up with my indoor antenna. Gary made sure I was happy with everything before he left
- AVolutions LLCOutstanding !! Rob and his team are the consummate professionals dedicated and committed to excellence which is testament to their high caliber quality performance.
- New England Antenna SvcI have used New England Antenna Service on two previous occasions in the last six years and am 100% satisfied with their service now as I was then(tune-up of large dish satellite system and wiring for a second room signal feed and on a subsequent visit dismantling of large dish rooftop system and installation of small dish DISH Network system.) On the most recent visit, everything was perfect(as on the two previous visits). Arrival was prompt as scheduled. Technician (owner) was efficient, knowledgeable and professional. He was very easy to work with and always responsive to my concerns and direction. They charge by the hour and bill only to a full hour (they worked 2 hours, 20 minutes and I was charged for 3 hours). They will travel almost anywhere in New England but will charge travel time to sites outside their local area (I am 60 miles from their business and was charged one half hour for travel time, only one way). I highly recommend this business to anyone who needs any kind of antenna purchase, installation, service or consultation. They are top rate
- AVolutions LLCIt was fabulous. The owner messaged me within a few hours even though the business was closed at the time. He arranged to have one of the staff stop by after 5 the next day on his way home from an already full day. He was polite, courteous and very knowledgable. He problem solved several solutions til he fixed it! I really appreciated how prompt and helpful both Andrew, the staff was and the company in responding. I would highly recommend them
- New England Antenna SvcGary responded to my call the same day on Wednesday, then checked various resources to see if I had signals in my area. He explained costs and concerns with the signals and the recommended the necessary equipment. We scheduled for Friday for him to come out and test signals with no obligation of installation. He showed up on time and got right to work testing signals on the roof. The first location could not pull in a couple of channels that were important to me. He immediately went back on the roof to test where he could get those channels. When he came down from the roof and reported that I could get those channels, he reviewed costs with me to get the best result. He installed the antenna and the amplifiers as well as ran extra cable and provided an appropriate splitter for 4 rooms. Gary made sure to seal all the new areas carefully and cleaned up when he was done. And, he took the time to point out a few future problem with trees and the roofing to keep in mind. The result is that I have 34 channels and am extremely happy! New England Antenna was my 4th call. The first 3 I called said that I would not be able to get any reception and that it would be a waste of time and money. One guy kept me on the phone long enough to review Google Earth and other websites to detail why I would not get any signal. I had talked to Gary at NEA by the time this guy called me back, so I asked him about the option of amplifiers to boost signal. He proceeded to tell me that wouldn't work either. So, while flipping through my 34 channels I text the guy back to explain that Gary had solved my problem with ease! I am so thankful that I made that one extra call! I highly recommend New England Antenna! The service was thorough, efficient and Gary was kind and courteous. Excellent work
- New England Antenna SvcUpdated 10/30/2012: Gary's installation survived Hurricane Sandy with flying colors. Despite 70mph gusts in our area, our antenna is completely undamaged. Very impressed. Original review: I contacted NE Antenna Service after attempting to contact other services that are allegedly closer to my location, but the expertise that Gary showed in talking to him on the phone impressed me enough to go with them. I am an electrical engineer, but I wanted to hire someone experienced with choosing and installing durable hardware. (I'm also a bit clumsy, and I wanted someone experienced with climbing and working on a high roof such as mine). Gary definitely knows his stuff. Gary was incredibly responsive, calling me back within a day and scheduling a time for installation quickly. He showed up on-time (despite what was surely heavy traffic between New Hampshire and my home on the South Shore) with all the necessary equipment. I had already done my research on antenna types, potential interference issues, and signal-distribution issues in my house, but Gary was careful about measuring signal strength at various points on my (very high) roof and optimally positioned my antenna. Gary also installed a pre-amplifier in my house, and we ensured that I get a solid signal on my TVs and TiVos in my house - I now get all the Boston stations and Fox, CBS, and NBC out of Providence as well. The price listed here includes all equipment (antenna, mast, mounting hardware, pre-amplifier) and one hour of travel time from New Hampshire to my house on the South Shore - which is more than reasonable given the distance. We've now had several storms with fairly high wind, and our antenna is fine - Gary did an excellent job ensuring that my antenna is sturdily installed, and he assured me that they stand by their work should there be any issue in the future. I could not be more satisfied with the quality of the work they did
- New England Antenna SvcGary personally returned my phone message that night. He took the time to answer all my questions in regards to what was a fair expectation of what channels I could receive from Boston and NH. Gary and his helper showed up promptly the day of the service call. After checking out the tvs and my tv wiring (Comcast), he got to work checking the signal strength. Gary installed a large directional antenna and matching amplifier on a tripod on my roof. He called it large, I think it looks more like a baking cooling rack! Took the time to program my tvs, and to leave me with room for future tv installations onto the system if I chose to down the road. I feel I paid a fair price for the quality installation that was performed. All wires were neatly hidden, and the tripod was secured soundly to my roof. Please bear in mind that Gary had to travel a good hour to my home one way. My savings by dropping Comcast for tv will quickly pay for this job. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that is looking for a quality high def antenna installation or repair
Last update on October 1, 2020
Tv Antenna Service in Boston
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tv antenna service articles
Before you cancel cable, consider your streaming options, what channels you can get free over-the-air, and why you may want a pro to install a TV antenna.
Love your backyard—and television? You can have the best of both indoor and outdoor worlds by installing a TV on your deck or patio. Read on for outdoor TV setup tips.
Find tv antenna repair companies in
tv antenna repair companies in Boston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Budget Theater 4u13 Wilshire ln
Pelham, New Hampshire 03076
- Budget Theater 4u
- Electrical Installations by Renzi287 High St Ext
Lancaster, Massachusetts 01523
- Electrical Installations by Renzi
- JP McCurdy Electrical Services Inc204 Blossom Street
Lynn, Massachusetts 01901
- JP McCurdy Electrical Services Inc
- Powers Guaranteed Services5 Business Center Dr
Swanzey, New Hampshire 03446
- Powers Guaranteed Services
- Rare Restoration - Village Green Renewal242 Washington St.
Brookline, Massachusetts 02445
- Rare Restoration - Village Green Renewal
- STEDMAN LTD360 BOYLSTON ST
Brookline, Massachusetts 02445
- STEDMAN LTD