Adding gas to a lawn mower can lead to injuries if you don't know what you're doing. In this guide, learn tips to add gas safely to your mower.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Asheville, NC
There are 6 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Asheville
- Nick's Small Engine Repairi have an old toro and nick does a great job always., priced very well, and is a really nice guy.. BUT PROBLEMS IS, PHONE IS ANSWERED BY AMY, LEFT MESSAGES ON BOTH PHONES BUT HAVENT GOT A CALL BACK. i did call his cell also, but that is now also answer by amy....dont know if has gotten the messages or not...he does great work-----IF you can get him to call back.. marcia on pisgah hw
- Nick's Small Engine RepairNick loves working on engines and he is very adept at what he does, knows it inside and out. He took an older lawnmower that had been sitting outside in the elements for 3+ years, cleaned it up, checked everything, replaced the brake cable and got it back up and running in short order. His pricing is beyond fair and he's a great small engine repair person to have as a resource
- AP's Bar Shop/ Small engine repair & servicesThe carb was original equipment (2002 vintage) and replacement jet was not available so replacement was necessary but was less than $100.
- Nick's Small Engine RepairNick was fantastic... called me back promptly, came out same day as he had time between jobs. Fixed both of my push lawnmowers and even installed a fuel stop valve on the one that didn’t have one on it for me because I mentioned I wished it had one. He was only going to charge me $70, but I paid him $100 because he was WORTH IT! Highly recommend him. He’s now in my speed dial list
- Nick's Small Engine RepairNick throughly looked over my machine and had it running in about 5min. Also he educated me on the other lawn equipment I had and gave me recommendations on what to look for when buying equipment. The coolest thing was he came to me. This guy just gets it done. He was kinda cool to watch he’s totally focused on his work
- Nick's Small Engine RepairNick did a carburetor clean out and it started on the first try. He also gave me some tips on how to prevent this from reoccurring. Would definitely use him again. He makes house calls.
- A-1 SMALL ENGINESconvenient location and hours of operation. rasonable expectations, finished earlier than projected. Mower is running fine
- Grinding & Sharpening, AnthonyI checked with the standard Dealer Repair Shops, all were a month out on even looking at my problems. Anthony takes care of Commercial Lawn Care Companies Equipment and immediately worked me in. I had my equipment back in a few days, it was running better than when new and the cut was perfect. I had tried to follow the manual myself on a couple of occasions and couldn't get it to cut the same height with all three blades. Anthony is honest, fast, does what he says, and will do you a good job. He fixes all types of large commercial lawnmowers as well as chainsaw tune up and bar repair. Who else can repair a chain saw bar, no one. Anthony is also a dealer for chain saw chain. I was very fortunate to locate Anthony on the Asheville Craigs List. If you are in the Henderson Co. or Buncombe Co. area I would recommend that you take your equipment to him. Anthony goes to the Commercial can Guys business site and might go to you if you are close enough. It was a pleasure doing business with Anthony ! I am convinced that he can fix almost any type of small to medium sized equipment. Anthony gets 5 STARS
- Arden Small Engine RepairMarvin was terrific. He said it would take a couple of weeks to do the work, and he was able to get to it earlier. When he called, he explained that it was a simple problem of a fouled spark plug. He replaced the plug, and now the lawn mower works like it is brand new. Marvin is a bit of a throwback to an era when you knew people personally who did repair work. I will go to him for any appliance repair work in the future. I am not easy to please, as I expect good service, so a good review is not easy to get from me. Marvin is at the top of all the people I've used. Thanks
- I-26 SMALL ENGINE SHOPBoth tires were off the rims. A standard air compressor would not inflate the tires. It took two people several hours to compact and inflate both tires. A lot of physical effort.
Last update on June 4, 2020
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Asheville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
You’ll want to sharpen your lawn mower blades at least twice a season. Our step-by-step guide will show you the best ways to sharpen your lawn mower blades.
Lukas Moreland started his lawn care and lawn mower maintence business when he was just 14. Find out what motivates him to keep the business going.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Biltmore Forest,
- Mountain Home,
- Black Mountain,
- Horse Shoe,
- Laurel Park,
- Mills River,
- East Flat Rock,
- Mars Hill
lawn mower repair shops in Asheville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Arden Small Engine Repair11 Penix Business Dr
Arden, North Carolina 28704
- Arden Small Engine Repair
- Complete Devotion LandscapingPO. Box 972
SWANNANOA, North Carolina 28778
- Complete Devotion Landscaping
- EcoScapes181 Green Valley Rd.
Penrose, North Carolina 28766
- Jennings Builders Supply2196 Asheville Hwy
Brevard, North Carolina 28712
- Jennings Builders Supply
- Nick's Small Engine Repair807 Charlotte Hwy
Fairview, North Carolina 28730
- Nick's Small Engine Repair
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- sucree construction llc63 Martins Creek Rd
Barnardsville, North Carolina 28709
- sucree construction llc
- WNC Painting services57 Lightwood Court
Hendersonville, North Carolina 28792
- WNC Painting services