Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Boston, MA
There are 31 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Boston
- Team Pratt Realty Inc.Brad and Darleen were great for first time homebuyers like us. First of all, they're great people and we spent a LOT of quality time with them in our home search, sticking with us through months of searching in a tough market. In our first consultation, they walked us through the whole home-buying process. From our first home visit onwards, Brad was very knowledgeable and candid about the strengths and flaws of each property, based on his background in contracting and accompanying many home inspections. When it came time to put in offers, Brad and Darleen were super responsive and worked with us night and day to make sure our offers were as competitive as possible. Throughout the process, they also recommended lenders, attorneys, home inspectors, and even contractors after we successfully won an offer. All of their recommendations turned out to be friendly, professional, and responsive. We would definitely work with them again and have recommended them to all our home-buying friends
- Marilyn & Company - Keller Williams RealtyWe were very pleased with the professionalism shown by Marilyn and her team. Marilyn had the skills, the knowledge and the passion to make our search for a home successful. We highly recommend Marilyn, and would not hesitate to choose her and her team again for selling our current property and buying another property
- Liz & Ellie Real EstateThey were great! Very helpful and patient. They had great suggestions when asked and made the process easier.
- Liz & Ellie Real EstateWorking with Ellie and Liz was amazing. They are professional and organized. There were no issues. Not only did the sales go smoothly - both the sale and purchase - but any services that I required, they were able to recommend excellent people to work with. I would absolutely work with them again! Kirste
- Premier Property Solutions LLCI live in a building managed by premier and it has been overall a positive experience. I’ve been here about 1 year now and happily plan renewing my lease. The building is kept very safe and clean, communication is always prompt, and any time I had an issue here they went above and beyond to fix it quickly
- Liz & Ellie Real EstateLiz & Ellie (of Liz and Ellie Real Estate @ Compass) just helped us buy our dream home in Cambridge! They were absolutely fantastic to work with, were extremely knowledgeable about the Cambridge market as well as all the pitfalls to watch out for when navigating such a challenging housing market. They helped us narrow down our search and reflect on the pros/cons of some of the houses we were considering, many aspects we hadn’t considered… And ultimately, they were instrumental in helping us put in a competitive bid and sort through all the paperwork and questions along the way. We can’t recommend them highly enough!
- Leading Edge Real EstateMy wife and I are repeat clients of Katya’s and recommend her and her team’s services highly. She knows the Boston market extremely well and helped find us a home that we are incredibly pleased with that is outside of the area we originally thought to look in. She has an eye for good design and is able to size up a property quickly during a tour. We believe the guidance she’s given us during some complicated bids was decisive in helping us win them, and her team is responsive and efficient at navigating the process. She is the best person to have on your team in such a fast moving market
- Marilyn & Company - Keller Williams RealtyFantastic. She was extremely helpful throughout the process, communicated consistently, and represented our house wonderfully.
- Liz & Ellie Real EstateTrust. This is my one-word summary of Liz and Ellie. They are true partners who will listen, understand your needs, and do everything they can to help you find your home. I first met Ellie at an open house and within two minutes knew I had found my realtor. I'd accompanied a friend just to get an idea of the market. Clearly, I wasn't there to buy. Yet Ellie spent over 20 minutes explaining the process to me, better than anyone ever had. This is who they are. Other agents scare ("The market is crazy!!") - Liz and Ellie inform. Not only will you make the right decision, you will understand why. My partner and I have since worked with both Liz and Ellie on two different searches. The first time, we took the first place we saw. The second time, we went through a string of disappointing showings before finding the perfect fit. Both times, Liz and Ellie were with us every step of the way, steadying us when we were hasty, encouraging us to move fast once we found our match. Normally I would highlight that a realtor knows the area very well or is quick to respond. With Liz and Ellie, this feels like saying Michael Jordan is good at dribbling. Yes, they know buildings better than the selling agents, but what I truly value and rely on is their honesty, their integrity, and their dedication to go out and bat for you. Just recently, Liz helped us navigate a difficult situation where the landlord walked back on a promise after we had already signed the lease. I used to loathe apartment searches because I felt out of my depth. With Liz and Ellie in my corner, I finally understand why people enjoy it
- The Presti Group Inc.We've worked with Marie on two transactions: buying our home and selling a condo. If working with her a second time doesn't speak loudly enough, we've also referred her to several friends who have had worked with her. Why is she amazing? She has very deep knowledge of Newton and the areas she works in: local trends in the market, developers who are active, neighborhood differences. She's been quite patient with us when taking our time to decide what would work. She's very honest and plainspoken when she feels what's being asked isn't realistic. She's hyper organized and makes juggling the million steps and laws look easy. She's hyper connected to all the people you need... need a stager? Need an inspector to look things over? need a plumber urgently for a gas leak? She knows everyone and they take her call. But everyone who's been there knows what you really need sometimes is a pit bull, and Marie gets things done
Real Estate Agent in Boston
- Business Description:Marilyn & Company, doing business under the Keller Williams umbrella, takes a different approach to real estate--one that is built on customized planning/partnering with you (consulting), personal touches, win-win deals and positive results. Marilyn (Cannon) Burke and her team utilize the latest technologies as KW enters 2020 as the #1 technology company in the business of real estate. The KW platform gives Marilyn's clients access to a worldwide Multiple listing system and massive outreach f..Recent Review:Marylyn was great, on time, responds in a timely manner and ver intuitive.Sindy C.
- Business Description:Knowing the ins and outs of Boston's neighborhoods is especially important in the competitive world of real estate. With over 30 years of experience working in Cambridge and Somerville, Liz and Ellie bring an in-depth and personal understanding of these communities to their work. In their business partnership, Liz and Ellie combine a range of complementary strengths that allow them to serve their real estate clients with integrity, consistency, humor, and patience. Their understanding of the ..Recent Review:They were great! Very helpful and patient. They had great suggestions when asked and made the process easier.Carolyn Z.
- Business Description:It takes more than good luck to sell or find a home! Katya Pitts is a successful, tech savvy REAL ESTATE ADVISOR with the insight, attention to detail and knowledge you rarely find. Katya understands the changing markets and provides clients with market expertise and strategies proven to successfully achieve clients' goals. OFFER FREE home valution analysis (comparative market analysis) and market review for your home. Katya has an MBA and extensive corporate experience in valuing businesses,..Recent Review:My wife and I are repeat clients of Katya’s and recommend her and her team’s services highly. She knows the Boston market extremely well and helped find us a home that we are incredibly pleased with that is outside of the area we originally thought to look in. She has an eye for good design and is able to size up a property quickly during a tour. We believe the guidance she’s given us during some complicated bids was decisive in helping us win them, and her team is responsive and efficient at navigating the process. She is the best person to have on your team in such a fast moving marketAndrew J.
- Business Description:At Martin's Property Management, Our #1 goal is to respond quickly to the owners and tenants. This makes happy owners and great long term tenants. We do all this while charging fair fees.Recent Review:I just started to work with Scott. He has been very responsive to my questions and provide me many good suggestions on my properties. He is professional and very experienced in this field. I am glad to work with him and probably for a long time. I would recommend him to anyone without any reservationsXiang Z.
- Business Description:At Bank of England Mortgage, we take pride in being there when our borrowers need us, day and night. Our mission is to deliver total value to our customers. This means competitive rates, STRESS-FREE closings, extensive product knowledge, and a friendly helpful attitude. Since our doors opened in 1898 in England, Arkansas, Bank of England Mortgage has been providing down home service. Along with powerful nationwide mortgage loans, we offer clients peace of mind knowing they are working with a ..Recent Review:Excellent. Got me the best rate for the lowest costsRandy L.
- Business Description:SGH Property Management - Your Complete Source for Professional Management Services. Please visit our website - SGHmanagement.com to learn more. Condominium Associations: SGH specializes in personalized property management for Homeowners Associations, customizing services to meet the specific needs of our clients. Thorough project management, skilled mediation and conflict resolution, as well as transparent and comprehensive accounting, we ensure the most effective operation of all our ass..Recent Review:Our condo association in the Back Bay has used SGH for years. Wendy and company are responsive, friendly, and professional, and kept the 100+-year-old building running well. Highly recommended!Daniel M.
