Is it too late to put down grass seed this year? How high should you mow the lawn in fall? Should you rake leaves or leave them? A Chicago landscaper answers.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Boston, MA
There are 9 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 4 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Boston
- Mike's Equipment RepairSnowblower maintenance last year included oil change, annual tune-up, and they even adjusted the spacers at the bottom edge of the front of the snowblower without my asking. Snowblower starts with the pull cord again, as it should--I no longer have to use the electric starter. Lawnmower maintenance a couple of weeks ago: Lawnmower was returned to me cleaner on the outside than ever before (I got the lawnmower used several years ago). They sharpened the blade sharper than I've ever had from my local hardware store. After the oil change and tune up, the lawnmower starts up right away on the first pull. In both cases, for my snowblower and lawnmower, pickup from my house and dropoff back at my house went as planned--very convenient. Mike's Equipment Repair takes Venmo as well as personal checks. The web site is convenient, and communication is by text messages--very responsive
- Mr. Jean Mobile Tools RepairI called Mr. Jean's number on Monday. They scheduled our snow blower service for today (7/16). He arrived (a little late, but that's ok) and got right to work on our 6 year-old snow blower. His work was meticulous. He checked each part of the machine, lubricated the moving parts, replaced the spark plug, changed the oil, inflated the tires, checked the forward and reverse speeds, checked the belts, and made sure that the snow blower was in perfect working order. But wait! He also cleaned the machine so that it sparkled. Then he gave one pull on the starter rope, and the machine roared to life--just the way it's supposed to. Highly recommended!!
- Minute Man RepairWe have relied on Eddie for the last seven years to tune-up our snowblower and lawnmower and have always been happy with his service. He usually returns calls the same day and returns our equipment within a few days of pickup (he and his wife do free pickups and deliveries. His rates are extremely reasonable and we trust his recommendations. We don't know what we'll do if he ever retires
- G Batres LandscapingThese people are really responable, accountable. They fulfilled my requirement timely, with good quality. Of course I'll call and ask their help again.
- Riverside Repair Co.EXCELLENT! Quick response! showed up on time and repaired my snowblower in the driveway. Great Price! Definitely hire again and recommend him to anyone.
- Townsend Road PowerHe was superb. He taught me a lot about machines and how to operate it. He was right here, right at a time.
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLCWainright provided me with valuable information that allowed me to get my snowblower repaired. The owner was very helpful - I would definitely recommend.
- Little Mower ShopI have used Little Mower Shop twice, once for tuning up my lawn tractor in the spring of 2018 and once for tuning up my snowblower in the fall of 2018. I was pleased with the work and price both times. I will definitely use again.
- Townsend Road PowerThese professional and FRIENDLY, regular guys were responsive, flexible, easy to talk to, timely and knowledgeable. They came to the house and completed some repairs. Needed to order unusual parts and took and then returned one item. Came back in the right season for the snowblower without me calling again. DEFINITELY will call again and I KNOW that I will get the same exceptional service. Thanks Townsend Road Power !
- Townsend Road PowerTownsend Road Power came to my house to service my approx 5 year old Ariens snowblower. The snowblower had been left outdoors uncovered all winter 2 years ago, and was showing no signs of life. Paul came out and was great about explaining everything he was doing and why, and what he thought about the general condition of the snowblower. Paul got the machine running great, and we have already had one very heavy snow which the repaired machine handled just fine. I would definitely use Townsend Road Power again
Last update on April 22, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Boston
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
Understanding the benefits of a reel mower can help you decide whether this is the right type of mower for you. Here's what you need to know before buying one for your home.
Lukas Moreland started his lawn care and lawn mower maintence business when he was just 14. Find out what motivates him to keep the business going.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Mission Hill,
- Brookline Village,
- Jamaica Plain,
- South Boston,
- Milton Village,
- Chestnut Hill,
- West Roxbury,
- Hyde Park,
- Newton Center,
- East Boston,
- Newton Highlands
lawn mower repair shops in Boston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BATTERIES PLUS173A CAMBRIDGE RD
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
- Blue Hill Power Equipment940 Canton Ave
Milton, Massachusetts 02186
- Bob Roy Welding101 Clematis Ave 20
Waltham, Massachusetts 02453
- Boston Lawnmower Company233 Turnpike Rd
WESTBOROUGH, Massachusetts 01581
- Briffetts LandscapingP.O. box 34
Pelham, New Hampshire 03076
- BATTERIES PLUS
- Cason's Equipment133 Congress Street
Lowell, Massachusetts 01852
- CBX Landscape ConstructionPo Box 793
Stoughton, Massachusetts 02072
- CENTRAL HARDWARE1286 RIVER ST
Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- CLEAVES CO INC300 RESERVOIR ST
Needham Heights, Massachusetts 02494
- Cleveland Fence & Supply Company47 Montvale Ave
Stoneham, Massachusetts 02180
- CROWLEY'S POWER EQUIP INC262A DEDHAM ST
Norfolk, Massachusetts 02056
- Cason's Equipment
- G & J Landscape111 Baker Street
West Roxbury, Massachusetts 02132
- G & J Landscape
- JEAN BROOKS LANDSCAPE875 MAIN ST 5
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
- JEAN BROOKS LANDSCAPE
- Kill My Poison Ivy .comPO Box 192
Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
- Kill My Poison Ivy .com
- Lakeside Small Engine RepairsPO Box 381
Lincoln, Massachusetts 01773
- Lakeside Small Engine Repairs
- QUINCY SMALL ENGINE REPAIR INC255 COPELAND ST
Quincy, Massachusetts 02169
- QUINCY SMALL ENGINE REPAIR INC
- R.H. Home Solutions79 Elm St
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
- RedZone Landscaping98 heritage lane
Weymouth, Massachusetts 02189
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- Right Way Landscape & Construction IncPO Box 893
Framingham, Massachusetts 01702
- RJC Home Improvements26 Weona Rd
North Attleboro, Massachusetts 02760
- R.H. Home Solutions
- Sal Ferro's Lawnmower Service185 Newton St
Waltham, Massachusetts 02453
- Schofield Power Equipment12 Summer St
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- SEARS1325 BROADWAY SQUARE ONE MALL
Saugus, Massachusetts 01906
- Steve's Lawn Care, Inc.PO BOX 233
Arlington, Massachusetts 02476
- STEWART'S POWER EQUIPMENT INC670 S FRANKLIN ST
Holbrook, Massachusetts 02343
- Sal Ferro's Lawnmower Service
- UNIVERSAL POWER EQUIPMENT526 WASHINGTON ST
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
- UNIVERSAL POWER EQUIPMENT
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLC192 EAST GROVE ST Unit 1
Middleboro, Massachusetts 02346
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLC