Founder Angie Hicks responds to a homeowner who paid a down payment for a fence installation, but the contractor never showed up to complete the job.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Austin, TX
There are 13 highly-rated local dog fence installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Dog Fencing Reviews in Austin
- Amg Fence and Builders LLCWonderfully. This was the best experience I’ve had with a contractor and specifically they were fast, honest and did an exceptional job. I already recommended their services to numerous people since they were so great! I highly recommend Alex and his team.
- 808 Custom Metal Fabticators LLCI am very happy with the final results and the crew made the process easy! They provided quality service and were very friendly. They even played with our dogs!
- Amg Fence and Builders LLCAlexander and his crew worked the tear down of existing fence and installed the new fence within a week of their bid. They then had the fence completed in 2 days. WOW….just WOW! The fence is amazing! I had initially requested a quote for a wood fence, but Alexander gave me 2 quotes, one for the wood fence and one for an ornamental iron fence. I am so glad he offered an option because I am soooo happy with my new iron fence. It complements the existing terrain in a way that is breathtaking. Thank you Alexander
- Amg Fence and Builders LLCWorking with AMG to get my fence replaced was the easiest, smoothest process. Alex came the same day I requested a quote and gave me a bid right there and then. The work was done in a timely, professional manner and couldn't have looked any better. I strongly recommend them for any fencing needs!
- Sanchez Fence LLCThese guys have been installing new fencing all around my community and I can see why so many neighbors pick Sanchez Fencing. I contacted them for a fencing quote after seeing them all over the neighborhood and they responded immediately and were here the next day getting me a quote. Oscar was great keeping me informed of the process. They installed really quickly and with perfection, very happy with the end results. I have a small dog and they even installed a high quality puppy wire to keep my pup from escaping. Highly recommended and very competitive with their pricing, you will be happy going with these guys
- Sanchez Fence LLCI had half done by Discount Fence. Sanchez did the updated extension and converted to pool code on our gates. Very professional, quote was right in line with our other quotes. They put angles on bottom for dog no extra cost as a last min add to a few spots. Existing fence removed had cut posts exposed a little bit. Sent them a text and they came right back removed it and back filled with dirt. Will use again, highly recommend. Quality wise there is a clear difference with Sanchez Fence vs our other put up by Discount Fence, the welds/line of fence. It’s night and day honestly. Good luck shopping all
- A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home SolutionsI knew that the original offer wouldn't cover what was necessary to shore up my fence. The folks were professional and timely. They gave me a quote for the additional work, which was fair and they did a very good job. They even accidentally cut into my wireless dog fence. After I notified them, they found the break and repaired it. I was very satisfied with the work they did
- B.C. FenceAn excellent experience with BC, all the way around. They were easy to get in touch with, friendly, were quick to stop by to look at the job, and they knocked it quickly, cleanly, and professionally. I would highly recommend them and I would (and will) use them again.
- Hill Country Land ImprovementI'm very glad I found this company! I bought a new home in Wimberley in October 2020 that had a large (about 1/2 acre) lot. The builder had leveled the front yard and done some very basic landscaping in the front, but the backyard was uneven, strewn with large rocks, and consumed by weeds. It was difficult to even walk back there. In order to fully enjoy this large open space, it would need a lot of work. It was a big project, but HCLI put in a new concrete walkway from the front to the back of the house, leveled out the rest of the rocky terrain, built a concrete pad for an outdoor kitchen and constructed a very attractive cedar structure to cover it, built a large wooden deck around our pool, and planted some privacy trees. It turned out great! We now have a very attractive and functional backyard that we can enjoy for years to come. Blake McLean and Chris Lawson were very competent and honest, and the pricing was very fair. Their employees are all competent, hard-working, polite, and produce excellent work. If you need anything done to your property and the harsh terrain of the Hill Country, contact this company. They are really, really good
- Hill Country Land ImprovementHCLI is an A-1 Organization. Their attention to detail combined with their overall professionalism makes them a true standout in this market. The owner Blake, his Superintendents and labor are true craftsman and our respectful of their surroundings. A well run and quality contractor.
Last update on December 1, 2022
Dog Fence Installers in Austin
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dog fence installer articles
Looking for a unique chicken coop design that meets your chickens’ needs? Browse these inspiring coop ideas to give your chickens the humble abode they deserve.
Frustrated by the neighborhood dogs continually sniffing around your garden? Check out these ideas for humane and handy dog repellents for lawns.
Find dog fence installers in
- Round Rock,
- Cross Roads,
- Del Valle,
- Cedar Creek,
- Cedar Park
Fence Companies in Austin, TX
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 808 Custom Metal Fabticators LLC
Austin, Texas 78727
- A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home Solutions2116 White Horse Trail
Austin, Texas 78757
- Bam Bam Renovation and Repair10200 Sprinkle Rd
Austin, Texas 78754
- Chino's Construction415 east st. elmo #1E
Austin, Texas 78745
- Invisible Fence - Austin1209 Baylor
Austin, Texas 78703
- Metalink9201 Hwy 183 South
Austin, Texas 78747
- OnCall Home Services12593 Research Blvd #201
Austin, Texas 78759
- Pet Independence2502 A Kinney Road
Austin, Texas 78704
- Protractor Services9901 Brodie Ln #160-211
Austin, Texas 78748
- Restore Atlas LLC2718 Bobby Ln
Austin, Texas 78745
- Vanwhy Construction3407 McCall Ln
Austin, Texas 78744
- Viking Fence9602 Gray Blvd
Austin, Texas 78758
- 808 Custom Metal Fabticators LLC
- Dave Loveday FENCE CONTRACTOR911 Watson Ln E
New Braunfels, Texas 78130
- Dave Loveday FENCE CONTRACTOR
- Fortress Fence Company1002 W. Hopkins St.
San Marcos, Texas 78666
- Fortress Fence Company
- Invisible Fence of Greater Houston10500 Northwest Fwy # 170
Houston, Texas 77092
- Invisible Fence of Greater Houston
- JR Fencing & Welding LLC1400 21st St
Horseshoe Bay, Texas 78657
- JR Fencing & Welding LLC
- K&A Landscape and Fence2917 Gabriel View Dr
Georgetown, Texas 78628
- K&A Landscape and Fence
- Low Cost Renovations LLCPO BOX 90210
Beverly Hills, Texas 90210
- Low Cost Renovations LLC
Elgin, Texas 78621
- Quality A Service541 Geraldine St
Uvalde, Texas 78801
- Quality A Service
- Rockin' D Services164 Wood Farm Rd
Huntsville, Texas 77320
- Rockin' D Services
- Tropical Accents Inc25219 River Rd
Spicewood, Texas 78669
- Tropical Accents Inc
Dog fence installers that service Austin
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.