- Business Description:Coletta Radon Systems was founded by Robert Coletta in March of 2007. Our main goal is to protect you and your family from the harmful effects that radon exposure can have on the respiratory system. Coletta Radon Systems can improve your indoor air quality and guarantee to reduce the radon levels in your home. Coletta Radon Systems installs energy star radon fans, water treatment systems and high efficiency heating and cooling systems. Coletta Radon Systems uses the most current products to s..Recent Review:Excellent. Within a day of the radon mitigation installation the Radon levels went down to below 0.5 pci/l Mr. Coletta did a great job installing the system.HEIDI F.
- Business Description:Delivering Exceptional Service and Superior Results To Buyers, Sellers and Developers Throughout Eastern Massachusetts Since 1996!Recent Review:In 1998 when we decided to sell our 2 family home in Brookline and move to MetroWest, we contacted Tracy who made a presentation and, based on a thorough market analysis, recommended converting the 2 units to condos. She masterfully orchestrated the whole conversion process. Her professional contacts are limitless! Both units had full-price offers at their respective Open Houses. Her expertise also secured the purchase of our home in Framingham when ours was one of 2 competing offers. Recently, Tracy and her team smoothly executed the sale of my home in Framingham (which again had 2 competing offers & closed 3 months after listing) and the purchase of a condo in a 55+ community. Tracy works magic! I truly doubt one could find a more knowledgeable, professional, thorough, detail-oriented realtor than Tracy. She and her team are a joy to work withEUNICE A.
- Business Description:Mary Gillach leads a team of 8 that is second to none in level of service, market knowledge, work ethic, and results. We know our markets cold, have a uniformly high reputation among colleagues and our clients. We are among the top 25 producers in the state year after year, and our book of business between buyers and sellers is roughly the same. Mary's average list:sale ratio over her 16 yr career is just over 98%, and she is exeptionally skilled in analysis and negoatiatiionRecent Review:We have worked with Mary a number of times and been extremely pleased.ANNE J.
- Business Description:Hello, my name is James Burton of Marathon Real Estate LLC. I have been in the business for over thirteen years. In that time, I have seen it all. No matter your situation, I can find a way to find the property you want and make your deal work. A little about myself. I am a disabled army veteran and have a VA loan. I have a teaching license for middle & high school social studies. I find that, real estate sales afford me the freedom to spend more time with my kids. I enjoy helping first time ..Recent Review:James was extremely helpful and responsive and went the extra mile for us. He made our complicated condo buying process through COVID happen!Nisha M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
Buying a house can be an exciting and scary adventure for anyone. Real estate agents share some of the common missteps first-timers make when buying a house.
While a home inspector will check these items for you, you can do a preliminary inspection yourself before you even make an offer on a home.
Find real estate agents in
- Brookline Village
- Jamaica Plain
- South Boston
- Milton Village
- Chestnut Hill
- West Roxbury
- Hyde Park
- Newton Center
- East Boston
- Newton Highlands
real estate agents in Boston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A.C. Property Management, LLC1834 Center Street
- AA AARON HOME INSPECTION6 OLD BRAY ST
- Aaron Peaslee of Coldwell Banker
- ABC CO102 S FRANKLIN ST
- ABC HOME INSPECTION INC21 WINGATE ST 103
- ABERMAN & ASSOC INC2086 MAIN ST
- ABSOLUTE HOME INSPECTION272 SPRUCE ST
- ACME Retail Properties285 Main St
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- ADVANTAGE REAL ESTATE1066 COMMONWEALTH AVE
- Advisors Living745 Boylston Street
- Agent by Offer2769 Jefferson Davis Hwy
- Agent Expertise Team - RE/MAX Leading Edge536 Main Street
- AGNITTI INSURANCE INC21 FRANKLIN ST 8A
- Ahearn Realty Management, Inc.1 Great Cedar Drive
- AL NORTON1290 A BEACON ST
- Alante Real Estate25 Sandwich St
- Albert Lynch Real Estate137 Newbury St
- Alison Brown Realtor / Coldwell Banker692 High Street
- Amana Green Realty LLC475 Broadway
- Ameri Property ManagementPO Box 80392
- America's Best Choice Home InspectionsP.O Box 3176
- Andrea RizzitanoPO Box 541192
- Andrew Mitchell & Company288 Washington St # 334
- Andrew Sarno - RE/MAX Andrew Realty Services12 High St
- Angles Realty25 River St
- Annette DeBisz Real Estate / LAER Realty Partners234 Littleton Rd
- Anthony Joseph Real Estate LLC6 East Main St
- Apartment Hub1955 Massachusetts Ave # 5
- APM Realty LLC11 Northeastern Blvd Ste 240
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Arborview Realty Inc709 Centre Street
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- AtlasAerialProductionsLLC45 New York St
Dover, New Hampshire
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- AYA REAL ESTATE117 Forest Ave
- A.C. Property Management, LLC
- B-Sure Home InspectionPO Box 5377
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Babel Tower property Solutions LLC131 West St
Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- Bailey Residential, Corp229 Berkeley St. Ste. 201-A
- Barber Real Estate Group73 Central street
- Barry Nystedt73 Lexington ST
- Barry School Of Real Estate636 Howe St
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Bart Foster - KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY1313 Washington St
- Basic Devices LLC4 Riedl Pl
- Bay State Brokerage935 Great Plain Ave
- Bay State Realty Associates39 Carroll St
- Beacon Rock Real Estate & Mortgage140 Wood Road
- Beantown Property ManagementPO Box 230534
- Becky Dalke & Associates Keller Williams Realty276 Turnpike St 221
- Benoit Real Estate39 Davis Sq
- Benoit Real Estate Group, LLC39 Davis Square
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices592 Washington St
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty102 Peters St
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty143 N Main St
Concord, New Hampshire
- Better Living Real Estate, LLC2 Cherry Tree Lane
- Blackstone Williams Properties, LLC302 Newbury Street
- Bletzer Realty625 Riverside Ave
- Blink Realty Group-Keller Williams Realty180 Haven Street Floor 2
- Bob Filene1730 Massachusetts Ave
- BOE Mortgage10412 Allisonville Rd Suite 50
- Boston Area Real Estate - Robin Brodsky1151 Walnut Street
Newton Highlands, Massachusetts
- Boston AREIA95 Station Lndg
- Boston City Realty12 Robinwood Rd
- Boston Condominium Management125 Jersey St.
- Boston Crown Realty, LLC353 East St.
- Boston Entry Only25 Dorchester Ave 52543
- Boston Family Realty175 Bedford Street Suite 12
- Boston FFS Insurance Services247 Washington St STE 24
- BOSTON GREEN REALTY LLC1542 Tremont St.
- Boston Luxury Residential138 Newbury Street
- Boston Luxury Residential, LLC316 Newbury Street 21
- BOSTON PROPER MANAGEMENT INC606 DORCHESTER AVE
- BOSTON REALTY ADVISORS745 Boylston St Lbby 6
- BOSTON REALTY WORKS288 NEWBURY ST FL 2
- BOSTON RENTAL EXCHANGE INC12 WINTER ST
- Boston Trust Realty Group404 Neponset Ave
- Boston Vacation Homes3 Sudan Street Suite 3
- Boston Z Realty361 Newbury St 5th floor
- Boston's Best Realty1149 Commonwealth Ave
- Bostonian Capital LLC53 Pleasant St.
- BOWES REAL ESTATE1010 MASSACHUSETTS AVE
- Bradford Realty54 Bradford Commons Ln.
- Brazil Value Advisors LLC265 Franklin Street #1702
- Brian Montgomery53 Hereford St
- Brian Morrison - Caldwell Bankers - Boston16 William St
- BULFINCH BOSTON REALTY255 NEWBURY ST 1
- Buyer's Choice Realty162 Main Street
- Buyers Brokers Only LLC37 E Concord St Unit 4
- B-Sure Home Inspection
- C 21 Commonwealth Realtor- Mary G Cusano266 Main Street
- Cabot & Company213 Newbury Street
- Cambridge Portfolios LLC1955 Massachusetts Ave
- Cantave Realty Group, Inc.1420 Providence HIghway Suite 103
- Capital Property Group LLC435 Newbury St Suite 214
- Capital Realty Associates229 Berkeley Street
- Capitol Square Management443 Mount Auburn St
- Caplin Realty42 Morton Ave
- C 21 Commonwealth Realtor- Mary G Cusano